Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Oh he's YUM!! :droolin\\':
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:54 am

He is gorgeous!!!

Love those eyes!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 508493

Thanks Ed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am

Thank you Ulle
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Gorgeous! Amazing, intense eyes!
Yummy Sim!

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us, Ed. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 28795
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 pm

OMIGAWD!

I can't believe that I haven't checked in here in a month! Shame, shame, I'm to blame---everybody knows my name, LOL!

Anyway, I know that I keep promising to post some pictures, and I never follow through, well, guess what...I'm still behind on keeping that promise, but I will get around to doing it sometime...

...before Christmas! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 128862

But, I do want ya'll to know a few things that have been going on:

Both Mitchell and Michael are now parents of teenagers! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Affraid

And...they are both up to two kiddies a piece: To recap---

Mitchell and Dorothy: Theresa Mary (Age 14) and Timothy John (Age 6)
Michael and Judy: Thomas Edwin (Age 14) and Marly Patrick (Age 6)

Which means that Mitchell and Michael are now about...36?? Oh noes! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 170698

And in Sim community wise...

You all know that Simply Edward's has changed to Simply Edaward and the Playhouse, right? Well, they...I mean...WE have moved (I'm a mod there, I need to put that in the possessive pronoun!) to a new site:

http://simplyedward.involveboards.com/index.php

Well, that's the short version of what's going on...I'm gonna take a quick nap, do some laundry, then get ready for the weekend. See ya'll later! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 495953
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Michael, just browsing through the site and I found this:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_d8da77a5_78e396ba

Is that a fireplace in the background right side? Do you remember where you found it?

Your twins and neighborhood have some interesting and sometimes freaky things going on!

Thanks for sharing. See you at Ed's, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Edward would know where that fireplace came from. Let me do some diging around, okay?

And thanks for taking a look at their web site!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 74257
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm

NO ~ NO
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 06
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 pm

!ALARM! Please note that the picture AFTER the one with Stephen and Gwen, is supposed to be a picture of the music room, but it some how glitched and is simply a copy of the one above it! !ALARM!

Well, after a long time not playing Sims 2, I've returned! I played the second Venitucci household again, and got some decent pictures!

The Venituccis: Change

"Daddy! Daddy!" Adam looked up from his book to see Gwen scrambling in to the house, grinning ear to ear, holding a small piece of paper. "I got my report card! And look at my grades!" Gwen nearly screeched in excitement, crawling on to his lap, pushing the book to the floor. Adam grinned, taking the paper, and giving it a glance. "Whats the verdict?" Cassidy say, wiping flour off her hands as she took a seat next to them. "Well lets see..." Adam trailed off, making Gwen pull on his sleeve to hurry up. "Her teachers commented that she needs to stop chewing her nails, and that she's gotten an A+ is almost every subject!" Adam said, joining his daughter in smiling broadly. Cassidy squealed, pulling her daughter in to a tight hug. Gwen wiggled free, and scrambled up the stairs to find Charlie. Charlie was a male cat who'd Gwen had spotted at their visit to the farmers market, the adoption organization practically begging people to adopt a pet.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_d954a28f

Gwen came tumbling back down the stairs, Charlie racing down ahead of her. Gwen grabbed the cat up, making him mewl in protest, hugging him tightly. "Hear that Charlie?! I'm the top student!" She whispered excitedly, gently setting him down to scramble back up the stairs.

The next few months were some of the busiest for the Venitucci family. Gwen had recently befriend Stephen Halliewell, the oldest child of Mattie Halliewell. The boy was over almost every day, and Gwen would often challenge him to duels of rock-paper-scissors. Cassidy was busy attempting to climb her career ladder, tired of being a lowly second-grad teacher. Adam was extremely pressured at work to make a deal with one of the most well known collectors in the world, knowing that this deal could either make him famous or be shunned from the historian world forever. On one particular weekend, Cassidy and Adam had been sharing some coffee over a game of chess, while Gwen and Stephen ran about the yard. Cassidy suddenly ginned in to her coffee, subtly gesturing to the two children. Adam glanced around, and held back a smile. "Why can't you dance?" Gwen asked, staring at Stephen strangely. "I.. Just can't..." Stephen mumbled, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "Then I'll teach you!" Gwen suddenly cried.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_79549f58

Stephen looked extremely alarmed as Gwen grabbed his hands, and began to lead him in a circle. "See, its easy!" Gwen said, smiling. Adam glanced back at his wife, who looked ready to fall over laughing. Stephen was blushing a extreme red, and a passerby would be worried that he'd burned his face on the stove.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_79549f58

Adam had decided he wanted to have a music room, and soon his father was over almost every other day helping create it. Since the creativity gene seemed to run in Adam's family, it wasn't any surprise to any one that he could play both the bass and guitar extremely well. Gwen declined the offer of a Violin, and instead asked for a disk of music from a boy band, which made Cassidy laugh slightly. It was on a morning just like any other that Adam woke up, and suddenly realized how big Gwen had gotten. She'd grown like a bean stalk, and her features were smoothing out and the baby fat was disappearing. It was on days like this Adam dreaded waking up. "Can I pleeaassseee go over to Stephen's? His moms making cookies!" Gwen begged the next day, giving Adam her best puppy eyes look, which pretty much melted any ones heart. Adam glanced at his wife, who was smirking as she stirred eggs together for breakfast. "After breakfast, sure, but don't each to many cookies!" Adam joked, ruffling his now squealing girls hair.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_59549b1f

Gwen was growing up to quickly for her parents, and soon it was her thirteenth birthday, which Cassidy and Adam gave her a RC Helicopter. It was always a funny time for the adults when Stephen came over. The poor boy blushed deep cherry at Gwen's compliments, and had once given her a rose his mother had bought him, and then practically bolted for home. Gwen didn't seem to notice at all, and was totally at ease around the boy, like with every one else. Adam sighed, smiling at the happy thought. He was sitting in the middle-sized living room, a book sitting open on his lap. Their life was so full and happy. He and Cassidy had recently been promoted, and he was now the host for a history radio channel. They had no money problems, they had rough patches now and then, but nothing serious. He had his little angel, and his beautiful wife Cassidy. He chuckled quietly remembering when his mother had visited, dragging along the complaining twins, Montana and Rachel. Gwen had instantly warmed up to the girls, ignoring the age difference, while they'd simply stood there amazed at how much she could talk.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_5954b1fd

"Can't we wait jut a bit longer?...." Gwen pleaded, glancing over the cake and at her mother, who smiled sadly. Adam had finally made it to being a college professor, and hadn't gotten home yet. Gwen's eyes were rebellious, determined to have her fourteenth birthday with her father. Cassidy sighed, glancing at the clock. It was already midnight. "Go on Gwen, make your wish" Cassidy smiled, blowing her noise maker.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_d954b202

Adam rushed through the door, to find Cassidy asleep on the couch. He looked sadly at the stairs, and trudged over to the sofa, where he flopped down next to his wife. "Mind telling me why I just had to help my daughter become a teenager with out her father?" Cassidy asked, sitting up. Adam put his head in his hands. "Three other history professors were out sick, and apparently I'm the one who they've assigned to take care of any one's work while their out sick, but they decided not to tell me until the last minute." Adam sighed, looking up at his wife. "And then of course I apparently also was just assigned the job of taking care of the night school classes.." Cassidy gave his shoulder a squeeze, walking in to their bedroom to go to sleep.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_f954b505

Gwen's head snapped back up as the computer made a dinging sound, signaling that Kaylyn had just replied to her IM. Putting the magazine down, which had the newest 'Hot Boy Bands' on the cover down, she began to type quickly. "Dinner in ten" Cassidy said softly, poking her head in. Gwen simply nodded briefly. Her mother sighed, walking back down stairs. Gwen hadn't taken her father not being their for her birthday well, and Stephen had made it worse when he'd shared the story about the school's history teacher being caught with one of the cheer-leaders. Was her father cheating on her mother? Gwen leaned back, staring at the ceiling, sighing. She ignored the computer when it made that annoying dinging sound, and simply pushed the off bottom. Kaylyn had said that computers were awesome, but she really only sound them useful for studying. And any way, people found her weird because she actually used real words in IMs. Instead of the idiotic, in her opinion, short hand of 'Lol' and 'OMG!' she used 'Big Girl' words. She smirked at a sudden memory resurfacing. Kaylyn had dragged her off to shop for clothes which she also didn't like. Some boys had come over, and began to subtly flirt. When one of them had began to ask Gwen questions, she'd put her hands on her hips and raised her eyes brows, asking the simple question "Do I look like I'm easy?" She'd simply snapped, and then left the store and returned home.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_9954b5e7

Gwen ignored the sounds of her mother giggling down stairs, probably snuggling her father on the couch, and stuck her ear plugs in as she flopped down on her bed, and dug her text books up off the floor, and began to study. Adam whispered sweet things, making Cassidy giggle, blushing. They hadn't had much time for each other, and now that Gwen was a teenager and didn't need as much constant attention, they'd found time to snuggle now and then. Cassidy lept up suddenly, and ran in to the kitchen as the oven timer went off.

Whew! Was that a writing work out! XD
Well, I've changed my style a bit, as I've improved slightly. What do you think of the more realistic touches? I'm trying to get the Sims to feel a bit more... real?
Any way, I had tons of fun writing this, and playing the game for that matter. Gwen is a looker, in my opinion, though she did get Adam's slightly chiseled face. Well, I promised to get close up pictures, so here hey are!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_5954b355
Gwen, in her everyday wear, being cute.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_9954b360
With out the goofy smile, so you can see her features a bit more.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Snapshot_f9060a84_f954af58
And the adorable couple ((Who has three bolts both ways)) posing! I can't find ANY hair that fits Cassidy's features. She's got such a narrow face!

Adam is a second generation Sim, and was born in game. No, I didn't create him, though his parents ARE CAS Sims.
Cassidy is a townie who he fell in love with, with out my control.
Gwen is also Born In Game, and is a third generation Sim.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 am

Nice update. I really like Gwen's character, she seems like such a confident, spunky girl. Thanks for updating us!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks! I've been trying to portray her as independant, so its a plus that she seems like that!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:43 pm

No need to apologize, Mr. Bear.
We know what it's like to want to play and share our Sim antics, but sometimes not have enough hours in a day!

Thank you for the update and happy Simming!

Back to top Go down
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

PostSubject: The Norrington Colonies by ChocklitKiss   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:32 am

I have been browsing this thread off and on for a while, and now I am ready to submit my first post of The Norrington Colonies. Lets start with Norrington itself.

Norrington is a small city built on the ruins of Darlington. Darlington was the first interspecies colony in the Realm of Believability, which of course is where all sims live. Darlington appeared to be a successful experiment, and 7 generations flourished in the seemingly endless summer of the earliest days of the Realm. However, at some point, the Darlington colonists disappeared.....never to be heard from again. Not only was there no sign of the colonists, but the weather of the area had mysteriously changed as well. There was no longer an endless summer. Now there was half a year of summer, followed by a rainy season (autumn) and a season of blooming (spring). At any rate, the land had improved to a lush environment, and the sims of the Realm decided to send the hardiest of sims to repopulate the area. 5 couples were selected and became known as the Founding Five.

Norrington boasts 3 satellite colonies as well.

Jamestown is the government and tech center and tends to be populated with the younger, hip and geeky crowd. It is also home to the artist community. It is very modern and contemporary. Newcomers to the Realm tend to begin colony life here, in one of the 2 apartment complexes. All the finest the Realm has to offer is located in Jamestown.

Mt. Mbuti (you gotta say that out loud at least once) is high above in the Mountains of Myst. It is said that witches and other super beings reside there. Certainly there are 2 great palaces there, one Light and one Dark. The residents of Mt. Mbuti are very exclusive...and very secretive.

And then there is the Holler....located in the far rural regions deep in the valleys of the Realm. Here the colonists are poor, yet proud: they live off the land and always return home after receiving thier training either in Jamestown or Norrington. Known to be great fishermen and farmers, they are visited by all the races of the Realm but only blood kin can actually reside there. There is also some hidden link to Mt. Mbuti......

I play in rotation...hoods/subhoods, then families/ Stay tuned....
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Quote :
Darlington was the first interspecies colony in the Realm of Believability, which of course is where all sims live.

I love this line. Very creative.

Quote :
The residents of Mt. Mbuti are very exclusive...and very secretive.

Ooooh...how mysterious! I love it.

Quote :
I play in rotation...hoods/subhoods, then families/ Stay tuned....

Terrific story. I am looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing with us. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Quote :
...in the Realm of Believability, which of course is where all sims live.

Elle took the words right out of my mouth...VERY creative. I love it!

What a great story idea!
Can't wait to hear more and am really looking forward to some screenshots, Miss Kiss.

Thank you so much for opening your own thread here.
I look forward to reading more about the Norrington Colonies.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 692371

Back to top Go down
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you, ladies! I have a long way to go before I get up to your levels, but I am always up for a challenge.

This site is the very first, in all these years, where I wanted to share my Simadventures. I hope I live up to the standards set here. And now.....to the Realm!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Quote :
This site is the very first, in all these years, where I wanted to share my Sim adventures.

wow!

Really? How cool is THAT?
I am so flattered.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 648375

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Quote :
This site is the very first, in all these years, where I wanted to share my Simadventures.

I know just how you feel. Sugah's Place is the first forum where I have even posted, much less share my work. Sugah definitely creates a nurturing little niche where you feel very much at home. I am glad you decided to share your work with us. I can't wait to read more, and as Sugah said, see some pics. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Elle, you just couldn't know how much your words mean to me.
It warms my heart and makes me feel so good that you feel the way you do.

Thank you for saying so, my friend. I never get tired of hearing things like that. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 284699
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 678648
Back to top Go down
ChocklitKiss

ChocklitKiss

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Ummm....I forgot where to find the Sim Pics.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 792323
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

LOL! No worries! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 584675

Follow this path:

C:\Documents and Settings\NameofYourPuter\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods\NeighborhoodNumber\Storytelling

Then, make sure you choose the snapshots rather than thumbnails (which are far too tiny).

FYI: Jackie did a nice little tutorial on how to share our screenshots in this forum HERE, m'lady.

If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 55638
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Very cool so far! This sounds fun. I look forward to meeting your families and seeing their different lifestyles. It's sort of close to a Prosperity Challenge or Royal Kingdom Challenge with some interesting twists thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next