Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 am

Jackie, I mean the mod actually makes the male sim get pregnant. As far as I know, the way Maxis made it, they can usually only get pregnant by aliens. I don't use the feature much though, so maybe I'm totally wrong. Can your male simmies have babies?

Hunter, I am so incredibly flattered by your generous words. I'm in awe of your talent, and am tickled pink that you like my decorating...oh! And I'm totally into a brick phase too. I'm always on the look out for interesting finishes of brick...not that my heaving DL folder can really take any more pressure! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 97206

Anyway my pretties. I actually have a Marco update. There were so many pix that today's installment will not include the teaser I posted a few posts back...it will be in the next one. Last time we followed the tale from Carolyn's perspective...now let's see what Marco has been up to...

---

In the fall, Marco's new agent called him in Ventimiglia (a town in northern Italy near the border with France) to tell him he had been offered a supporting role in yet another Star Wars sequel: Star Wars 15 (Ha haaaaa!)...

Lucas Films liked to use actors with theatre backgrounds, and someone had pegged Marco for a small role.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3aa528d3
After Marco hung up the phone, he did a little victory dance. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 97206 The film would begin shooting in England and Scotland in a matter of weeks!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3aa53986
But there was something he had to do first. He had to go back home.

First and foremost, Joey was getting married!

His older brother Joey had been devastated after his high school sweetheart Shoba rejected his marriage proposal.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7aa48b50
But with the support of his buddies (Kyle, Marc and Max) he survived the heartbreak...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_daa4a4bf

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_5aa4a80b

A few months later he met Stephanie Terrano (a nursing student). Both family sims, it didn't take them long to fall in love. She was in her final year of nursing school, and as soon as she graduated and got her first job they set a wedding date in the fall.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_9aa47f23

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_3aa48717

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7aa4ac18

Marco's twin brother Vinnie, after spending the summer with him in Italy, had gone back home. He had a job waiting for him with a Public Relations Firm in Simmiewood.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_7aa5247b
What do you think of his new look? Too geeky?

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_7aa52510
Marco had worked on an independent film that summer in Italy...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_baa5144f

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_faa51818

...And now was teaching English as a Second Language while perfecting his Italian, and roaming the art galleries.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_faa50fe5

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_faa50c23

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_7aa536ca

But now it was time to go home.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_faa52d9c
But there was more than his brother's wedding and Lucas Films on his mind. He was going to look for Carolyn. He hardly heard from her anymore and her emails while warm, were brief and he sensed almost hesitant.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1aa60d3b

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_5aa52bc9

He made a decision that he would go back home and look her in her eyes in her dark, dreamy eyes and ask her how she felt about him. He already knew how he felt about her. He was afraid to hope that she would say she loved him...but if...if...she did, he would ask her to come back with him to the UK.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_3aa52f20

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 am

verklempt I hope not Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672 well that was a misunderstanding Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 12612 well, well ... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 774807 ok then I understand why you need a hack ...

Great pictures and a good story Toni, i like the way you make everything happen in your neighborhood, and like always love your surroundings and backgrounds to your pictures ... good work my Lady! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 912276
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm

I really would want to se him look her in her eyes in her dark, dreamy eyes and ask her how she felt about him. I don´t think he dares to.....
I´m going to wait for that moment Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 134529 even if I have to Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 921735

Like your pictures and that tennis court coooolll!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 534790

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 133298
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:26 pm

Your pictures are breathtaking! I especially love the one of Marco looking out the window, the one with his back to us. And I'm still really loving watching the happenings in everyone's lives. C'mon Marco! You can do it! Look that girl in the dark steamy eye and tell her how you feel - Good for you! But I have a feeling it's not going to be that easy. Now why should I feel that way? Oh yeah - because Toni is telling this story! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:53 pm

First, you piccies are gorgeous sweetie

AAAAUUUGGGHHHH!! Marco, please, please just tell the girl how you really feel about her or imma have to give you a giant push...hehehehehe

You are such a great story teller Toni and have got us all hanging by a thread here...
I am hoping things work out for those two but knowing you....hehehehehee
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Star Wars 15!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672
(Though frightening enough, it's not an impossibility.)

Congrats to Joey on his pending marriage to Nurse Stephanie.
What a lovely couple they make!

I personally think Vinnie makes One Gorgeous Geek.
Wouldn't change a thing about him.
I love that office set up, btw. Looks perfect!

Most important query of the day:
Could Marco be ANY FREAKIN' SNACKIER???

Lady A wrote:
Your pictures are breathtaking! I especially love the one of Marco looking out the window, the one with his back to us.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 357604

Broken record that I am, I remain in awe of your beautiful, well thought out screenshots and amazing decorating skills, Toni.
Each and every scene you set up is SIMply fantabulous.

Ari wrote:
C'mon Marco! You can do it! Look that girl in the dark steamy eye and tell her how you feel - Good for you! But I have a feeling it's not going to be that easy. Now why should I feel that way? Oh yeah - because Toni is telling this story!
Jen wrote:
You are such a great story teller Toni and have got us all hanging by a thread here...
I am hoping things work out for those two but knowing you....hehehehehee

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 637989

Let us hope it goes well for the gorgeous, talented, smitten Marco when he looks deeply into Carolyn's eyes with all the love he feels in his heart for her...

We, on Team Marco, are pullin' for ya, handsome!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 147390 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 461171

Thank you for sharing with us, as always, Lady T.
It's always a pleasure.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 302407

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:10 pm

I am so in awe of your pictures, Toni. Every single one is set up so gorgeously (is that a word? lol) For some reason the one with the ceiling projector and screen just struck me as really cool. I swear your rooms and buildings and scenery do not look like a sims game. I don't know how you do it! One thing that occurs to me is that you tend to use a lot of distance shots. For some reason when I take pictures, I think I have to get up really close to my sims, I don't know why. Maybe because my scenery is so pretty. It's a nice technique. I might have to try it sometime myself.

I don't think Vinnie is too geeky at all. But then again, I tend to like geeky guys. I love you

Quote :
Good for you! But I have a feeling it's not going to be that easy. Now why should I feel that way? Oh yeah - because Toni is telling this story!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 637989

Do it, Marco, do it! Don't back down, no matter what! You can do it! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 247485 We're all behind you! :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Lady E wrote:
I am so in awe of your pictures, Toni. Every single one is set up so gorgeously (is that a word? lol) ... I swear your rooms and buildings and scenery do not look like a sims game. I don't know how you do it!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 357604 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 637989

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:11 pm

You guys are so kind, and great and very funny! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 12612 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 461171

All the credit for the pretty pictures goes to the talented creators of all 7+ GB of my custom content: the meshers and the re-colourers and the modders that make those wicked pose boxes that I've totally become addicted to now that I'm sharing my stories. Oh...and having a good graphics card (got a new pc about a year ago) makes a biiiig difference! It's like a completely different game! When I was buying the new machine, I chose the specs strictly based on my TS2 gaming needs. There was no other consideration! lol! My boss was harassing me to get a laptop, which is much more practical for my job, but I wasn't buying it for the company...I was investing in it for MEEEEEE! I'm so mature! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672

I love that you guys notice (and appreciate) the little details. I do spend a lotta of time on the little things! I'm a bit weird that way! laughin

Em...that projector is actually a TV. How cool is that?!

About the wide angle shots...I never really thought about it...but I guess capturing the space in a way kinda helps to tell the story.

I'm often so captivated by my sims or my landscaping (I spend tons of time on that too) or a piece of furniture, that I'll take random pictures. I'm so thrilled to have found somewhere and folks like you to share them with! Of course, now I'm taking pix in a whole new way. I use a combination of game play shots, and ones set up for the purpose of telling the story, like that one you like Ari!

And Sugah, about Marco's snackiness! droolin Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 508493 I'm swear I've got a crush! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672

Though my sim self has her only little snacky coming her way! Andre, Sim Toni's future life partner (though she hasn't met him yet) graduated into a rather delicious-looking fellow! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 774807

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Andre
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:36 am

Quote :
All the credit for the pretty pictures goes to the talented creators of all 7+ GB of my custom content: the meshers and the re-colourers and the modders that make those wicked pose boxes that I've totally become addicted to now that I'm sharing my stories.

I'm sure it makes a huge difference, but I wouldn't say all. Even if I had your downloads folder, I don't think I'd be able to put it all together as well as you do. You deserve the credit too.

Andre is looking good. He and Toni will make a gorgeous couple!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 am

SimEm wrote:
Even if I had your downloads folder, I don't think I'd be able to put it all together as well as you do. You deserve the credit too.

Andre is looking good. He and Toni will make a gorgeous couple!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 367799 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 648375
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 am

Oh he's yummy. Is it too early to hope for Andre/Toni spawn so I can see how those two sets of beautiful genes blend?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Oh he's yummy. Is it too early to hope for Andre/Toni spawn so I can see how those two sets of beautiful genes blend?

Well, let's let them meet first, shall we?! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672 Bless you Ari...I love your enthusiasm for procreation! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 97206 sunny

And finally...the long-awaited, and I hope much-anticipated update on Carolyn and Marco. My apologies for the delay. My game kept crashing because I had waaay too many simmies on the lot, and a whole bunch of them made selectable to set up shots, and my game was just not happy. I went through six crashes over two or three days to get these photos, but - if I do say so myself - they were worth it! dancintrio

And now.....to Christophe Harbor...

[Seriously dramatic music please]

---
Marco had to wrap up his classes at the little college and get rid of the stuff he had accumulated over the time he had been in Ventimiglia.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_5aa6143e
It was a mad dash to make it to Christophe Harbour for the wedding.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_1aa61971
Flight delays caused him to arrive back home an hour before the nuptials. The house was empty except for Vinnie (he had come up from Simmiewood) and their sister Teresa (about to start her final year at Fiesta Tech) who had waited for him.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_faadc46a

A quick shower and with his siblings helping him to get dressed, they were out the door half an hour later.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_7aadc786-1

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_1aadcb49

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_1aadcc40

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_3aadcdc0

They slid into the side entrance of the Church and hustled up to the front to sit with the family...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7aacb1c7
...Just before Joey and Stephanie began taking their vows.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_daacae4c
At the reception Marco was the center of attention with his family most of whom hadn't seem him for nearly two years.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_9aac9fd6
He was showered with hugs and kisses and back slaps...and oh the cheek pinching! By time dinner was over Marco's cheeks were smarting and he was sure they were red! There were a lot of people there. Stephanie's Dad was a member of the Local City Council and was well connected, so the hall was filled with people Marco didn't even recognize. He didn't care. He and his smarting cheeks were thrilled to be with his family. He wondered with an ache in his heart how he could leave them for another year and a half to work abroad.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_9aaca251
He slipped away to the corridor outside and called his agent Suelika Tyson.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_9aadb1b8
He told her to put everything on hold. He needed a few days to think about what he wanted to do. She was not happy when he rang off.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Clipboard02
Back inside, Marco was heading back to the far end of the room to rejoin his family when he heard a familiar voice.

"D'Angelo."

His heart stopped. He was sure it did! He turned his head, and there she was...Carolyn Garcia. Her hair was different. Lighter. Chocolaty with gold highlights, but it was still thick and luxurious. As ever, he found himself mesmerized by those beautiful, dark, sultry eyes and that beauty mark just below her full, sensual mouth that he dreamt so many times of kissing.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_1aad9e20
He caught his breath. "Garcia!"

They moved towards each other, and she flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly. His face was buried in her hair, and he could feel her heart beating rapidly against his chest.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_baad9e86
Then she pulled away - too quickly he thought - and gazed at him with a warm smile, but he thought her eyes looked sad.

"I missed you," she said sounding a bit breathless.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_1aad9f2e
"I missed you too," he croaked, grabbing her hand. "I wasn't expecting to see you here. I didn't think you and Joey were that close."

She cleared her throat and smiled softly, her eyes glistening.

I'm...I'm here with my boyfriend."

The words were like a knife through his heart. He dropped her hand.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_daad9efa
She gestured over his shoulder apparently to indicate that the 'boyfriend' was coming their way, and he heard a not unfamiliar voice. "Marco D'Angelo! Future Oscar winner! It's good to see you man!"

Marco turned. Walking towards them, was one of the most recognized faces in the fashion industry. The most sought-after male fashion model in the business...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_daada530
Kyle Harrelson....
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Noo this can´t be true is she really back with Kyle?????

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 259558

Noooooo it can´t be true is it???? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 729422

Great update!! Thanks!! :dancinkitty1:

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

All I can say is, Noooooooooooo! affraid Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 939224

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 363286
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 pm

GASP!!! NO! Noooooooooo! No no no no no! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 503793

Your screenshots are just captivating! Breathtaking! The church, the dress, the hall, the shaving cream, the airport! Fantastic, beautiful work - you are a true professional.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:39 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 259558 wtf

Oh no, say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 am

Ha haaaaaaa! *wipes away tear* I gotta tell you...your responses to this installment are priceless! I'm lovin' the reactions! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672 I waaaaaaaarned you! I did! :muahaha:

Ari thanks for your most generous words about my decorating. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 243713 I must say, the Church was the piece d'resistance! I did it just for the wedding. I'd had all this religious paraphernalia in my DL folder and had never done my own Church before....I built mine on a home lot though. Because it's easier to teleport everyone in than try to get that kind of gathering on a community lot. I'm so glad you like it! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 367799

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 am

I have been following this thread and I must say the replies by the faithful, are priceless. I will be interesting to see the coming, twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Why thank you Russ! So have we sucked you into the abyss of trauma and angst? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672 I hope I can keep your attention Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 422794

As I'd already uploaded all the wedding-related photos, I thought I'd do a quick update again today and toy with your emotions a bit more :muahaha:

---

"Marco!' Kyle said, his arms outstretched.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_1aada2fc
His older brother Joey's long-time friend, Marco had known Kyle for years.

"Kyle," Marco said. His voice sounded sharp even to his own ears. Kyle smiling warmly shook Marco's hand, and then stepped over to Carolyn slipping his arm around her waist.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7aada8f1

Marco's blood felt like ice in his veins. [I love this shot, where they're both lovin' her!]

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_baada9c0
"I'm going to the bar, babe. Can I get you a glass of Merlot?" Kyle asked Carolyn.

"Yes...yes, thank you" Carolyn stammered.

Marco glanced at her realizing she was shaken. Her face was pale.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_3aada9e1

"Marco, can I get you a drink?" Kyle asked.

"I'm good. Thanks," Marco said, forcing a smile. All eyes were on Kyle as he disappeared into the crowd, stopping to say hello to a few people as he crossed the floor.

Marco turned to look at Carolyn.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_baadaadb

"How long have you been together?" he asked, his voice sounding hard.

"About five months," she said softly, looking up at him. Her eyes were shining brightly. She seemed to be searching his face.

He looked away. Five months, Marco thought. Right after he had decided to stay on in Europe after school. His heart was screaming. He took a deep breath to steady himself, and looked her directly in the eyes.

He wanted to ask her if she was crazy. If she didn't know that he would probably hurt her again. If she didn't realize that he could make her much happier than Kyle every could.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_3aadab40-1

But he didn't say any of that.

"I hope you are happy," he said.

She crossed her arms almost defensively.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_daad9ffb
"You think I'm crazy," she said smiling tentatively. It was not a question.

"I've got to get back to the family," he said with a tight smile.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_baadaf6a
"Of course. It was good was to see Marco. You look well."

"You look good too Garcia. I like the hair."

"Thank you," she said, blushing. He touched her arm lightly as he moved to walk past her. He felt a tingle of electricity in his fingertips. He sensed her jump slightly. She felt it too.

He walked away without looking back.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_7aadad7b
His throat was dry and his face felt like it was burning up. By time he had walked across the room to the family's tables he felt like he was coming down with a fever.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_9aaca1fa-1

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_1aaca2ef
Half an hour later he excused himself from the gathering. "I must have picked up something on the flight," he said apologetically.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_faaca620
He reassured everyone that he would be fine, he just needed to take some Tylenol and lie down.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_fa9a9a01_9aaca5a2
He grabbed a cab back to his parents home on the edges of town.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_da321059_baae7ebd

He called his agent from the taxi to tell her to book him on the next flight to London.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_da321059_daae7f18
He slipped into the dark house, and headed straight for his old bedroom.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_3aaddf35-1
Closing the door behind him, Marco laid across the bed in his custom tailored suit....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_7aaddf84
...And did something he hadn't done since he was a child and saw his father kissing another woman....

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_5aade44e
He cried...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_baaf0b6c
He cried until there were no tears left...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Snapshot_588c23bb_9aaf0969

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 2121335g4eba2z2pj

Awww poor Marco....*sniff, sniff*

My heart is breaking for him and Carolyn...well I just wanna smack the crap outta her....

omg seriously of all flipping people she had to pick that ho dog Kyle

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 pm

If you take her, Jen i take him, Kyle and smak the crap outta him. Just walk in and take her like that!!

I could show you some karate moves but noo I´m to lazy tonight..... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 774807

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 912276 MARCO!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 912276 Rise and shine man!!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Oh....Oh my.

This chapter is heart wrenching. Poor Marco! Beautiful job on the flashback and tying it in so well - it fits.

She was obviously hoping Marco would say something of his affection for her. I mean, I know she doesn't realize his feelings, but she is hoping for him to have some for her. That's why she was searching him - but if she really knows him as well as she thinks she does, she would have been able to see his pain. Though I adore her, I'm disappointed in her choice. I understand in giving people a second chance and all that, but Marco hasn't even had a first chance yet.

Now, because Marco is in too much pain to stay, the rest of his family has to suffer because he's leaving so soon. See what you've caused Carolyn? Jeez, girl.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I think my last reply also needed . . . Kyle? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 657259

Well, Carolyn, whether you intended it or not, you've made your choice. I can't say I'll feel too sorry for you if history repeats itself. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 553217

When it comes to storytelling, especially with big groups . . . but even with small, residential lots are the only way to go. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm

You guys are the best! dancintrio

Fear not, we will get a chance to see how Carolyn ended up making that decision...and time will tell if a leopard can change his spots. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 774807 All I'm prepared to say at this point is....believe me, there's a whole lotta story to tell! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 99672 :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next