Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

* Important rules for posting TS2 updates *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

* Important rules for posting TS2 updates * Empty
PostSubject: * Important rules for posting TS2 updates *   * Important rules for posting TS2 updates * EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:28 am

1. Images must be no larger than 650-675 pixels wide and must be in jpg/jpeg format.

2. Include the name of your site and the month for your update in the Subject heading of your post.
Please don't use a bunch of caps or big, bold print. No one likes to be shouted at. ;)

3. Start a new thread for each month of your updates. I will delete the prior month soon thereafter.
(I'll delete the older months after awhile.)

4. No hotlinking images, please, and keep it PG-13.

5. I would sincerely prefer you refrain from doing any recruiting (eg mods, creators, forum members, etc).

Lastly, since this little forum is focused on The Sims 2 exclusively, we humbly request that only TS2 community updates are posted here.

Thank you for your cooperation. It is appreciated.  :)
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

* Important rules for posting TS2 updates *
Page 1 of 1