Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring

Go down 
+10
Nonni
LilSister
SimEm
SandySimmer
ilikefishfood
Cher64
Phinae
Astral Faery
mac
Sugah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Thank you for stopping by my SP Offspring thread, ladies. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 70330

Phinae wrote:
I'm going to download some sims here and create families for my game, and see what's happening...

We'd love it if you'd join us, Phinae! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 21650
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:42 am

Please forgive me Sugah. I am so far behind now!
I will just say I really like the "look" of the Benoit's tan skin and big beautiful eyes!  Desiree is so pretty and Dion adorable!

Celeste is such a pretty teen and Zach is so cute!  Then Isabella Benedetto and the beautiful Callista King - she definitely will be a heartbreaker!!  
Beautiful offspring Sugah.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:19 pm

I know it can be overwhelming to try and play catch up after being away for awhile, Sandy.
No worries! I am just grateful you took the time to do so & appreciate your devotion, as always. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 817176
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:24 pm

When last I visited the (Zen & Evie) Haeven abode, Zach had just morphed into a toddler.
This evening, Zach has grown into quite the handsome young fella.
I've decided he will be an outgoing, charismatic Leo.
It's kinda neat. He doesn't look much like his sister, the lovely Celeste at all.
(I made sure I rolled the dice a few times in CAS mode before he was born.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 226245 )

Here are snapshots of both the Haeven kiddos, so you can see the difference in their appearance.

Zach Haeven
Leo - Very Outgoing
- Currently a child -

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Haeven_ZachGrowsIntoChild_zpsnuwnjqgn

Teen Celeste Haeven
- When she was still a child -
Virgo - Serious and Shy

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Zen-Evie_CelesteCHILD_zpsblr9eucw

Last edited by Sugah on Tue May 19, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:36 am

Oh, wow, they do look totally different. I can see some similarities around their cheekbones and eyes, but their noses and mouths look very different. Zach's lips are really big, but he's a cute little guy. I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like as he gets older. I bet he will continue to be handsome.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:08 am

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 357604 with Em They are both so cute and i also will be looking forward to seeing their later life stage looks!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Thank you, Em & Sandy, for stopping by! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 70330

Em wrote:
Oh, wow, they do look totally different.
Sandy wrote:
Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 357604 with Em

I'm tellin' ya ... It's that trick Em told us about ...
Always randomize in CAS mode before the next birth.
I even roll the CAS dice before my Sim is pregnant & gives birth.
It really works!!! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 21650
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Em wrote:
Oh, wow, they do look totally different. I can see some similarities around their cheekbones and eyes, but their noses and mouths look very different.

That's what I think, too, especially with their eyes.

Zach looks like a nice, friendly, fun-loving guy. Celeste looks a little more shy or serious.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:50 am

They're all so lovely! Very nice pairings - loving them so far. I may just have to get in on this project, too.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:32 am

Ari, how wonderful to find you here! You are missed by many in this little forum.

Ari wrote:
I may just have to get in on this project, too.

That'd be so great! We'd love it if you would, Ms Faery. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 21650

Cher wrote:
Zach looks like a nice, friendly, fun-loving guy. Celeste looks a little more shy or serious

Spot on, as usual, Lady C! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 687310

~*~

Since I last posted about the Haeven household, the family was blessed with not one babe but two.  affraid
(You can read more about it in my game antics thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if interested.)

Welcome to the family, Ezekiel & Chloe.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Evie-Ezekiel_Celeste-Chloe_zpsyjol6wtc

If I am remembering correctly...
Mom Evie is holding Ezekiel & Sissy Celeste (straight from work in Oceanography with no time to even change or curl her hair  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 598258 ) is holding Chloe.
At least I think that's who they're each holding ... ?!?  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 62525

Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:34 am

Awww, these twins are so cute! And wow Evie and Celeste are both gorgeous! It's so nice to have someone helping with the twins.

Sugah wrote:
At least I think that's who they're each holding ... ?!?

Yes, I have the same problem! Sometimes I get so confused I tell the wrong person to feed one baby and they just put the one they were carrying down on the floor! Argh! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 99672
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:38 am

Quote :
straight from work in Oceanography with no time to even change or curl her hair

laughin With twins, it will be a while before anyone has time for things like that!

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 3:28 pm

affraid Twins!! They are so cute though!! One with each skin color sunny
Back to top Go down
Phinae

Phinae

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:57 am

Oh, oh, twins !! Gook luck to the parents, it's a lot of work. But they are cute. Congratulations !
Back to top Go down
http://veronaville.canalblog.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:34 am

Sugah wrote:
...straight from work in Oceanography with no time to even change or curl her hair...
Cher wrote:
laughin  With twins, it will be a while before anyone has time for things like that!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 97206 ... Ain't that the truth, Lady C?

Alet wrote:
It's so nice to have someone helping with the twins.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 357604 ... So true, Alet! I was just saying in my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that I'd forgotten how helpful older siblings can be when wee ones arrive.
Celeste & Zach were a huge help with their twin sibs.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 922586

Thanks for stopping by Alet, Cher, Sandy & Phinae.

Speaking of Zach, the lad has grown into a handsome teen.
I tried other hairstyles on him, but the one he morphed with just seems to suit him best.

Zach Haeven
(Leo - Popularity - Politics)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Haeven_ZachHandsomeTeen_zpsnhw2plts

I think his eyes are rather sweet and dreamy.
AND he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Oooh la la! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 508493

Older sibs Celeste & Zach holding the twins, now toddlers, Eziekiel & Chloe

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Haeven_Zach-Ezekiel_Celeste-Chloe_zpsfzluu9lo

Here's a more close up shot of Chloe

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Haeven_ChloeToddler_zps2yimprgg

I am thinking Ezekiel is going to resemble his big sis (Celeste) & Chloe her big bro (Zach).  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 12612

Meanwhile, over at the Benoit abode, Clayton is busy counting his blessings:
Successful career as a Hall of Famer, married and deeply in love with his beautiful wife (Veronica) and father of two great kids (Désirée & Dion).

Clayton, lying in bed, pondering his many blessings (one of whom he is holding  I love you )

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Benoit_Clayton-Veronica_MaritalBliss_zpsh45s0mxe

His son, Dion, is now a child
(Pisces: very active and nice)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Benoit_DionChild_zpssirpacjs

He's a cutie, but like his big sis, Désirée, he may grow more into his looks as a teen.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 553217

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:34 am

Chloe! wow!  and when she's a teen or adult! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 508493
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Sugah wrote:
Speaking of Zach, the lad has grown into a handsome teen.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 357604   And you are so right about his eyes, wow!

Sugah wrote:
I am thinking Ezekiel is going to resemble his big sis (Celeste) & Chloe her big bro (Zach

Looks like it to me too!

Cute pics of Chloe and Dion. sunny
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Sugah wrote:
I think his eyes are rather sweet and dreamy.

They are. He looks like a gentle, but not wimpy, guy. I think he's going to be a very handsome man.

Quote :
I am thinking Ezekiel is going to resemble his big sis (Celeste) & Chloe her big bro (Zach).

It's looking that way. I like how alert Chloe looks in the close up.

Quote :
Clayton, lying in bed, pondering his many blessings (one of whom he is holding)

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 508493

Quote :
he may grow more into his looks as a teen.

laughin I'm sure he will.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Zach is beautiful! His eyes are dreamy. The twin girls are little cuties. And I think Dion is adorable. He has a very strong jawline and bright, intelligent eyes. I bet he'll be handsome when he grows up. It will be exciting to watch him as he ages.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Cher wrote:
He looks like a gentle, but not wimpy, guy. I think he's going to be a very handsome man.

If he's going to be the next Mayor of Tres Lagos, no wimp can he be, Lady C! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 584675

Sandy wrote:
And you are so right about his eyes, wow!

Think that'll help him win the ladies' votes, Sandy? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 738528

Ari wrote:
The twin girls are little cuties.

The twins are actually a boy (Ezekiel) and a girl (Chloe), but thank you, Ari. girlwinkin

Thank you, Mac, Sandy, Cher & Ari, for visiting my Offspring thread and for all your comments.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Quote :
Yes, I have the same problem! Sometimes I get so confused I tell the wrong person to feed one baby and they just put the one they were carrying down on the floor! Argh!

That is a problem. I always make sure to check carefully before I direct my sims to interact with twin babies, especially when putting them to bed. Too many times in the past I've had my sim put the baby they were holding on the floor, get the other baby out of one crib and put it in the other crib, when I only wanted them to put the baby they were holding to bed. Rolling Eyes

Ooh, I really like Zach's look as a teen. His eyes are definitely dreamy. It looks the kids have a nice mix of skintones. It turned out nicely balanced. Ezekiel and Chloe are very cute!

Aw, what a sweet pic of Clayton and Veronica. I like Dion's look so far.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Em wrote:
Too many times in the past I've had my sim put the baby they were holding on the floor, get the other baby out of one crib and put it in the other crib, when I only wanted them to put the baby they were holding to bed.

I'm embarrassed to think how many times I've done exactly that. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Em wrote:
Too many times in the past I've had my sim put the baby they were holding on the floor, get the other baby out of one crib and put it in the other crib, when I only wanted them to put the baby they were holding to bed.

Cher wrote:
I'm embarrassed to think how many times I've done exactly that.

Guilty! And Sugah makes three!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 774807

Em wrote:
It looks the kids have a nice mix of skintones. It turned out nicely balanced.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 357604

They do and it is nicely balanced (2 w/ medium skin & 2 w/ darker skin).
None of Evie and Zen's children have her fair, freckled skin though. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:11 am

Before this project started, my Suvi and Jacob were already in love & engaged in Tres Lagos.
Though I am wanting to do a nice mix of different creators' Sim genetics, these two begged to participate in our experiment.
They're such a lovely, dear pair. How could I refuse? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 738528

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Family Sim, Taurus, Lieutenant, Gamer)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 SuviHead_zps289133df

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Family Sim, Taurus, Draftsman, Gamer)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Jacob-MrFebruary2015_Head_zpstx3jwxdb

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 366915 Welcome to the Roarke family little Sabrina!!!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 366915

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Rico_WelcomeSabrina_zpsggyqctbh

Sabrina has grown into a toddler and has a peculiar looking face. affraid
I'm hoping it is one she will grow into! More pics to come soon!

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Sugah, I'm glad you included them, what a handsome couple. Sabrina looks cute as an infant, looking like Dad with the blue eyes! Sometimes toddlerhood makes them not so cute Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next