Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Awwww gee shucks! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 367799 Jean!

The parts of the school that I finished for the pictures didn't take that long. A Saturday afternoon.

What takes long is cluttering things up to add realism. Please also note, that I only showed a couple of many rooms. Decorating and furnishing the whoooooole thing took ages! lol!

Seeing as you're going back a few pages. You might just stumble across a spoiler in the Harbour story. Just a warning. Proceed at your own risk. laughin
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:58 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Awwww gee shucks! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 367799 Jean!

The parts of the school that I finished for the pictures didn't take that long. A Saturday afternoon.

What takes long is cluttering things up to add realism. Please also note, that I only showed a couple of many rooms. Decorating and furnishing the whoooooole thing took ages! lol!

Seeing as you're going back a few pages. You might just stumble across a spoiler in the Harbour story. Just a warning. Proceed at your own risk. laughin

Aww don't be so modest. I'm just telling the truth madam ^-^ <3

*giggles* Understandable. You should see this one school another friend of mine created for her story that I have in my game; it's absolutely MASSIVE! Check out out here: http://genlisae.dreamwidth.org/697.html

Oh yeah, realism always helps. As a matter of fact, another friend of mine was a bit bummed because she was trying to shoot a restaurant scene and the food kept spoiling and I mentioned using like clutter food items - because I have like TONS of them. I end up helping when I'm not aware I'm helping XD

I don't mind spoilers and I won't say a word ^_~* Thank you and keep up the awesome work! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 868736
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:27 pm

OMG, that must have taken FOREVER to build! But what an amazing feat. It's got everything! It's absolutely perfect! I'm blown away! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 461171
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Ooh, very nice! I like the bright, bold colors and the pretty garden path is lovely.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:46 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
OMG, that must have taken FOREVER to build! But what an amazing feat. It's got everything! It's absolutely perfect! I'm blown away! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 461171

That's what I said when I first saw it; I was like "Good lord! 0.0" The only bad thing though is that because it's so big if you don't have a fast enough computer, it can crash your game because it's got SOOOO much in it. If I could figure out how to make it smaller I would. Besides, anytime I would use it I only use like 3 rooms? I'm not really confident on doing school scenes though and try to limit them as much as possible >>;;; I know they can't be avoided; however, in the same retrospect, I wouldn't make them drawn out and long either, just like fight scenes - try to make those as quick as possible too, ugh!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am

Oh, Toni!!! Your Mexican hacienda is absolutely GORGEOUS!
I love what you've done so far, both inside and out.
The colors are stunning & the decor & landscaping are both perfection!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 846508 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 461171

Can't wait to see the finished product.
I am so honored you will be sharing this during our upcoming Anniversary celebration.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 pm

The hacienda has been tweaked and tweaked and tweaked! lol! I finally stopped and went off and made a couple of unfurnished lots. Here're a couple of previews (since tweaked even further, but so it does around these parts! laughin) :

A comfortably-aged 2-bedroom home (yes, that's a swimming pool!)

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 Cozyhone_pool

And neat little 2-bedroomed beach lot

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 OpalBay_front
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 717824

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 846508
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 367799 ThankUHearts Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 243713 sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 pm

I am lovin' what I am seein' so far, Lady Toni!
The stone swimming pool is awesome as is the foliage around the little 2 bedroom.

And another cozy beach abode with gorgeous landscaping! Yaaaay! dancintrio

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 846508 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 461171
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks Sugah! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 367799 This baby is now shared in Prime Real Estate! Glad you like! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Very nice! I agree with Sugah, the stone swimming pool really is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:39 am

Thanks 'Em! Glad you like! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 247485 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 366915

So I'm working on an infinity pool effect for next weekend's contribution. I've just started...so I'm sure knowing me there're be lots of changes before I'm done. lol!

Here's what I've got so far:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 InfinityPool-1
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
So I'm working on an infinity pool effect for next weekend's contribution. I've just started...so I'm sure knowing me there're be lots of changes before I'm done. lol!

Here's what I've got so far:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 InfinityPool-1

Ooooooo! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 330104
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 am

Somebody's very excited! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 99672

We have an expression in the Caribbean, "Soon come." It actually means every thing from 'It's going to happen soon' to 'All in good time, just relax man.' laughin

In this case...it will actually happen soon. Next weekend to be exact! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm

You truly outdid yourself, Toni.
The whole property, including the stunning infinity pool, is SIMply breathtaking.
The Wow Factor (we use that term a LOT in Hawai'i) is OUT THE ROOF!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks Sugah! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 367799 Hey...check out the actual thread (Emerald Cove)...I explained as you requested, how I got the pseudo-infinity effect.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh, awesome! I will! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 408427

Thank you!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 344738
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: How I spent my Saturday...   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 am

So..had some time on my hands on Saturday, and decided to take the plunge and enter one of my houses in a very intimidating BPS build-and-decorate challenge.

I'd actually built the house for the contest, and then panicked (the folks there are really, really good decorators!)...and instead offered it here unfurnished, but landscaped.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 Piscesfountain

Yesterday, I took to furnishing as per the rules of the contest and went ahead and bit the bullet, so to speak, and entered it.

I have no idea how I'll fare against the other entries. But I quite like how it turned out in the end.

Thought I'd share the SLIDESHOW with muh Sugah's peeps.
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:40 am

Hi madame T. Aww, why nervous? It looks kickass! Hopefully you'll place in the contest. It looks outstanding! Good luck n_n-b
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:25 am

butterflyunion wrote:
Hi madame T. Aww, why nervous? It looks kickass! Hopefully you'll place in the contest. It looks outstanding! Good luck n_n-b

Thanks Jean! No word of the judging yet. I anxiously await.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Toni, I agree with Jean COMPLETELY. That gorgeous abode is KICKASS!
I don't know why you would ever doubt your amazing decorating and landscaping abilities.
You truly are a gifted lot creator (from start to finish) and this contest entry Sims house is no exception!
I love the overall design, the stunning yard, your choice of color and decor and everything about this fabulous abode.

You've got my vote, Lady T!
Keep us posted and thank for for sharing.

PS I particularly love the arched enclaves in the living area. Brilliant!!!

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:22 pm

I placed second!!!! dancintrio I'm a silver medalist! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 247485

I was really worried, because the description of the homeowners was a couple where the husband liked neutral colours and the wife bold, and she was a clutter-freak and he didn't like clutter...so the house had to be a compromise. I was a bit worried that the colours I used weren't bold enough, especially after seeing the other entries. I figured compromise meant something between bold and neutral...the others went for bold AND neutral. So I thought I didn't stand a chance. I'm so excited to actually place!!!! I can't believe it!

Oh yeah...the wife liked gardening. The food-kind and flowers, so it was supposed to have a landscaped garden. I'm thinking mine may've caught the judges' eyes sunny
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 am

dancintrio Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 28795 Congratulation to the Silver medal! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 366915 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 981739

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 534790
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh, Toni! How great is THAT! The silver medal - second place! BRAVO!!!

wow!

Congrats, m'lady! Jean & I told you that house was KICKASS!

WAY TO GO!!! WOOOOOOT!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 366915 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 981739 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 790471 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 981739 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 366915

I DID want to share this with you before I forget.
You'd asked me about Jean-Michel's 'knee length shorts' ensembles (HERE).

I discovered that his clothes were created by pacotacoplayer @ MTS2.
You can find them, along with some handsome board shorts (swimwear) HERE.
The download directions claim the PETS EP is required, but I do not play with Pets and the entire set shows up in my game with no problem.

ENJOY! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 687310

Last edited by Sugah on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next