Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Hunter

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:29 am

They're both strikingly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:31 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 717824 Coral's Hideout is flipping GORGEOUS!

Way cool design with the bridge across the pool. I LOVE it Jackie!
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks Hunter, It makes me good that you like it, there is in two versions, the first is the first version ( Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 497514 I need Coffee) , and not so big, the second, is bigger and got the last details, the first is reedy for downloading, but the second I am still working on... they will be a gift to Sugah, but don't worry, I already am working on a new Place for you Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612
Oh... Its many houses that have not been build yet Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:27 am

Quote :
Taking the game out of build mod? What do you mean, to the presentation, or just for the pictures?

I meant when you are ready to take the screenshots that you will use when you post your completed Coral's Hideout here to share with the Simming community. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612

I found THIS for you.
I think most of it you already know, but it addresses the grid lines (in #10), which, when removed, makes all the difference in one's presentation.

Quote :
Thanks for liking, well it shall be a gift to you because your so nice to me!

I am so happy to be able to offer this precious little cottage, complete with pool & observation deck here at Sugah's.
Thank you, again, for offering it to me. I am grateful for the gift and to have you here, as always. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 817176
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:55 am

Thank you Sugah, I never tort that way, use to just try to find the spots thats show the picture with out shadows... and the grids, I tested before, but it was not manageable to get it away... so I tort , when I do a presentation, I have to move someone inside the lot, Hit the tool... shall remember that... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612

And so long you will like my house I will give them to you... But now I also build to Hunter, because she ask me to... and she is nice Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612 and so are you... well I do my very best to please you my lady's Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 366915

and I have to do something about the storage... Rapid share is strange, I know its a free account, but any way... and they want all to much for a account that ones buy... one have to pay them monthly, but I don't know so much about things like that, maybe someone know?

Well Thanks for posting in my tread Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 319331

The Coral Hiding Place!
This time for real!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding
Main House.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding1
Lets go inside.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding2
overview .

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding3
The pool where Coral is swimming Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 497514

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding4
The Bath Huts.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding5
Behind the pool.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding6
Pound.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding7
The other house Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 128862

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding8
Toilet and Kitchen.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding9
Other side Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 85797

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding11
the lot.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding10
lot overview

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 CoralHiding12

Well that was fun, its reedy and if you tell me its alright, its a gift to you Sugah, and I post it where you want to have the Coral Hiding place! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 912276

Last edited by soloaris on Tue May 18, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Nice house and landscaping. It looks really good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 846508
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Very pretty lot, Jackie. It looks like you spent a lot of time working on this and setting it up. What a fun home to live in! Thank you for making this with Coral in mind. I love you
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank you so much girls for liking my Coral Hiding Place Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 678648

Well Astral, I like the story/Challenge/your Asylum, and she is funny there, but also a lonely little girl, that do things backwards, one just want to protect her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612 she is so sweet, and so vulnerable. And then I was joking with you about poor Coral Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 97206 , and about your hard rules, and then I tort, what if that was real, and she really needed a Hiding place... and then I started build for her, the first two houses, I deleted, and this was the third, and I think she really need to move in soon, thats why. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 128862 If only Sugah thinks it is Okay, I guess you can download it, and play with Coral, or any Sim you like...
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 495953 Wow! I haven't kept you guys updated lately...I'm sorry! After I get off work tomarrow, I will have 2 weeks with only two days off, so I haven't either played much or posted much, either. I will play a little bit tonight, and expect to give you guys an update with photos and maybe video by no later than Monday.

By the way, I do double post what I post here over at Simply Edawds, and vice versa, but not always verbatum. And I noticed that many members here, including Edward, are members over there as well, so if you miss an update here, it's probably over there, and sometimes, this place gets the first dibs, and so fourth and so on!

See ya soon!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:08 am

Hello Michael Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 912276 fun to see you, know about being busy, don't worry for that, shall be nice to se some new photos from Covert Cove Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612 , be Good in the meantime! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:16 am

We understand about being busy, Bear. No problem.
Sometimes real life gets in the way of our virtual worlds!

It's okay if you post the same updates here as you do at Ed's.
I used to do that, too, at several of the forums I shared my Sims antics. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 584675
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks, Solaris, Thanks, Sugah!

Here's a sneak preview of what's been happening in my neighborhood. One of Michael's friends came over with one of his friends, and after an hour, Michael went to work, leaving Mitchell home alone to entertain the guests. Well, here's where it got freaky...'

I didn't want to have anyone in the hot tub, and so I turned on the "moveObjects on" cheat, moved the occupant to the lawn, where only here head was showing, and when I went "live", THIS is a little bit of what happened:

Oh, is that freaky or what??? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 Affraid
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 99672 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 99672 What! well strange things can happen when one is cheating... hope she did not Disappeared totally!

But it sure look fun Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 128862 this was fun Michael thanks for the big laugh!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:23 pm

LOL!! That's hysterical!
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
LOL!! That's hysterical!

Thanks, Astral! I might as well spill the beans and let you all know that I have set up a blog for Mitchell and Michael here:

http://mitchellandmichael.blogspot.com/

But...this DOES NOT mean that I've given up posting updates both here and over at Edward's. Au Contrare! The blog is merely a "melting pot", so to speak, and I kinda see this thread here at Sugah's Place and the thread Simply Edwards as a "sneak preview".

The blog also allows people who are not members here or otherwise not into joining forums or for whatever reason, to have a look at my boys and to enjoy what I think will be an interesting sim storyline.

By the way Sugah...I do mention you and this forum (as well as Edward's) on my profile on the blog, so with your kind endulgence, this is what I wrote:

Quote :
I've played Sims and Sims two since, like, FOREVER it seems, and recently hooked up with a lot of other "simmies" recently, and after a fellow simmie, Edward, graciously agreed to make me a "self sim" of myself, based on an old high school photograph (Where I am wearing my first perm, no less!), I started posting stories about Mitchell and Michael on his forum (http://simplyedward2.forumotion.net/forum.htm) and at another simmie site, Sugah's Place (https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/forum.htm),and the response was so phenominal that I decided that Mitchell and Michael needed their own little place on the net. So here they are, and here I am and I think that we're gonna have some fun together. Thanks for visiting!

Sincerely,
Michael Meyer
"The Dad"

If I need to change ANYTHING, please let me know! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 621122
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:51 am

That is WILD, Michael! Great capture! I love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 99672

Congrats on your blog. I will have to check it out, once I catch up around here and in the forums.
I'm a bit behind, with my daughter being in town and going out of town with her Sunday-Monday.

Thank you for the Sugah's Place mention on your blog. That was nice of you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 881668
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:04 am

Are you kidding? I LOVE IT, Jackie! It's SIMply fabulous, dahling!

I'm sorry for my delay in replying.
As you know, I was out of town visiting my mom with my youngest.

Thank you so much for The Coral Hiding Place.
I truly appreciate you offering it as a gift to Sugah's Place.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 846508
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Thank you my Lady well I go post it Direct Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 762448
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 534790
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Crystal Springs: A Sims Tale by WittyKitty   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

I'm new here, so be gentle! XD

Crystal Springs is my newest, well third or forth, newest neighborhood, and its growing pretty quickly!
Here's its story! ((Will add more after I remember the names of all the Sims.))

Crystal Springs is a tiny town nestled in a mountain range. Nothing exiting happened for many years. This all changed when the small markets bloomed in to malls, cloths stores, and even a flea market for a while! It still wasn't big, and the closet houses were still a good hour or two away. The shopping district stuck to the main piece of road leading in, a long stretch of road really. New houses sprang up, but stayed close together. Two main households live here, The Venitucies and the Halliewell's. The Longsberds did stay for a while, but after the couples only children died of a illness, they left. A single elfish man of the sir name Collins has moved in to this peaceful mountain range, determined to brake the heart of twenty lovers. How will this all end? Whose lives will enter twine. Will the two house holes eventually share the same name?

How's that sound? Its supposed to just be a intro, mostly 'cuz I have the memory of a rotting goldfish and forgot practically each and every Sims name.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:27 pm

That sounds Exiting, and like a good beginning, so I'll sit here and wait for the rest of the story, hope it comes soon... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 128862
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:20 pm

EDIT: To keep from Double posting, I'm posting the first part of Crystal Springs on this post!
Thanks! Sorry that the beginning isn't out yet, I plan on it being out today, or tomorrow at latest.

((Lila and Charles are CAS Sims, they were made to simply test this 'hood, but have become some of my favorite pixel people. They're two bolts at the moment, but keep changing between that and 3 bolts.))

The Halliewell Clan, the beginning

Lila was a starving artist, and needed a place to stay. The Black haired green blue eyed and dark skinned Lila finally found a roommate, Charles, who was willing to pay the rent on a small fixer upper. Charles, also blacked haired professor like man, was touched by how kind Lila was. Though Yufie her dog, was not welcome. Yufie, the annoying tea cup poodle, would often growl at Charles if he tried to talk to Lila.
The first year went by quickly, and the two became close friends. Yufie had 'accidentally' ran away a few months before. What was a close friendship blossomed in to true love, and the two were never apart for long. Before long, Lila was pregnant. The worried couple, was quickly married. After Alexandria, they're first born daughter, was born, they quickly relocated to a larger home. Lila got a job working in the Library, while Charles was quickly changing. Lila had always known his Up-tight look was all a act, and soon he gave in and threw away the hair-gels and the suit. Alexandria grew in to a beautiful toddler, and was defiantly her mothers daughter. At times, when Charles looked at his wife and his daughter, he saw the same person. Charles, after some time being unemployed, finally found his true calling as a stand-up comedian, and was quickly climbing through the career ladder. Around this time, Alexandria became a even more beautiful child, full of questions. "Mommy, why do people bleed?" "Daddy, how do people cry?" "Why does it hurt when I do this?" Alexandria would ask questions like this many times a day, her parents always glad to help her all they could or suggest a book. Alexandria, hungry for knowledge, was usually found with her nose in a book, her grades even slipped at times due to the long hours she would stay up reading. When Alexandria was 12, her parents told her she'd be getting a new siblings very soon. At this, Alexandria was ecstatic. When told this good news, she jumped up to her mother and asked "Can I help deliver the baby?!" Her mother laughed nervously at this, and told her they wanted to make have the doctors at the hospitals help, even though they knew she'd do fine. After the high from the news of having a new sibling, Alexandria began to see what was ahead. She'd have to share her room, her toys, her cloths, her parents. Her parents. That one seemed to stick in her head the most. A few months later, Mattie Halliewell was brought in to the world. Her glowing parents cuddled and cooed over the new baby, while Alexandria simply stood there, shuffling her feet. She'd read books about how the parents would want to bond with the knew baby, but when she asked her mother that morning of "Why is blood red" her mother had told her she was busy, and to go look it up. Things got better as the work load became less, and Mattie grew in to a toddler. Alexandria also grew up, in to a bright teenager. Alexandria was independent, and a bit hot-tempered at times. The second she could, she became a nursing home attendant. Soon Mattie would grow in to a child, and Alexandria would grow even closer to adult hood. In this time frame her parents announced the arrival of another child. Mattie took this much better then Alexandria had the first time, and wouldn't stop talking about all the things she'd teach her new sibling. Alexandria, knowing what to expect, simply smiled. Alexandria's career was actually going better then most her age, as she'd actually been given a adults position. On Nathens birth day Alexandria moved to Sim State University, to study Biology.

With the oldest out of the coop, what will Lila and Mike do next? Will Mattie follow in her sisters foot steps and also go to collage when the time comes, or will she act out? How will Nathen grow up?

I'm gonna stop here, as I don't want to overload people. Also, I noticed how it was all written in past tense, which I didn't exactly want to happen, but oh well, it'll go back to the present later. I was actually laughing when I wrote "Can I help deliver the baby?!"

Cheers! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 344738
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Well, well, a star is born, this was good , liked the child full of questions, like all children they ask for understand, its very Important to not become irritated of the endless questions they have... makes the in secure later in life... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612 I can understand that you have a inspiration at home, from your little brother, is he or have he been in the question time? also nice when people that love each other can be together... so I liked this good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 12612

and if you write a story, you don't have to worry about double posting, just post your story, even if no on had the time to read before, but its also good you know that double post is not nice... Good Girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 912276
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks loads! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 243713

I really just got inspiration from the Halliewell's actual, well as real as it gets, from the Sims 2. I've simply edited things here and there to make them more real. But yes, my brother did play a big part in this. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 637989

I'm really used to sites were double posting can get you kicked out, so its a habit I'll probably have for a while, but tis a useful one!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh wow, what an awesome story!!! I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe you can share some pics of your family.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 692371 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 133298
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next