Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks so much!

Actually, the reason there are no pictures is because I don't know up to get them to show up on here. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 729422

EDIT: I was down, so I decided to write the next part. I've finally built a apartment building for Crystal Springs, and I wanted to test it out, so here we go!

((Olive Quinton is Astral Faery's Varda))
((Jasper Rosewood is a downloaded Sim, born in a friends game))

ROSEWOOD & QUINTON

Olive Quinton, a Charry pink haired woman from a bustling city in Sim State, moved to Crystal Springs after loosing her job. Renting a apartment in the only apartment building in town, she settled in. Jasper Rosewood, a raven haired man, also new, moved in to the same building, also between jobs. Olive and Jasper struck up a fast friend ship, and rumours started to fly. The gossip mills were going crazy about a siting of Olive in the arms of another man, The Romancer Greg to be correct, and with the rumours of a relationship between the two, Jasper and Olive quickly cut each other off.
A few months after finally getting a position as a Substitute Teacher, Olive ran in to Jasper at a club downtown. Quickly falling in to the old ways of things, the two friends began to have weekly outings, happily chatting the nights away at the local diner. Jasper and Olive soon took the next step, and moved in with each other. Olive's apartment being the smallest in the building, Jasper soon cleared out his old guitar, and moved in a double-bed.

It's shorter then I'd like, but it'll have to do. Jasper is a popularity Sim, while Olive is a simple Pleasure Sim. She is cheating on poor ol' Jasper, but thats for next time.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:48 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862 this was a good update...

if you want to post pictures you have to get a Photo bucket account, its absolute free, the only thing you have to do is register a free account, just like when you register to this site, you have to write your name, and your E-mail addresses... Follow this link to Photo Bucket . Then you can upload all kind of pictures there, but most common is JPG's, the game screen shot is Jpg, to make them you just freeze your game with a "pause" button, then take the picture with "Prt. Screen" button... guess you know that Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862

Then you have to upload your pictures to Photo Bucket you can see one button like this:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Upload

just point and left click with your mouse on the green button; mark Uploads then you see your own folders there, in a window, just find the place where your pictures are and start upload to Photo Bucket! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612

well when you have uploaded the pictures, they will be seen on the screen, then mark the picture and you will see 4 Digit codes, mark the IMG code and Copy it...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Mark

When you copies it you can paste it on a Text word processing program, but just if your computer is slow and don't allow you to have two windows open at the same time... if your computer do , then just have Photo bucket and Sugah's open at the same time.. do your pose like usual, and glue the picture in the post!

and then you can preview the post and look if the photo fits alright or if you have to move it Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862
then it is just to post and smile, because your post will be the mots beautiful post ever, and people will answer your post and say, oh what good pictures you do.. and whats that you got in your game??? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862

Okay hope you understand my bad English, and I am sure you can ask evry one here, at the site if you need help, just don't be afraid... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612

I also want to say that your story is good any way with or without pictures, ones don't need pictures to write a book, it is just some fun to see how your sims live and how they look... and I am sorry your down, hope things get better, writing or painting is good when one is down, that makes one think on something else.. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 665781

Last edited by soloaris on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Miss Kitty, thank you for sharing your Sims tale with us.
I promise I will spend some time reading it as soon as things slow down here.
I've not been able to be online as much as usual, so I am quite behind in reading and responding to posts/PMs/emails this week!

Jackie, you are such a dear for posting an image sharing tutorial. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 145303
I intended on doing that for our new member, but have simply not had the time.
Thank you for doing so and WittyKitty, please feel free to ask any questions, if you need help.

Again, thank you for sharing Crystal Springs with Sugah's Place. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 21650
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Thank you both!

So thats how you upload pictures! I was wondering how!
Thanks Sugah! I totally understand!

I'll probably update the story with the next part today, but with pictures! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 655124
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:56 pm

You are welcome little Lady, It was an honor to be at your help! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Quote :
I'll probably update the story with the next part today, but with pictures!

I'm a visual person, so I always appreciate and prefer pictures attached to any Sims tale.

I saw in your "Drawing" post (which I moved to THIS thread, where we share any little random sort of thing that comes to mind), you'd mentioned that you had a problem posting some images here, afterall.
If you wish to ask any questions, please do. We'll always try to be of help, if we can.
Since you have a Photobucket account set up, all that is left to do is copy the IMG code Jackie showed you in his tutorial.
Paste it into your post and voila! It should show up when you preview the post. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 584675

There are a few image posting guidelines, when sharing, so before you DO share some pics with us, check 'em out HERE.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 55638
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:36 am

Nice story, thanks for sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures to, once you figure out how to do it. The pictures really add a lot to the story for me too. If you don't want to use photobucket you can also upload pictures from the forum. Above where you type in your posts there's a picture that looks like a tiny green picture with a tree on it and a floppy disc in front. (It says "host an image") when you hover over it. The click browse to find your picture, click host it and then copy and paste the image code in your message.

Can I offer one more little suggestion? It would be nice if you had more paragraph breaks or an extra space between the paragraphs in your story. It just makes it easier to read without losing your place. Your sims sounds really interesting. I look forward to hearing more about them. Thanks for sharing their stories with us!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks bunches every one!

I'm still batling to get pictures up on here, but my brain is slow when it c0omes to things like this. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 85797
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:26 am

No hurry Miss Kitty, just you don't have to be afraid, you will not break any thing if you do it, wrong, the picture will not show thats all Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612 , and you can just go on with the writing for a while, to you find it out... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Scribe Emily wrote:
Can I offer one more little suggestion? It would be nice if you had more paragraph breaks or an extra space between the paragraphs in your story. It just makes it easier to read without losing your place..

...I'm looking forward to seeing pictures to, once you figure out how to do it. The pictures really add a lot to the story for me too.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 357604

Sir Jackie wrote:
...just you don't have to be afraid, you will not break any thing if you do it, wrong, the picture will not show thats all...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 637989

Remember, Miss Kitty, you can always ask questions if you are confused or stumped. Please feel free! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 584675
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks for the suggestion! Paragraphs have always been trouble with me for some reason...

I've actually gotten most of the next chapter done, I'm just trying ot get the correct pictures uploaded. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes
I'm going to repeat my self a little here:

Thank you all! You guys really are friendly! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 868736
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 am

Your welcome Miss Kitty and don't be afraid, there is a whole new world to conquer out there with pictures Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612 !

And when you have learned how, you will have a lot of fun, posting pictures to people, and friends in posts! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 912276
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks!

I really hope the pictures work next time, I tried to post with 'em, and they didn't show up any where Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Kopfschuettel

I just finished getting the pictures uploaded to Photobucket, and I'd really love to post the next chapter now, but I've got loads of other things to get done. Crystal Springs may not be updated for a while, mostly because I've let school work pile up... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 553217
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:02 am

There is no hurry, do your school work first Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612 and take your time!
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 am

Thanks Soloaris!

Hope this goes well, as I've never tried to post with pictures before!

The Halliewells, Part 2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_b8ec9f11_18ecb28b
Things had been going perfectly. Alexandria was happily married, and was starting her own family, Mike's job was going swell, and Lila's own job was going well. But then, all perfect things eventually come to a end. A terrible house fire burned down the Halliewell's home, and for a few months they were stuck on the open market. Alex offered for them to come and stay with her family for a while, but they were lucky enough to find a new home before they even had time to think about the offer. Nathan, almost 7 now, didn't exactly know what was going on, but he enjoyed his new space ship crib! Mattie on the other hand, was going through a 'phase'. Even as a shy and sweet girl, she just wasn't feeling very happy. She dyed her hair, and started to dress in dark colored. When Lila found Mattie stumbling home drunk, she'd had enough. The last straw had been pulled, and she was setting down a line. For weeks the two wouldn't talk, and Mike began to worry for his childs', and his wife's, own well beings. Lila had been talking about having another child, but now she simply went to work, took care of Nathan, and stared out the windows.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_18748b64_b9130af3
After a few months, Mattie changed again. She washed out the dye, and grew her hair out. She stopped dressing in dark colors, and eventually begged her mother to forgive her, as she just didn't know how to handle the stress of school, taking care of Nathan, and trying to get over the fire. Lila was more then happy to let her daughter back in, and was even happier when Mattie was excepted in to Sim State University! Alexandria had simply gone to La Fiesta Tech, but then, Alex had really only wanted to paint and read books. Mike was even happier, as he had a professor friend in Sim State University, meaning he might be able to get Mattie in to the more advanced classes if she needed them. Time passes, and before long, Mattie was packing up for College. Alexandria even came over, heavily pregnant again, to say good-bye to her little sister.

The Halliewells/Lucain's

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_1913e823_5913e824
Mattie had grown in to a beautiful young lady, taking after her father, and was ready to face young adulthood head on. Though she needed a change of cloths before she took on the whole campus.

I really enjoyed writing this! I've gotten past Mattie and May Lucain's first final exams, so hooray! I'll try and get a more close up of Mattie, as you didn't really get to see her face. Nathan's a little kid now, and I think I may have to move them again, as I don't exactly like they're house ><
But yes, hope you enjoyed seeing Lila's face for the first time! XD Mike's will come next, and I think I'll try and get every ones faces, as I really need to. Cutting to the chase: Hope you enjoyed this update!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 790471 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 366915 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 981739 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 366915 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 790471

WOW that was an amazing update... you did reel good, and pictures and all... good work miss kitty!

Quote :
A terrible house fire burned down the Halliewell's home

Poor them, good the found a new house... and good for Mattie that she become friend with her mother again, is always sad when people cant be friends, and I am sure Mattie and her mother wanted to be friends again from the start, its just sometimes hard to say forgive me, and if one wait to long, it never will be said... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612

and now she starting out on the University, good girl, she looks realy great to, did you make her, or is she born in your game... well she is a sweet girl! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 912276

Well Thanks for the update miss Kitty Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862 it was mighty good!
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanks so much Soloaris!
Yes, I agree, it is good when people can stay friends.
Mattie was actually born in my game, all of the Halliewell children are. Mike and Lila were actually my tester Sims to make sure the neighborhood worked.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Great job! I enjoyed reading the update and seeing pictures too. It's always a plus when you can see what the sims look like. I look forward to seeing how Mattie does in college. I'm glad she was able to turn her life around after the rough time she had during her teen years.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Thanks everyone! Because I've got some free time ((When do I not?)) I'll just put up the next update!
((May was one of my apartment testers, and she does have a back story, I just haven't gotten it typed up Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 657259))

Halliewell/Lucian Household

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_9913e92e_b913ed1d
The first thing May did, after arriving that is, was to head over to the library and get her major declared. She wasn't used to living alone, and the campus just seemed so big, that she looked around for a roommate. As May's mother just happened to be a business woman, she'd ended up with enough money to rent a small house on campus. After a few days, May and Mattie ran in to each other at the campus coffee shop, and May found the roommate she'd needed.
Mattie had arrived at Sim State, only to find she had to transfer over to Academe Le Tour, and tried to take it with high hopes. At least Academe Le Tour had better dorms!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_9913e92e_191519e8
Mattie was lazing on the couch when the doorbell rung. "Could you get that?" May said from the other room, busy typing up her term paper. Grumbling, Mattie grumped over to the door, only to find a fellow student standing there, a lost look on his face. "Does Mattie Halliewell live here? She left her MP3 player at the library" The blonde student said, fiddling with his bag. "I'm Mattie, thanks for finding" Mattie said brightly, taking the small object. "I'm Shane" "Mattie"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_9913e92e_79152613
Mattie's life had been going better then she could ever hope. May and her had become close friends, and she found May's obsession with music to cute. She and Sahne had become close also, and Mattie was always turning pink around him, as he always pointed out how beautiful she was. She was almost done with her freshman year, and her mother had even offered to come and visit. Mattie always had time to go dancing down at 'The crypt'o night club'. Even with her outgoing life, Mattie was the top student of her class, and May was second in hers. That's when things went downhill. Mattie found her self feeling sick at every turn, and she couldn't hold down food. When May found her eating pickles and peanut butter sandwiches, she practically dragged Mattie down to the doctor. He told her she was pregnant. Sure, Mattie and Shane had often had 'romantic' evenings, but she'd never expected anything like this. Mattie was able to stay in Academe Le Tour up until her final exams, when one of the professors found out. Academe Le Tour was right under Sim State when it came to being the best, and they didn't need any one ruining they're reputation. Mattie was quickly expelled, told she could stay on campus only for a little while longer. Mattie was in the middle of packing, when the world began to spin, and she past out.
Stephen Halliewell was born on the very day Mattie was forced to leave campus.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_9913e92e_7915259b
Stephen may have been the trigger for Mattie being kicked out, but she loved him no less. May was ecstatic, and was glad to help Mattie find a place to stay for a while. Shane still didn't know, and the folks back in Crystal Springs were clueless. What would Mattie do? She'd been kicked out, and been promised that no college would ever take her again, and she had practically no money. Even with this all happening, Mattie was determined to give Stephen a good life, and quickly decided to call Lila.

ARC, ACR, or how ever it is, decided Shane and Mattie should be come very close friends, and then I heard the baby jingles. >< Not a happy time. But oh well!
I find it sort of amusing, as Mattie is actually really shy.
Outtakes:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_9913e92e_9913f12c
The computer broke, and May decided she wanted to fix it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 85797

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_9913e92e_7913f003
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 391884
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612 yup thats the way it can goes, good she is happy about the baby, well who should not be happy for little Stephen Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862 but I understand that people in Crystal springs is worried about her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 497514 , no money, no Education and no job, but worst at all no place to call home! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 503793 Poor May, now you done me worried... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 598258 that was a great update...
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah, I was freaking out because College babies usually crash my game, so yeah...
But after Stephen successfully was born, I was actually worried about my little pixel people, as May really didn't have any where to go! But thanks!
Off to bed now... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 465755

EDT:
I got exited... over nothing really, so I wanted to share the next update!
I never decorate my Sim's homes, but I just had to with Mattie. I mean, she had left over money, and well, I'd just learned how to put pictures high and lower on walls Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862

The Halliewells: The Next Generation

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_d915c786_f915c788
Mattie Halliewell had finally gotten back to Crystal Springs, and was ready to find her own place. A new apartment building had just opened up, and the rent wasn't to bad. "Sign here, Here, and here" The landlady said in a bored tone, holding out the clipboard. Mattie quickly signed her name, and then went to see her new home. She'd stayed with her parents for a few weeks, and she'd gotten a big surprise. While she'd been gone off at college, Lila had given birth to another child. A baby girl, who they named Celestial. Nathan had simply grumped up the stairs when Lila brought out the bouncing baby, grumbling angrily. Mike had stared nervously after Nathan, as it was quite clear he wasn't taking having a new sibling very well. Mattie had tried to talk to him about it, but Nathan had blown up at her, and then buried himself under his blankets. She'd only stayed for a week, but it was long enough.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_d915c786_f915cb07
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_d915c786_f915cb1f
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_d915c786_7915cb0f

Mattie looked around her apartment happily. It'd only taken her a full day to make it her home, and it felt good. Stephen suddenly started to cry from the other room, and she went off to take care of him.

Short update, I know. I had a extreme fun time decorating her apartment, and I think it fits Mattie's personality. She's got only one neat point, a strange thing to happen with me, so I tried to build around that. I don't know why, but I see Mattie as a fun loving person who lets her children learn by doing, but points them in the right direction if the road seems to disappear.
Here's a picture I want to share, but couldn't work in to the update:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Snapshot_d915c786_b915cc65
And yes, the Serious Black picture IS animated! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 247485
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm

What a beautiful apartment Mattie found, good for her, Its really nice, and how beautiful you have decorated the place, now Mattie must be happy living in a place like that, Good work Miss Kitty, Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 12612 and realy nice pictures, the last looks real funny Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862

Well good update! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 912276
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks Soloaris!
Its a great apartment, but when I built it, I messed up and put some stairs in the way of the other apartments, making it so all the townie's stand there shouting! ><
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 am

Cant you just move the stairs then, or is that impossible when you have start using the house?? don't know I don't have apartment! but it should be good to not hear thous townies shouting the whole time when you play... also the baby needs to sleep Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 128862
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Actually, after you've made the apartment ((Finished typing the cheats, etc etc)) you can't mess with any thing! That's why I'm going to test my apartments before opening them to the public now! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next