Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 pm

You may recall that Hunter's Taylor (Taylor Yeager) left "Ahnold" - but she had to find a guy who could hold his own against him if he had to... Well, she found He Man, living with his sister She Ra. He proposed, and she accepted.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 HeManTaylorEngagement_zpse4e4d2ac

For the moment, they're living as a threesome. She Ra, in addition to being at the top of the Law Enforcement career is also a good cook and prepared breakfast for the three of them. Taylor is at the top of the Nursing career and He Man is a Lieutenant in the Law Enforcement career. It looks like She Ra could use some conditioner and He Man needs a whole new barber - one who doesn't use a bowl!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 97206 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 SheRaHeManTaylorBreakfast_zps042a7442

The next two posts are indicative of what's been happening in my 'hood. Stefani Gaga (below) is the daughter of Lady Gaga and Bill Clinton and (if I say so myself) is a very pretty born-in-game sim. She's Knowledge/Aries Athletics (level 7)/Sport
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 StefaniGaga_zpsc2e6a78f

And Ari's  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 243713   Sherilyn Victoria (Hmmmm.... where did I get that last name  laughin) is a new addition - Knowledge/Aries Business/Dance. She just looks like a no-nonsense person to take charge after the geeks have come up with their latest Silicon Valley creation!  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 Sherilyn_zps57c75231

I've created a sub-neighborhood (actually a variety of the shopping neighborhood) which I use as a retirement place. Sim couples (and a few singles) who have reached the top level, are platinum, and whose kids have left home or never had kids end up here. (A nice way to say I'm tired of playing them) They still keep all their friendships and occasionally walk by. Most of the celebs are now here - Viggo Mortensen, Farrah Fawcett, Bill Clinton, Lady Gaga, etc etc. Also Nerissa Broadswood-Smythe  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 503793 my favorite sim ever - actually started as an NPC. She has two adult daughters - Toni and Simone, who's now a mom herself. Sugah's daughter Crystal is now an adult and lives with her favorite doggie, Honey. Sugah and Keanu aren't retired yet, Kane Sugah, Crystal's younger brother is still a child. Ron and Nisa Weasley have an adult son, Fred, but he now has a younger brother Percy but alas  verklempt I forgot to "roll the pacifier" so I'll just have to give him different hair and looks when he grows up.

As long as the ladies of Sugah's place (and Beckylynn, SimEm, LoWiSa, Mooncat, Nonni, Scarlett, and forgive me if I've missed someone)   ThankUHearts  continue to create beautiful/handsome/amazing sims, I'll keep adding them to my 'hood.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Mac  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 12679  - your updating consistency gives me such delight. I have also learned a lot about game play from you. Thank you for your faithfulness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:30 am

Very happy to hear that Taylor has found true love with He-Man! They look cute together :)
You are very right in saying that Stefani is a beautiful sim-born in game! You know tow sims I Downloaded from here who make gorgeous babies? "Pierce" and "Tabitha" got married in my game and their kids are stunning! (I think)
Your retirement sub-hood sounds like a great idea!
Mac wrote:
I forgot to "roll the pacifier
I have heard people speak about this but don't know what it does? Must have something to do with sim genetics?
Mac wrote:
As long as the ladies of Sugah's place (and Beckylynn, SimEm, LoWiSa, Mooncat, Nonni, Scarlett, and forgive me if I've missed someone) continue to create beautiful/handsome/amazing sims, I'll keep adding them to my 'hood.
I feel the same!

thanks for the hood update Mac!   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 881668 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 pm

SandySimmer wrote:

Mac wrote:
I forgot to "roll the pacifier
 I have heard people speak about this but don't know what it does?  Must have something to do with sim genetics?

Check this page (21) in my 'hood for quite a discussion and external references about "rolling the pacifier".

Essentially, a bug/feature in the software.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 898330  New kids born into the same family will be clones unless you purposely put in some randomization yourself. The referenced articles tell how.

But, just maybe, you want to "Send in the clones"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 97206 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote :
It looks like She Ra could use some conditioner and He Man needs a whole new barber - one who doesn't use a bowl! ...

... But, just maybe, you want to "Send in the clones"

Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 683951 

Quote :

I've created a sub-neighborhood (actually a variety of the shopping neighborhood) which I use as a retirement place. Sim couples (and a few singles) who have reached the top level, are platinum, and whose kids have left home or never had kids end up here.

I've always wanted to do that.
I adore my senior Sims and can not bear to let them pass.
Creating a retirement sub-hood that I can play and keep the non-aging cheat on would be the ultimate.
However, yours is more to put the old folks out to pasture, I'm guessing?  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 598258 

I agree with you about Stefani Gaga. She IS a pretty born in game Sim...
A natural beauty. Good genes!

Quote :
Sugah's daughter Crystal is now an adult and lives with her favorite doggie, Honey. Sugah and Keanu aren't retired yet, Kane Sugah, Crystal's younger brother is still a child.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 534790

Thank you for sharing, as always, Mac!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 344738 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

mac -
mac wrote:
Essentially, a bug/feature in the software.    New kids born into the same family will be clones unless you purposely put in some randomization yourself. The referenced articles tell how.
I did not know that! Thanks, mac!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Sugah wrote:
However, yours is more to put the old folks out to pasture, I'm guessing?  

They're in a 'hood that links with my main 'hood. I put them (8 at a time) into a house with both a computer and a phone. So they keep their existing friendships, can be called, even invited over. Also e-mailed. And sometimes they go walking by in my main 'hood.

In fact, Taylor Yeager (above) was in the 'retired' hood, but He Man invited her over and the rest is history...  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 508493 

They're still active in every sense, I just don't play them anymore.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:16 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
So they keep their existing friendships, can be called, even invited over. Also e-mailed. And sometimes they go walking by in my main 'hood.

Awww!
I love it, Mac! Great idea!  pirateparrot 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 am

Harry and Vanessa ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 243713 BeckyLynn) Potter moved to a new house and who showed up to welcome them to the neighborhood but mac and MaikkiJ. Here are Harry and Vanessa, mac and MaikkiJ, and Harry and Vanessa's twin children, Lily and Gavin. Lily is named after Harry's mom and Gavin is named after BeckyLynn's son. Harry is at the top of the Wizardry I career and will probably restart in another Hogwart's related career. Vanessa (the epitome of the stunning I.T. gals) is at the top of the I.T. career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 MacMaikkiAtPotters_zps77a0dd03

Meanwhile, Colonel Mustard (by lilipad at MTS2 - she also has Miss Scarlet and Mrs. White) proposed to Elle's  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 243713 Karen Tatum and she accepted. The Colonel is in the Military career (doh) and is a Fortune Virgo Sim. Karen is Popularity/Gemini and is starting out in the very difficult Pharmaceutical Science career ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 243713 Elise Luong)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 MustardKarenTatumCouple_zps1483d6d5Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 MustardKarenTatumEngagement_zps8c146efc

Finally, wedding bells broke up the artist's commune. Ari's Tatania and Toni's April are now headed to the retirement community, but Toni's Kendra and Ari's Quinn (now a joined couple) moved to a smaller house and have adopted a little boy. He was given the name "Armando Nevis" by the program, but I've changed it to "Ben Nevis"  laughin   He has two mommies so I'm pretty sure he'll "Learn about girls". He loves both of them but has a special bond with Quinn.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 QuinnKendraBen_zpscac0e1a2

Kane Sugah came home from school with Ben and here they're playing chess. That's Quinn studying in the background.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 BenKaneChess_zpsf2c846e5
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:16 am

Love the update! Isn't it fun when our self sims show up like that?  laughin 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 am

Once again, mac, you have enriched our lives with fine entertainment. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 am

SandySimmer wrote:
Love the update! Isn't it fun when our self sims show up like that?  laughin 

Do you have a self-sim that you'd share (or have already shared)?

Beside myself, I have Maikkij (my wife) and Sugah, Toni, Ari, Elle, Ulli, and Russ. Also Milano, Delphy, Will Wright, and Hysterical Paroxysim.

So glad you enjoy my updates. I have great fun getting the pictures, then making creative - sometimes (often?) goofy - comments about them.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 99672
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:58 am

Thanks Mac! You've got mail!  laughin  How did you get Sugah's et al? Are they here on the Forum?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 am

SandySimmer wrote:
How did you get Sugah's et al? Are they here on the Forum?

They're somewhere on this forum... I found Sugah here. Somewhere there are downloads for Toni, Elle, Russ, and Ulli. Might have to PM Sugah to find out. Hunter's self-sim is "V" among "V - Adult Female Sims" on her site here
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:34 am

I just popped on for a minute to let Sandy know that some of our Simselves are posted HERE in Elle's original SP Sidekick Chronicles.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 584675 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Sugah wrote:
I just popped on for a minute to let Sandy know that some of our Simselves are posted HERE in Elle's original SP Sidekick Chronicles.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 584675 

Thank you Sugah. We all know who the real celebs in our 'hoods are!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Oh, you!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 881668 
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 99672   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 344738 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 am

Thanks Sugah!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 284699 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 pm

You are most welcome, Sandy! My pleasure!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 817176 

Mac wrote:
Harry is at the top of the Wizardry I career and will probably restart in another Hogwart's related career.

That is so cool, Mac. A Wizardry career! Love it!
I am a big fan of all the Harry Potter books & movies, if I haven't mentioned it already.

Quote :
The Colonel is in the Military career (doh) ...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 683951 

Quote :
I have great fun getting the pictures, then making creative - sometimes (often?) goofy - comments about them

Your sense of humor always shines through in your witty comments, captain.
No doubt about it!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 687310 

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Sugah comment goes double for me.
Sugah wrote:
Your sense of humor always shines through in your witty comments, captain.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Sugah wrote:
That is so cool, Mac. A Wizardry career! Love it!
I am a big fan of all the Harry Potter books & movies, if I haven't mentioned it already.

All of the Harry Potter/Hogwarts careers are available here

So far I've played Wizardry I (Harry and Hermione), Dark Arts (Servius Snape  Muahaha ), and Diagon Alley (Ron Weasley) to the end and haven't found any problems.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Thank you for the link, Mac.
I had no idea there were SO MANY Harry Potter careers!
WOW!
I'm glad to know you've not had any issues playing some of them.

Have you ever had problems with ANY downloaded career, that you can recall?

PS Did you share awhile back where you found Harry and Hermoine Sims?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:15 pm

I have had problems with the careers designed by lientebollemeis on MTS2. I don't think it's his (her?) fault, there's probably some hack I use which causes the various needs to be entirely unchanged while the sim is at work. Otherwise, not many problems. The careers by Elsie Luong are fun - and funny - and wrong guesses on the chance cards aren't disabling.

If you go to MTS\Sims 2\Sims and search for "Harry Potter", you'll get quite a collection. As I recall, I downloaded Harry-Ron-Hermione as teens and bumped them up to adult

You might take a peek at this. Hermione looks very familiar, Harry and Ron less so.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

I am very interested in the careers created by Elsie Luong. Could you share a link, mac? Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 738528 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next