Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 pm

Sugah wrote:
Where'd you get that cute yoga ensemble Caro is wearing, Mac? I like it!

Sugah: It's a regular ballet outfit. I've been using it for some time for most of my ballet girls (Caroline has a hobby of Dance and Music). Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 247485

Here it is. There are all sorts of ballet outfits here as well.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Oh I'm so pleased to see Gillian and Ethan get engaged! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 981739 Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 366915

I feel like a proud parent! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:19 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Oh I'm so pleased to see Gillian and Ethan get engaged! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 981739 Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 366915

I feel like a proud parent! laughin

Does that mean that if Gillian and Ethan have kids, that you're the grandmother??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 827319 Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Quite a lot going on in my 'hood lately. The newly contributed Damien Frederick( Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 881668 Toni) and Caroline Cole ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 881668 Elle) have found each other already. He's Popularity/Gemini ShowBusiness/Dance and she's Fortune/Virgo Model/Dance
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 DamienCaroline1_zps2c2835e7

Very much in love indeed! blinkinhearts
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 DamienCaroline2_zpsdb2a93e3

The big event of the season has been the wedding of Captain Hook and Yvette Astrid ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 881668 Ari). It was held at a community site "Wet n Wicked" which, alas, seems to have been deleted from MTS2. Too bad, really, it had all sorts of shops, water slides, a pirate ship springy rider for toddlers, hot springs, and of course the pirate ship!
Anyway all of the pirates were invited, the whole crew! piratecrew Jack and Jacqueline Sparrow(another Ari), and Brendon(another Ari creation!) (who couldn't make the party) and Zoe (yet another Ari!) Teach (Ari, what's with it with you - all these pirate chickies! Both Yvette and Jacqueline are pirates. Zoe's a dancing girl - doh! - but she ended up with a pirate, too! pirateparrot) Here Jack and Zoe and a couple of NPC elders look on while Cap'n Hook kisses Yvette.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 HookKissesBride_zps88eef6a3

Cap'n Hook toasts Yvette. Jack, Jacqueline, and Zoe join in the toast. But why is Yvette thinking of Zoe? Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 553217
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 ToastingBrideYvette_zps57d923db

Later on, they all toast Cap'n Hook. Again, those two elders showing up for free champagne, also Alan Alda and Uma Thurman.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 ToastingCaptainHook_zps574be8d3

Every pirate bride has to walk the plank! fightinpirate
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 YvetteonPlank_zpsa7503494

But I'm a pirate, too! fightinpirate laughin (Note that Maeve is practicing her cutlass technique in the background)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 HookonPlank_zpsd8ab5f49

Maeve, a SimTr creation, married to Toni's Wil and mother to a toddler Frederick wandered by, and much to her astonishment, they all toasted her, too!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EveryoneToastingMaeve_zps3a14807a

Before the party broke up, Hook and Yvette, Jacqueline and Jaak had a relaxing moment in a hot spring.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 PiratesHotSpring_zpsbb81ff47

Cap'n Hook has to learn how to get his spouse's attention for a blown kiss. Not with the hook, stupid!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Notthewaytoblowakiss_zpsb741ab63

While Cap'n Hook is off to work (and achieving the top of the pirate career - Legendary Pirate), Yvette came home with Jack and gave him a backrub.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 YvetteBackrubforJack_zps34bcb384

Incidentally, a Legendary Pirate gets picked up for work by a helicopter. He was heard to mutter Arrrrr! at its noise. He even put a hand over his ear! (I hope it wasn't the hook) affraid
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Maybe somebody can help me. I'm pretty sure I downloaded Hunter's Trinity wow! from this site - but can't find her on this site now. She's not on Hunter's site.
Anyway, Trinity married Sean Connery and has a very pretty daughter, Penny (maybe after Miss Moneypenny? laughin). Same brown streak in the hair.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_5c21d088_de463ee5_zps87ec7b03
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Thank you for the Prima Ballerina link, Mac. I really like those ballet ensembles.

How exciting to see Elle's Caroline in your game ... and looking so much in love already with Toni's handsome Damien!
Oooooh la la! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 508493

I enjoyed looking at Captain Hook & Yvette Astrid's wedding album.
Great backdrop. You set the stage for a pirate's wedding nicely. Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 940149

Quote :
Cap'n Hook has to learn how to get his spouse's attention for a blown kiss. Not with the hook, stupid!

Incidentally, a Legendary Pirate gets picked up for work by a helicopter. He was heard to mutter Arrrrr! at its noise. He even put a hand over his ear! (I hope it wasn't the hook)

Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 683951 ThanksforSharing

PS If I am needing to find a particular Sim model here (eg when locating the Modeling Agency Sims URLs), I have a lot of luck using our forum Search option (located between FAQ & Memberlist at the top of the main page). I did a search for "Trinity" and did not come up with anything, Mac. Sorry.

Added later @ 6:00pm Monday:

Mac, on a whim, I did a search for "Trinity" over at Hunter's place for you.
It appears she is still there, but she was a gift from Ari to Basic for Sims.
In other words, Trinity is one of Ari's beauties, not Hunter's!

HERE she is. Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 584675
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 am

Sugah wrote:
Mac, on a whim, I did a search for "Trinity" over at Hunter's place for you.
It appears she is still there, but she was a gift from Ari to Basic for Sims.
In other words, Trinity is one of Ari's beauties, not Hunter's!
Trinity is such a winner! Beautiful!

I must admit I was confused. I do assign surnames according to the creators, thus Carole Hunter and Zoe Aster. Trinity's surname prior to marrying Sean Connery was "Huntress", thus the confusion. But I hope that Ari and Hunter don't mind having their work confused. To mistake the one's work for the other's is to praise them both! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 846508
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 am

mac wrote:

George Yehsreh (thanks Mort Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 367799:) and Jen seem to be hitting it off pretty well - maybe she likes chocolate bars! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 JenandGeorgeYehsreh_zpsf2938938

Woohoo! Look at George in there! You are welcome! Glad you like him! Sorry it took me so long to catch up in here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 pm

A note, and example on celebrity genetics. Humphrey Bogart (Knowledge/Scorpio LawEnforcement9/Science) is married to Janet (Knowledge/Pisces TechnicalTheatre7/Arts). Janet is a SimsTr model, and one of my favorites. Humphrey and Janet have a son, Stephen. In RL, Bogart and Lauren Bacall did indeed have a son, Stephen, born in 1949. Anyway, you can see a lot of dad in toddler Stephen. "Here's lookin' at you, kid." Mom didn't pass on too many DDG genes. No
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_bc233a51_be4c9f48_zps8660dab7

Stephen grew up into a child. Still quite a bit of his dad's looks in him. We'll have to wait (maybe 6 RL months) to see how the teenager turns out.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_bc233a51_1e4cc7a4_zps6c6ccc96

BTW, Bogart was married to Ingrid Bergman in my previous unstable 'hood. As that 'hood faded into oblivion, he was heard to say... "We'll always have Simsville." Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 am

It's definitely a risk we take having certain Sims procreate, that's for sure! Scary stuff! affraid
Poor Stephen!

Quote :
"We'll always have Simsville."

Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 683951

Quote :
I must admit I was confused.

No worries, Sir Mac! Glad I could help! girlwinkin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Time to catch up!

Pleased to see that Rowena retracted her other-people's-hubbies-tempting horns and settled down! laughin She does wear that red swimsuit well though. I can see why she might cause a few straying eyes.

How's it going with George and Jen? He seems to know all the right things to do to keep a lady happy.

Oh Taylor is far too lovely for Ahnold! Whhhhhhhhhhy?! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 503793

mac wrote:
What happens when a blonde (Ella's Caroline) in a form-fitting knit dress (Sugah's) moves into a neighborhood? Well, Brad Pitt, Beren Erchamion, and Keanu Reeves show up for lunch.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 448283

mac wrote:
The blonde and the dress are a dangerous combo!

That they are! laughin

And she's quite flexible too!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 598258

Cute as anything! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 12612

mac wrote:
I'll put my vote in for the knit dresses!

*scurries off to buy a knit dress!*

I think I already commented on how thrilled I was that Ethan snagged his perfect partner! dancintrio

And now Damien and the knit dress!!!! *cough* I mean...and Caroline! laughin

Couldn't be a prouder of my boys! sunny Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 28795 Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 687310

Jack and Jacqueline Sparrow's wedding! Awesome! Now that's a shindig I'd like to have attended! piratecrew sunny

Trinity and Penny are gorgeous! Well done Sean! But no pix of the Big Guy?

Bogart is awesome! Really good likeness. I wait (with crossed fingers) to see how young Stephen turns out laughin He's not awful...he just has I think too grown a up face for a little boy...but he's quite sweet. He sure looks happy.

I'm so amused that you went from a practically no-baby hood, to a veritable population experiment! Ha haaa! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 461171

Always enjoy your updates Mac! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 302407
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 am

LoWiSa, although a long-time member of this site just posted recently on the "Astra" thread of the Modeling Agency. I noticed that she has a website so I went to it, and found that she has created several sims as well as quite a few hair recolors.

I downloaded two of her sims (Alice Mayer and Carmen Collins). Here's Alice
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_5e5a472e_be5aeffe_zps1f80202d
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_5e5a472e_be5af01f_zps2cf9bf44

You will notice that I've posted two pics, front and back. The reason is the wonderful hair she came packaged with: Rosehair 187 I think. How many hairstyles ever show the back? Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 717824

Over the years, I've often needed last names for my sims so have gotten creative in using the names of famous or historical people. Thus Sugah's Miss Australia, is Ella Warne - 'sister' to her famous brother Shane Warne, who was a superb leg-spin bowler for Australia.

And Toni's Chaya James is the 'granddaughter' of C L R James, a journalist and social activist from Trinidad and one of the best writers ever in the English language.

Then there's Jen's Tiona Adrian-Worrell, a 'great niece' of Sir Frank Worrell, the first black captain of a West Indies' cricket test side, partially due to the advocacy of C L R James (above). His face is on the Barbados' $5 note, one of which I use as a permanent bookmark in C L R James' most famous book: Beyond a Boundary.

Which brings us to Alice. I've changed her name from 'Alice Mayer' to 'Alice Mayr' and made her the 'granddaughter' of Ernst Mayr, one of the most eminent, if not the most eminent 20th century biologist. He was my mom's next-door neighbor in her retirement community when they both were in their 90's. I had dinner with him and my mom several times. He remained active and working until his death in 2005.

Alice is a Knowledge/Scorpio sim and is, of course NaturalScience/Nature.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Lately I've been incorporating several sims from LoWiSa's site, Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 243713 thought I'd do an update.

Here are Jessica Clark (Popularity/Pisces Fitness/Fitness) and Stella Walker (Family/Pisces Veterinarian/Science)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_7e5d92f7_9e5de836_zps8f179c3b

And here's Carmen Collins (Romance/Leo FigureSkating/Dance) talking with Sean Connery - Toni wanted to see the "big guy" (he's spouse to Ari's Trinity and father to Penny Connery) Penny and Cyril James (son of Han Solo and Toni's Chaya - and a very handsome doggie-woggie of a boy) would seem to have something going, although they're still only children - puppy love??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 74257 Have to keep an eye on them! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_be5aed95_5e5e4208_zps89d91dfc

I've also downloaded Kaitlynn Fannin from the SimplySimful site. She's Family/Virgo Textiles/Arts Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Snapshot_9e5f8e76_de60d9e9_zps47a5c9d8
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Anna (LoWiSa) is quite talented. I really like her hair recolors.
Love Alice's hair (front and back). Is that one of Anna's recolors (of Rose's mesh)?
Jessica's hair is gorgeous, too!

I love your method for coming up with your Sims' surnames, Mac. Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 21650
I struggle with that myself.

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:38 pm

John and Cameron Malkovich both needed charisma, and their computer was broken. Here are the two flirtatious ones... "Green Bay Verney" to you too! Cameron looks like a close cousin to Rowena!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 JohnCameronFlirting_zps6ea578c5

Just a single picture. Yelena Korikova is one of my celeb females (I think I got her years ago from the now defunct EA Sims2 site) She's wearing a formal gown from MTS2 which can be found
here. It also comes in blue and black. She and Toni's Adam are engaged but she'll wear this gown for a very quiet wedding.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 YelenasWeddingDress_zpseaefe3ce

Here are Patrick Swayze, Ariana Woodfae, and their son Tamino.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 PatrickAriannaTamino_zpsed3a11e9

Later on, Ariana met Toni and they have become friends.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 AriToniToast_zps5ed2a1ac

Meanwhile, back at Lady Sugah's, Crystal and Honey are enjoying a tummy rub. BTW, the dog animations in the game are right on the money!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 CrystalHoneyTummyrub_zps8c242d98

Dogwash!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 DogWash_zps1c6db105

Crystal, now an older teenager, has breakfast with mom and dad - Lady Sugah and Keanu Reeves.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 CrystalMomDad_zps769626a1

The genie delivered a lamp, which was perfect for Sugah, since she had the Sims2Creator career and was facing a no-trump LTW (top in all 7 skills). Keanu was already at the top of the adventure career so he had his LTW already.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 SugahGenie_zps3fe61c82

Crystal Sugah uses a charge for Peace of Mind and she kept the lamp.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 CrystalGenie_zpsf5e2f58c

And she's off to college, besides Sugah, that's Stefani Gaga (the daughter of Bill Clinton and Lady Gaga) watching
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 CrystalOffToCollege_zps889279db

Crystal's roommate took one look at her. My God! affraid Where did you get that childish dress? And where did you learn to do makeup? And your hair! After a makeover and new clothes, Crystal will probably be fighting off the guys with a stick!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 CrystalAtCollege_zpsc8126c52

And empty-nesters Sugah and Keanu have a cuddle among the butterfiles... "Rowena??? Who's Rowena?" (You may recall things getting out of hand at Crystal's toddler birthday party). Sugah and Keanu now have another on the way Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 366915 I'll do saves and retries if I need to be sure that the next child is a boy --- Kane Sugah! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 SugahKeanuSnuggleBltterflies_zps4e49bdda
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

Quote :
I've also downloaded Kaitlynn Fannin from the SimplySimful site. She's Family/Virgo Textiles/Arts

Thank you Mac for downloading her, I had fun creating her and she looks great in your game! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 130744

Hugs,

SS
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplysimfulcreations.com
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 am

Wow...Crystal really changed there! You'll need a big stick! lol

Those are some gorgeous Sims! Kaitlynn is quite the looker too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Simply Simful wrote:
Thank you Mac for downloading her, I had fun creating her and she looks great in your game! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 130744

No... Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 558785 !
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:57 pm

You are always so very welcome Mac! The pleasure was all mine! Thank you Tim for that compliment! She was my St. Patrick's day sim. Glad you like her. I love you

Hugs,

SS

Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 665781
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:21 pm

All caught up with your fabulous hood. Nice to see all's well here :)

Yes, I agree with that whole procreate thing - there are some sims - in game or custom - that it can be a surprise how not so hot they produce kids. I did a self-sim asylum and one of the player's - Kate's self sim and another had a kid together and omg...it was something almost out of a bad sci-fi movie :s When she saw it, she informed me then that her self-sim doesn't make nice kids. Rolling Eyes Sometimes you can be fortunate and by the time they age to adult, they look nice enough, but others...welll...but this is a game of chance isn't it? :3

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:27 am

butterflyunion wrote:
lSometimes you can be fortunate and by the time they age to adult, they look nice enough, but others...welll...but this is a game of chance isn't it?

Or - just maybe - it's closer to real live than we think... affraid Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 97206

BTW, one of my very first in-game offspring (Stefani Gaga - the daughter of Lady Gaga and Bill Clinton) looked like this (at the bottom of the page) as a toddler. I went and fixed the poor kid up.
Back to top Go down
Simply Simful

Simply Simful

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:26 am

I've had some hideous babies in game but once I learned a little about the sim DNA, I have had better luck, but I know what you mean!!! lol Sometimes I still extract them and place them in bodyshop and fix them. lol Thanks for sharing this Mac! I always enjoy watching and reading your threads!!!

Hugs!

SS Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 665781
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:22 pm

In the Artists' seaside commune, Joplin Christopher moved out and moved in with Paul McCartney. Meanwhile Quinn Astrid (Creative Writer), Kendra Nevis (Artist), and April William (Poet) enjoy their computer room with the seaside view. Tatiana Aster (Poetic Legend - the top of the poet career) has moved in. The residents of the commune are all more or less of the same persuasion, so don't expect any guys to be moving in anytime soon.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 CommuneComputers_zps25a0c950

Several of my celeb sims have more than one identity. Harrison Ford appears here as space pirate Han Solo on the left, and again as space pirate Indiana Jones on the right. I think this was the first time they ever met. Johnny Depp in my 'hood hasn't met Jack Sparrow yet.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 HarrisonfordX2_zpsb1f45ee1

Two of Jen's sims: Fin Driann (Romance/Aries TechnicalTheatre/Fitness) and Robin Rianna (Romance/Gemini TourGuide/Dance) have moved in together. We'll see just how two romance sims get along.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 FinRobin_zps06659e5e

The big news is that Gerard Depardieu and Audrey Tatou are an item. They're both Culinary/Cuisine (doh), both Family. He's a Libra and she's a Pisces. Champagne with breakfast? Oui! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 12612 In France, but of course!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 BreakfastChampagne_zpsa18f54b0

Beauty and the beast! affraid
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 BeautyBeast_zpsc180dcf1

Photo taken after their wedding. She's already sporting a "baby bump", but we'll have to wait until the summer cycle to see what the baby/toddler looks like.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 GerardAudreyWeddingKiss_zps451648f0

Remember Buck Bekele? (the son of Amare Bekele and Grace (nee Thompson) Bekele - both creations of BeckyLynn
Here's the earlier picture of him as a toddler - BL said that her sims made great babies - and she's right! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 940149
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 BuckBekele

Here he is now as a child - handsome little guy!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 BuckBekeleChild_zps248b26e8

George Yehsreh and Jen Driann are now an item (maybe it's his sessik laughin ) don't get it? Spell Yehsreh and sessik backwards Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 97206 Jen (Family/Sagittarius) is now at the top of the culinary career and Mort/Tim's George - noted for his back rubs - is Knowledge/Pisces CulinaryLevel8/Cuisine
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 GeorgeJenKiss_zpsb80756cb

George moved in and is having breakfast with Jen and Em Sim (Knowledge/Capricorn EducationLevel10/Nature)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 GeorgeEmJen_zps6f6f8b30

George was careful to make nice with Em
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 GeorgeEm_zpsebc445b3

And Em has a boyfriend, NPC Troy Owens. "Darling, your hand is sooo smooth" "That's the Alfredo sauce on the tortollini, Dear - Sheesh!"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmTroy_zps0a642888

Sugah came by and Ulli and Elli admired her "baby bump". Ulli had a chat with the little guy. Yes, Sugah had an ultrasim, and it'll be a boy!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 TalkToSugahsBaby_zps944693a0
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:34 am

I've just finished the spring season in my 'hood, and here's a census

Summary of 150 households:

Single male: 18
Single Female: 41
MF: 46 married, 19 engaged, 17 cohabiting
FF: 1 commited relationship, 3 engaged, 4 cohabiting
(note that some of the cohabiting situations are just housemates with no particular emotional attachment)
There's also one artists'/writers' commune with 4 F

Offspring:

Teens (1M,1F)
Children: (13,7)
Toddlers: (3,6) including two sets of twins verklempt
Babies: (0,1) and 4 on the way
Young Adults: (0,1) - Crystal Sugah

Now on to summer! Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 247485
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:37 am

mac!! - I love the presentation and commentary of your hood. I know these things take time and skill. You are a blessing. Thanks you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next