Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 99672 Good tort Kitty, yes that must be better... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: New Living Room and Andrea's Bedroom   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 pm

I am working on building my very first hood and this is in one of the houses that I just finished building. I have been playing with different colors and stepping out of my usual likes of pastels. Right now I am really loving green, chocolate brown and a rust colors together.

Anyway, here is a pic of the living room I am working on....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 NewLivingRoom

And this is one sister's bedroom. She loves the rich earthy colors and coral is her favorite color. She lives with her sister and her room has all of her personal touches in it as it is her sanctuary....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 Andreasbedroom

and this is Andrea's bedroom, she is a fan of the jewel tones
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 AndreasBedroom2
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 259558

Oh Jen! The living room is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the colors together! I've been liking chocolate brown a lot lately, too, and it looks so pretty and retro with the green. And it is a fabulous size and beautifully decorated. I don't like having a lot of extra space because I never know what to do with it - this is so perfect. So pretty.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Aww Ari, thank you so much!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 648375 . I appreciate your generous comments as always dear!!

This living room is the perfect size for my simmies, not too small yet not HUGE like I used to build them...lol. Most of the rest of the house is decorated in those colors somewhat. The only room that is different is the bathroom and it is blue but now I think I might have to change it to something that compliments these colors...lol.

I have just started playing around with these colors and when I saw them all together it was like WOW!! They really look good together. It has even inspired me to think about changing my colors at home. I have always been a fan of pastels but I am beginning to think that the earthy tones are more up my alley.
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=34167&CID=299993

Man, I apologise for the VERY long delay since my last post, but with no more adeiu...

This was a compelation that I made of most of the many changes that I've experimented with in the last 2 months since the "birth" of Mitchell and Michael back in April.

Well, here's what else has happened:

*Mitchell and Michael got engaged on the same night to their respective girlfriends, and Mitchell was the first to get married. I wanted to have a double ceremony, but the logistics didn't pan out, and besides, this gave each sim thier own special day

* Mitchell and Dorothy have a baby girl named Theresa Mary (Named after my sister), and the next day, Michael and Judy welcomed Thomas Edwin (Named after my oldest brother, who was killed in an auto accident in Cincinnatti, Oh, in April of 1978) into the world.

* Dorothy is about to give birth again, and Judy is also pregnant.

* I was going to split up Mitchell and Michael and have Michael and Judy move into Judy's old house (Decorated with a yellow brick road, no less), but Mitchell discovered an old letter written to the twins when they were toddlers by their grandfather, and in the letter, he tells them of life in pre-WWII, when families stayed together "instead of this new fangled suburbs thing", and a weepy eyed Mitchell begged Michael and Judy to stay with him and Dorothy, and somehow...they would work things out. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 497514
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am

Sugah wrote:
That is WILD, Michael! Great capture! I love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 99672

Congrats on your blog. I will have to check it out, once I catch up around here and in the forums.
I'm a bit behind, with my daughter being in town and going out of town with her Sunday-Monday.

Thank you for the Sugah's Place mention on your blog. That was nice of you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 881668

Oh Sugah, you are quite welcome!

By the way, I think that maybe I should re-edit the video because I don't have Mango's web address in it. But I originally didn't list it because I don't really know him other than downloading his stuff, and he's never met me. What doi you guys think? Should I re-edit the video and add Mango's web address? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 467633
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:58 am

I'm really sorry I haven't updated anything lately! >_<
I've been attempting at making a story on MTS ((Mod The Sims)) and so its been keeping me busy, not to mention the rest of the lazy stuff I've been doing.
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 am

UPDATE: I re-edited and re-posted the video, and it now has Mango's web site listed! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 495953
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 28795 I like that livingroom very nice colors!!

Perfect!!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Thank you Uli, I appreciate your comments as always sweetie!

I am so thinking about using those colors in my "real" House
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Oooooh! I really, really like the living room, Jen!
The colors really ROCK together. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 262201

I've been trying to experiment more with colors, too, and chocolate brown is really growing on me. I love your use of it!

I love the warm colors of the sister's bedroom AND the jewel tones in Andrea's room, too.
VERY nice screenshots to show off your decorating skills, too, btw.

If you are ever in need of anything as you decorate for your new hood, I'd love to give it a try for you. You know where to request it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 584675

Lady A wrote:
And it is a fabulous size and beautifully decorated. I don't like having a lot of extra space because I never know what to do with it - this is so perfect. So pretty.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 637989 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 357604

Thank you for sharing, Jen. You've done a lovely job.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 692371
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey Bear, I just watched the whole video and enjoyed it! Fun stuff!
Where did you get that handsome, SBB, white ribbed shirt with dark pants? I really like that ensemble.
I'm still lovin' Dorothy and her ruby slippers, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 940149

Thank you for using some of my walls. I truly appreciate your support, and again, the mention.

And, as always, thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 534790
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Sugah wrote:
Hey Bear, I just watched the whole video and enjoyed it! Fun stuff!
Where did you get that handsome, SBB, white ribbed shirt with dark pants? I really like that ensemble.
I'm still lovin' Dorothy and her ruby slippers, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 940149

Thank you for using some of my walls. I truly appreciate your support, and again, the mention.

And, as always, thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 534790

You're welcome, Sugah!

Are you talking about THIS???
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 CloseupMitchell

I'll have to ponder that ne for a bit...I can't remember right now, but I have my hunch where I got it from...I'll get back to you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 621122
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 pm

I did remodel the house at least twice since I last updated...I expanded both east and west wings of the house, and added a third floor! There is a bowling alley on the third floor, and now that Mitchell and Michael are staying together and have babies #3 & #4 about to pop, I'm thinking to put a forth floor on the house. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 939224

By the way...Edward made me a moderator last night over at his forum! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 578473
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Yes, that is exactly the ensemble I like! If you can recall where you got it, I'd love to know.
Would love it if you'd share any and all update pics of the newly redecorated place. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612

Congrats on becoming moderator over at SIMply Edward's! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 21650
I think I am no longer an admin or mod there, last time I checked.
I don't get to hang out at other forums as much as I'd like to these days, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612 Very good video Michael, and it was fun to see some pictures from your neighborhood too! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 366915
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Good work my girl, hope you when your neighbor hood is reedy will offer it for download, even if I cant play it, because my lack of expansions packs, other will be thrilled to have a cool hood made by you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Don't worry Kitty, who's waiting for something good, cant wait for to long! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612 just do what you have to do, and when your reedy you will post a update here... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 128862 have fun on MTS, and come back soon! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 711747
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Sugah wrote:
Yes, that is exactly the ensemble I like! If you can recall where you got it, I'd love to know.
Would love it if you'd share any and all update pics of the newly redecorated place. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612

Congrats on becoming moderator over at SIMply Edward's! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 21650
I think I am no longer an admin or mod there, last time I checked.
I don't get to hang out at other forums as much as I'd like to these days, unfortunately.

I just checked...you're still a moderator! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 495953
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 pm

How odd! I could have sworn I am one no longer.
Perhaps it's the title of admin that I carry no more.

Thank you for checking for me, Michael.

Look forward to seeing some shots of that newly decorated M & M abode!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Quote :
Oooooh! I really, really like the living room, Jen!
The colors
really ROCK together. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 262201

Aww thank you so much for all the wonderful comments m'dear, you know I appreciate them so very much.

Quote :
I love the warm colors of the sister's bedroom AND the jewel tones in
Andrea's room, too.
VERY nice screenshots to show off your decorating
skills, too, btw.

thank you so so much Sugah, I really appreciate your support, you are a gem.
I appreciate everyone's wonderful feedback. I am still going to tweak it some more but I do love those colors....

Quote :
If you are ever in need of anything as you decorate for your new hood,
I'd love to give it a try for you. You know where to request it!
Well now that you say that...hmmmm....think I am going to pop over to that topic soon and make a request, I am thinking of a wonderful set I would love for you to get your creative hands on...You know how much we all appreciate and love your work.
Quote :
Good work my girl, hope you when your neighbor hood is reedy will offer
it for download, even if I cant play it, because my lack of expansions
packs, other will be thrilled to have a cool hood made by you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 12612

Sir Jackie, you are most kind dear sir. I really appreciate your positive and suppoting comments too. You are so sweet. I don't think i will offer the hood anytime soon but maybe one day. I am still working on it as I had built several houses only to tear them down and start over...lol. I think I will just stick to creating Simmies and leaving the building to you the pro.

Thank you all again and I will try to get some more shots of the house.
Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm

I'll be back! I can promise you that!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 302391

I call it like I see it and I meant every word I said!

Quote :
Well now that you say that...hmmmm....think I am going to pop over to that topic soon and make a request, I am thinking of a wonderful set I would love for you to get your creative hands on...You know how much we all appreciate and love your work.

AWESOME! You're on! I'd love it if you would!
I might coordinate your request with a weekly update.
Can't wait to see what set you're thinking of! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 21650
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 am

It looks great, Jen! I love the colors you used and especially how the living room is decorated, everything is put together so nicely. I need you to decorate my sims homes. You've done a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Thank you so much for the very generous compliment Em. I appreciate it very, very much sweetie.

I wish all of my houses turned out as good as this one...I am getting better at it though :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next