Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach

Go down 
+8
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
mac
Jayce
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayce

Jayce

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Empty
PostSubject: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi everyone! Just a few photos from Pacific Beach, a suburb in Palm Beach where my sims live. I didn't really plan my neighborhood, it just kinda "evolved" while my first batch of sims were at uni. I wanted to give them somewhere nice to live when they graduated and set off into the world!
Palm Beach contains most of the restaurants, nightclubs, beaches and surf breaks etc.. but few of the CC beach lots fit the way I liked, so I voila'ed a suburb and ended up with Pacific Beach. It has a nice, relaxed tropical feel about it (maybe because I went overboard with the palm trees) and, because my sims invite friends over for dinner all the time, everyone knows each other. Even new sims moving into the hood (I have 32 last count and haven't engaged or married anyone or reproduced. Yet.) end up the topic of dinner-table conversation!

This is the beach house of brothers Eddie and Ethan Vegas and Ethan's long-term girlfriend, Sarah Kincaid.
Vegas House: Beach

I love beach lots. That sound of the ocean and seagulls and the light when the sun first comes up. Decorating them is such fun laughin

Ethan and Sarah have been together since uni. They're very domestic, always talking before they turn in for the night and acting very affectionate and concerned for each other. I plan on them marrying and having lots of kids!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_dcbc52f3

This is Sarah.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_fcbc474d

Ethan enjoying the view.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_bcbc4538

Sarah in the kitchen. Yes, she loves to cook! Although at first I really did think I'd overdone it with the palms and the power-lines, I love the way they appear in the background and through the windows.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_3cbc44ae

An overview of Pacific Beach from the Vegas house. You can, um, see what I mean about the palms!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_fcbc432e

I'm glad I went excessive, though, when I saw it at ground-level:
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_dcbc4381

At night, the house becomes so different!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_7cbc4609

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_bcbc4ff4

I'm really into "up-lighting" by placing an outside light under a table like this:
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_bcbc4cd0

Or at the base of a palm and putting it close to a window like this:
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_fcbc4878

I never set out to achieve any real lighting effects like this. They were purely accidental! I have always experimented with lighting, though. It's great how it changes the environment and the way sims look when they cross into it. Always a photo-op!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_fc514615_fcbc5967
Like when Ethan's brother, Eddie, unwinds after a hard-night's DJ'ing down at Velvet nightclub. True, they don't often stoke the fireplace in the tropics, but it was thunderstorming that night and Eddie luxuriates in creature comforts. (Croissants in his fluffy bathrobe at 10am and a afternoon nap on the sun-lounge rate very highly with Eddie!)

Hope you enjoyed the visit. This is just one of the 13 houses I play. Next time, I'll introduce you to another group of my sims!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 34872 Welcome! Your 3 sims are very attractive people, and you're creating a wonderful atmosphere with your houses and lighting. One of the joys of the sims is how each person approaches the game system differently - and they all work!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Oh wow, your hood is so lovely!! I love all of the palm trees and the power lines are the perfect touch!

I too use lighting like that and you are right, it just sets the mood so perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi there Mac! Nice to meet you. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 344738

Thanks for your welcome and comments. It's always great to meet another simmer! sunny

Mac, I was reading about your hood and game-play when I first visited Sugah's. It sounds amazing! I can't even imagine a hood that size, that's a huge number of sims! You have a great system for keeping a track of them, very inventive. Talk about taking the game to a whole different level wow!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi Adrianna! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 868736

Thank you for your lovely comments! I'm really flattered (blush)... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 262201
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Jayce wrote:
Mac, I was reading about your hood and game-play when I first visited Sugah's. It sounds amazing! I can't even imagine a hood that size, that's a huge number of sims! You have a great system for keeping a track of them, very inventive. Talk about taking the game to a whole different level wow!

Well, that hood eventually became unplayable. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 898330 I now do a more "modest" hood of around 120 sims (fewer households as I am pairing them up). But then the wonderful creators on this site do keep coming up with attractive and intriguing sims. What's a poor simmer to do??? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 553217

I'm really into playing the sims, and much less so into decoration and houses. I admire what you're doing in your hood - it's really beautiful. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 846508
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Love, love, love it Jayce! I adore that series of palm trees...you've done an amazing job! I totally agree with you about having interesting backdrops, and views through windows. I love the look! I too like you and Jen (Adrianna) use lights that way. Your night shots are gorgeous...and lets talk about your pretty simmies! Ooooooo la la! hubbahubba

I'm so thrilled that you're now sharing piccies and stories of your hood. I'm keeping my eye on this thread! Can't wait for the babies. Ethan and Sarah are so pretty! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 12612

It's great to have you as part of the Sugah's family...you'll find we get very involved in the goings ons in each others hoods. sunny
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Hood.   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:22 am

Egads, Mac! I'm sorry to hear about your old hood ending up like that. It must have reached critical mass. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 62525

My first hood went a similar way, unfortunately, and fried my computer in the process. I mourned my lost sims! Were they somewhere in there thinking I didn't love them anymore??

Haha, I love your idea of a "modest" hood. That's still a huge amount of sims. Incredible! It's fascinating hearing about everyone's game-play. Sims 2 is a very personal, multi-dimensional game.

Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:23 am

ilikefishfood, I'm so pleased you liked Pacific Beach! laughin

I spent sooo much time landscaping before a single sim moved into any houses there, I thought, "they better really appreciate it!!" Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 97206

They do seem very happy and relaxed when they go outdoors. A barbeque on the beach on a clear, balmy summer evening (I imagine they've put on some mosquito-repellant first!) has to be my sims' favorite way to entertain. Weather permitting, of course. I'd probably bbq ribs all the time, too, if I had my own private beach! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 883392

Only a few sims have "beach-front property." I had to choose carefully and not seem like I was "playing favorites" but some of them were really more suited to that lifestyle. One profressional couple (a plastic surgeon and a psychologist) I thought would appreciate unwinding after work in a landscaped garden overlooking the ocean. One of my pro-surfers lives in the beach-house next door to Ethan, Sarah and Eddie's place. His fun level goes up further than anybody's when he surfs! If they're happy, I'm happy!! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 584675

I'm glad you liked the look of Ethan and Sarah sunny I love playing them, they're so adorable with each other. I believe "sim-love" is as deep and authentic and genuine as anything we feel...
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Looking forward to more piccies. How's the baby-making coming along? sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:57 am

Jayce, I am so glad you have started your own thread in this section! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 687310

Jayce wrote:
I love beach lots. That sound of the ocean and seagulls and the light when the sun first comes up. Decorating them is such fun...

A man after my own heart. I adore all things having to do with the seashore.
Was THRILLED when Maxis allowed us to have TRUE beach lots so our Sims can swim in the sea, play in the sand and sunbathe...
...Not to mention how cool the ocean looks!!!

Sound of the gulls and sea? I must not have my settings correct.
I don't know if I have ever heard either before. Does Bon Voyage provide that or is it a hack you've installed?

I love the way your beach lot looks ... All the palms and the lighting ... SIMply fabulous!
Your screenshots are terrific. Lovely lookin' Sims, too.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 846508 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 461171

Lady T wrote:
It's great to have you as part of the Sugah's family...you'll find we get very involved in the goings ons in each others hoods.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 4322 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 147390
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:58 am

Haha, my sims spend more time practicing than making babies! laughin

Ethan and Sarah are focused on their careers at the moment (he's a doctor, she's a fashion designer) and hosting lavish dinner parties. There's been an interesting, eclectic mix of guests this week and some of those casual introductions have blossomed into friendships all over Pacific Beach. They don't seem to mind me using them to break the ice! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 422794

I always promise my simmies they can do whatever they like once they've scaled the career ladder. And, of course, Sarah and Ethan will have to get married first. I'm an old-fashioned guy! laughin

I'd like to introduce you to Ethan's brother, Eddie... Where Ethan is dependable and soothingly-domestic, Eddie is the complete opposite!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EddieDinnerBrigittes

Eddie Vegas is my only Romance sim. Can't you tell from those eyes?? I love playing him amongst my Fortune-hunters, he really gives them something to think about! I hate what he does (that's the fourth girl this week, Eddie!) but I feel... compelled by his appetite. There's some gorgeous single ladies in Pacific Beach who, until they meet their match, enjoy the uncomplicated, carefree company of this "Mister Right Now."

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:35 pm

wow! Okay..Eddie is hawt! droolin

I have such a weakness for bad boys! I can't help myself! hubbahubba
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Hi Sugah!

Thanks for swinging by Pacific Beach! I'm so glad you liked it dancintrio

I get so much inspiration from your comments!! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 366915

I think I get the whole "ocean experience" because I wear headphones when I play. I started the habit last year, when my big bro stayed with me for a few months. He always watched TV while I played my game, sharing my very-worn-in L-shaped couch with my cat and his dog as well (it's a big couch!) laughin

Apart from keeping toasty-warm through the winter Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 99672 we didn't want to disturb each other doing our thing, so I bought a set of comfy headphones....

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 21650 Sounds I'd never heard before were suddenly amplified! At night, cicadas and dogs howling. On my beach lots, gulls and crashing surf. I do have Bon Voyage installed and I'm not sure if the sound effects were there all the time and I just didn't notice them to that extent, but I always wear headphones now, even though I don't need to.

I think it enriches the game experience for me. I couldn't imagine Sims without it now! laughin
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:05 am

Hi Toni

I'm so happy you like Eddie! laughin

He's so much fun to play! I reincarnated many sims from my first hood, I just loved them so much. I didn't have any CC in those days so being able to reinvent them with new skin, eyes, hair, clothes etc was hugely exciting. I had such a strong sense of them and how they would look, dress, what they liked, they seem familiar but so... different. They've really "evolved" for me. And, in Eddie's case, beautifully Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 508493

I'm more relaxed with my game-play now, too. I thank the big mod-creator in the sky for that. I've made Eddie less "two-dimensional" by getting him to maintain relationships instead of just putting notches on his bed-post! laughin

Hmmm, I'm thinking since you like the look of bad boys so much, you might like this musician I know, Anthony D'Orlando...

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Anthonyonstage

Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:39 am

With his Italian heritage and grunge "morning after" look (which turned out way better than I thought!), Anthony is a real contrast to the surfer boys around Pacific Beach.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach AnthonyMorningAfter

I love getting him on stage, he looks so natural there:

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach AnthonyTakeABow

I imagine he sounds like Thom Yorke from Radiohead.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach AnthonyIntenseonStage

Let's see if I can find some more boys you might like.... laughin

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:08 am

Take a look at this beach lot. wow! Very dramatic, and a 2x5 rather than a 3x5.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Mac, I love how that house looks!! sunny

I wish I could just move in there myself. laughin
I use many of keef's gorgeous houses in Pacific Beach. I think it's having the views from the windows, but I feel like I never need to decorate them very much inside for them to look good.

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm

I see what you mean about the palm trees! It does look like lot from the neighborhood view, but from within the lot it works really well. You've done a really nice job with the lighting. (That's something I really need to remember to work on in my hoods and screenshots.) I like Anthony's look a lot. The stage lighting looks really great. Thanks for sharing your hood and pictures with us.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi Em! sunny

Love that little picture on your profile with the family, it's gorgeous! Everyone looks so content... laughin

Thanks for all your comments, Em. Haha, I did go a bit .... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 774807 with the palms!

Anthony was stuck in my sim-bin for months, poor guy. I was so caught up in my beach-bunnies surfing and urban-professionals having dinner parties, I nearly forgot about him!

I take a stupid amount of photos of Anthony. His face just seems to "absorb" the lighting (which I am constantly changing on him!) and often the best shots of him are more accidental than intentional. Sometimes he looks downright... satanic!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Anthonysatanic
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:04 am

Hi folks Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 405831

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Really inspiring! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 344738

I've been getting the impression (I don't know how!! laughin ) that some of you are, shall we say, not adverse to a little Sim-flavoured eye-candy.... so I gathered some of photos of my finest-looking gents!

This is Owen Jefferies.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Owen

He is the funkiest dancer in the hood! I leave the stereo on all the time in this house. Someone is always sure to bust out after dinner, it's usually Owen.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Dancin
I think he's just showing off to his housemate there, Brooke. Owen is desperately and secretly in love with her (I didn't initiate anything, he just looked at her one day and "zing"). That's Brooke's regular casual boyfriend, David, she's dancing with (her other lover, since uni, is Eddie Vegas). The other guy dancing is David's housemate and one of Owen's surfing buddies, Scott.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Owenbreakfast-1
Poor Owen doesn't know what to do.

I struggle with these complexities, along with Owen!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_dc6144d7_5cc4f59e-1
I don't know what to do about this, either. I'm seeing what develops...

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Brookebedroomhall
Owen, I understand, truly. She is amazing, I know! (I confess to a bit of a boy-crush on Brooke myself...)

To not really help the situation for Brooke, this is her boyfriend, David Warren:
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach DavidPacificBeach-1

Here's David going for a surf with Chris Stone.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ChrisandDavid
That's David's house directly across the road behind them.

Just to give you an idea how close they live to the beach, here's David's housemate, Scott (you met him dancing earlier!) on the porch.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Scottundiesphone

Not everyone goes to the beach to surf. The girls always love to catch up!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach SarahandAngelinaPacificBeach

Sometimes before they know it...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach HangingoutatPacificBeach
... a whole bunch of their friends join them!
That's Anthony on the far left, Chris Stone and his old dorm-mate from uni, Angelina Steele (who is also the long-time girlfriend of his brother), the guitarist from Anthony's band, Brad Cooper, and Sarah Kincaid, the gorgeous lady you met in my first post.

Hope you liked the pics. I've got more in store! laughin

Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:43 am

When it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day in Pacific Beach, I love to gather my surfer-dudes together and make a day of it!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ScottsunPacificbeach
That's Scott Lewis surfing the coral break.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ScottPacificpalms
Scott is natural surfer. He needed a high body skill to make it in the tough, competitive world of professional modelling. Those pretty-boy looks weren't going to be enough! Fortunately, all that working out for Scott to look "faabulous" for his photo-shoots really improved his surfing every time he hit the water.

I don't know whether it's a memory thing in the game, the lot or the sim, but the surfers tend to always enter the water at their same particular "spot" on the four different beaches.

Here's Chris Stone hanging ten. He always heads near the rocks and closer to the coral-reef than the others, which used to make me feel nervous when he wiped out all the time!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Chriscoralrocks

I shouldn't have worried about Chris. He's in the Marine Corps.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ChrisPacific

I don't know who was more proud of Chris when he became an advisor to the President: me or his girlfriend, Georgia! We both love him in that uniform!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Snapshot_3c5671b4_bcc9723d

Chris and Georgia are another couple I plan to marry and help populate Pacific Beach!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ChrisandGeorgiagarden

Eddie Vegas tried his luck with Georgia at Velvet last week....
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EddieandGeorgiaatVelvet

No chance, Eddie!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ChrisandGeorgia
Georgia and Chris have something truly special.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach GeorgiaBBQ
Georgia cooking burgers on the barbeque....

.... while the boys horse around in the pool.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach BBQGeorgiaandChris
That's Chris on the diving-board, Jason Edwards in the water and Chris' brother, Mike, about to join them.

Chris and Scott making the most summer!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach ChrisandScottPacificBeach

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Great pictures! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 534790

And Chris, David, Ethan, Sarah, Brooke, and Georgia are DDG! wow! Are these your creations? If so, you should think about sharing them on this site! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 12612
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey there, Mac Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 344738

Wow, thanks so much! sunny I take so many photos, I figured I should actually do something with them! laughin

I'm truly flattered you like my sims! Everyone you mentioned, except for David, are my creations.

I'd be absolutely delighted to upload my guys. sunny If you could direct me somewhere that has instructions how, that would be great!

Btw, I checked out your hood today. Amazing!! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 21650

Whoa, it's so past my bedtime! I'm going to be my alter-ego, Bobby Dum-Bum, tomorrow at work Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Jayce wrote:
If you could direct me somewhere that has instructions how, that would be great!

I can't help you there, probably the sysad (Sugah) or one of the other contributors can help you there - not only on the how to, but any requirements that they may have.

I'm looking forward to adding Georgia wow! , Sarah wow! , and Brooke wow! to my already femme overloaded 'hood - and adding some of the guys to even it out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next