Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Life in Christophe Harbour

Go down 
+14
SandySimmer
butterflyunion
clc
mac
Grykon
Caleb_71
Hunter
Ullwera
soloaris
WittyKitty
Sugah
Astral Faery
autumnelle
AdriannaSimmie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:37 pm

First Place! Gold Medal! with us, as always! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 954246
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
I placed second!!!! dancintrio I'm a silver medalist! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 247485

I was really worried, because the description of the homeowners was a couple where the husband liked neutral colours and the wife bold, and she was a clutter-freak and he didn't like clutter...so the house had to be a compromise. I was a bit worried that the colours I used weren't bold enough, especially after seeing the other entries. I figured compromise meant something between bold and neutral...the others went for bold AND neutral. So I thought I didn't stand a chance. I'm so excited to actually place!!!! I can't believe it!

Oh yeah...the wife liked gardening. The food-kind and flowers, so it was supposed to have a landscaped garden. I'm thinking mine may've caught the judges' eyes sunny

Yayyyyyy!!!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 7255 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 678648

Do you have pics of it? :Oa
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Thank you everybody! I'm pleased as punch! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 12612 ThankUHearts

mac wrote:
First Place! Gold Medal! with us, as always! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 954246

*blush* Aw gee shucks!

butterflyunion wrote:
Do you have pics of it?

It was a few posts back, but here's the link again It's actually you Sim-Toni's house decorated. SLIDESHOW
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Thank you everybody! I'm pleased as punch! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 12612 ThankUHearts

mac wrote:

*blush* Aw gee shucks!

butterflyunion wrote:
Do you have pics of it?

It was a few posts back, but here's the link again It's actually you Sim-Toni's house decorated. SLIDESHOW

It's gorgeous :D You did such a wonderful job on it. I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 3547075637 dancintrio
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Soooo, I'm working on landscaping a wee beach lot for our next update here at Sugah's. How did I not know that the BV hot spring spa thingie could be placed on the beach?! *shakes head*

Anywho, coming soon to a "Prime Real Estate" thread near you:

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 SapphireBeachspa
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 am

Ooooo! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 330104
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:58 am

I'm not surprised you placed in the contest, Toni! Your entry was gorgeous! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 790471

The new beach lot with the hot spring on the beach is beautiful! Looks like a lovely, relaxing place to be.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:05 am

SimEm wrote:
I'm not surprised you placed in the contest, Toni!  Your entry was gorgeous!   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 790471

The new beach lot with the hot spring on the beach is beautiful!  Looks like a lovely, relaxing place to be.

ThankUHearts

I am so loving the look of that beach myself.  It's a crying shame that I live on a Caribbean island and rarely can find time to relax on a beach.  That is just not right!  laughin

mac wrote:
Ooooo!  Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 330104

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 99672 Sooooon.  The next update should be the 3rd.  Hang in there!  sunny

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Ooooooh! Preeeetttttyyyyy!
I love what I am seeing so far, Lady T!
The landscaping is sensational...SIMply gorgeous!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 Jumpingstars

Quote :
How did I not know that the BV hot spring spa thingie could be placed on the beach?! *shakes head*

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 051_12_52_660868936001334002746

I definitely need to check that out! Way cool!

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 692765

I'm still alive and simming every chance I get. Been working on a coupla lots for our next update, and mucking about with disguising swimming pools to look like natural ponds.

I was mildly disconcerted - for like a second - when I first realized that simmies walk through the rocks in Marvine's fabulous pond rocks collection....like the beach in my last post.

Not the end of the world at all really...it's easy enough to use other methods to stop simmies from walking through them, if you're truly bothered by the visual. Then I got to thinking that it could actually be very useful having rocks that didn't block simmies' paths!

You could place tables in them, and chairs and give the illusion that simmies are sitting on or using the rocks as a surface.......

OR!!!!

Using them to ring the edge of a swimming pool and placing invisible stairs and diving boards....colouring the walls and floors of the pool something natural adding some water plants (that you've checked to make sure simmies will swim through) and TAH DAAAAAAAH!!!!

A pretty authentic looking swimmable pond! What say you? Yes, those are ducks in the water! Simmies swim under them. I checked! sunny

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 HideawayCottagepondaerial

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:15 am

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 717824

I like the heartshape of it.

Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am

That's a gorgeous pond Toni! And grats on your 2nd place win! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 284699
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:45 am

Some of your constructions border on magic! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 534790
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

ThankUHearts Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 367799 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 881668 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 243713

You guys have me blushing like a school girl! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh, how stunning and very creative! WOW!!!
I absolutely love it, Toni!!!

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 846508 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 461171
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 am

Thank you Sugah! So glad you like! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 243713 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 154182
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 302391

Girlfriend, I know I am going to sound like a broken record before it's over, but your Lucien is beyond snackolicious.
I can't tell you all the wonderful, yummy things he has going for him.
Here's the latest. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 508493
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 955951I LOVE that swimmable pool! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 508493Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 am

Sugah wrote:
Girlfriend, I know I am going to sound like a broken record before it's over

I recently heard Mike Dukakis (once governor of Massachusetts and 1988 presidential candidate speak). He now teaches at Northeastern University and was recalling a lecture he was giving to his class, including the words "I may sound like a broken record..." when he realized that nobody in his class knew what a "record" was, much less a broken one.

I echo your admiration for Toni's creations, and I remember 78 RPM records. Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 827319 (we really need a "papa" to go with a "nana") When they broke they were unplayable!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Thank you boys and girls! laughin

Mac, I totally use the broken record expression...and not 'cause I work in radio (everything's computerized now), but because my mom used to all the time! She'd say 'stuck record.' Same thing! sunny

Well...I'm here to say, that I have won my first ever Sim Community Decorating Challenge! dancintrio Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 366915 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 247485 I am sooooo proud! It was just a room, so I was able to whip it up in an hour or so. And I won!

This challenge (at GOS) was prompt-driven. We were given a one word prompt that served as inspiration. The prompt was EXOTIC, and meant that the room had to be decorated in a style other than our own culture but we actually could interpret it however we wanted.

Some imaginative folk went for a fantasy kind of theme, which was really cool. But I just went traditional, mainly 'cause I have a ton of Indian inspired stuff in my game. Here was my room. I love it so much, I'm now decorating the rest of the house around it. sunny

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 49qY9

Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 VXQR0
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Congratulations!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 366915

It´s such beautiful room! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 508493
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Ullwera wrote:
Congratulations!! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 366915

It´s such beautiful room! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 508493

ThankUHearts Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 367799 Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 243713
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Just plain lush! If ever your radio career ends (which would be a huge loss to St Kitts & Nevis) you could start all over again as a decorator! wow! Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 28795
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Wow...very gorgeous there Miss Toni! *hugs* Grats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Christophe Harbour   Life in Christophe Harbour - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in Christophe Harbour
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next