Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nonni

Nonni

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 pm

I have never seen that before. Good thing you could move Gavin and still play your game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Bwahahaha!!! That is freakin' wild, Mac.
I do so love this thread. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 21650 

It's neat that you named the Vanessa's offspring after BL's (the creator) son.

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 SkunkInTheHouse_zps677212b1
I am not sure why but this skunk decided to enter the front door and go through the whole house just to get to the back door. But it did just that. And for once no sim tried to pet the dang thing.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 AttackOfTheClones2_zps60650f95
This was a coding error on my part. I had intended to make the game check to see if the sim was on the lot, But Instead I told the game to keeping creating the same sim on the lot over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:10 pm

*bwhahahahahaa* Poor Aaron! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 99672 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:28 am

Sir Mac, your game has a lot of Serlingesque moments. Makes you wonder...affraid laughin 

Aaron, I can't believe the skunk walked the lot and no sim wanted to pet it. Whenever a skunk comes on the property in my game I have to be on high alert to stop the petting, Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 .
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

Same house, more or less the same place, a similar occurrence, but a different sim - Toni's Catalina was visiting Beyonce Knowles (a very distant cousin of maikkij). Maybe she was distracted by the paintings of Flamenco dancers Toni used in her Winery House and very graciously provided to me. It's good to know where you're going (in this case to the w/c) but also to know where you've come from? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 CatalinaBackward_zpsb284970c
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 am

mac wrote:
S It's good to know where you're going (in this case to the w/c) but also to know where you've come from? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 
Ow ow ow ow ow! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 99672 Glad that isn't me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:43 am

Sir Mac wrote:
It's good to know where you're going (in this case to the w/c) but also to know where you've come from? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 448283 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 am

Aaron wrote:
And for once no sim tried to pet the dang thing.
Too funny, Aaron!
It's been so long since I played with Pets, I didn't even remember Sims try to pet skunks. affraid
Look at all those medicine men taking over the lot!
I've multiplied family members (accidentally) when using a certain cheat in game.
I can't remember what the cheat was, but while moving Sims around for a photo shoot a couple of times, I ended up getting multiples of them.
The clones couldn't be controlled so it was total chaos! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 774807 

Ouch, Mac! Poor Catalina!
(Though she still smiling, so the Linda Blair routine couldn't have hurt her that much. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 )

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
Aaron, I can't believe the skunk walked the lot and no sim wanted to pet it. Whenever a skunk comes on the property in my game I have to be on high alert to stop the petting, Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 .
laughin  From my experience as long as they aren't in the same room(outside is the same room) as the skunk usually they'll leave it alone. Now on the other hand if dogs or cats detect it anywhere on the lot, They have a strong urge to want to sniff it. I once had the same cat sniff the skunk three times in a row and each time the cat was sprayed , After that it learned to leave the skunk alone.

Sugah wrote:
Look at all those medicine men taking over the lot!
I've multiplied family members (accidentally) when using a certain cheat in game.
I can't remember what the cheat was, but while moving Sims around for a photo shoot a couple of times, I ended up getting multiples of them.
That sounds like You had Move_objects active, Then picked up the sim and shift + left clicked.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:53 am

Aaron wrote:
I once had the same cat sniff the skunk three times in a row and each time the cat was sprayed , After that it learned to leave the skunk alone.
I have been through that before. Rolling Eyes Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 448283 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Claire Danes and Hysterical Paroxysim are a couple and they just adopted a child - Raymond Danes (Yup, started beyond toddler!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 366915). Raymond first had the sight of one of his moms (Claire), who's at the top of the Natural Science Career - Ecological Guru, going off to work wearing nothing more than three strategically placed fig leaves (I guess he's already learning something about girls...  wow!   laughin)

Anyway, Hysterical, just about to get to the top of the Sims 2 Creator career was home with him and demonstrated jumping rope - easy. If this is easy, what's hard?  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 62525 
Actually, now and then, as with the levitating doggie dish, a mesh or something gets stuck. In this case, fixing dinner also fixed the left arm.  bluwhew!   
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 YouThinkThisIsEasy_zpsc8ae1cbb
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Wow, Hysterical is talented with that one handed jump roping!

Speaking of skunks, here's a screenshot I took and saved a long time ago after a skunk had visited one of my families.  I wish I remembered the relationships between these sims now.  It's been a long time since I played this neighborhood.  This boy wants to grow up well.  He wants his younger sister (who he does not get along with), and two neighbors to be sprayed by skunks.  (I think the elderly lady might have been his late grandmother.)  But, on the other hand, he does not want his other younger sister (the one he does like), his father, or himself to be sprayed by skunks.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Skunk10

When I write and take screenshots for my stories, like Arrendale Heights.  I really try to get inside my character's heads.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Snapsh19

From the outside, that's this fellow by the way.  In this neighborhood I named him Simon.  On this site he's also known as Nathaniel Broadswood-Smythe.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Snapsh20
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Em wrote:
Wow, Hysterical is talented with that one handed jump roping!

My sentiments exactly, Em!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 598258 
Thank you for sharing, Mac.

I know it's been ages since I played with Pets. But...
How interesting that the young fella who isn't crazy about some of his family members wants them to get sprayed and those he does like, he fears them being sprayed by skunks.
That's a lot of wants and fears for one little boy centered around skunk spraying, isn't it, Em?  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206 

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 683951 

Em wrote:
I really try to get inside my character's heads.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 448283 

That is WILD! WOAH!!! Great capture, my friend!

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Sugah wrote:
That's a lot of wants and fears for one little boy centered around skunk spraying, isn't it, Em?

I thought so.  laughin  Apparently he was very affected by that visit the skunk paid to his family's lot. It must have weighed very heavily on his mind.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 99672 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Em wrote:
Apparently he was very affected by that visit the skunk paid to his family's lot. It must have weighed very heavily on his mind.  

No kidding! Apparently so!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 97206
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:20 pm

This thread has been too entertaining! I'm going to have to start getting pictures of some of my weird stuff. I do have a picture of a sim in mid teleport, but it's on my iPod. I'll have to see if I can get it transferred to the computer. Apparently it's necessary to do a backflip when teleporting. I've also had sims get out of the pool and swim around their houses. They'll get out of the floor to eat or perform other functions, then sink back into the floor and swim somewhere else. I wish I had pics of that.

I've had way too many sims sprayed by skunks when I wasn't looking.  Rolling Eyes  When I was playing the Newson kids, I built a fence with no gate and moved every skunk that showed up into the pen. They were too poor to afford a dog or cat, but the skunks stayed in place and didn't require food or water. They had three or four of them.

One of my sims also developed a skin problem when he became an adult. His head was one skin color, and the rest of his body was another.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

I've always enjoyed this kind of thread (TS2 Twilight Zone-type strange in game stuff), too, Cher.
So glad you found it entertaining as well.

Cher wrote:
I'm going to have to start getting pictures of some of my weird stuff.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 147390 

We'd love it if you would!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 21650 

Quote :
I built a fence with no gate and moved every skunk that showed up into the pen. They were too poor to afford a dog or cat, but the skunks stayed in place and didn't require food or water. They had three or four of them.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 683951 

I haven't played with Pets installed in so long...
I didn't even know you could do such a thing with the skunks, Cher!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 598258 

Quote :
His head was one skin color, and the rest of his body was another.

Woah! Now that's wild!
Do you think you can get a snapshot of that Sim?

ThanksforSharing 

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:01 pm

My two-colored sim might be deceased.  verklempt  I haven't found a picture of him, but I'll check in that hood when I load up my game.

This is the picture of Nancy Nickerson mid-teleport. I'm sorry it's huge; I've tried resizing it a bunch of times, but when I paste the new code in, it looks the same size as when I started. My other picture resized just fine.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 IMG_0318

This isn't a strange occurrence, but it amuses me to see two stinking bottles, a dirty diaper, and a baby on the floor. You can't see her, but the nanny is sitting on her behind watching TV. My niece and I find it endlessly funny that this kind of thing isn't even bad nannying in the world of Sims.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 CroppedNannyFail

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I did find a picture of Kupono, my sim with two different skin colors. He is deceased, but I found a wedding photo. I was taking pictures of my current neighborhood and using wedding photos for some, when it occurred to me I might have one of Kupono.

If you look closely at his neck, you can see the color change. It was much more pronounced on the actual sim, and he was that ashy color from the neck down. He lived by the seaside, but he did NOT look good in swim trunks.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 598258 

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Kupono
Also, not that it really matters, but that's Paige Nickerson teleporting, not Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Oh, I am so glad you have started sharing some of what's been happening in your game with us here, Cher! Yaaaay!  dancintrio 

I want to start out by telling you that your image of Paige in mid-teleport is NOT too big at all. Per our rules, the images should be no more than 650-675 pixels WIDE. Yours is only about 505 pixels wide, which is perfectly acceptable.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 584675 
It's 675 pixels high, which is perfectly okay, too. The height doesn't matter as much as the width. So you are absolutely good to go! No worries.

I don't have the EP with the teleport system in it, so I don't know what a Sim is supposed to look like when he/she teleports!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 62525 
But I'm diggin' your snapshot! It's a hoot!  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 687310 

I have had my share of nannies that are clueless, believe me.
I definitely have a love-hate relationship going with Sims' nannies, for reasons exactly as your picture shows here!
When a family gets a good one, she's a priceless, irreplaceable treasure and can often become a beloved member of the family almost.
But a LOT of the nannies on staff in the game are a useless, unemployable bunch, unfortunately.  Rolling Eyes 

Cher wrote:
If you look closely at his neck, you can see the color change. It was much more pronounced on the actual sim, and he was that ashy color from the neck down. He lived by the seaside, but he did NOT look good in swim trunks.

I think I can see the color change on Kupono's neck ...
Does it get lighter below his head?

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 461171 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Yes, it's a greyish-beige color beneath his head. It looks like it could be a shadow in the picture, but was really much lighter than his face in the game. I never did figure out why, it only happened when he aged into an adult. It never went away, either.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Jen's Kiana (a vet) brought Ari's Ayleth (another vet) home. Kiana lives in a row of brownstones and poor Ayleth ended up between two houses - all walled in - and without even a cask of Amontillado to console herself!  No I had to remove a wall and some plants to free her! Mind you, I had a couple of furry kibitzers watching me and all they could say was...
WHY???  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 408427  (meow)
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Snapshot_7c28337e_20374572_zpsf6a6211f
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Ever have your simmie's arm stuck in that position, you know the one, bent at the elbow and held out in front at chest level? Henry had that problem, and decided to shoot pool anyway. Hey, his right arm was still working, so why not?!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Cb75fcb0-a7e6-4623-9c56-f6fe7766051d
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Another funny thing happened. I don't have pics and they're really not relevant.

A burglar visited, a cop came but the burglar beat up the cop. Usually at this point the burglar flees and the cop moans. In this instance, the burglar couldn't flee (probably no path available). They fought again and this time the cop won and took the burglar to jail.  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 553217
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next