Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
ilikefishfood
Nonni
mac
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
autumnelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am

Adam is really gorgeous.  Chelsea LaFemme is also a beauty.  I love the name "Churchy" LaFemme - you are always so clever in your naming.   Sugah's family are all very attractive - good genes!  I keep thinking I want to go back to playing our self-sims and having a life, but I've started and stopped that so many times.  Very nice pictures, Mac!

Under the Engineering career you posted, it said all the chance cards were written by Mac - coincidence? thinkin\'
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:15 am

Astral Faery wrote:
Under the Engineering career you posted, it said all the chance cards were written by Mac - coincidence? thinkin\'

I did the whole thing on the Engineering career (also the Baseball and Monty Python careers)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Are you kidding me, here?  How cool is that?  Now I have to get it, just because!  I missed the Monty Python career (that sounds hilarious).  I'll go get them all.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12679

When you said '...my engineering career' I didn't know you meant literally yours. How did you get involved in doing that?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:10 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
When you said '...my engineering career' I didn't know you meant literally yours.  How did you get involved in doing that?  

lientebollemeis on MTS2 made it very easy. She sends you a spreadsheet template that you fill out to define the career. I did the Monty Python just for the fun of it. I needed a baseball one.

The engineering career? I always felt that the science career wasn't enough. My dad was an electrical engineer, my brother-in-law is a physicist/electrical engineer and I was a software engineer - not that the title had been invented when I started out. The difficulty is that it's a general engineering career so I had to make it generic. The chance cards came from some real-life experiences of the three of us. The "member of technical staff" and its varieties was a job title at the Bell Telephone Laboratories where my dad worked. (It's demise is criminal and nothing less than a national tragedy. People at Bell Labs invented (among many other things) the laser, the transistor, and the integrated circuit. Your computer and the CD/DVD drive you used to install the Sims rely on them.)

And, since you mentioned Monty Python...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Unexpe10
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:55 am

Ooh you have chance cards, too?  I make my sims take chance cards because it makes the game a little more interesting.  I peeked at the level descriptions for all three jobs and I was pleased to see level 10 of the Monty Python career - I was hoping that title would be in there somewhere!  I just has to be.   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 683951   I confess to not being a hardcore MP fan, but I do own a Special Edition DVD of The Holy Grail - I may have watched that one a few dozen times in my life.  My middle son loves it, too.  I was trying to figure out what my favorite part is, but that's impossible because there are too many.  Ha ha ha for your pictures.   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 99672

It will be fun to see the chance cards for the Engineering career since they pertain to actual life - that's very clever.

"Dennis! There's some lovely filth down here!"
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:35 am

The other day Maikkij was teaching her ballet class and made some remark about knees. She then said "Ni!" "Ni!" "Ni!" (my favorite part of that movie Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 97206)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 8:44 am

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 448283
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:27 am

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 598258

My favorite is: "Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out."
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 683951
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:25 am

Toni's Pia  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713 and Jim (by Verena @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713) have a daughter (now a child, Melanie). Jim came home from his job as an Assistant Coach and brought one of his promising players, Nana (by nyctopile @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713). He really has a high regard for this new talent - maybe too high!  Pia (back to camera) wasn't amused by this caress hands interaction at all!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Jealou10

So she decided to do come hand caressing herself, right on Nana's plate! Enjoy your broccoli and pasta, you little minx!  laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Holdin10

BTW, Pia's at level 6 (Editorial Model) in the modeling career. She's had to take time off to help raise Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

Uh, Jim, a little discretion goes a long way. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 827319
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Gosh! I forgot all about Pia! Lovely family Mac! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612 blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:14 pm

I have all sorts of Minelli's in my 'hood. I set mom and dad as singles, and de-elderized dad. Plus 3 of the 4 kids. And they've all had offspring! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:49 pm

mac wrote:
I have all sorts of Minelli's in my 'hood. I set mom and dad as singles, and de-elderized dad. Plus 3 of the 4 kids. And they've all had offspring! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713

OOOoooOOOO....can't wait to see pictures! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 330104
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:13 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
OOOoooOOOO....can't wait to see pictures! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 330104

Toni - Your wish is my command...

I split up Valeria and Joe so they could marry others and I de-elderized Joe. Frederica from Toni's original post didn't make the cut.

From the left we Have Tobias (the son of Elle's Kristoffer and Ari's Kenzie  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713) who's married to Valeria Minelli. They have a daughter Liza, who's not shown because she's a toddler and my teleporter doesn't do toddlers. Next is Joe Minelli. Sort of behind is Ara Fusilli (by Always Music @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713) The lucky guy engaged to this lovely woman is Joe's and Lucia's son, Vinnie followed by Lucia. Lucia is also a Toni creation!  wow!  

Tobias is at the top of my Engineering Career and Valeria is at level 8 in the Politics career. Joe is at the top of the Fitness career and Lucia is at the top of the Acting career. Vinnie is just out of  univ and is eyeing a career in some sort of music.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Minell10

Here we have Jim Minelli (by Verena @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713) who's married to Toni's scrumptious Pia. Seated in front of them is their daughter Melanie. Then we have Anthony Minelli, their son Sal, and Anthony's wife Bailey (also by Toni!). Seated in front is Sal's fiancee Jaqlyn (by nyctopile @ MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713 nyctopile is an up and coming sims creator on MTS2 who has a lot of sims in my 'hood - but I do miss all the wonderful creations of Ari, Elli, Sugah, Ulli, and of course Toni  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 503793 I used to so look forward to The Modeling Agency, Sim of the Month, and Beauties from Around the World)

Jim is at level 8 of the Athletic career and Pia is at level 7 of the Modeling career. Little Melanie looks like a future athlete. Anthony is at the top of my Baseball career and Bailey is at the top of the Real Estate career. Sal Minelli is looking forward to a career in Cuisine (doh)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 46579
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Minell13

Finally we have Paolo Minelli, his wife Dana, and their little girl Liza. (I did this at their home so I was able to show the toddler). Paolo is at level 9 in the Astronomy career and Dana (another Toni creation!!!!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713) is at the top of the Natural Science career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Minell14

A note on careers. I've included links to the one's I've created. The sources of some of the other non-Maxis careers may be lost in the mists of time. Most of them were posted on MTS2. If people are interested in certain careers I'll try to help.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Lucia is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Grykon wrote:
Lucia is gorgeous!

You can find her Here wow!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:56 pm

I feel so proud!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612 I'd forgotten about Dana too! She wasn't downloaded much. It was a quiet time here at Sugah's. I must re-post her on my Tumblr and see if she can get a little download action! laughin

Thanks so much for giving my sims lives, Mac. Most of them are created just to share. My hood is too full to add many more. I play them vicariously through your game! sunny Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 pm

[quote="ilikefishfood"Thanks so much for giving my sims lives, Mac. [/quote]

Noooo.... Thank you!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 130744
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 1:11 pm

BTW - I'm really sick of all these Photobucket notices! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 971462

Now for something much more pleasant. Our Nonni (I really miss her and her cheerful posts  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 503793) created an elfin sim who she used as her avatar. I incorporated her 'self-sim' into my game. She's Family/Pisces and just finishing up a Sims2Creator career (doh). She married Ivor August (the son of Sugah's Evariste and Toni's Apollonia  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713) Ivor (Family/Scorpio) is a Mad Scientist. They had twin children, Nico and Nina, who now share a house at Academie Le Tour University. Now I remember my (RL) student days - TV dinners, hot dogs, and Minute Rice  Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 46579. So Nonni and Ivor invited the kids home for a real meal. "Yes, those are vegetables... Remember them???"  But Nonni served them up with her special blend of elfin herbs. Yum! Here they are, celebrating a family reunion. Ivor has his back to the camera. Nico (Popularity/Aries) is interested in music and Nina (Knowledge/Scorpio) is heading for a science career. Note how both of them inherited dad's black hair.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Nonnif10

BTW, speaking of blends of herbs, there is a RL spice and herb company: Penzey's Spices, which has small shops in many cities. I discovered one in St. Paul, and have heard of one in Arlington, MA. Doubtless many more. Fun place to visit, yummy aromas, and really good fresh spices and herbs.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Nonni! verklempt Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 503793

Yaaaa! I fixed mine! *happy yet sad dance*
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 am

Grykon wrote:
Yaaaa! I fixed mine! *happy yet sad dance*

I never put an image up there. How did you fix???
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:20 pm

I downloaded it from PB, then put it on imgur and changed the web address in my signature...

https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=signature

scroll down and copy the link for the image and open a new tab and follow it to get the image.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:33 am

@Tim... Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:07 pm

mac wrote:
@Tim... Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 34872
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next