Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Either way works okay for me.
I will load up my game now and test them first though, Ulli.
Want to make sure they look okay in game before I share them, ok?

When sharing Maxis recolors with lots, don't we have to zip up a separate file and post that, too?
If that's the case, sending them zipped up through email might work.
Then, you can package up any Maxis recolors you'd like included with one of your fabulous abodes together.

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 pm

I had some time to work on a few things you might be able to use for your Chilean style abodes, Ulli.
I've tested everything in game and snapped a few screenshots for you.

~*~

Aztec Bedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 AztecBeddingSet

Shown with 2 SW style vases, the bedding, coordinating breezy, sheer curtains & Bienvenidos shelf

SW Tan Bedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 SWTanBeddingSet

Shown with the bedding & coordinating breezy, sheer curtains

Mountain Air Bedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 MountainAirBeddingSet

Shown with the bedding & 2 SW style vases and coordinating breezy, sheer curtains

Close up of the 4 vases, Mountain Air curtains & Bienvenidos shelf

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 SWVases-BienvenidosShelf

Single SW Bedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 SW-SingleBedding

I can zip these things up and email them to you, if you'd like, m'lady.
I'll try and do some coordinating stucco walls soon. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 940149
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:52 am

Just Puuurfect!!!! :dancinkitty1: Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 912276

Love it all!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 28795

Back to top Go down
Pierre

Pierre

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:49 am

Wow these are simply gorgous sugah my bfff and great job on these recolors as well
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 am

Thank you so much, Ulli and Pierre. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 70330
I'm glad you like these southwestern style recolors.

Pierre, thank you for stopping by and checking them out.
I hope Claire has a chance to have a look today, too.
I'll start working on a couple of bedding-curtain-pottery/plant sets for Inspiring Sims in a bit.

I'm about to package everything up, Ulli, and send the zip file to you through email.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 243713
Back to top Go down
Pierre

Pierre

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 am

your welcome sugah my bfff
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 am

These are stunning! What beautiful photographs to show off your lovely bedspreads. The colors really pop and are so pleasing to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Thank you, Ari.
Your support and compliments mean so much. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 319331

I've recently finished another little bedroom set for my friends over at Inspiring Sims.
I'm thinking Claire might offer it as a contest prize...not sure though!

Modern Meadow Bedroom

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 ModernMeadowBdrm2

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 ModernMeadowBdrm1

Set contains bedding, breezy curtains, 2 blankies, & 2 vases

Note: The bedding in the first screenshot came out a little bright, cause an overhead light was shining on it.
It's not that scary a yellow/green...more like what you see on the vases and bed blankies. I promise. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 598258

Back to top Go down
bdhfsbp23

bdhfsbp23

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Sugah wounderful work on Modern Meadow Bedroom, I have to admit I did think the first picture bedding was a little bright especially next to the soft blue of the curtains, but it looks perfect in the second picture.

I would like to give a small shout out to that lovely blue stripe vase and the two blankets - the flowers and the blue/green stripy squares are fantastic!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Thank you so much, bdh.
I'm so glad you stopped by. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 319331

Quote :
I have to admit I did think the first picture bedding was a little bright especially next to the soft blue of the curtains...

I know, right? Eeeesh! affraid

I should probably post this little fabric palette for everyone to see.
This will let folks know the true colors of the set, uneffected by the in game lighting.

Modern Meadow Fabrics

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 ModernMeadowPalette

You can see how different the yellow/green is in the palette image, as opposed to in the game. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 922586

Quote :
I would like to give a small shout out to that lovely blue stripe vase and the two blankets - the flowers and the blue/green stripy squares are fantastic!!

I'm so pleased that you like them and I hope Claire will, too. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 266736

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:09 pm

I don´t know about Clare, I like them very much!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 954246 I like that yellow and the soft turquoise together. Fabulous!!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Why, thank you, dear Ulli!
I'm so pleased you like Modern Meadow ... and yes, I agree.
The golden yellow and soft turquoise ARE a pretty match, aren't they?
I don't know if I would have thought to put those two colors together, had I not seen the lovely coordinating fabric.

I appreciate you and your support, as always, Lady T!

PS Would you like some of those bed blankies in the SW fabrics as long as I'm going to do some walls, etc., for you?
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Oh yes I would be pleased!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 330104

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 3547075637
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Awesome! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 302391
I will go double check your email now, to see all you might be needing for your fabulous Chilean style abodes, m'lady.
I have some time today and will check back in later to show you what I come up with.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 678648
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 am

UH.......GORGEOUS!

Will the Southwestern and Modern Meadow be available to uh.......ME?

I LOVE THEM!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 302407
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:20 pm

The Southwestern downloads you will find exclusively in some of Ulli's fabulous Sim homes, m'lady.
I wanted to do something special just for Lady T's fantastic Chilean style abodes. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 584675

The Modern Meadow bedroom is a gift to Inspiring Sims.
I am not sure how Claire will decide to use it. She may offer it as a contest prize. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 553217

Thank you for stopping by and for your compliments, Hunter.
It's great seeing you here. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 338947
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 am

I'm so sorry for the late reply Sugah, Been in bed with a stinking cold over the weekend and first part of the week.
I always chose the worst times to get sick!
Sugah Modern Meadow Bedroom is Just PERFECT, Where to start with how much I adore it!

Well first off you have pulled off the combination of blue and green perfectly, it can be difficult sometimes but you have found such lovely fabrics and patterns.
I can see the beautiful green in the pillows alot better in the second pic due to the angle and it is lovely Sugah.

These recolours have inspired me abit, I came onto day and had the urge to create some paintings to go with them, not sure they go perfectly as i didn't have the recolours ingame, its hard to create from memory! Anyway tell me what you think:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Snapshot_00000006_baa0d7c7
Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Snapshot_00000006_daa0d7a4

I think the second one may go best or maybe the lilypads...

I think having these as a challenge prize is a great idea Sugah, we need more sims 2 ones at any rate, I'm positive your beautiful recolours will get people participating.

Thanks again Sugah your made made it a treat to get out of bed today, even if my head does hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

My dear Claire, I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well.
Warmest regards and best wishes for a speedy recovery, hon.

I just can't seem to get the lighting right, when snapping screenshots of my creations, unfortunately.
It's usually either too dark or a dang light is shining directly on something which distorts the actual color.
Either way, I wish I could figure it out.
Even when I slightly brighten (too dark) images in PSP7, it's still never quite right. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 62525

The fabric samples show the true colors, as I said.

I'm so glad you like this little set. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 408427
(Sent it to you packaged up in a zip file complete with images today. I love you )

It's hard to tell which, if any, of your pretty paintings will coordinate with Modern Meadow.
I'd have to see them in game together.
Plus, it appears you're having the same issue as I am ... your images are rather dark, too!
At any rate, I really like the art you've chosen, Claire.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 28795

Quote :
I think having these as a challenge prize is a great idea Sugah, we need more sims 2 ones at any rate, I'm positive your beautiful recolours will get people participating.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 648375

Thank you. And I may take you up on your request to make a "You've made my week" smiley, btw.

Okay ...
Don't anyone pass out, but I actually PLAYED my game last night.
No, it's true. I can't remember the last time I actually played.
Maybe it was when I started Elle's Sugah's Spouse Swap (need to return to that, once I'm not so dang rusty).
I am ashamed to say, I play TS2 so rarely anymore, that I have forgotten a LOT.
My youngest daughter started playing recently again (she's the one who taught me 10 years ago).
I can't remember enough to help her with some things.
Isn't that pitiful???

Anyhoo, I can't believe I haven't introduced these two to you before.
I could have sworn I did, but I can't seem to find them in this thread anywhere. wtf

Gonna start a new post to share them with you...
(Yes, I'm double posting. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 804361 )

Last edited by Sugah on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm

May I introduce to you lovely Dana McIntyre & her bright, beautiful daughter, Sami?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Dana-and-Sami-McIntyre

Dana is a family Sim and a widow, struggling to make ends meet as a waitress in a local diner.
She is a Taurus ... A playful, outgoing single parent who is very dedicated to her teenage girl.
Her hobby is gaming.

Sami is a neat & active Virgo, an A+ student & a Science nerd. (I love that about her.)
She is a knowledge Sim & is an exemplary teen and very close to her mom.
She's in Oceanography & at the top of the pay scale for adolescents in that field.

I had no idea it was only DAYS until Sami turned into an adult.
She'd never even MET a boy, let alone kissed one!
I couldn't believe, when I played them ages ago, that I wasn't watching her biological clock ticking away!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 993625099

Here are a few screenshots of last night's game play.
Keep in mind, I am no storyteller.
I just like to capture moments & share them. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 12612

A close up of pretty Miss Sami

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 SamiMcIntyre

Science Nerd - Both beautiful AND brainy

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Sami-ScienceNerd

These two are quite hard up for cash. I called the gypsy & used $1300 of their hard earned money to find a match for poor, single, lonely Sami.

Here she is, anxiously awaiting Jan Raha's love match.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 DesperateSami

You're kidding, right? This goofy, homely paper boy is the best you can do with the McIntyre's life savings?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Dana-YoureKidding

It's obvious, Dana is in the background demanding her money back.
"What a joke, you old gypsy hag! Go back to palm reading for $5 Simoleons, you fraud!"

I ended up creating a single dad and son, exclusively for these two, who I hope to introduce to you soon.
I'm very concerned that Sami will become an adult, having never been smooched or experiencing young love. verklempt

Stay tuned...

Last edited by Sugah on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the first pic out - oops - wrong one!)
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:28 pm

How sweet... She is a doll, Sami.

I would have kicked that gypsy wtf
Hopefully he is a nice boy ....

Thanks for sharing your story Sugah. I´m glad you had time to play a little.
I was looking forward for some playing this weekend too but nope it seems we have it all booked up with birthdays and stuff.

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Both mother and daughter looks real beautiful Sugah, and your pictures are cool, do you have the "Evil Gypsy" hack? they do bad dates and aren't very friendly ... laughin don't worry so much about the story, I think you are doing fine Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 678648
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 pm

Great work on the bedroom sets. They're really pretty.

Your mother-daughter family is really cute. I'm sure you'll create the perfect matches for them. The gypsy is not very good at matchmaking, that's for sure. I think she just picks up any random sim she runs into on the street . . . would would explain how she found the paper boy. She's good for if you want your sim to meet someone new, but I wouldn't count on finding your soulmate through her.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Thank you so much, Ulli, Jackie and Em, for taking the time to leave such nice comments in my Sims Antics thread. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 70330
I always appreciate any & all feedback.

Ulli wrote:
I´m glad you had time to play a little.

Me, too, Ulli.
I very rarely do and I'm not kidding when I shared how much I've forgotten about how to play.
It's pretty sad, really. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 85797

No, Jackie, I don't have the Evil Gypsy Hack! Are you teasing me?
There's no such thing, is there?
The Maxis gypsy is pathetic enough with her horrible inability to create nice matches for our Sims, isn't she? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 971462

Sir Jackie wrote:
...don't worry so much about the story, I think you are doing fine...

Awww...thank you, good sir.
My creativity level does not extend so far as to make me a good storyteller, unfortunately.
I do so admire Toni, Ari and Em, and how well they weave such golden, fascinating Sims tales.

Em wrote:
The gypsy is not very good at matchmaking, that's for sure.
I think she just picks up any random sim she runs into on the street . . . would would explain how she found the paper boy.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 357604 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 637989

Boy, you got that right, sista!

Lady E wrote:
I'm sure you'll create the perfect matches for them.

I'm workin' on it and hope to load up my game this evening.
Again, thank you for checking out what's going on in my game & for leaving such positive comments, folks.

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:52 pm

wtf When did you find time to have a play Sugah!

Not that I'm complaining Dana and Sami are stunning!

I cannot beleive you spent $1300 on a date! I have a rule in my game no more than $10 I reckon I get the same sim I would if I payed the big bucks and strangly I find the relationships work fine, in fact I have had to $10 who got married.

Quote :
"What a joke, you old gypsy hag! Go back to palm reading for $5 Simoleons, you fraud!"

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 448283

I'm so looking forward to seeing how these beautys get on Sugah! It's great to see you playing the game. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 678648

Quote :
At any rate, I really like the art you've chosen, Claire.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 648375 (Week)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 am

Hey you got some play time in. Awesome. Sami is just beautiful. I love her face. I almost thought I was looking at a real person at first, she's just so lovely. And the icky paperboy - ugh. You know about the Find me a mate crystal ball from Simbology, right? Guaranteed to show you the top 5 chemistry matches for any sim, and it only costs $1,000. It's the second thing on the list if you follow my link under Apartment Life downloads.

First of all (and I think we've had this discussion before - lots of times! I love you), when you do tell us stories, you always do a great job, infusing a lot of your own personality and humor into it. Secondly, we don't need a story - we like to see what you're up to when you play. Simple shots with captions is always welcome. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 12612
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next