Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)

Go down 
+20
Cher64
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
clc
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
Hobbes
CajsaN
CallyDreaming
Travellerp
Hunter
autumnelle
andrewplay599
deekitty31
Astral Faery
Angelsways1
Sugah
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Oh, Ulli, it's beautiful!!!
Not only is the exterior welcoming and impressive, but it's decorated wonderfully inside.
You have such a talent for putting a room together so nicely, my friend.

I agree with Em. The living room is a beauty!

Where will it be available for downloading?
And which EPs &/or SPs does Yellow Fever require?

Thank you for sharing.
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks Em and Sugah Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 648375

The house is for DL at Sims Crossing.
And I have all EP:s and SP:s . Sorry Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 100574

I think I have used something from each EP and SP when the house is almost CC free.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 145303
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Beautiful family. Sugah is right, the blue eyes are stunning. The house is great too. Thank you for sharing.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 133298
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Thank you Elle!
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 701517
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Cindy used to live in this one but she gave it up. Now it´s for sale at Sims Crossing.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_3789bd9d

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_5789bf1d

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_f789c0c0

Little from the inside, lemon liquorice livingroom. I use that rug a lot I wonder why?

I´m working on this one.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_1792f5cc

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_5793590c

Here is the masterbedroom. The house is not quite finished yet, soon it will be.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am

Oh, you're homes are GORGEOUS, Ulli! And as you know, I always love the way you decorate them. They are simply beautiful!
I love the exterior of your newest house. It has such charm and is landscaped so prettily.

Thank you so much for using my Auntie Grace's bedding and Pure Elegance wall. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 405831
I am just tickled to see both in your precious new abode!!!
So glad you're posting what's going on in your game these days. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Smiliegenerator_test-1
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 am

Those are both awsome houses I will have to go to sims crossing and pick up those houses. Keep up the great work Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 954246
Back to top Go down
http://simsplayhouse.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:44 am

Oh thank you! !(I´m blushing here)

I´m not a builder but I think I´m improving. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 827319

And you are speaking Swedish Sugah!! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 408427
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:47 am

Quote :
I´m not a builder but I think I´m improving.
I do believe you ARE a builder ... and you're most definitely an interior decorator.
I love what you do. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 584675

Quote :
And you are speaking Swedish Sugah!!
You are so wonderful about giving me such lovely, positive feedback.
I looked up "thank you" in Swedish, so I could make that little sign just for you. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 338947
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Cindys first house The Box is also at Sims Crossing

Take a peek;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_b78f4286_7791e6d5

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_978f3e9f

Here is a bird´s eye view of the ground floor;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_b78f4286_1791e512

The first floor;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_b78f4286_d791e4fc
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:57 pm

I love the spacious, open interior! The screenshot from the back of the house is beautiful.
It's a pretty back yard. I like all the sunflowers. Where did you find them?
The heart shaped pool is waaaay cool. Nice touch!

You are welcome to provide a link to any of your lovely houses at Sims Crossing, so folks can find them quickly and easily, Ulli. In fact, I encourage you to do so! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 7255

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 302407
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Thanks Sugah!

The sunflowers are actually Maxis they are from the Garden and Mansion.

Here is the link for The Box house:

http://simscrossing.net/index.php?topic=3606.0

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 284699
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 pm

That is a nice house simple, basic, and functional, great job. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 74257
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 pm

I agree, thais a nice house!

Great job!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:49 am

You are most definitely a builder. Beautiful work!

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 42344
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 am

Thank you guys Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 701517
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 am

A new house up at Sims Crossing my last for a while It´s the 54 Pebble Path;
This house is for the plesure - loving Sim;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_77935b56

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_97935c1b

This is my favorite room I love your RC Sugah of this sofa! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 508493

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_97935979-1

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_d7935b00-1

Link Here
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 pm

WOW!!!

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 42344

You really have an eye for detail ... love the landscaping ... simply beautiful, Ulli!!!

Thank you for sharing 54 Pebble Path with us.
May I ask why it's your last for awhile?

Oh, and as for using my Klimt Kissed loft-style couch/chair in your lovely abode ... What a thrill!

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 648375
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:02 pm

That is so nice!

I love how everything just goes together.

I really like the livingroom. Good job with Sugah's sofa recolor!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 pm

I´m going to finish the Liz Taylor challenge at Hunter´s place.

And I´m going to start with my new story at Sims Crossing very soon.
I don´t know if I have time to design houses as well. (I have one more only for you Sugah but it´s not ready yet.) Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 364821

Oh it´s raining here, really pouring down Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 690717 I´m glad I´m inside!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm enjoying your Liz Taylor Challenge. I really need to get back to just loading up the game for fun myself one of these days. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 12612

Quote :
I don´t know if I have time to design houses as well. (I have one more only for you Sugah but it´s not ready yet.)

I'm so excited!!! Wow!!! :wigglypig:
Thank you, in advance, dear lady. I can't wait to see what you've come up with for Sugah's.
I know it'll be fabulous.

Oh! I popped over to check out Pebble Path at SC and was absolutely tickled to discover you'd also used some of my walls & bedding, in addition to the Klimt Kissed set.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 130744
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Sugah I can´t stop using things I like, and all of your walls and beddings and sofas as superb.

You create in my color scheme, like autumn colors and all the earth tones. (And green)

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 405831
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm

Quote :
...and all of your walls and beddings and sofas as superb.
You have absolutely MADE MY ENTIRE WEEKEND, dear lady!!! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 762448 WOW!

If you ever have anything in particular you'd like recolored in a certain green or in an autumn palette, I would be most honored to see what I could come up with for you, Ulli.
Here's my little request area, if you are ever in need of something in the future (once you find time to start building again, of course).

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 558785
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

I know I don´t have time to build another house but..........

Sugah has recoloured these kitchen counters ....I had to do only one more....

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_57b178f0

It´s blue for sure. Maybe I change the walls..... :cuckoo:

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Snapshot_00000021_57b177e4

It´s not finished but this is how it looks right now. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 364821
Back to top Go down
andrewplay599

andrewplay599

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

I think its turning out to be a wonderful house can't wait to see the finished pics. :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next