Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Toni wrote:
Haven't had any baby boys in my hood yet to name Cole...I play reeeeeally slowly! lol! Some pending births though, so maybe... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 422794

I am looking forward to seeing your in game Cole whenever it happens. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 21650

Ari wrote:
Odd, that's almost exactly what happened in my medieval makeover of Pleasantview - Mortie, Don, Dina, and Cassandra were all living at the Goth mansion - Dina was married to Mortie and Don to Cassie. Don and Dina had chemistry, and it didn't take them long to take advantage of the circumstances (thank you ACR Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 738528). Mortie found out right away, but there was a lot of secret flirting and smooching between Don and Dina that I didn't even orchestrate, and Cassie was just always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hey, it's a big house, right? But what I couldn't believe was that it wasn't until the second time Don and Dina tumbled into bed together that Cassie found out. At the time she was pregnant, so she wasn't working. Usually when a sim cheats, the spouse has this extra sensory perception from clear across the lot and will race in and have a fit. I kept watching her, waiting...she is aloof, isn't she? Either that or she just doesn't want to believe it. She should've known better with Don who said he'd change and then fall into temptation. The second time Cassie finally faced the facts and ended the marriage. Both Don and Dina were kicked to the curb and moved in together.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 448283 In my game Cassie is on the case. That must have been some kind of glitch. My guess is it has to do with ACR since I never play with that installed.

Toni wrote:
Just for fun, I thought you guys who've followed this story, would get a kick out of this...Kyle and the boyz in high school, college and today (well, at the recent launch of one of his new lines of furniture).

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 683951 Thanks for the look "through the ages". Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 21650

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Thanks for checking in Elle! Good to see you around these parts! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 678648

Well, I am on yet another pruning exercise, and realized this is why I can never get my Sims 2, Download folder under 7.5GB. Why do I need TEN different styles of office chair in my game?! Because they all look different, and say something about the owner. But TEN? Seriously?! The only legitimate ‘must-keep’ is the beaten up one. Now THAT tells a story!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Officehairs
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:29 pm

hahahahahaha!! They are all fabulous chairs though sweetie.

I seriously, seriously need to clean out my downloads folder but just dread starting that monumental task...sigh

I am so afraid I am going to delete something that I really, really like and had a hard time finding in the first place. What's a girl to do?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 pm

AdriannaSimmie wrote:

I am so afraid I am going to delete something that I really, really like and had a hard time finding in the first place. What's a girl to do?

laughin Got that figured out! Back up your DL folder somewhere. Just in case... Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 422794

Even if you never go back to it, psychologically if assists we downloadaholics with dealing with the potential horror that we might delete something we decide we want after all.

In regards to what I'm deleting: My current M.O. is that if I've never used something, or not used it for the past 2 years...and if it will have no future use now that I'm story-telling...it's gone!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Ok, I so did not know I had this many cooker hoods! I obviously need help! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 99672

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Cokerhoods
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

hahahaha!! I have just as many ;)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:20 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 97206

Well, I shed a couple of cooker hoods and then went on to tackling my rather inexplicable collection of newspaper stands! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 85797

Tonight....washing machines! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 99672
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:22 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 448283
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Got my DL Folder from 7.58 to 7.13GB (ok, I got it to 7.10 but I've started downloading again! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 97206).

So in between pruning, playing, creating and updating my Harbour story...I have found time to do other stuff in my hood...

Like I did some Maxis makeovers. Like the Goth house. Here's the original

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Images1
Now I confess that I was totally inspired to re-do the house by this fabulous makeover by Nohan at Sims Crossing. I'd downloaded it a couple of years ago, but decided with my latest incarnation of Pleasantview to do my own, re-creating my own version of the pool by Nohan. I loved the idea of the pillars and the statues of Nohan's pool!

This is my version:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Snapshot_0000000e_3b7bc2dc

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Snapshot_0000000e_7b7bc347

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Snapshot_0000000e_5b7bc31a

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Snapshot_0000000e_bb7bc30b

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Snapshot_0000000e_3b7bc363

I also re-did 130 Sim Lane. I wanted it a little grungy.

Here's the original lot

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 130_Sim_Lane
My version

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 130SimsLane_right

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 130SimsLane_front

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 130SimsLane_rightabove

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 130SimsLane_Back

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 130SimsLane_backyard
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Sometimes my simmies just blow me away.

This is one of Carolyn's younger sisters, Michelle (for those of you who've read this whole saga, one of the little girls on the beach during their summer vacation in the Caribbean. In Carolyn's second marriage picture, she's the sister on the far left in the pink dress). I honestly didn't realize how pretty she was until I was zooming around this evening, and got a tight close up. Wow! And born in game no less!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Michelle2

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Michelle
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm

LOL @ your pruning adventures. It's so funny what things we collect for our sims. Do you know my sims have never, ever had a laundry room or washer and drier. Not any of them, even though there might be a set in my buy mode that I downloaded. I know I looked at some washer/drier downloads at one time anyway. You never know when you might need it. LOL

The house redecorations look really great. I love how you were able to put your own unique stamp and style on preexisiting houses while still keeping some qualities of what they were.

Michelle is really lovely too. We might need to see more of her in the Harbor. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 pm

SimEm wrote:
Do you know my sims have never, ever had a laundry room or washer and drier. Not any of them, even though there might be a set in my buy mode that I downloaded. I know I looked at some washer/drier downloads at one time anyway. You never know when you might need it. LOL

Most of mine are either surfaces (so essentially decorative) or dressers in disguise. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 85797

SimEm wrote:
The house redecorations look really great. I love how you were able to put your own unique stamp and style on preexisiting houses while still keeping some qualities of what they were.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 243713

SimEm wrote:
Michelle is really lovely too. We might need to see more of her in the Harbor. ;)

Was was actually engaged to Marco's kid brother Francesco for a while THIS GUY, but with dark eyes. It didn't work out though. Now her twin sister Christina has caught Vinnie's eye. There's an eight year age difference but who cares...everyone's over 30 now.

That's Michelle on the far left in the pink (I much prefer how her hair is now)...and her twin Chris is the one with the short hair...also born in game. She's a stunner too! I can see why Vinne's smitten.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Snapshot_da321059_3b459149
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 am

I'm home for a few days, and having lots of fun playing with my simmies. I'm building a residential school lot, where I can teleport in my kids to mix and mingle...both for real game play and for story telling purposes. It's inhabited (appropriately) by a couple of nuns who live in a small cottage on the very large lot.

So, because I like my game to look pretty while I'm playing...I created a fake view outside one classroom window because there was just an empty lot next door, and I wanted the illusion of a campus full of old buildings. So here's the view out the windows:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EjE34

Which is really done with a fabulous little fake wall by Nanisim, that I totally over-use in my game, using boolprop snapobjectstogrid false cheat to place a door, windows and ivy.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 MAEyo

How cool is that? laughin

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

I think I actually see holes for inkwells in those desks. I remember desks with holes for inkwells, and in fourth grade they actually held little plastic inkwells holding real ink. I never saw it done, but it was legendary to dip the pigtail of the girl in front of you into the inkwell. laughin And we all knew, that the ink was POISON!

All the desks lined up in neat little rows! Oh my! verklempt

Beautiful job! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 12612 Less beautiful memories! No
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:18 pm

mac wrote:
I think I actually see holes for inkwells in those desks. I remember desks with holes for inkwells, and in fourth grade they actually held little plastic inkwells holding real ink. I never saw it done, but it was legendary to dip the pigtail of the girl in front of you into the inkwell. laughin And we all knew, that the ink was POISON!

My mother claims the boys used to dip her long pigtails into the ink wells! laughin

My school desks had ink wells too, but they were empty. I did have one or two fountain pens though, and I thought they were really cool. They did write beautifully...but oh, the horror when they leaked!

So, my school lot is coming along nicely. I took a break from the interior to work on the outside.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 BkgJx

Here's the courtyard outside the cafeteria, for sunny days.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 TANEt
And here we have the walkway...the fake building on the left, and the real one on the right! sunny

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 G6y7T

And the most fun to create so far...the Science lab! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 12612

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 94aqh
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:45 pm

wow! Cool school!

I like the fence and those smaller fence thingys on the roof. Very nice!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 508493
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Very cool! I love the school building. It looks great inside and out. The science lab is especially neat. And I need some desks like that. I think the school I built (and the one I redecorated) use that small square kitchen table as desks. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 99672
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 am

Thanks guys! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 243713

Ullwera wrote:
wow! Cool school!

I like the fence and those smaller fence thingys on the roof. Very nice!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 508493

They're by HolySimoly, but they're pay *cough*

SimEm wrote:
Very cool! I love the school building. It looks great inside and out. The science lab is especially neat. And I need some desks like that. I think the school I built (and the one I redecorated) use that small square kitchen table as desks. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 99672

What I did was create the work stations using Buggybooz Kitchen Basic andShakerlicious stuff.

Counter tops with the perfect lab-y looking sink from the Kitchen Basic set placed back to back using the snapobjectsoffcheat, and then placed the matching 4x4 square dining table from her Shakerlicious set under it to create the work space.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm

How many times must I hang my head in shame for being behind in my friends' threads???

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 100574

First of all, I LOVE the two pics of the boys of Christophe Harbour (both in h.s. playin' in the garage, then esp. today's snapshot hubbahubba ).

Quote :
Well, I am on yet another pruning exercise, and realized this is why I can never get my Sims 2, Download folder under 7.5GB. Why do I need TEN different styles of office chair in my game?!
Ok, I so did not know I had this many cooker hoods! I obviously need help!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 683951 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 448283

I love your Maxis makeovers of the Goth mansion and 130 Sim Lane, Toni.
They are absolutely spectacular and much, much improved over the originals.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 28795

Michelle is GORGEOUS! Love her ensemble. Do you know whose mesh it is?
I'd like to do some recolors of it, if the mesher has a generous share policy.
If not, I'll just recolor it for my OWN game and upcoming beach hood.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 344738

Also, where did you find her twin Chris' short hair & that dress (wedding pic)?
LOVE IT! Gorgeous!

Your school (and the faux view outside) are SO COOL!
The science lab is awesome! WOW!
VERY neat how you pieced it all together to make it look just right.

You are so creative and skilled in pulling a room together, Lady T.
I remain in awe of your decorating & landscaping talents.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 846508 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 302407

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 3547075637

I haven't checked on this thread in...forever! affraid Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 97206

I just popped by to explain what's had me so busy the past few days. I've been tweaking, tweaking some more, and then tweaking some more...my Mexican abode for our anniversary update, and just had to share a sneak peak of my desert garden.

It's a work in progress...but I'm getting more pleased with it each day. Still looking for some stuff, so it will change, but wanted to share what I've done at this stage...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Diningroom2

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Desertgarden2
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:31 am

Your house looks beautiful, but why aren't you at the match??? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 62525

BTW, it looks like an ODI, 50? 60? overs, not 20-20.

Right now NZ are 127/5, but with a rather low run rate (4.68) for an ODI

Hoping for a WI sweep! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 247485
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:01 am

mac wrote:
Your house looks beautiful, but why aren't you at the match??? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 62525

BTW, it looks like an ODI, 50? 60? overs, not 20-20.

Right now NZ are 127/5, but with a rather low run rate (4.68) for an ODI

Hoping for a WI sweep! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 247485

Good boy! You do know your onions! lol! It IS an ODI! *hangs head in shame*

Got caught up in the Sierra Madre...I'll go when it's time for Windies to bat. The stadium is all of 8 minutes away. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:09 pm

I do like your house and garden so far Toni!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 692371

I don´t understand a word you are talking about ODi´s or WI sweeps.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Ullwera wrote:
I don´t understand a word you are talking about ODi´s or WI sweeps.

lol! Sorry. Just ignore me and Mac. We're talking about the game of cricket.

But in case you're mildly curious, there is a West Indies cricket team made up of players from different Caribbean countries> The team is fondly called the 'Windies.' We're playing against New Zealand at matches (games) here in St. Kitts this week.

There are cricket matches that last several days (I'm not kidding), but there's now a shortened version of the game that can be played in one day called appropriately, a 'One Day International' or O.D.I.

Tah dah!!! Now you know a little about cricket!

We lost very, very badly today! verklempt

Ullwera wrote:
I do like your house and garden so far Toni!

Thank you very much! It's been very, very difficult actually. I'm getting confused because Mexican architecture is a mish-mash of traditional and Spanish...and part of Mexico is desert and part is more tropical, like the Caribbean. Also, I might be getting confused with stuff from the American South West, like New Mexico and Arizona and places like that.

I'm pulling my hair out. I'm not sure if I'm getting it right. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:11 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 3547075637

I haven't checked on this thread in...forever! affraid Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 97206

I just popped by to explain what's had me so busy the past few days. I've been tweaking, tweaking some more, and then tweaking some more...my Mexican abode for our anniversary update, and just had to share a sneak peak of my desert garden.

It's a work in progress...but I'm getting more pleased with it each day. Still looking for some stuff, so it will change, but wanted to share what I've done at this stage...

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Diningroom2

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Desertgarden2

QUE LINDO! :D Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 717824 I'd say your hard work is paying off very well. It's looks incredible! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 508493

Ah, ya'll talkin about a sport I am not into - sorry that your team lost though. Maybe next time? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 817176 Enjoy the rest of your vacation lady!

Oh! Sorry I'm editing this, but I just went back a few pages and I saw your school. Holy moly lady, how long did that take you to do? :oa Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next