Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes

Go down 
+7
Astral Faery
Grykon
Ullwera
Cher64
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nonni

Nonni

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:35 pm

The name was inspired by a song, as performed by Jay and the Americans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm

I love the way Mia turned out. She's got a bright, inquisitive look to her, with a hint of humor. I can't wait to see her little sibling!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm

I like Jacintha's dress and their beach house. wow!

Mia is super adorable! I look forward to seeing how she looks as she gets older.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:29 am

Nonni,the beach house is WOW! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 461171

SimEm wrote:
Mia is super adorable! I look forward to seeing how she looks as she gets older.
Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 357604

Mia is such a pretty name for an adorable little girl!

Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Congrats Jacintha and Gaetano (and Nonni!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Nonni Beautiful family and adorable daughter!! I love their house and the looks of your neighborhood!!

I'll be looking forward to your next installment! I love you
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:50 am

This is very exciting, Nonni! I, too, love your presentation for your couples and love that you let them choose their mates - I think it's more fun that way. Mia is just a darling and I can't wait to see more babies! And thank you for choosing to use some of my sims! I love you
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:03 am

Thanks!!! I have some more screen shots to process and post.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Nonni wrote:
I have 4 males and 4 females. I am going to put them altogether at a party and see who chooses who.

Great idea, Nonni! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 21650

Sugalicious wrote:
Can't wait to see what happens now that the planets are all aligned for this project, Nonni! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 940149

And Em, we'd love it if you'd join the party! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 338947

Sandy wrote:
You have chosen some beautiful and handsome and unique Sims!!

Cher wrote:
I like how you set it up with everyone together and waiting to see what happened.

Mac wrote:
If your candid shots are half as good as your "organized paperwork", they'll be brilliant! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 846508

Sugalicious wrote:
What an absolutely darling toddler the child of Jacintha (gorgeous Sim, one of my faves) & Gaetano (also a beautiful Sim - did he get a haircut? He looks a bit different than Elle's Gaetano in your game.) is!!!

Mac wrote:
How do you spell A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E ???? wow! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 508493

Cher wrote:
She's got a bright, inquisitive look to her, with a hint of humor. I can't wait to see her little sibling!

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 637989 Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 357604

Nonni wrote:
The next part astonished me. I placed the 8 Simmies on a empty lot in my 'hood. I looked away for less than a minute and upon my return I found all the couples were doing the Romantic hug. They chose their own mates with 3 lightning strikes around for each pair.

I guess they knew exactly what they were looking for. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 692371

Nonni, great beginning. I can't wait to see more. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 28795
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm

It has been 'a-long-time-no-see', my friends.

I kept thinking things were going to get better soon. I live in the Pacific NW with record breaking heatwaves and wildfires. We do not have A/C.

We finally got a very short cool spell and I believed life would get easier. The neighbors above us ran their clothes washer without the drainage hose connected. It all went down in my bath and my bedroom. It took two runs with a professional wet-vac. Then 3 days with the carpeting pulled up to accommodate a commercial fan blowing underneath.

I was planning to add some more pictures - just picture of the offspring, instead of all the story stuff with the shots of the house. I don't know where they are now. I did save the game and I will take some more offspring pictures to share, soon, I hope.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:13 am

Nonni Sorry to hear about your "flooding". Hope things dry out quickly for you.

Will be looking forward to seeing more of your families when you are able Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 665781
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:06 am

Nonni wrote:
The neighbors above us ran their clothes washer without the drainage hose connected.

Never underestimate human possibilities Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 774807

Hope you're getting dried out - Maikki and I had a lot of experience with wet-dry vacs affraid in our previous home in MA.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 am

Nonni, sorry about all the water trouble; hope things stay dry now. We'll be here when you can post more pics. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 405831
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Thanks to all you, Sugah Pops! Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 687310
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Elle wrote:
Nonni, sorry about all the water trouble; hope things stay dry now. We'll be here when you can post more pics.

I second that. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 3:24 pm

I have finally gotten the 'ducks in a row' after their swim in my bath and bedroom. laughin

My daughter and grandkids came for a visit this summer and wound up moving in at the request of my son. He really needed some help with the care of our home and myself. After I took a fall and lay in agony on the floor for 3 hours, he asked his sister to move in to help. His countenance has brightened in the last month with her to help out with cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, and a million little things that she and my grandkids do for my comfort.

Now let me see where I left off in May...

Ah yes, Mia was a very active Toddler and by the time she became a child, she had become a real Daddy's girl, however she still loves the purely feminine pleasure of 'dressing up'.

Here she is taking the last swim of summer:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0025_zpseq5cwvaw

Dress up for school:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0023_zpsjlmdsts8

Right before Mia became a child her parents added another baby to the family, presenting Vito:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0029_zps1mpj5zjp

I seem to have lost the Vito child photos and Mia's teen photos.

So here is Vito as a Teen:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0030_zpsv8kz5wwp

Vito as an Adult:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0033_zpsmiy4m19r

Mia as an Adult before and after make-up:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0031_zpsqhneipxm

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 J_G0031a_zps6ouemuk8

She doesn't really need make-up to be beautiful, in my opinion.

Last edited by Nonni on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Nonni So glad to hear things are working out so well at home now!

Have thoroughly enjoyed your pictures of Mia and Vito's antics. They are gorgeous kids and I heartily agree about Mia not really needing the make-up! She is so naturally pretty! I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Please! verklempt Spare the cardiac health of the male simmies in your 'hood! Use Mia without makeup! wow!
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Thank you, SandySimmer

and mac!

Your comments are so kind and amusing.
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:53 am

Beautiful sims, Nonni! Te grow up so great. I agree with mac about the makeup :)
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:10 pm

Alet ~ Many thanks for you support.

I meant to show the parents of Mia and Vito:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Jacintha_ilikefishfood_zps76utgmey

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Gaetano_autumnelle_zpsaxtqyyel

I have another set ready to go.

Parents:

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Frances%20Cleary_ilikefishfood_zpsyiywamwo

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Elijah_Astral%20Faery_zpsjxhqivau

I made this composite so you can see the age progression of Emma and Oliver:
(think that I pushed the wrong button so that didn't get their child stage)

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 F_E0006_zpsvjix6isk

A few candid shots:

Emma in her teen years primping before the mirror.

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Candid001_zpsjbtajh5v

Oliver's first kiss with Mia (her 1st kiss also)

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Candid002_zpsflc1efem
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 am

wow! Great pictures, Nonni! One can see the almost equally distribution of genes in especially Emma and Oliver. Oliver definitely got his mom's facial structure and Emma her dads Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 954246
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:06 am

Alet, thank you! I was really amazed with how good-looking the offspring are.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

Nonni I love your portrayal of this beautiful family! They look like they are a lot of fun to play!! (and please call me Sandy) Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 2:16 pm

Sandy ~ thank you for your kind words, you are such a sweetheart. Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 243713
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes   Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nonni's Offspring Party - Bring Your Genes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next