Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Yikes! Talk about your claustrophobic experience, Mac!
How did she manage to get trapped between the two brownstones anyway?

It appears justice prevailed in your game.
It wasn't lookin' good for the cop initially, but in the end, the bad guy got hauled off to the slammer.
I love it when the good guys win and the bad guys get their just reward.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 940149 

Looks like your Henry was determined to shoot a game of pool regardless of his paralyzed, bent elbow, Cher!
I hope he won!  girlwinkin 

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm

I don't know if he won, but I was disturbed by how he stuck the pool cue right through that paralyzed arm! Ouch!

Mac, I've never had a situation where the cop got a second chance at the criminal. Very nice. I don't think I've had the criminal unable to leave, but I did once have the cop stick around for several hours playing chess. My simmies' tax dollars at work, right?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Cher wrote:
...but I was disturbed by how he stuck the pool cue right through that paralyzed arm! Ouch!

No kidding! That had to hurt!
Talk about your die hard pool shark!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 774807

Quote :
...but I did once have the cop stick around for several hours playing chess. My simmies' tax dollars at work, right?

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 683951 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:45 pm

I have been so happy to be playing this past week ... FINALLY!  dancintrio 

My newest Sim family is Donovan & Spartacus Tremaine.
I put the couch and most of the other lvg room furniture at an angle.
More often than not, Donovan & Spartacus tend to walk right through the (angled) sofa.

Here it appears Donovan is actually sitting on his beloved Dobie.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 598258 

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Tremaine-Ouch_zps3460daac
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Last night while I was sleeping, Mr. Morris tried to get just this close!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 408427 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:31 pm

You didn't sit on him, I hope?  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 97206 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Actually... He on me! And he's a big kitty!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 97206 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 683951 

Cats tend to park themselves wherever they dang well please, as you know, Mac!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 598258 

What do you make of this odd occurrence, folks?
I do not have the Seasons EP installed.
Isn't that the one that brought butterflies to the game?  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 62525 

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Butterflies-NOSeasons_zps3c688555

wtf 
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Oh my, poor Spartacus!

I thought the butterflies came with Seasons, as well. Maybe it was Free Time? Did smelling the flowers come with Free Time?

OK, since my cases are handy, I looked up with the insert for Free Time had to say. Bug collecting is one of the new hobbies listed, so maybe that's why the butterfly is there.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Cher wrote:
I thought the butterflies came with Seasons, as well. Maybe it was Free Time? Did smelling the flowers come with Free Time? ...
OK, since my cases are handy, I looked up with the insert for Free Time had to say. Bug collecting is one of the new hobbies listed, so maybe that's why the butterfly is there.

From SimWiki I learned:

Bug Catching was first introduced in The Sims 2: Seasons, allowing Sims to catch butterflies and fireflies.
The Sims 2: FreeTime allows the catching of bugs and adding them to a collection.
There are three types of bugs a Sim can catch: Beetles, Butterflies and Spiders.

Maybe Freetime DID bring butterflies, too? I need to do more research.
I haven't noticed them much, except around some flowers created by Macarossi @ MTS2.
Weird, huh?
When I had one of my Sims "hunt bugs", she got chased by a swarm of bees in the process.
I forgot how funny that is in game (and a nightmare in reality to old Sugah  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 97206 ).
Didn't the "smell the flowers" interaction come with Mansion & Gardens SP?
I'm wondering if that's the pack that has Sims shading their eyes when going outside in the sun, too?

Thank you for all of your feedback, Cher!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Sugah wrote:
When I had one of my Sims "hunt bugs", she got chased by a swarm of bees in the process.
I forgot how funny that is in game

It really is! Another one that I think is really funny is when there's a fire and I have the sim call the fire department. They make the call and the "report" consists of having a small freak-out into the phone.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Hahaha! I know, right?
Sims can be such idiots when a fire happens!
They usually don't know enough to leave the kitchen, so the fire fighter can do his job!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 774807 

Isn't it the Apartment Life EP that brought the option to study Fire Prevention in the bookshelf?
Upon studying Fire Prevention, Sims are calmer when a fire actually starts.
It is supposed to be easier to get the Sim to move away from the fire, too.
I need to put this into practice, now that I think about it!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:19 pm

They can also extinguish fires themselves, which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:32 am

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 534790 

Have you experienced this personally with your Sims, Cher?
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Yes, I've told a couple of sims to put out fires. They pull an extinguisher out of .... nowhere .... and have at it. It's much better than having them stand at the edge of the fire and scream. I've seen that one too many times! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 99672 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Cher wrote:
They pull an extinguisher out of .... nowhere .... and have at it.

Quote :
It's much better than having them stand at the edge of the fire and scream. I've seen that one too many times!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 637989  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 357604 

I'm going to be on a mission to have all three of my current Tres Lagos residents (Maddie McMew, Karyn Tatum & snacky Donovan Tremaine) study Fire Prevention ... Before another fire occurs, Cher!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 584675

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Fireman_zps8ac02907
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Talk about a pillow you can really sink into ...

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Snapshot_6088fbdc_c0af1c38
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 am

Hahaha! Love it, Cher!

ThanksforSharing 

And thank you for using my walls in your game!
Your support means so much.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 319331
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:34 am

Sugah wrote:
And thank you for using my walls in your game!

It was easy -- they're beautiful! I've had a house like this in mind ever since I downloaded the seaside walls.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 am

Cher wrote:
It was easy -- they're beautiful!

Awww!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 881668 
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Hmmm ... where exactly IS Jack putting that (rather transparent) fish?  affraid 
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 <a href=Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Snapshot_6088fbdc_a0bd93a6" />
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 am

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 363286 

Bwahahaha! Too funny, Cher!
I must say, great snapshot!
I love the marina in the backdrop & the water is such a pretty color.
I really wish I were better at creating attractive lots and 'hoods.

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:16 pm

I am not sure how well anybody can see them, But somehow fireflies spawned in the house and were flying around.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 FirefliesInTheHouse_zpsf65c82de
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm

I can see them. It looks like they're flitting around the mouse toy.  laughin  I have to say I've never seen indoor fireflies in my game.
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm

That's the first I've seen them spawn inside as well. I am assuming it was just one of those times the game had a hiccup.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next