Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you for the info on Picasa & creating a movie presentation @ their site.
I appreciate all the information & tips.
I definitely need to start an account there.

Quote :
Picasa will try to run the pictures at a speed to match the length of the audio.

I like that! Not an easy feat for some of us to accomplish. Good deal!

Quote :
So if you have three pix and a three minute song...we're going to be staring at each picture for a whole minute each! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 85797

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 683951

We're wanting to start a new section here that will involve song lyrics told with TS2 screenshots or videos.
This option in Picasa might be the perfect way to do so!

Quote :
It's amazing how simmies develop these little personalities. They always have wants to talk/flirt/kiss/tell a joke to...each other. Even though they're now married. It's so sweeeet!

Awwww...
I love it when that happens. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 508493
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 am

Thank you and you're welcome Sugah!

Just alerting the followers of the Christophe Harbour follies, that I've created a new thread in the Scribes forum where I've post notices when I've updated the Sequel, aptly named "The Habour" Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612 You can see I put a lot of thought into that! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 363286

The thread is HERE

For the record I have just posted Chapter One on my LJ, but soon, I'll get Sugah to lock this thread because it's ridiculously long, and I'll start a new one to share other things going on in my game, like my building experiments, and funny things my sims do etc.

Hope you enjoyed Book One, and will begin to follow Book Two.

Thank you all so much for your fantastic feedback...and also to the quiet ones who never commented...seeing those page views creeping up (even now!) to over the 9400 mark is incredible! A thousand thank yous to you all! sunny dancintrio Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 243713
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 pm

OOoh I just finished catching up on your LJ and I must say miss, you just have a fabulous way with your storytelling :))

It is so nice to see how Carolyn and Marco's story is playing out.....

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:48 am

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
OOoh I just finished catching up on your LJ and I must say miss, you just have a fabulous way with your storytelling :))

It is so nice to see how Carolyn and Marco's story is playing out.....

Thank you hon! More drama and mayhem ahead. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612 What?!!! It's me! The Drama Queen! sunny

By the way, I have posted a new chapter.

Also just HAD to share this piccie with the Kyle haters...and you know who you are! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 364885

I never used it in the story, but this was his reaction when Carolyn, after she realized she loved Marco, told Kyle she didn't want him back. :muahaha:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Snapshot_fa3f5afd_9af60feb
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 am

LOL that picture is hilarious!

Thanks for the update on your new story - I wasn't aware that you were already working on it! I will have to go over there and take a look, but it probably won't happen until after the craziness of Turkey Day is done with. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:18 pm

dancintrio Yay go Carolyn GO!!

I think he will survive! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 259558
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Thank you ladies!

Ullwera wrote:
dancintrio Yay go Carolyn GO!!
I think he will survive! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 259558

So you think he's going to walk off into the sunset? Rolling Eyes sunny

I actually love playing Kyle. He's so layered, Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 804361

So, I'd been meaning to share this photo with you guys just for laughs. I spent the better part of two weeks some time ago downloading, sorting and testing default replacements for Maxis clothing. I've replaced nearly everything, with some pretty decent clothing. I actually use it on my playable simmies! Wouldn't even need cc clothing if I didn't have so many simmies (they can't all dress in the same outfits, after all!).

Anyway, so there are very, very few Maxis pieces that aren't replaced...but don't ya know the first YA to age up to adult, and Maxis found this choice number for the poor fella! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 657259 He doesn't look very happy. No

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Snapshot_18d2ca95_9bcb98f9

I think I did a little better, if I do say so myself! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Snapshot_5bcacad6_bbd58fb8

Oh, he's one of Carolyn's younger brothers with his formerly black hair dyed blonde, cuz he's cool that way! laughin
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 97206 Omg, wtc is up with that Maxis outfit? Bahaha
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 am

Kyle will survive, first he has to play a hurt, weak husband that can´t take care of himself.

But if you turn the page he has atleast three lovely ladies that will comfort him.

"Oh carolyn don´t leave me standig here al alone!"

:muahaha: Carolyn only laughs and leaves, he can hear her high heels klick on the floor.

"Oh I´m so going to do something bad like ....like ... drive my car very fast on the highway!"

Carolyn can´t hear him she is already on her way home to Marco with a big smile on her face.

♪♫♪That´s the way aha aha I like it aha aha!!♪♫♪

Something like that eh! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 99672

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:56 am

Ooooh this story is just getting juicy now girl!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:16 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 367799 I love you guys! dancintrio

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 97206 Omg, wtc is up with that Maxis outfit? Bahaha

The indignity of it all! :muahaha: It's one of those FT outfits I think...whichever EP gave us secret lots and stuff. Is that Free Time?

Ullwera wrote:
Kyle will survive, first he has to play a hurt, weak husband that can´t take care of himself.

But if you turn the page he has atleast three lovely ladies that will comfort him.

"Oh carolyn don´t leave me standig here al alone!"

:muahaha: Carolyn only laughs and leaves, he can hear her high heels klick on the floor.

♪♫♪That´s the way aha aha I like it aha aha!!♪♫♪

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 363286 We've not seen the last of him! Oooops, did I say that out loud?! sunny

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Ooooh this story is just getting juicy now girl!!

New Chappie posted!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Quote :

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 99672 That sounds like how it goes to me.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:27 am

Thought you guys might get a kick outta this. It's part of the latest Harbour update:

[Click pic for a larger image]

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 HR_LotharioSmall
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Quote :
Oh, he's one of Carolyn's younger brothers with his formerly black hair dyed blonde, cuz he's cool that way!

Mmmm ... Yummy ... In his OWN garb, not that scary Maxis leotard, mind you. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 774807

Quote :
It's one of those FT outfits I think...whichever EP gave us secret lots and stuff. Is that Free Time?

Yes, I believe so. It looks like one of the dance ensembles, a job that came with FT.

I love your newest Harbour Reporter update. Great job! Very cool!
You really rock at putting together fabulous front page news, m'lady.

Don Lothario as Mayor ... Need I say, he would NOT get my vote. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 99672

Thank you for sharing, as always, Toni.
FUN STUFF!!!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:19 am

Very cool! Don for mayor, huh? Interesting concept! I like that Nina is opening restaurants and is a lead chef - puts a different spin on what I always thought was a shallowly built maxis character - you really breathed life into her - and she is just so darn pretty in your game.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you dearest Sugah and Ari for your most kind comments! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 243713 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 461171 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612 dancintrio sunny

ari...my Nina has been heavily plastic-surgeried. I was diligent though about keeping her and Dina's faces the same-ish. They are supposed to be twins aren't they? When I was 'operating' on the first one, I noted how many clicks of each facial feature I adjusted, so I could repeat it on the other sister. I think I made one haVE a slightly narrower nose and one a slightly fuller mouth...just for a subtle difference and all.

I tweaked Cassandra a little...and the Pleasant twins just a smidge. Brandi's boys got some work done and Dirk and Darren Dreamer (Denis and Damien Duval in my game), and I totally re-did Mary-Sue Pleasant. I get that she was adopted by the Oldies...but there was no way she could've had daughters who looked like Lilith and Angela. It's like Maxis didn't even try! Rather than change the girls, I changed the mother into what I thought their mother should look like! lol!

Pretty much Don and Daniel remained untouched feature wise, but they did get some nifty slim bodybuilder skins though. I really did a number on the residents of Peasantview to make them fit for consumption, so to speak. Then I evicted them all from their homes and moved them to the shopping district of Christopher Harbour! sunny
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Toni wrote:
my Nina has been heavily plastic-surgeried
Yes, she would have to be. Maxis didn't do a very good job on either sister, but yours are lovely.

Don and Daniel are attractive sims, even without work - I always thought so. And it makes a lot of sense for them to have heavier builds.

Toni wrote:
Then I evicted them all from their homes and moved them to the shopping district of Christopher Harbour!
My gosh that's brilliant! Kind of get them out of the way but not completely out of the picture. But then you're free to do what you want to their 'hood.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:51 am

Astral Faery wrote:

My gosh that's brilliant! Kind of get them out of the way but not completely out of the picture.

Oh believe me, they get played! Don was busily populating Christophe Harbour and beyond, while Cassandra was totally oblivious for the most part! After catching him I think the second time for cheating, they did break up. She eventually ended up with Denis Duval (Darren Dreamer) whose second wife left him for the stage. They're very happy! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612

Mary Sue kicked out Daniel ages ago. They both married much younger people. He and his second wife broke up (she was a romance too), and he married a THIRD time! Mary-Sue is now an elder with an adult (albeit older adult) hubby...but she looks good! More power to her and all that! sunny
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 am

For those who may be interested, I've posted a couple of basic tutorials on my LJ. One is for exporting sims to clone them or package them, and the other is one on how to back up your neighbourhoods (a SimPe and non-SimPe version).

Backing up your neighbourhood
(Click picture to go to tutorial)
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 ExportingSimmiesNotes_2

Exporting sims for packaging (sharing) or cloning
(Click picture to go to tutorial)
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 ExportingSimmies_9
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 578473 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 912276 Yay that´s awesome! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 912276 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 578473

Thank you Toni!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Thank you so much sweetie!!

I don't have SimPe (gasp!!!) but have been thinking about installing it ;)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Toni wrote:
...and because Picasa is so cool...I was able to tell the entire story in one biiiig picture! But if you'd like to see the video, just click on the picture. Ari...I used Picasa instead of photobucket. It is displaying in Chrome (and firefox). I hope it works in yours.

Toni, this is really great. Absolutely amazing! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 28795

Toni wrote:
Coming soon to a LiveJournal near you!

I am looking forward to it. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612

Toni wrote:
I'll be starting Book Two over the next week or so, and will let you know here, whenever I've updated. Hope you'll pay the folks in the Habour a visit. They're very friendly. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612

I bookmarked your journal, but have not had a chance to visit you there yet. I hope to be able to do so soon.

Toni wrote:
I never used it in the story, but this was his reaction when Carolyn, after she realized she loved Marco, told Kyle she didn't want him back.Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Laughing

Toni wrote:
Anyway, so there are very, very few Maxis pieces that aren't replaced...but don't ya know the first YA to age up to adult, and Maxis found this choice number for the poor fella! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 657259 He doesn't look very happy. No

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 448283

Toni wrote:
Thought you guys might get a kick outta this. It's part of the latest Harbour update:

I love your newspaper updates. They look so authentic. Really cool! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 692371

Toni wrote:
For those who may be interested, I've posted a couple of basic tutorials on my LJ. One is for exporting sims to clone them or package them, and the other is one on how to back up your neighbourhoods (a SimPe and non-SimPe version).

That is so cool! Thanks, Toni! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 367799

Thanks for all the information and for continuing the saga. I look forward to catching up with it. I love you

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 am

Thank you Elle for taking the time to catch up and reply in such delicious detail! sunny

I do love doing those newspaper items! It's a great way to forward the story, or fill in missing bits.

Haven't had any baby boys in my hood yet to name Cole...I play reeeeeally slowly! lol! Some pending births though, so maybe... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 422794
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 am

Toni wrote:
Don was busily populating Christophe Harbour and beyond, while Cassandra was totally oblivious for the most part! After catching him I think the second time for cheating, they did break up.

Odd, that's almost exactly what happened in my medieval makeover of Pleasantview - Mortie, Don, Dina, and Cassandra were all living at the Goth mansion - Dina was married to Mortie and Don to Cassie. Don and Dina had chemistry, and it didn't take them long to take advantage of the circumstances (thank you ACR Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 738528 ). Mortie found out right away, but there was a lot of secret flirting and smooching between Don and Dina that I didn't even orchestrate, and Cassie was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hey, it's a big house, right? But what I couldn't believe was that it wasn't until the second time Don and Dina tumbled into bed together that Cassie found out. At the time she was pregnant, so she wasn't working. Usually when a sim cheats, the spouse has this extra sensory perception from clear across the lot and will race in and have a fit. I kept watching her, waiting...she is aloof, isn't she? Either that or she just doesn't want to believe it. She should've known better with Don who said he'd change and then fall into temptation. The second time Cassie finally faced the facts and ended the marriage. Both Don and Dina were kicked to the curb and moved in together.

I kinda lost my steam for that hood when all the ugly babies started being born. I mean, they're not just a little flawed, but Maxis ugly, which is a special kind of ugly that only surgery can fix. If I ever get back around to playing them again, I may take your advice and change the genes at their source - in SimPe before they breed!

Toni wrote:
Haven't had any baby boys in my hood yet to name Cole

If I remember correctly, the heir of the Farmer household in my Royal Kingdom Challenge is named Cole. He's a peasant boy, but the family is doing pretty well - and he's a real cutie, too. I've always liked that name. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Odd, that's almost exactly what happened in my medieval makeover of Pleasantview - Mortie, Don, Dina, and Cassandra were all living at the Goth mansion - Dina was married to Mortie and Don to Cassie. Don and Dina had chemistry, and it didn't take them long to take advantage of the circumstances (thank you ACR Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 738528 ). Mortie found out right away, but there was a lot of secret flirting and smooching between Don and Dina that I didn't even orchestrate, and Cassie was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hey, it's a big house, right? But what I couldn't believe was that it wasn't until the second time Don and Dina tumbled into bed together that Cassie found out. At the time she was pregnant, so she wasn't working. Usually when a sim cheats, the spouse has this extra sensory perception from clear across the lot and will race in and have a fit. I kept watching her, waiting...she is aloof, isn't she? Either that or she just doesn't want to believe it. She should've known better with Don who said he'd change and then fall into temptation. The second time Cassie finally faced the facts and ended the marriage. Both Don and Dina were kicked to the curb and moved in together.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 448283 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 364885 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 99672

Just for fun, I thought you guys who've followed this story, would get a kick out of this...Kyle and the boyz in high school, college and today (well, at the recent launch of one of his new lines of furniture).

I definitely prefer Joey with hair!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Snapshot_788c45fa_b97cd498

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Snapshot_1986ee0f_9a1a612f

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Theboyz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next