Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

thought i would take the time to say hi!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bdhfsbp23

bdhfsbp23

thought i would take the time to say hi! Empty
PostSubject: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 am

Just thought i would take the time to say hi, im more likly to be a lurker than anything else as i love sugahs creations!

But there is a section here to show off what i did with her creations, and as i would love it if people showed what they did with my stuff, if i could create, i really like being able to show creators what i did, its sort of like my thank you instead of posting a simple thanks in all the threads i think its much nicer to say thanks by showing!

Anyway hi to you all! I will pop by every so oftern and try to post. (please do notice the words try! (Busy women here!))

thought i would take the time to say hi! 621122 thought i would take the time to say hi! 344738 thought i would take the time to say hi! 981739

P.s feel free to shorten my name to bdh as its so much easier to type! :giggling2:
Back to top Go down
L.J

L.J

PostSubject: Re: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Hello bdh! Welcome to Sugah's Place!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simtopia.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi bdh, and welcome. so glad you joined us!

thought i would take the time to say hi! 442241
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Welcome, bdh, to Sugah's Place. So glad you stopped by to introduce yourself and say "hi".

Quote :
There is a section here to show off what i did with her creations...

That would absolutely tickle me to no end. I'd love it if you would post some of your in game screenshots of Sugah's stuff here.
Thank you, in advance, for that. You will definitely make my day, if you do so. I look forward to it. thought i would take the time to say hi! 578473

thought i would take the time to say hi! 34872
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm

thought i would take the time to say hi! 34872 to sugah's place bdh, nice to see you here and enjoy this wounderful forum!!!
Back to top Go down
bdhfsbp23

bdhfsbp23

PostSubject: Re: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 am

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! Nice to meet yous! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thought i would take the time to say hi!   thought i would take the time to say hi! Empty

Back to top Go down

thought i would take the time to say hi!
Page 1 of 1