Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

The Harbour

Go down 
+5
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
SimEm
Ullwera
ilikefishfood
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

The Harbour - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 am

Pooor naive Carolyn, eh?! Muahaha

SimEm wrote:
I didn't know LJ had guest stats that could tell you that.

Yup! From the home page check the 'Profile' menu item for Stats/MyGuests. It'll show you guests who visit who're logged in.

I have a subscriber account which also lets me see the total number of visitors including numbers of people reading your LJ from friends pages, and other forms of notification...it also includes page views which can be pretty phenomenal. I hardly ever get comments, but people are reading it. My record number of visitors in one day was 35!!! And they viewed close to 200 pages! I have absolutely no idea who they are, but that's what keeps me going. I'd have stopped posting a long time ago if I didn't know people were interested! laughin

Anyway boys and girls, here's your weekly update:

Chapter 40: Negotiating the bumps

The Harbour - Page 8 Snapshot_ddd8a5d2_3df023ae
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 am

UPDATE!!! dancintrio

Chapter 41: Straightening things out

The Harbour - Page 8 Snapshot_ddd8a5d2_7df04015
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:36 pm

What is it with Charlie? I have to know.... thinkin\'

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Ullwera wrote:
What is it with Charlie? I have to know.... thinkin\'

Well let's see if this helps a bit....Here we go folks:

Chapter 42: The birds and the bees

The Harbour - Page 8 11
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:46 am

Your weekly episode is posted!

Chapter 43: What are you doing here?

The Harbour - Page 8 Canwe
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:52 am

Did you have to stop there? The Harbour - Page 8 898330

Great update!

The Harbour - Page 8 898330 No it dosen´t help.... TONI!!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 am

The Harbour - Page 8 99672 Did you read both? The one with Charlie, and the one with.....? Um......Who could it be? Muahaha
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 pm

I read that one with Charlie earlier and there are some strange things going on.

I think .. nope I will keep that for my self.

Next chapter please! The Harbour - Page 8 837249
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Patience my child...patience. sunny
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 am

Mesdames et messieurs, je vous présente Chapter 44: "Are you kidding me?".

The Harbour - Page 8 Snapshot_daffa2c4_3e1ee9b1
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 am

Not sure if any of you guys are still following this tale, but just in case....

Chapter 45: What's does this mean?

The Harbour - Page 8 Snapshot_5b04225d_3e2b9df2
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 am

Yeah I knew it totaly his style of leather!!!!!! He has been to Ulli´s Leather and stuff shop I can tell The Harbour - Page 8 97206

And yes he is jealous The Harbour - Page 8 912276
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 am

Awwwww, I just love them :)

Poo on ole knot head jealous punk :)

Love the CNN screenshot btw
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Thanks guys! Ulli a big compliment considering that Kyle also designs furniture! laughin

Jen, in case you hadn't figured it out, the blue leather sofa recolours are by Ulli sunny

Thanks for the compliments about the TV screen. It's a cool programme I found (free) that lets you do the screen (it's CNN with a pic of Anderson Cooper) but I fudged over the CNN with NNN...and I had the option to change Anderson's pic, and the bit in the corner that now says 'Inside the News' said, Situation Room. The programme is the same one I use for the National Inquirer and newspapers as well.

I love that Kyle still ticks you guys off! Ha haaaa! I remember you all giving him such a hard time in the first part of the story. Let me just say...you ain't seen nuthin' yet! Ooooops! Did I say that out loud?! affraid

But seriously, if I do say so myself...aren't Marco and Carolyn the sweeeeeeeetest?! The Harbour - Page 8 508493 sunny

Thanks for your feedback ladies. I wasn't sure if folks here were still following along! It's actually because of you guys' emotional response to the first part...that I even continued, and started posting it on an LJ. The Harbour - Page 8 70330

And someday, when I finish (yes, there will be a finish...open ended of course, with room for the Next Generation)...I'll tell you what it was that Em said in her feedback to an installment, that gave me an idea that created a whole new angle to the tale, that is going to take on even more significance in the future. But for now...my lips are sealed. Muahaha
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Yay!!!

I do read every one of them, I have just seriously been slacking on posting any comments. Well I do post them there from time to time as Anoy. hahahaha!

Yes that punk still makes me mad, what he needs is a good old fashioned beat down ;)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:02 pm

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
Yes that punk still makes me mad, what he needs is a good old fashioned beat down ;)

The Harbour - Page 8 99672 Yer killin' me!

So you're 'J'!!!! sunny I just felt it was someone I knew! The Harbour - Page 8 12612 Thanks Jen! The Harbour - Page 8 678648

And I totally understand about putting off commenting. I'm like that too. There're a couple of stores I follow and read voraciously, and am a bit lax with the commenting thing. I know how it is. But on LJ I can look at the visitor stats and see that people are actually visiting and reading, it just doesn't show who unless they're logged into LJ. But at least it does let me know that it's being read! sunny
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Yes ma'am that would be me ;)

I soooooo hope Kyle gets what is coming to him....punk!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

The Harbour - Page 8 ROTFL-smiley
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Of course we're still following along. (You know, I am anyway.)

When I left my comments on your last episodes (and when I read your response.) It did remind me of when you were posting here and we loved to hate on Kyle so much. laughin

The CNN/NNN shot was awesome, especially with our favorite journalist reporting the story. The Harbour - Page 8 738528

Quote :
I'll tell you what it was that Em said in her feedback to an installment, that gave me an idea that created a whole new angle to the tale, that is going to take on even more significance in the future.

Oh no, what didn't I say now? laughin Didn't you say it was one of my comments that gave Nina a larger role? I'm glad I could inspire . . . maybe. laughin Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 am

SimEm wrote:
The CNN/NNN shot was awesome, especially with our favorite journalist reporting the story.

The Harbour - Page 8 243713 I've been waiting to use that template for over a year! lol!

SimEm wrote:
Quote :
I'll tell you what it was that Em said in her feedback to an installment, that gave me an idea that created a whole new angle to the tale, that is going to take on even more significance in the future.

Oh no, what didn't I say now? laughin Didn't you say it was one of my comments that gave Nina a larger role? I'm glad I could inspire . . . maybe. laughin Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!

Yes it is something pertaining to Nina having a larger role. I will at the end of Book II, tell all! The Harbour - Page 8 12612 I'll also do an out takes thread of some of the hilarious and often inappropriate things I capture pictures of. You would not believe how my simmies have messed up some of my shots! sunny
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Sorry I didn't post last weekend. It's been pretty crazy at my end. A short but sweet chappie awaits you...

Chapter 46: The Letter

The Harbour - Page 8 Snapshot_5b04225d_fe403eaa
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Is that a trick question? I married you didn't I? The Harbour - Page 8 99672
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:32 am

The Harbour - Page 8 99672
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 am

It says "Put the hands in the air and give me all you're money!" fightinpirate

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:24 pm

The Harbour - Page 8 363286

I bet it doesn't! The Harbour - Page 8 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harbour   The Harbour - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harbour
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next