Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 pm

You guys are the best! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 12612 Thank yoooooou! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 367799

Grykon wrote:
Wow...very gorgeous there Miss Toni! *hugs* Grats!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 243713

mac wrote:
Just plain lush! If ever your radio career ends (which would be a huge loss to St Kitts & Nevis) you could start all over again as a decorator! wow! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 28795

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 3547075637 I will certainly keep that in mind sunny

My older sister studied interior design, and then panicked after college that she'd not be able to make it as a designer, so she went and got a job in a bank. That was back in 1975. She's still at the bank....has worked her way up to Systems Manager, but she's got this creative person inside bursting to get out. So now she designs jewelry, for fun. The stuff's good enough to be sold, but it's hard sometimes to make that leap of faith. I should encourage her to play TS2 sunny
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:52 pm

wow! Very pretty! Definitely fits the word "exotic" in my opinion.

Quote :
If ever your radio career ends (which would be a huge loss to St Kitts & Nevis) you could start all over again as a decorator!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 357604 When I finally get a house want to come help me decorate it? Unfortunately I don't have an unlimited budget like sims do and have yet to discover a real life motherlode cheat. Might that be a problem? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 99672
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm

I just noticed...your ceilings are decorated...when did they add that to the game???
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 pm

SimEm wrote:
When I finally get a house want to come help me decorate it? Unfortunately I don't have an unlimited budget like sims do and have yet to discover a real life motherlode cheat. Might that be a problem? Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 99672

laughin Never say never! First order of business is getting that gradate degree done. Then the sky's the limit! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 74257

Grykon wrote:
I just noticed...your ceilings are decorated...when did they add that to the game???

I can't even remember. One of the later EPs, as long as you have this tool (below) which allows you to view the ceiling, you can use the floor tile painter to change the them.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 Toggle
I just HAD to share this out take (or not...maybe I will use it).

I'm taking pix for a scene for an upcoming Harbour update, and the guy at the next table can't seem to take his eyes off Carolyn, and his date is obviously really distressed. Ha haaaaaaaaa!

I totally didn't set this up, they're doing it on their own. It's been going on the whole time Carolyn and Marco have been sitting there. I have the thought/conversation bubbles turned off, so I don't know who he's really thinking about, but it sure looks like there's a spat about to break out! laughin

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 Snapshot_ddd8a5d2_ddfddbf1
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Are you sure his eyes are on Carolyn?!? lol Very nice regardless!

Hrmm...I think I saw that option in my game, but never even paid any attention to it, I will have to give it a look see. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Grykon wrote:
Are you sure his eyes are on Carolyn?!? lol Very nice regardless!

Okay....maybe Marco sunny Either way, his date is less than impressed! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 99672

Oh and Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 302391 re the ceiling thing.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:56 pm

Your creations are just gorgeous! I wish I had the time and patience to decorate but...I just don't. But I sure can appreciate a beautiful screenshot.

And that's a hilarious picture with the happy couple and the unhappy couple in the background, haha. Sometimes the funniest things happen in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Quote :
Well...I'm here to say, that I have won my first ever Sim Community Decorating Challenge!

OMG, Toni, it is SIMply stunning! WOW! I love it!!!
And congrats! I am not surprised you won with that gorgeous entry!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 366915 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 790471 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 366915

Quote :
I'm taking pix for a scene for an upcoming Harbour update, and the guy at the next table can't seem to take his eyes off Carolyn, and his date is obviously really distressed. Ha haaaaaaaaa!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 448283

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 am

Thank you dear Sugah and Ari! I just love, love decorating! Even when I'm playing a test hood, just to test a mod or take pix of simmies I create to share, and I'm never ever going to actually play a lot, I still like to 'fix it up' a little laughin I need help!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 99672

Sugah, it was this decorating challenge that got me inspired to create an Indian home for our next World Abodes update. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff I used in these pix is pay stuff or free stuff from TSR (same prob...not shareable unless it's at TSR)...but I hope to create the same feel. With a little 'help from my friends' of course. sunny

The Carolyn and Marco scene was pretty funny! It mostly appeared as though the guy was gawking and the girl was glaring at him. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Quote :
I just love, love decorating!

It totally shows, Toni. You rock at it! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 762448

Quote :
Sugah, it was this decorating challenge that got me inspired to create an Indian home for our next World Abodes update...
With a little 'help from my friends' of course.

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 4322 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 147390

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 243713 

It's been far too long since I've posted here, but I just HAD to share!

In creating backdrops for this weekend's update here at Sugah's, I went nuts making a tennis court and golf course.

I built the tennis court on a lot next to a residential lot (a Maxis Bluewater simmie's home actually.  I just replaced the pines with tropical trees)...to look like a tennis club house.  I used Caz100's Tennis Collection Set to make the courts, but the pièce de résistance for me, was the stands!  I created those using the Maxis stage on top a foundation.  I love how they turned out!

Now...as to the golf course.  Well!  That was a feat!  I had a day off on Monday, and after I got my chores done, I spent the whole rest of the day creating it.

It's actually six lots placed together...I am so proud of it!  I don't mean to boast (but if I may, for just a minute)...it looks pretty cool, even from the neighbourhood view.  I'll be installing them in my real hood kinda like hood deco.

Click the pics to see the whole album!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 UhygBFG

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 JCtEaV1
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Toni, it seems that your creativity knows no bounds! wow!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:07 pm

*furious blush* Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 122582 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 648375 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 am

It looks awesome!!!wow! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 1347917903 
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks Sandy! It was great fun....and really quite easy: some random dark green circles, some sandy circles...a coupla a trees. Dot with the little bit of golf clutter that I found, and tah daaaah!

The tennis courts really I couldn't have done with that floor tile set by Caz100...so loads of credit to him/her.

Still feels great to get such warm compliments. You guys are the best! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 243713 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 pm

wow! 

I know I've been gushing over the AMAZING job you did on your golf course and tennis court, Toni, but it absolutely bears repeating (again and again).
The results of all of your efforts are truly incredible.
Your ingenuity and creativity never cease to impress.
What a superior job you've done in creating such phenomenal stage settings for our most recent update!

I can not say enough about what an awesome job you've done with the golf course and tennis court, as well as Nalin's boat/dock setting and Apollonia's fabulous volleyball/beach shop backdrop. So inventive!
To die for, dahling!!!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 846508 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 461171
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

Wow, that's so neat! I love all of the little details you put into them! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 954246 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks guys! I looooooove adding the details. That's my fave part.

I think I'd have been good at a job on movie sets being in charge of continuity...or whatever it is they do. The person who checks things like making sure no one's wearing watches in period movies set in the time before their invention (like I think happened in Ben Hur)...or if they're filming a scene over several days, making sure all the little details are exact and things like that. That's a job isn't it? If it is, I want that job! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 12612 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Lady T wrote:
That's a job isn't it? If it is, I want that job!
You have a sharp, amazing eye for detail.
I've not doubt that'd be the perfect job for YOU!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:12 am

Sir Mac wrote:
Toni, it seems that your creativity knows no bounds! wow! 
Sandy wrote:
It looks awesome!!!wow! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 1347917903 
Em wrote:
Wow, that's so neat! I love all of the little details you put into them! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 954246 
Like Sugah, I have been going on and on about your backgrounds and how spectacular they are. I have to continue to do so, they are completely awesome and deserve more accolades than you can ever fit into a forum. Amazing work!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 302407 

Toni wrote:
Well...I'm here to say, that I have won my first ever Sim Community Decorating Challenge!
Your entry is stunning! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 Congrats_Sign_Light_by_Mirz123
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Since my pc has been in the shop I have spent the last few days reading Toni's story from page 1!!!!!!
Let me say I was totally wow'd and amazed by it!,, I must say I was Team Marco!!!!
Congratulations Toni, you have an amazing gift of storytelling and graphic design. Thank you so much for sharing the story here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Sandy wrote:
I must say I was Team Marco!!!!
Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 366915 WOOT! Welcome to Team Marco, Sandy!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 366915 
Isn't he the cat's meow? Sigh. I love you 

Lady S wrote:
Toni, you have an amazing gift of storytelling and graphic design.
Amen to that! 

I could not agree with you more! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 687310 

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Thank you ladies! dancintrio Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 367799 

Sandy...you read the whoooole thing?!  Oh my word!  I am beyond flattered!!!  Well, if you're still at losse ends without a computer...I did after the reviews here...post the entire tale on my LiveJournal blog, in chapters, so you can scroll right through without being sidetracked by the in between conversations.

AND...as it happens, I'm posting the sequel...yes...what happens AFTER Carolyn and Marco declare their undying love for each other!

I'd posted about 40+ chapters of Book II and was still going.  However, my LJ was recently hacked and the last 20 or so were deleted.  I will be reposting them in due course, and continuing to tell the tale.  There's a whole lotta fallout from this union.  So if you've still got time on your hands, you can go check out what happens next...just click the pic below:

The Harbour

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 TheHarbour_sml
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:21 am

Toni Yes, I have started reading the LJ also! I finally got my pc back 2 days ago! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 74257 

Your LJ was hacked? OMG! Don't people have anything better to do? Crazy! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 690717 
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Sandy, I'm so so delighted that you're getting all into my tale. Was it you who commented anonymously a couple of nights ago. I had a new reader who had been up all night reading. ha haaa! The person had a stellar sense of humour, and I wondered if it was you sunny 

I think I saw in your thread that your new puter is having some graphics issues. Did you get that sorted out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next