Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Bwaahahahaa! OUCH! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 99672

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 448283

I love it, Mac. Thank you for sharing! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 687310
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:12 am

Mac wrote:
20-20 hindsight??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206

affraid
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 am

Uma Thurman came home with Storm James (BTW, he's moved in with Emelia Vitale - thank you Toni and Caleb)
But where was Uma??? Oh yes, there she is! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 62525
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 FriendHomeFromWork_zpsd86d993b
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks for the funny pic, Mac!
What is the hairstyle on the Sim(Storm James) in the foreground? Looks really great from the back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Nonni wrote:
What is the hairstyle on the Sim(Storm James) in the foreground? Looks really great from the back.

It's called "Trapping - Alex 3t2". Toni contributed Storm in 2012 here and I used him without changing a thing!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Mac wrote:
But where was Uma??? Oh yes, there she is! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 62525

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 448283

Nonni wrote:

Mac wrote:
It's called "Trapping - Alex 3t2". Toni contributed Storm in 2012 here and I used him without changing a thing!

It looks good from the front, too, Nonni, but there is an alpha issue you have to be careful of. Here is a pic of it courtesy of Hat's blog:

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 GetMyBestSideTurnaround_zps4d4437cc

You can download the hair here in all of Pooklet's colors. Just scroll down and you will find the both the male and female versions. 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Thank you so much, Mac and Elle!!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 pm

Not really a glitch, a bug, or a "feature", but I've been playing Sims 2 ever since it first came out. I didn't know it was possible until it spontaneously happened: A child "playing" with a politician's/lawyer's lectern - test the mike, "Burrrp",  affraid    giggle  laughin - oh what fun for the easily amused. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 am

My child Sims are obsessed with that lectern.Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 74257
Back to top Go down
Lightheart

Lightheart

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:32 am

I found one of my favorite "Oops" pictures, still on Photobucket.

Don't crowd Aunt Priddy when showing off your report card! Uuffff --That's gotta hurt! verklempt

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 ThatsGottaHurt
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Oh, dear...
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Is that under the "Gesture" submenu, or the "Irritate" submenu? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 683951

Thank you for sharing in this thread, everyone.
I always enjoy the funny and/or strange in game occurrences.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:02 pm

The magical levitating doggie dish. Crystal, Sugah's daughter and now an adult, took her doggie Honey with her. She's doing quite an amazing job of filling the bowl. Actually, I've seen this sort of stuff before, where something temporarily goes haywire with the mesh and an arm becomes rigid. If her right arm were bent, she'd be holding the bowl properly. Shortly afterward the problem went away on its own accord.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 Snapshot_1ea6c125_9edc7da3_zps8d0ad4cc
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Sorry for commenting on old news. I meant to at the time, but didn't have the time to do so.

Elle wrote:
It is more nutritious and if I am remembering correctly from Prima, sims who eat fresh food will not gain weight as fast or get sick as easily or often. Something to consider in period-based challenges.

I was under the impression, both from what I read and experienced myself, that home grown or caught food did make sims weight go up. It does fill them up more quickly. I actually installed a hack for my period-based hoods to prevent that from happening.

Re: The teeth . . . I've had that problem with a few of my sims too, especially some of the first ones I made, like Lucy and Eileen from my Arrendale Heights hood. I made them in bodyshop before the game even came out. I had to be careful in my picture taking not to get the projecting teeth in shots for certain animations.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 99672 To the conjoined twins, spunky old ladies, and all of the other bizarre ocurrances! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 99672 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

Love the levitating nuggets. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206 

I have a Grandpa that is determined to remodel old junkers into classy graduation gifts for his grand kids.

There was a glitch that made him jump upright but the special FXs continued in an awkward manner.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 LooksPainful2_zps7210e65a
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Lightheart wrote:
Don't crowd Aunt Priddy when showing off your report card! Uuffff --That's gotta hurt! verklempt 

Mac wrote:
Is that under the "Gesture" submenu, or the "Irritate" submenu? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206 

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 280373

I really love this thread! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 683951 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
The magical levitating doggie dish.
Nonni wrote:
There was a glitch that made him jump upright but the special FXs continued in an awkward manner.
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 534790

Em wrote:
I had to be careful in my picture taking not to get the projecting teeth in shots for certain animations.
affraid Ewwww! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 46579 

Thank you, Em, Nonni and Mac, for sharing your strange game occurrences.
Such fun hearing about your TS2 Twilight Zone moments and seeing your weird & wacky images.

Elleluv wrote:
I really love this thread!
Amen to that! 

ME, TOO!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 687310
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Carmen Miranda??? Nooooo! Doesn't look like a basket of fruit... Flub-a-dub then??? Nooooo! She really doesn't look like Flub-a-dub bluwhew! 
It's actually Elle's Jacqui, who's sharing a house with her mom (Elle's Cleo) Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 243713 This is how she came out of CAS - that potted plant was there for all clothing options. When I went back and redid the family, second time no problem!
Cleo is (Romance/Cancer CruiseShipIndustry/Dance while Jacqui's a Pleasure/Scorpio teenager with the Sports hobby) Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 881668 to EliseLuong for the CruiseShip career!
BTW, Elise has informed me not to be afraid of the chance cards in her careers - they don't impose penalties but do offer laughs! laughin 
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 Flowerpot_zpscdc50820
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Mac wrote:
This is how she came out of CAS - that potted plant was there for all clothing options.

Huh??? WHAT??? I'm confused, Mac!
The potted plant was there for all clothing options? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 62525 

BTW, how great to see Elle's Jacqui (& Cleo, not shown) in your game.
Elleluv is going to be thrilled! Jacqui looks lovely in game. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 12612 

Quote :
Carmen Miranda??? Nooooo!
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 683951 ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Haha At least that potted plant has the same colour as her dress....Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 598258 

She´s maybe the princess of potted plants.Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 99672 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

I really have no idea how it happened...

Maybe she should have entered the law career and been an attorney for Oliver North ("I'm not a potted plant here...") Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206 
You do have to be a certain age to remember this.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Ulli wrote:
Haha! At least that potted plant has the same colour as her dress....
She´s maybe the princess of potted plants.
Mac wrote:
Maybe she should have entered the law career and been an attorney for Oliver North ("I'm not a potted plant here...")
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 683951 
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 am

Sir Mac wrote:
Carmen Miranda??? Nooooo! Doesn't look like a basket of fruit...
Ulli wrote:
Haha At least that potted plant has the same colour as her dress.... Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 598258 
Sir Mac wrote:
Maybe she should have entered the law career and been an attorney for Oliver North ("I'm not a potted plant here...")  Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206 

Sir Mac wrote:
This is how she came out of CAS - that potted plant was there for all clothing options. When I went back and redid the family, second time no problem!
That is so odd, Mac! I have never seen that before. I am glad it was just a fluke! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 922586 

Sir Mac wrote:
It's actually Elle's Jacqui, who's sharing a house with her mom (Elle's Cleo) Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 243713 
Awww...thank YOU, Mac, for choosing my sims to join your wonderful virtual world! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 367799 

Sugalicious wrote:
Elleluv is going to be thrilled! Jacqui looks lovely in game. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 12612 
Yes, I am! You know how much I love discovering my pixel peops have found a home! dancintrio 

Sir Mac wrote:
You do have to be a certain age to remember this.
...or the daughter of a political aficionado! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Gavin Potter (the son of Harry Potter and Beckylynn's Vanessa), has just become a child. He jumped up, transformed, and... landed on dad! Dad's arms are sort of funny, too! Actually when Harry walked around, Gavin (named after Beckylynn's little boy) went along for the piggyback(?) ride. When I had Gavin move, the "ride" ended. bluwhew! 
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 GavinOnHarryPotter_zpscb33c861
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next