Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!

Go down 
+3
Cher64
Sugah
tailormade70
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tailormade70

tailormade70

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello Everyone!!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 996440

My name is Bridgett, I am a die hard simmer have been since 2005. I don't have any children, but I do have two little dogs; Ziggy & Marley.  I love to cook, fish and play my sims 2 game, actually this game has keep me out of the MALLS believe it or not...because I love to shop and I am a real SHOE Freak...really  affraid  so the more active I am with my game, the more money I keep in my pocket   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 1525848287   I will not ever switch to the sims 3 or 4 the only thing I want from sims 3 is there Shoe Clutter, so I'm a Sims 3    Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 515704   lol my sim ladies can never have enough shoes, purses, or make-up clutter and believe me I have quite a bit... but anyway...Sims 2 satisfies all of my simming needs...so I am a true Sims 2 Souljah.  Sims 2 forever baby!!!  We Rock!!!

I just want to take this time to say  Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 130744  to all of the ladies for welcoming me, I really feel welcome here    Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 701517  and that to me is priceless so Sugah's Place will be my new home for me and my simmies!!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 912276

I just learned how to post pictures yesterday....so now I'm super duper excited  Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 912276   to share my pictures.

Thank you yall, once again for making me feel so at home   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:07 am

Hi, Bridgett! Thank you for introducing yourself, fellow Texan. Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! TexasSmiley
Nice to meet you and welcome to Sugah's Place!

Quote :
I am a die hard simmer have been since 2005...
I will not ever switch to the sims 3 or 4...
Sims 2 satisfies all of my simming needs...so I am a true Sims 2 Souljah.  Sims 2 forever baby!!!  We Rock!!!

dancintrio

You are definitely among others who feel the same way you do about Sims 2.
And you've certainly come to the right place!
We are proud to be one of the very few remaining sites devoted exclusively to TS2 Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 7255

Quote :
I really feel welcome here ... and that to me is priceless so Sugah's Place will be my new home for me and my simmies!!

That's great to hear.
We are always excited to meet other TS2 fans & enthusiasts and hope you DO decide to stay and make SP your new Sims 2 home on the net.  Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 21650

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 442241
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:04 am

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 34872

Welcome, Bridgett!

Quote :
I really feel welcome here and that to me is priceless

That's the same experience I had when I first came here. I'm so glad you found us!
Back to top Go down
NixNivis

NixNivis

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 442241 Bridgett!
And I'm with you, Sims 2 all the way! Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 687310
Back to top Go down
https://nixedsims.wordpress.com/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

Welcome Bridgett!! Glad you found us here!! I feel the same about Sims 2!! I love you

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 442241
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 3584432080

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:37 pm

So late to the party, as always. Nice to meet you, Bridgett!

Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! 6DxrotM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!   Hi Everyone!!  Making Sugah's Place my new Home! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone!! Making Sugah's Place my new Home!
Page 1 of 1