Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring

Go down 
+10
Nonni
LilSister
SimEm
SandySimmer
ilikefishfood
Cher64
Phinae
Astral Faery
mac
Sugah
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Empty
PostSubject: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:48 am

I am really excited about this project.
Big shout out to Mac for all of your input on it.
I appreciate you, Captain, and thanks for getting the ball rolling on this thing!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 344738

~*~

I'd like to introduce to you Toni's gorgeous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who reside in my Tres Lagos 'hood.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Zen-Evie_TrueLove_zps7a37cde5

They met, learned they had much in common and fell quickly in love. T'was as though they were always meant to be together.
Now, they are engaged, living in Zen's humble abode and have just been blessed with a darling little girl.

Welcome to the family Celeste!!!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Zen-Evie_WelcomeCeleste_zpsdm4lohpe

Boy, does Evie look fabulous for just giving birth, or what?  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 97206

Celeste is a daddy's girl. I love you
Precious, isn't she?  

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Zen-Evie_CelesteToddler_zpsxuxuyga6

I'm not sure Sunny the Himalayan is enjoying the snugglefest as much as young Celeste.  laughin

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Zen-Evie_Celeste-SunnySNUGGLING_zpsipvx5s40

Can't wait to see how Zen & Evie's little one grows up.
So far, it appears their marvelous genes have graced their offspring with a lovely countenance.
Thank you, ToniSugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 940149

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Love the pics with Celeste with her daddy and with the kitty. As you know, in RL animals can be amazingly patient and understanding with little tykes. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 74257 Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 408427
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Ooh Celeste is just gorgeous!  What pretty features.  
And Sunny looks a little like Grumpy Cat in that picture Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 97206
I love it when sim pets look tortured, but have a positive response and come back for more.
Back to top Go down
Phinae

Phinae

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:35 am

They are all gorgeous, Celeste is a lovely little girl. I especially love genetic projects in the sims. I did it in Veronaville during 5 generations and I had some surprises, it was really exciting.
Back to top Go down
http://veronaville.canalblog.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:51 pm

How nice of you to stop by my experiment in SP genetics thread, Mac, Ari & Phinae!
Thank you! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 70330

I agree with you, gals. Celeste is a pretty toddler.
I am thinking, with parents as gorgeous as hers, she should grow into a lovely woman.
Can't wait to get back to my game to see how Celeste matures (but I don't want to rush her through childhood either. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 584675 )

Mac wrote:
As you know, in RL animals can be amazingly patient and understanding with little tykes.
Ari wrote:
I love it when sim pets look tortured, but have a positive response and come back for more.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 637989

Phinae wrote:
I especially love genetic projects in the sims. I did it in Veronaville during 5 generations and I had some surprises, it was really exciting.

Phinae, we'd love it if you'd join our SP genetics experiment.
Do join us! The more the merrier! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 7255
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Celeste is an adorable little girl; I'm sure she'll grow into a beautiful woman. It also looks like she has a loving family and a tolerant pet! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 598258
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm so touched that you'd start with a couple of my sims Sugah!  I'm beaming from ear to ear.  
Celeste is adorable, and I'm loving her relationship with Sunny! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612

ThankUforSharing Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 648375
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:57 am

Zen and Evie have a beautiful little daughter!! The name Celeste fits her!

I usually don't play with pets that much but i might be brave seeing all of the cute animations with the kids!
blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Thank you, ladies!!! I appreciate the comments MUCHO.
I am so pleased you stopped by. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 508493

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 648375

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Celeste has grown into a pretty child.
She isn't the nicest Sim on the block (only 1 nice point Rolling Eyes ) but is totally outgoing (10) and extremely active (9).

Zen & Evie's
Celeste

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Zen-Evie_CelesteCHILD_zpsblr9eucw

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes Sugah, she is still so pretty! Yep, that 1 nice point turns up a lot with the kids. I wonder what causes that. Now what I'm doing with that is to use Sim Blender to randomize personality, to get a more "nice" one. I can' have all of my kids running around with one nice point Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 97206 and cheating at chess! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 99672
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:54 pm

I've also noticed that born-in-game sims kids often have a score of 1 in Nasty-Nice. I use this hack to fix it. There are actually 3 books, you can study any one of them to add points to personality traits.

I have also found that this is a wonderful hack for bringing up toddlers. It's a bed. The toddler can put him/herself to bed and more importantly when the little monst** 'er darling wakes up he/she just gets out of bed instead of shrieking like a banshee.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:45 pm

Sandy wrote:
I wonder what causes that.

I don't know, Sandy! Good question!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 62525
I didn't realize it happens more often than not (that in-game born Sims are more grouchy than nice).
Interesting...

Thank you for the hack links, Mac!

Sandy wrote:
I can't have all of my kids running around with one nice point  and cheating at chess!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 448283 Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 461171
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:14 am

She's gorgeous! (Am I allowed to say that?! laughin  ).  It's always kind of hit and miss with born-in-sims.  Sometimes two good looking simmies, can have the most um..'unusual' looking offspring.  But, I guess that's how it works in RL too! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612

PS) Ari's sims self makes gorgeous babies...and I've also found Maxis' Don Lothario does too.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:31 am

Lady T wrote:
She's gorgeous! (Am I allowed to say that?! laughin  ).

She is and YES, you are, Toni! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 598258

Quote :
Sometimes two good looking simmies, can have the most um..'unusual' looking offspring. But, I guess that's how it works in RL too!

'Tis true, indeed!

BTW, folks...

Rather than use a hack to add nice points to Miss Celeste's grouchy personality...
I used the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true trick:
Upon typing in the cheat, I leave their abode and then re-enter it.
Then, I can slide the personality gage to add or take away as many points as I wish. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:28 am

Thanks for the tip Sugah!  I have never used the game cheats because I am so afraid of doing something wrong and messing up my game.  But I may try this.   Do we need to type anything to take it off afterward, like typing the same thing but with false at the end?
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Mac wrote:
I've also noticed that born-in-game sims kids often have a score of 1 in Nasty-Nice.

I just mentioned in Sugah's game thread that I have a lot of those born in my games! I consider it a challenge to have adults teach them better manners before they grow up. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 598258 It's not bad when there's only one or two kids, but some of my larger families, and those with twins, really kept me hopping.

I have several toddler beds. They're so nice to have for larger families, where it's a lot harder to keep with all the young 'uns. laughin

Celeste is gorgeous. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612

If you don't mind cheating, you can also use SimPE to change personality points. You open SimPE, choose the neighborhood with the Neighborhood Browser, then use Sim Browser (I think that's what it's called?) to list the sims, find the one you want and double click to open it. You can change personality points, school status, and other things. Then just save/commit and the changes will already be in effect in your game. I used to change the school status to Private School for any children in a family where the first child had already been accepted. I thought it was ridiculous that younger children couldn't automatically get in just because they were born after the Headmaster's visit. Later, I found a way to bribe the Headmaster and I've used it for some of my wealthier families. Also, I'm pretty sure I used The Sim Manipulator to add some personality points to several of the Sugah's Place self-sims in my current hood.

I've never tried it the way you've done it, Sugah. It seems like it should be pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Lady C wrote:
Celeste is gorgeous.

She looks so much like her daddy (Zen) now. I'll be curious if she takes on more of her mama's traits as she matures. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612

Cher, I was so disgusted with trying to get some of my Sim Kids into private school awhile back, I used the Bribe the Head Master Aspiration Reward, which is what the Bribe the Headmaster with Cash that you use was cloned from.

I always forget that folks manipulate Sims using SimPE, I'm so used to using it only for recoloring custom content!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 774807
That's definitely another way to change personality points on our Sims.

And yes, Sandy, after bringing up the cheat box and typing in: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true ...
You leave the lot to neighborhood view and then re-enter that lot.
Then, you can not only manipulate personality points, but also their mood/needs meter & skill points, too.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 21650
If you wish to turn off the cheat, you simply type into the cheat box: boolprop testingcheatsenabled false
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:01 am

Celeste is a very pretty girl! Lovely.

I read something one time about how the personality points of sim kids are distributed. I can't remember where it was or exactly what it said, but because of the game coding sim offspring are more likely to be grouchy. I think it had something to do with the niceness points being allotted last. I'm going to have to look that up and see if I can find that information again.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:51 am

Em wrote:
I think it had something to do with the niceness points being allotted last. I'm going to have to look that up and see if I can find that information again.

Thank you, Em. I'm curious to know! (And glad it's not permanent & can be fixed one way or another! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 922586 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 am

Okay, back to our originally scheduled program ...

Elle's lovely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (KimberLee in my 'hood) and my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (now Anthony Benedetto) fell in love & were wed.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring KimberLee-Anthony_zpsofdcetou

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring KimberLee-Anthony_Wedding2_zpswzt8dtql

The result of their union was a little girl.

Welcome to the Benedetto Famiglia Isabella!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring KimberLee-Anthony_WelcomeIsabella_zpsndo25shu

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring KimberLee_Anthony-ToddlerIsabella_zpsaf2da4lo

I think we've got another little lady who resembles her daddy (as Celeste resembles Zen), but with mama's full lips.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Benedetto_IsabellaChild_zpsgxyaempk

Isabella was born with only one nice point (surprised? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 97206 ), so I added a couple & took away a few of the (excessive) playful & outgoing ones.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 940149

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:08 am

Sugah Isabella is a beauty!! I think you are spot on with your assessment of her characteristics! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 534790
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:06 pm

Quote :
Sugah Isabella is a beauty!! I think you are spot on with your assessment of her characteristics!

I agree. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612

I've wondered how the personality points were assigned to in-game offspring. I guess it would have been too logical to base it in some way, at least partially, on the parents.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Wow! What a little beauty! Can't wait to see her grown up! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:23 am

Thank you, ladies! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 70330

I am hoping that Zen & Evie's Celeste and KimberLee & Anthony's Isabella grow up to be good friends.
Maybe they can sit & cheat on each other during a game or two of chess! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 97206

What I think I might do is get some up close facial snapshots of the couples and their offspring (when grown) & put them together side-by-side...
Sort of like you'd see in a photo album, so we can truly see the results & compare likenesses. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next