Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hello I am new to your forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms Simmer

Ms Simmer

Hello I am new to your forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 pm

I have been playing the sims since 1 I enjoy 2 and not interested in 3---I like simming and I have taken an interest in the creating side of simming. mostly making sims and in posing and photo shoots and mag layout----I very new at it but is committed to learn
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 am

Welcome, Simmergirl, to Sugah's Place.
It's nice to meet you.

I, too, have been enjoying the Sims (starting with TS1) since autumn of 2000.
Like you, I evolved to Sims 2 but have no interest in Sims 3.

Would love to see some of your Sims & their photo shoots, if you'd like to share.
Take a look at our What's Going on in Your Game section.
HERE are the guidelines for posting & sharing, if you're interested.

Hello I am new to your forum 231655984

PS I like your avvy. Hello I am new to your forum 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ms Simmer

Ms Simmer

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 am

Hello I am new to your forum 692765 Sugah nice to meet you and thank you about the avvy that is my self sim her name is London and that is also the name I go by as well. She was the very first simmie I did. I have a few that was posted on another site that is close for now so I guest it is ok to post them here. I will be happy to upload then if I could.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 am

Hello I am new to your forum 599369
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 am

:wlcm2sugahs:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

Quote :
I have a few that was posted on another site that is close for now so I guess it is ok to post them here. I will be happy to upload then if I could.

Wonderful! I will PM you the requirements, etc.
Thank you for offering your Sims to us here at Sugah's Place!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 am

Welcome Simmergirl Hello I am new to your forum 678648

Hello I am new to your forum 442241

I see you are already playing with us in the forum Hello I am new to your forum 940149
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new to your forum   Hello I am new to your forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new to your forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Welcome to Sugah's Place :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: