Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Harbour

Go down 
+5
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
SimEm
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

The Harbour - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm

SimEm wrote:
I'd fit right in with his sisters, having a rather broad jaw myself . . . not sure what part of my heritage I would blame that on though. ;)

I've got the nose thing goin' on myself. lol!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:45 am

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and dolls...your attention please...Chapter 24: Perfect Match has been posted!

The Harbour - Page 5 BWsnapshot_da321059_dcb2625a
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:29 am

Yeah, not saying that my nose is particularly small either come to think of it. laughin

I was going to comment on your livejournal, but since all my reactions are best expressed with emoticons, I might as well do it here instead.

Yay! dancintrio

The Harbour - Page 5 508493 The Harbour - Page 5 508493 The Harbour - Page 5 508493 (If there was a swooning one, I'd stick that in there too. So romantic! The Harbour - Page 5 247485 )
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:59 am

sunny @ Em.' Happy much?! The Harbour - Page 5 99672
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:45 pm

The Harbour - Page 5 598258 I think it was that I was anticipating drama, but got major romance The Harbour - Page 5 508493 instead. Now if they can solve all of the obstacles that try to get in their way like this, they will be doing alright. The Harbour - Page 5 584675
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

OOooh la la .... **sigh** Oh I am so in love with all the love going on here

The Harbour - Page 5 302407 The Harbour - Page 5 4322
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:11 pm

The Harbour - Page 5 692371 At last!! bluwhew!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

I just read Chapter 24 ... YAY!!! dancintrio
I've commented on your LJ but will copy and paste it here, too, Lady T:

Oh, how wonderful!!!
Toni, dahling, I don't have to tell you how much I LOVE this chapter. It's such a beautiful thing to see Carolyn and Marco not running away, but staying and listening to one another so that they may understand and work through such occurrences.
Yay for growth and progress!
...And a HUGE hooray for their beautiful, much awaited for love.
Bring it on, baby!!!

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:03 am

Thank you Ulli and Sugah! Glad you approve! laughin sunny

I'm back to let you know that this weekend's update has been posted! *bows deeply* The Harbour - Page 5 99672

The Harbour...Chapter 25: Need to know

The Harbour - Page 5 Cm1
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:32 pm

The Harbour - Page 5 508493 Awwwww, I just fall more and more in love with Marco..

I am totally in love with love too!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 pm

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
The Harbour - Page 5 508493 Awwwww, I just fall more and more in love with Marco..

I am totally in love with love too!!

Is he too nice?! I don't want it to be totally unrealistic...there really are some nice guys out there. Of course...they don't always come in such pretty packages, but.... laughin

Honestly, though I've gotten inside his head and he's really, really in love with this woman. sunny

And with that said, the long-awaited, much-anticipated (I hope) Chapter 26: Mommy!

The Harbour - Page 5 Snapshot_5b04225d_1cbb3c18
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:35 pm

The Harbour - Page 5 TeamMarco

He is really in love with her.

At last the neighbour woman have something to gossip about I can see/hear the jungel drum start to beat. The Harbour - Page 5 774807
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Ullwera wrote:
At last the neighbour woman have something to gossip about I can see/hear the jungel drum start to beat. The Harbour - Page 5 774807

The Harbour - Page 5 448283 I just decided he needed a nosy neighbour. My gran was her neighbours' nosy neighbour. She knew all their comings and goings. Hee heeee!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi Toni,

I posted a comment on your LJ while all my feelings and impressions were still fresh in my mind. Unfortunately, I don't have the option there to express a sentiment like... The Harbour - Page 5 508493 when words don't cover it!

I love this story! You're taking us to a deeper level.
It just wouldn't be natural for Carolyn's kids to take on board everything in their changing family home without experiencing difficulties and having to make those emotional adjustments. Being a teenager is hard enough! The Harbour - Page 5 62525

Your narrative and continuity are so perfect, I just enter straight back into the Harbour and find myself instantly absorbed in the story!

The Harbour - Page 5 846508

I know you're pacing the story for us and building the tension, but I just can't wait for more! The Harbour - Page 5 330104

I want so much for Marco and Carolyn to be happy together! The Harbour - Page 5 23207

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 am

Aaaaaaawwwwwww! I'm here blushing like a teenager, Jayce! sunny

I am so crazy about my simmies...you have no idea how awesome it is to share their story and have people get all into it too!

Like you said, I didn't think it would be realistic that everything would just fall into place for the family...and again, as you said there're also dealing with all that teenage angst.

I totally know what you mean about the lack of emoticons in LJ. Sugah figured out a way to do it, but I didn't understand the explanation. I'll have to ask her again.

As tempted as I am to hint about what the future holds for the folks in the Harbour, that would totally undermine my fiendishness Muahaha The Harbour - Page 5 363286 sunny

Love you guys!!!!!!!! The Harbour - Page 5 99672
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, guys and dolls...Chapter 27: Tell me this isn't happenning, has been posted.

The Harbour - Page 5 Snapshot_daffa2c4_3cdfef74
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 pm

LOL! I love that your Gran was a nosy neighbor like Marco's neighbor. That sounds like fun! :D

I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens next. That phone call from Caitlin had me worried. Now that Carolyn's home, I'm even more worried . . .
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:15 pm

SimEm wrote:
LOL! I love that your Gran was a nosy neighbor like Marco's neighbor. That sounds like fun! :D

I've had my fair share of nosy neighbours! laughin

And now...without further ado. I present...CHAPTER 28

The Harbour - Page 5 Snapshot_daffa2c4_7d030f0d
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 pm

bluwhew! You scared me madly!

Carolyn really has some handsome brothers haven´t she? droolin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Ullwera wrote:
bluwhew! You scared me madly!

I did well to choose that picture of Carolyn crying then! Muahaha

Ullwera wrote:
Carolyn really has some handsome brothers haven´t she? droolin

They are rather (to quote a wise woman) "Snacky!" if I do say so myself.

I'm particularly enamoured with Manny right now. I go through phases when I'm all into one of the Garcia men. Right now, he's it! There's one other brother, Jon...but he lives in Simmiewood.

Thanks for continuing to follow the saga! The Harbour - Page 5 678648

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Quote :
I've had my fair share of nosy neighbours!

I'd probably be a nosy neighbor myself . . . if I'd grown up with neighbors close enough to be nosy towards. ;D

Quote :
I'm particularly enamoured with Manny right now. I go through phases when I'm all into one of the Garcia men. Right now, he's it!

LOL I think you must be (or would have to be) with that pic your included of him in this chapter. ;)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:01 am

SimEm wrote:
LOL I think you must be (or would have to be) with that pic your included of him in this chapter. ;)

Too much?! hubbahubba
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:05 am

The Harbour - Page 5 448283

Toni, you go, you little steam engine! laughin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

Jayce wrote:
Toni, you go, you little steam engine! laughin

The Harbour - Page 5 363286
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Toni, as you know I haven't had much time online lately.
I promise I will catch up with what's been going on in The Harbour as soon as possible.
I am only behind a few chapters, so it won't take long to read through them all once I can sit down and do so.
Looking forward to learning what the gang has been up to!!!

Ulli wrote:
Carolyn really has some handsome brothers haven´t she?

Toni wrote:
They are rather (to quote a wise woman) "Snacky!" is I do say so myself.

The Harbour - Page 5 448283
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harbour
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next