Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Thank you, ladies. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 70330
Not sure about a pink set, Elleluv. I'll see what I can do!

You will be pleased to know I am playing the Fiorentinis & Gavigans - my Spouse Swap fams tonight! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 940149
I need to make sure I pace myself better this time.
I got way too caught up in my couples' careers, bank account & skill levels last time. Rolling Eyes

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 993625099

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:45 pm

It's beautiful Sugah, and with different colors it could be cute for a bed room, Child or teen... well evry one can due with some wall art...
any how, this will be nice wallpapers! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 262201 Oh... good luck with the swap challenge Sugah!

Elle; Hope Sugah make a Pink set! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Quote :
You will be pleased to know I am playing the Fiorentinis & Gavigans - my Spouse Swap fams tonight!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 534790

Quote :
I need to make sure I pace myself better this time.
I got way too caught up in my couples' careers, bank account & skill levels last time. Rolling Eyes

I am so looking forward to your commentary; it is always so entertaining. I know you will do it with time to spare. Go, Sugah!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 247485

@ Jackie: Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 678648
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Elle Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 678648
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:29 am

Ooooh I love that owl wallpaper set, it is too cute :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:51 am

Sir Jackie wrote:
...with different colors it could be cute for a bed room, child or teen...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 637989

That's how I was picturing it, Jackie ... for our Sim kids.

Lady J wrote:
Ooooh I love that owl wallpaper set, it is too cute :)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 3547075637

I was actually inspired by that precious owl wall you have in your cottage kitchen, m'lady.

Lady E wrote:
I am so looking forward to your commentary; it is always so entertaining. I know you will do it with time to spare. Go, Sugah!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 122582

I spent some time with the Gavigans & Fiorentinos last night.
They are quite easy to take care of and all get along splendidly so far.
I took a few pics and after I play some more today, will post them all.

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Fantastic walls Sugah, very cute!

Great little abc/123 pics as well, I would have them as eith a book cover, possibly:

There is some great book meshes in this set

or as a painting maybe.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next Sugah!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 pm

CLC, you're not going to believe this, but I just PMed you, offering you Owl Party along with some matching floors for IS 2nd birthday!
I can include the art, of course.

I'm so glad you like it. If you'd like it as part of your celebration, please let me know.
I will make sure I present it to IS during your site's birthday week.

Thank you for the link to Cassandre's Teen Studio set.
Isn't she a true talent? Love her stuff!

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 pm

LOL I pm'd you back Hun, thank you so much for offering this little gift at IS, I really am deeply touched!
If you have the time I would not say no to a little art work with the set but no pressure or anything I would be extremely happy with just the walls and floors!

Quote :
Thank you for the link to Cassandre's Teen Studio set.
Isn't she a true talent? Love her stuff!

Couldn't agree more, she has some amazing mesh sets which I can include with my recolor’s which is always a major plus! I'm trying to learn to mesh at the minute (and taking my time about it!) It is so difficult but its wonderful meshes like that that are keeping me going just thinking maybe one day I can create something like that!

Anyway thank you again and I'm looking forward to your next game pictures! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm

It's a done deal!
The 3 Owl Party walls and 3 coordinating floors, plus the wall art will be a gift in celebration of IS 2 years in the community. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 366915
I might add one or two other things to go with the Owl Party set as well.
Not sure yet what those other items will be, but it'll be a sweet little set by the time I'm through. I promise! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 319331

Quote :
she has some amazing mesh sets which I can include with my recolor’s which is always a major plus

I love that about Cassandre. Not only is she a talented mesher, but she has a generous ToU policy as well.
I agree!

Good luck with learning to mesh. I certainly would never embark on such a huge endeavor.
I admire you for giving it a go, m'lady. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 55638

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 147390
Quote :

but it'll be a sweet little set by the time I'm through. I promise!

With your talent Sugah I do not doubt that for a second!

Quote :
but she has a generous ToU policy as well.

The best thing about all meshers in my opinion, especially as so many Sims sites are going down.

Quote :
I admire you for giving it a go, m'lady.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 154182 Hun! It is VERY difficult but if I ever am able to create them I'm sure it will be extremely rewarding, at least it better be with all the effort I'm putting in! laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 am

Autumnelle wrote:
Then I plan on picking up with the Sugah Condensed Legacy Challenge (still working on that name, laughin) and some other things that were in my to do file (Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 732375).

Ah good. I was afraid this project had been dropped. I have still abstained from legacies so I can do yours. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 598258 Got my founder made and waiting in bodyshop, and a list of names for future offspring, and am looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

Sugah - the girls look lovely posing with their brother. I am sure, despite the frowning, lol, that you'll keep them happy.

Your new wall set and coordinating art - very cute!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Gosh, it's been awhile.
I was up last night searching for some pretty fabrics/textures for one of my next room recolors.
I found these. Aren't they lovely?

Pristine Roses

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 PristineRosesMEDLEY

What do you think? Bedroom? Living Room?
Living-Dining combo?
Where do you envision these soft, feminine fabrics in your Sims' abodes?
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Pink floral patterns make me think bedroom first, then living room, then maybe dining room. The one on the top right would make a really pretty diningroom wallpaper (or any room, really). The center and bottom left would make nice dining room chair cushions. They're all really pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Ooh those are so pretty. I like Em's suggestions, and I think the bottom right would be cute in a bathroom. Middle left would be cute in a little girl's room, maybe as a border for a wallpaper and a bedspread or something.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Thank you, Em and Ari, for the feedback.
I think I agree with you both that these feminine, floral fabrics would work nicely in a bedroom...and maybe an adjoining bathroom.
I don't offer near enough bedrooms or baths here, so perhaps I will go on a search for a brand new mesh set for a Sims boudoir!

I hadn't thought to make any of these wallpaper, but I may do just that!
Great idea, ladies!
I appreciate the input and am so glad you both like these.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 558785
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 am

The Pristine Roses that you find is very nice and sweet, look forward to see what you make of this Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 637989
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:48 am

Thank you, dear Jackie.
I've decided to take Em & Ari's suggestion & go with a (Sims in Paris) bedroom recolor using Pristine Roses.
The set will be featured in this weekend's update. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 405831
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Since our Ulli is hard at work creating southwestern style abodes...
I thought I'd try my hand at some bedding she might be able to use.
It's been awhile since I have done any bedding and I actually enjoy it. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 12612

What do you think of these, folks? Might these work for you, Ulli?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 AztecMultiBedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 SWTanBedding

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 MountainAirBedding

Not sure how these will look as single bedding, but will load up my game to test them later. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 584675
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh Sugah,

I think that they are very, very lovely!! I love the rich colors and textures :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Thank you, dear Jen, for your ongoing, wonderful support, as always.
I need to make sure Ulli sees these, so I can send 'em on to her, if she approves of & likes them, too!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 243713
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 28795 Love them!!!!

Beautiful exactly what I need!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 508493 Thank yiu Sugah!!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Gorgeous! Very reminiscent of the SW!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Thank you, Ulli and Ari! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 70330
I'm glad they make you think "southwest" ... Absolutely what I was going for, of course! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 262201

Ulli, I haven't tested the bedding in my game yet.
Do you want me to do so before sending them to you?
I've got them zipped up and ready to send your way thru email.
Or, if you'd prefer, I will upload them to Mediafire, then send the link your way...
Whichever you'd prefer, m'lady! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 584675

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:41 am

Send them thru email. IsnĀ“t that easiest?
I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next