Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
CallyDreaming
Hunter
Angelsways1
Wallocoaster
Sugah
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 pm

^I ban DD for finding it amusing when folks are pushed down the stairs.^
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

^I ban Sugah for being hypocritical...come on, you know you'd laugh a little inside.

Or is that just me?
Please say it's not just me :o
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm

^ I ban Sphinx/DD for being referred to by more than one name, thereby confusing me. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 85797

Hunter, don't think I missed that crack at me, I am just plotting my revenge so you don't know when it is coming. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 Fighting0030
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 pm

^I ban Elle for plotting against Hunter.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

^I ban DD for banning me when Hunter started it and deserves to be plotted against and banned whenever possible. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 97206

Which name do you prefer to be called by, Sphinx or DD? (for future reference)
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 pm

^I ban Elle for assuming that she had to ban me when I would have backed off and let her plot against Hunter if she had explained the situation. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 Kopfschuettel

I don't care which one really. I'd prefer if the people who knew me as DD on PTS called me DD only, that way I could tell who's who easier Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 Icon_rolleyes .
But it's not a perfect world, so people can call me whatever they want...although I get called a lot of things that aren't Sphinx or DD. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 128862
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 pm

^ I ban Sphinx for trying to engage me in his loop of circular reasoning. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 85797

Sphinx it is! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 12612
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:07 pm

^I ban Elle for not engaging in my circular reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Wallocoaster

Wallocoaster

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

I ban Sphinx/DD for joining so late.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 pm

I ban Wally for beLIEving.

Yeah, I remember that. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 128862
Back to top Go down
Wallocoaster

Wallocoaster

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 pm

I ban DD for not liking me be skeptic.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

I ban Wally for not being an optimist.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

^I ban Sphinx for having a username that is the same as his cats name and his sim cats name. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 408427
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm

I ban Em for not realising it wasn't me who named my actual cat.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm

^I ban Sphinx regardless of who named his actual cat.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 pm

^I ban Em for not wanting to go into details.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:42 am

^I ban DD for having two names and not choosing which one we should all use, which would lead to less confusion down the road. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 62525

Elle.........Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 1461921fjo3nujnzk
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 am

I ban Hunter for running a successful Sims site with tons of members, when others can't get off the ground. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 729422
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:51 am

^I ban Sphinx for giving Hunter a compliment while she insults me and Hunter because life would not be the same if I did not ban her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 594374
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:44 am

^ I ban Elle for doing this Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 594374
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

^ I ban Em for doing Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 594374 and thinking that it is okay in this context. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 128862
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 pm

^I ban Elle for not taking into context my Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 594374 -ing.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:25 pm

^I ban Em for not showing more decorum. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 137281
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 pm

^I ban Elle for the doing the same thing she is accusing Em of doing.^
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 pm

^I ban Elle Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 827319for accusing me of not showing decorum, when I'm not the one who mooned anybody. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 Affraid

^I ban Sugah for posting while I was posting, so now I am forced to modify my post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next