Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.

Go down 
+14
Cher64
paisleyplumbobs
autumnelle
Lightheart
Nonni
Aaroneous
Caleb_71
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Twoyys4me
SimEm
clc
Astral Faery
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 am

Oh I absolutely love Sims 2, and will share when I can. I am just happy to have found others of like mind!!! It's a pleasure!! Finally got Frances to Grykon. lol I wish others would share too. I know some do, but my game can't be the only one with a burning portrait. lol

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 448283
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Quote :
Oh I absolutely love Sims 2, and will share when I can. I am just happy to have found others of like mind!!! It's a pleasure!

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 3547075637

Quote :
I wish others would share too.

Hmmm...
Perhaps I need to advertise this section and bring more attention to it ...

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 692371

The more the merrier!!! That would be awesome!!! Great idea Sugah!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 692371
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Joined At The Head Or Hip???

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 E6c12f7d-0537-45cb-bd84-4de0f2a0b441_zps34e33d1b

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Ea02f018-c799-4e45-9e73-eb6add997a5c_zpsa8c01b37

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 D2b4768e-a3e8-4a16-957e-9ef1829e65cf_zpsfd0e2b8b

Future Bella and Her Daughter Sienna in Plesantview Past. Time warp? Or..... Just strange??? The other person is the other Mortimer clone, Mortianna, who loves FB.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Yikes!!! Talk about a melding of souls! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 97206

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 4322
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:11 am

That is sooooo freaky! I'd be looking for a exorcist if I saw that! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 99672
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:58 pm

LOL!!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 99672 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 448283
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 pm

This is a new one. The food in question is a non-Maxis food "Red Beans and Rice". I've had my sims cook it many times before but never saw this effect.
Beans just might produce gas, but stars and sparklies??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 553217 No witches in sight, no magic at all.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Snapshot_fdec3044_de82c5a9_zps3b2ad35e

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Snapshot_fdec3044_fe82c61a_zpsdf9cfbad

BTW, the person eating them - with no ill effect - is a Gwynneth Paltrow simmie I downloaded very early on (probably from the now-defunct EA Sims 2 site).
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:22 am

My Sims get those sparkles when they have harvested something from the garden and have stored it in the fridge.

Then made dinner or what ever food it sparkles.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:06 am

Ullwera wrote:
My Sims get those sparkles when they have harvested something from the garden and have stored it in the fridge.

Then made dinner or what ever food it sparkles.

Now that you mention it, I had just harvested some oranges and lemons and put them into the fridge. So is it a bug or a "feature"? laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 am

Mac wrote:
Beans just might produce gas, but stars and sparklies???

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 99672

Too funny, Mac!
I've never seen anything like this before, but then I don't play with Seasons (re: If the result is from harvested citrus in the fridge). Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 21650

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:27 am

I think it came with Seasons.
That makes your Sims satisfy their hunger faster.
The sparkles comes when you have fish for dinner too. The Sim must have gone fishing first of course. laughin

Maybe this food is supposed to be more nutritious.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:24 am

Mac wrote:
So is it a bug or a "feature"? laughin

No, it's a feature of the game.

Ulli wrote:
Maybe this food is supposed to be more nutritious.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 637989 It is more nutritious and if I am remembering correctly from Prima, sims who eat fresh food will not gain weight as fast or get sick as easily or often. Something to consider in period-based challenges. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 940149

This is my latest Serlingesque moment in game:

Normal:
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 AnvaSkin_DeceptiveView_zpse57e7392

Then Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 939224:
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 AnvaSkin_WTF1_zps63444ddc

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 AnvaSkin_WTF_zpsf7b70455

I have no idea what that is about. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 pm

So, it isn't just fresh fish but any fresh food whether caught or harvested that is more nutritious, keeps Sims healthier and their weight down, Elle?
The pretty, sparkling cuisine is just a bonus! girlwinkin

Quote :
This is my latest Serlingesque moment in game:

Serlingesque! Love it! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 598258

Woah! That's downright ICKY!
It almost looks like she split her chin and her guts are hanging out like raw hamburger meat!
(Okay, a little too graphic? laughin )

Thank you for sharing in this thread, Mac, Ulli & Elle. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 70330

Keep the strange game occurrences comin' folks!!! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Greyling
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:13 pm

I think those things below her chin are teeth! affraid Check poor Stefani Gaga on the first page of this thread. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Oh, my gosh! I just went back to check poor Stefani Gaga's image and you may be right, Mac!
They DO look like teeth! In fact, I think they ARE! Ewwwww! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 46579

I think that's even creepier than 'guts hanging out like raw hamburger meat'! affraid
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:09 am

Sugah wrote:
I think that's even creepier than 'guts hanging out like raw hamburger meat'! affraid

Talk about the lesser of two yucks! Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 46579 Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:22 am

Toni's Brynne Frederick has a thing for Hunter's Carole Hunter (they're both fashion editors). They've just moved into a new house. It's one thing to feel affectionate, but to get all bent out of shape??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 97206 Ouch! verklempt
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 3e014925-08de-4fa6-a5c3-b60479a17730_zpsfecd9fdb
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:58 am

I was following this sequence with a young man on his wedding day. His mother came to visit. I had freewill ON and some strange things happened:

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 BubbleButt_zps13d5f3de

Looks like mom took a bubble bath and uh...What can I say?

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 BubbleButt2_zps450f65b7

Same scenario, different view. The young man's butler has become very cozy and at home in his employer's home (he developing a 'tendre" for the mother)

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 BubbleButt3_zps4ac3ad10

Wedding night audience!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:57 am

Mac wrote:
It's one thing to feel affectionate, but to get all bent out of shape???

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 683951

Nonni, what a major trip!!!
I have never seen anything like that before! Woah!!!
I'm assuming the bubbled disappeared on their own eventually?
Or did you have to leave the lot and go back in?

Thank you both for sharing in this thread.
I do so enjoy seeing everyone's TS2 Twilight Zone moments.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 534790

Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote :
I'm assuming the bubbled disappeared on their own eventually?
Or did you have to leave the lot and go back in?

The bubbles stayed with 'mom' until she left her son's home. Next time I saw her she was 'bubble' free. Rebecah said there was a glitch in the game (a bad tub) that failed to shut off the animation.

I thought I took a screenshot of the mom sitting down,but I can't find it now. It looked like she had a throne of bubbles. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 99672
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Quote :
I thought I took a screenshot of the mom sitting down, but I can't find it now. It looked like she had a throne of bubbles.

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 683951
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:30 am

Mac of M&M wrote:
It's one thing to feel affectionate, but to get all bent out of shape??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 97206

Nonni wrote:
Same scenario, different view. The young man's butler has become very cozy and at home in his employer's home (he developing a 'tendre" for the mother)

Wedding night audience!?!?!

I thought I took a screenshot of the mom sitting down,but I can't find it now. It looked like she had a throne of bubbles. Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 99672

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 448283
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:27 pm

20-20 hindsight??? Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 97206
Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 BackwardHead_zpse516ea9b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.   Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Game Occurrences ... You are now entering the Twilight Zone.
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next