Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 am

Jean wrote:
SUGAH your sim is adorable! :D <333 If she and Keanu do get hitched they better have the prettiest dang babies on the block LOL! XD Keanu's my RL celeb crush (amongst several others *coughs* >>;)

Why thank you, m'lady!
If only I looked a fraction as good as my Simself ... I'd be one happy old lady.
Am looking forward to learning what happens next with Keanu and Sugah.
He's been my RL celeb crush for awhile now ... Seems to keep getting better with age!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 am

Sugah wrote:

I just might have to move them up in the queue! laughin

BTW, Sugah used to be called "Sugah Sim" in my 'hood. Now she's "Lady Sugah", she shares a first name with Lady Gaga and Lady Hunter (yup, our Hunter!)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am

Quote :
Now she's "Lady Sugah" ...

I'm lovin' that, Mac.
A man after my own heart!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 817176

Quote :
I just might have to move them up in the queue!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 147390 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 4322
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 am

This post will cover the latest affairs, engagements, and weddings. Not much of a plot, but a lot of happenings...
No pics, but Luthien Tinuviel and Beren Erchamion (star-crossed lovers in Silmarillion) have a little boy, Rohan Tinuviel

SimPlyEdward's Janek Piotrowski and the lovely Rachel McAdams have tied the knot. He's Knowledge/Pisces Astrophysics/Science, while she's KNowledge/Scorpio Entertainment/Dance. They have a little girl named Sherry McAdams
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JanekRachel

Pierce Brosnan and Hunter's Safire are engaged and living together. He's Popularity/Aries Intelligence/Science and she's Romance/Scorpio Espionage/Dance - sounds like a dangerous couple Muahaha
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 PierceSafire

Duey Houghton and Gwen Pryor are also engaged now and living together, he's Knowledge/Aries Education/Science (the world needs more hunky male teachers) and she's Family/Scorpio Architecture/Music
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 DueyGwen

Ari Linares (another SimPlyEdward hunk) and Sharon Stone had a good time together. They're both romance sims and keeping their freedom by not moving in together Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 330104 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 AriSharon

Harry Potter and BeckyLynns Vanessa Lynn are engaged and living together. He's Knowledge/Pisces WizardryI/Science. She's Knowledge/Pisces I.T./Literature. BTW, I've noticed that the I.T. field seems to be full of geeky guys and gorgeous women... Vanessa's no exception - BeckyLynn, you created a real beauty with her! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 HarryVanessa

Han Solo and Toni's Chaya James married and had quite a party. Here they're dancing with Storm James and Brittany Murphy. They've had a son, Cyril. (Cyril is the "C" in C L R James)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 HanChayaDanceParty

The social event of the season, though, was the wedding of Ari's Jeremy Gique and Jennifer Grey. He's Gamer/Games (doh) and she's Dance/Dance (doh again). Witnessing the event are Toni's Kostos Nevis, Emma Peel (still wearing her old wedding dress), Hermione Granger, and the maid, Lucy Hanby, who quickly changed into her formal for the occasion
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JenniferJeremyWedding

Jeremy toasts his bride. (Lucy had already left for her next job). Jennifer is not the prettiest sim around, but today she looked radiant in her pale pink wedding dress.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JenniferJeremyToast1

They make their guests feel welcome, Jeremy dances with Hermione and Jennifer with Kostos
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JenniferJeremyDanceGuests

...and they have their first dance together as a married couple. BTW, Jennifer took the name Gique.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JenniferJeremyFirstDance

Emma and Hermione really get into the swing of things at this roof-raiser reception.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmmaHermioneBoogie

And Kostos had heard that weddings were a great place to pick up girls. Baaaaad choice, guy Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462 Next time check out the ring finger!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 KostosRebuffed

Extra! Extra! Meet Jeff Gique! Mom and dad are doing fine!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_9c24b836_dd0c2d0f
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Sugah wrote:
Jean wrote:
SUGAH your sim is adorable! :D <333 If she and Keanu do get hitched they better have the prettiest dang babies on the block LOL! XD Keanu's my RL celeb crush (amongst several others *coughs* >>;)

Why thank you, m'lady!
If only I looked a fraction as good as my Simself ... I'd be one happy old lady.
He's been my RL celeb crush for awhile now ... Seems to keep getting better with age!!!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 683951

RE Keanu - Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 357604
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Mac, once again, your Sim antics are such a delight to explore!
I can't get over all the celeb Sims you have in your game.
Here are a few captions that brought a smile to my face or made me giggle:

Quote :
... (the world needs more hunky male teachers) ...
Quote :
BTW, I've noticed that the I.T. field seems to be full of geeky guys and gorgeous women...
Quote :
He's Gamer/Games (doh) and she's Dance/Dance (doh again).

Quote :
Emma and Hermione really get into the swing of things at this roof-raiser reception.
Quote :
And Kostos had heard that weddings were a great place to pick up girls. Baaaaad choice, guy Next time check out the ring finger!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 683951 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 692371
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Due to popular demand, I'm reactivating Lady Sugah and Keanu Reeves earlier than normal. I'll probably be playing them for 20 days - a full year. They will have an offspring (see below) and I will probably play until the offspring is a toddler, maybe a child. Anyway, here Keanu (who's already living with Sugah) proposes marriage. As you can see, she's delighted! Lady Sugah is Family/Cancer Sims2Creator/Arts while Keanu is Family/Virgo Adventurer/Fitness. They have 3 bolts! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKeanuProposal

Here they're married. BTW, Sugah has never looked lovelier than in her wedding dress.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKeanuWedding

Keanu toasts his bride. Present are Jack Sparrow, Ari's Kachina Ahol Mana, SimPlyEdward's Duey Houghton, and Rowena MacAyle (a SimTr beauty). One problem with having a wedding in the winter - the guests arrive in winter coats and keep them on throughout the party verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fd116b07_7d11bdce

It would have been nice if Sugah could have kissed a chimney sweep for good luck (a British tradition - but now some Boston sweeps are offering the service Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 23207) , but none were available. Just maybe, kissing a pirate will work as well... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKissAPirate

Sugah and Keanu have their first dance as a married couple - much to the amusement of Jack Sparrow
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahFirstDance

On the first night of their honeymoon, they woohoo - and hear the chimes at the end!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahHoneymoonWooHoo

A romantic breakfast by the ocean the following morning
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahHoneymoon

And here's Crystal Sugah. Lady Sugah had her while Keanu was at work doing underwater demolitions. Fortunately the maid (male) was there to panic. Picking names... If the baby had been a boy, he would have been Kane Sugah, but Crystal Sugah is such an er.. refined name! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahBabyCrystal

Keanu comes home and meets his new daughter.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 KeanuBabyCrystal

and Sugah, to celebrate the end of walking around like a duck, makes a snow angel.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SnowAngel

That's it for now, I'm going to continue playing them and watching Crystal grow up - at least to a toddler, maybe a child.

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

Oh, Mac! I love, love, love it!
Thank you so much for giving Keanu and Sugah a little extra playing time.
I was thrilled to see them together and now there's sweet Crystal Sugah!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 147390

Quote :
Sugah has never looked lovelier than in her wedding dress.

It's a lovely gown and I thank you for it. I love you

Quote :
Just maybe, kissing a pirate will work as well...

As a matter of fact, that was Sugah's preference: To kiss a pirate (she gets a big kick out of Jack Sparrow, you know Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 598258 ) rather than a chimney sweep.
Well chosen back up plan for the happy bride, Mac. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 344738

Quote :
A romantic breakfast by the ocean the following morning

SIGH. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493

Quote :
If the baby had been a boy, he would have been Kane Sugah, but Crystal Sugah is such an er.. refined name!

Clever! I like it!
I love the pic of Keanu with his new baby girl. So sweet!

Quote :
I'm going to continue playing them and watching Crystal grow up - at least to a toddler, maybe a child.

YAY! Can't wait!!! dancintrio

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Eeee! :3 yay Keanu & Sugah!!! Aww what an adorable little girl & Mac LOL on the name selection tho it makes total sense. More soon I hope.

Also Jack Sparrow? XD yep perfect party guest to have at a wedding
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:32 am

The continuing saga of Lady Sugah, Keanu Reeves, and Crystal Sugah. Crystal's now a toddler.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalToddler

The party continues... Keanu is dancing with Hermione Granger, Kachina, Jack Sparrow, and Rowena MacAyle, who seems to be getting a lot of his attention verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalToddlerPartyDance-1

... and while they're partying, mom's being a mom...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 MeanwhileSugahTakesCrystalToPotty

But what's this??? Where are Keanu and Rowena going???
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 WhereAreKeanuAndRowenaGoing

Uh-oh... That's not cool (Keanu does have 3 bolts with her, too - but still...)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 KeanuCuddlesRowena

Just what's going on here??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 KeanuFoundOut

You stay away from my husband!!! (actually, Lady Sugah has 2 bolts with Rowena, but this is beyond the pale!) Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahConfrontsRowena

But, after Lady Sugah tells Rowena to leave... NOW, she and Keanu make up. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 817176
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKeanuMakingUp

Pirates sometimes aint' got no class! pirateparrot
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 PiratesGotNoClass

I had to get a tender picture of Lady Sugah and Crystal before Crystal becomes a child.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 MomToddlerCrystal

...and dad was playing peek-a-boo with Crystal at 4AM, even though he had to go off to work at 9.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 DadToddlerCrystal

The day after the birthday party, a mysterious box arrived - addressed to Crystal. It was a present from Uncle Jack! Arrrrrr! piratecrew
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fd116b07_bd16e41c

In a couple of days, there will be another birthday party as Crystal becomes a child. I don't think Rowena will be invited back! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462 Maybe Jack... if he can keep his clothes on. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 97206

Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Awww little Crystal is just precious! Shame on that hussy tho! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 657259 Good thing Sugah got rid of her when she did.

*giggles* How nice of Uncle Jack :3 What a good uncle he's being.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:51 am

Aww nice boat!

It so much nicer than that ugly lama or whatever that Maxi´s thing is.
I wish Jack could send me the link so my kiddos could have some fun too. (hint to Mack) Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 738528
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:41 am

Ullwera wrote:
I wish Jack could send me the link so my kiddos could have some fun too.

Here it is. It's included in the Wet n Wicked Water Park in MTS2. (Jack sends his very best regards... Arrrrrrr! pirateparrot)

Meanwhile, Crystal is now a child, and Lady Sugah invited Paul to the birthday party and they've reconciled... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 319331
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahPaulReconcile

Crystal dances with "Uncles" Jack and Paul. In the background are Lady Sugah dancing with Kachina and Keanu dancing with Farah Fawcett, another adventurer who came home with him that day
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalDanceWithUncles

A family breakfast the next morning
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKeanuCrystalFamilyBreakfast

Crystal is only 6 days from teenager, so I'm going to play that far at least. I've noticed something rather curious, though. Crystal is an Aries, and has personality scores 8-10-9-1-1, That adds to 29, not the regulation 25! wtf So far as I know this was not the result of a hack - she came that way. When she becomes a teenager, I'll probably adjust the scores, but still keep her an Aries. Has anyone seen this phenomenon, and can anyone offer any advice???
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Aww Thank you Jack! piratecrew

I have never counted the personality scores on the kids sorry can´t help you with that. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 62525

I´m happy Sugah And Sir Paul are friends again. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 940149
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Where to start?

Congrats to:

Luthien Tinuviel and Beren Erchamion on the new addition...and James and Brittany Murphy on yours.

Janek and Rachel on tying the knot and Han Solo and Chaya! Well done Chaya! Hans Solo is totally dishy! OoooOoo and to Jeremy Gique and Jennifer. Looks like a heckuva party! Bad Kostos! Is he still dating Sim Toni? Bad! Bad boy!

Anyway, congrats to Jeremy and Jennifer on Jeff's arrival.

Yaaaaaay! Sugah got hitched to snackalicious Keanu! Pretty wedding dress. Ummm....about her smooching the pirate. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 259558 But a baby already! Well done Sugah and Keanu! He's so great with the baby. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612 And isn't Crystal a pretty toddler?! sunny

Not so impressed with Keanu and Rowena. Just what would've happened if she hadn't caught them cuddling.

Ha haaaa on the naked priate! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672 Wow! You sure have played a lot with this family! I'm glad Sugah made up with Sir Paul. Crystal is a pretty child too. Don't forget to grow up some other kids so she can have friends!!

Anyway...back to the congratulating. Congrats to:

Pierce and Safire, Duey and Gwen, and Harry Potter and Vanessa on their engagement and moving in together.

Yay to friendship with benefits Linares and Sharon Stone!

The Harry Potter simmie is a really good likeness!

Loving catching up on the goings ons Mac! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 461171
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Here's Crystal's teen birthday party. Guests are Kachina, Jack and Jacqueline Sparrow, Hermione, and a (hidden) NPC teen friend of Crystal's
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalTeenDance

Crystal dances with her new friend
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalDance

And Sugah and Keanu are having a very romantic close dance - they danced that way all night! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKeanuCloseDance

A high-5 from Uncle Jack! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 687310
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JackHigh5ToCrystal

Crystal's just about to head off for her first day at the Simsville High School. She's added a bit of makeup and a new outfit. And the high school boys??? hubbahubba 'Nuff said!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalTeen

Sugah's at the 9th level of Sims 2 Creator (Master Mod Creator) She's letting everyone know about her promotion. Keanu's at the 9th level of the Adventurer career. (International Sim of Mystery) Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 391884
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahIrbay

I've played Sugah, Keanu, and Crystal for a whole year now. Moving on to the rest of my 'hood.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Holy Cow, Mac, your hood is a hive of activity!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 21650

Honestly, Jack wouldn't be much of pirate if he didn't sit down to a meal in polite company wearing, well, pretty much whatever he feels like. In Jack's case, that would be nothing at all!! laughin

pirateparrot

I consider Crystal most fortunate to have a kindly "godfather" of sorts in ol' Uncle Jack. I realised, as I was reading this, that teenage Crystal is the first to mature in the "population explosion" in your hood! All these adolescents will have to converge at some point and meet each other...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 262201 That's what I love about TS2. Sometimes, if I don't "force" things like the omnipotent dictator I'm naturally inclined to be, and I just let things unfold, those teenage simmies make their own connections and suprise me where they end up (and with whom!)

I can't wait to see what's going on with the rest of your gang! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Jayce wrote:
That's what I love about TS2. Sometimes, if I don't "force" things like the omnipotent dictator I'm naturally inclined to be, and I just let things unfold, those teenage simmies make their own connections and suprise me where they end up (and with whom!

That indeed is the joy of the game. Kostos tried to score with Emma Peel all by himself, and the planets were so aligned that she had a reaction of horror! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462

Likewise, Keanu and Rowena going off on their little tryst was unplanned - I just happened to catch them walking out and decided to follow. Sending Sugah after them and her reaction was my doing. Keanu and Sugah dancing all close and loving was all their idea - really quite sweet! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493

My love, prior to PC games, was photography. I do give my sims some guidance and am always advancing them in their careers, hobbies, aspiration points, and green stuff, but am always alert to a good pic and build my "stories" out of my pics.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Kostos just couldn't help himself, could he? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 598258

I sometimes feel that unbearable discomfort with my sims that I get in real life when you see a man in real life ignoring the obvious signals (like wedding rings, Kostos!) and body language. Rolling Eyes
I have a couple of female friends who will suddenly introduce me to a guy they've been talking to. That's my cue to act like their husband. Meaning, in the space of a conversation, this guy has overstepped the divisible line!! laughin

I'm glad you sent Sugah after Keanu and Rowena! (Especially as you played musical chairs getting those two together!) She was clearly not happy about that scenario at all!!

It's funny, I've noticed with some (not all) of my sims that it really is a case of long-term familiarity - not necessarily engagement or marriage, but just living together - which decreases their interest in other sims they have chemistry with. They stop wanting to "flirt with such-and-such" after awhile, thank God.

I have the "casual romance" mods and all of that, and some of them happily shag around without apparent consequence, but those ones I want to stay together, I want them to "think" faithful!

I'm not suprised you're into photography, Mac. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 pm

My gosh, Crystal's grown up already, awww! Isn't she quite the little lady? :) Let's see if dad'll have to go Matrix on any boys that try to come after her Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Jayce wrote:
teenage Crystal is the first to mature in the "population explosion" in your hood

Actually, not quite... Simone Broadswood-Smythe was the first. It was the fact that she turned out so yummy that encouraged me to start breeding. Simone and Crystal will definitely have to meet. I hope they like each other. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 266736

BTW, Jack giving Crystal the high-5 isn't quite right. After all he was a guest at the party and not controllable. I had Crystal high-5 him to get the pic.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh wow, I'm so far behind in commenting, that I've missed all of Crystal's young life so far. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 738528

I like the pic of her as a baby with her face squished against daddy Keanu's. Too cute! Sugah's winter garb is really cute too. I love that outfit.

That encounter with Keanu and Rowena was just scandalous! Sugah is a good lady to have forgiven him and I am glad that she was not invited back. What interaction is that where they cuddle on the ground? I've seen that in others' games, but never in my own. Do you know what EP introduced that? I don't think I've ever seen the high 5 interaction either. It's wild what I'm still missing after playing for all of these years! That Jack Sparrow is a trip, isn't he? He's always up to something. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 128862

Quote :
When she becomes a teenager, I'll probably adjust
the scores, but still keep her an Aries. Has anyone seen this
phenomenon, and can anyone offer any advice???

I believe only newly created sims in CAs have to have 25 personality points. Sims born in game don't seem to be limited in how many or few they have. I've had lots of sims born in game with more personality points than the standard 25. I think it's just normal to the game.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

SimEm wrote:
What interaction is that where they cuddle on the ground? I've seen that in others' games, but never in my own. Do you know what EP introduced that? I don't think I've ever seen the high 5 interaction either.

Hi Em,

Thanks for your kind words - also your info about the 25 point limit. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 243713

Both of the socials you ask about were introduced in the Apartment Life EP. "Cuddle under Clouds" by day and "Cuddle under Stars" by night. They are located in the basic interaction menu. The high-5 is part of an expanded greeting which can be used when you greet a visiting sim, or as a "Gesture" under the basic interaction menu. There are 5 gestures: High-5 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 687310 , Earthy Hug Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 284699 , Kiss Kiss Darling Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 817176 , Fake Out, and Tough Handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
In a couple of days, there will be another birthday party as Crystal becomes a child. I don't think Rowena will be invited back!

Shameless wench! What a hoochy mama! Scandalous (as Em has said)!
Though Keanu must take some of the responsibility in that snuggle fest.
Hmmmph! Sugah Sim turns her back for two minutes ... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462
THANK YOU for sending Sugah off after Rowena and Keanu (who obviously was not in his right mind at the time Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 598258 ), Mac.
I appreciate that!

Quote :
Maybe Jack... if he can keep his clothes on.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672

And if not, as Jayce has said, Jack wouldn't be much of a pirate if he didn't sit around as he dang well pleases from time to time.
We'll give him that, won't we? pirateparrot
Besides, Uncle Jack (the "kindly godfather" as Jayce has described him) DID leave that totally cool boat ride for toddler Crystal.
Like Ulli, I don't recall ever counting kids' (born in game) personality points, Mac, but it does seem I've noticed more than the standard 25 at times.
I haven't gotten to play much for years, so I'm very much out of the loop and quite rusty. Rolling Eyes

However this sounds absolutely correct if memory serves:
Lady Em wrote:
Sims born in game don't seem to be limited in how many or few they have. I've had lots of sims born in game with more personality points than the standard 25. I think it's just normal to the game.

BTW, like everyone else, I am glad Sir Paul & Sugah have reconciled. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 940149

Quote :
And Sugah and Keanu are having a very romantic close dance - they danced that way all night!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Ooohlala-Dotell

Crystal has grown in to be quite a pretty teen. I love her big brown eyes.
Way to go, Keanu and Sugah, for reaching level 9 of their careers.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 28795

Sir J wrote:
That's what I love about TS2. Sometimes, if I don't "force" things like the omnipotent dictator I'm naturally inclined to be...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 448283

I hear ya, doll! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 97206

That was fun, as always, Mac.

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Crystal is indeed a cutie!

Good to see Keanu remembers where to be directing his attentions! laughin

Em...Apartment Life introduced 'cuddle under the stars'

As to that 25 point thing...I just adjust once I'm playing a lot. You can use a variety of mods like the SimBlender or the Sim Manipulator....or if you use debug mode you can just drag your mouse along the little bars to change personality points.

Be warned though, changing the points can change the zodiac sign, which can affect chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next