Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach

Go down 
+8
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
mac
Jayce
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Jayce wrote:
What, you think this is a game or something?! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 97206

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 99672

My sentiments exactly!

I'm all for Simon taking his time to find the right match. He'll need someone who's attentive without being clingy. He's a busy guy. She'll need to have her own stuff going on, but finds time to be supportive of his career. A spouse can make or break a professional career. You know what I'm sayin?'

But myyyyyyy he's fine. Look at how he's rockin' that pink tie. Could not possibly be more manly! droolin

When did I start liking suits?! I used to like the long-haired, unshaven, leather-jacketed guys. What happened?!

Though, I think what I like about Simon is that he has a rugged face, and a little stubble, and his wardrobe has a touch of rebel...so he's kinda workin' for me on a lot of levels.

Thank gawd you explained that thong reference, 'cause that is information I could just not deal with!!! affraid

Jayce wrote:
Thank you, Lady T, O Wise Cluttery One and Patron Saint of Sims!

M'Lady is fine [read with snobby accent]
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Jayce, darlin', I promise I will get caught up in Pacific Beach NEXT.
I am officially caught up with Jean's and Mac's game antics. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 922586
Tomorrow, I intend on putting a bunch of time aside to read the last 5 pages of this thread.

Please continue to be patient with me.
I am definitely making progress this week! WOOT!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 678648
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 am

Quote :
Jayce, darlin', I promise I will get caught up in Pacific Beach NEXT.

laughin No rush, Sugah. I'm all about the relaxed beach lifestyle, just drop by whenever you like! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 134529

Toni, I'm so glad that you get Simon! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 262201

Quote :
I'm all for Simon taking his time to find the right match. He'll need someone who's attentive without being clingy. He's a busy guy. She'll need to have her own stuff going on, but finds time to be supportive of his career. A spouse can make or break a professional career. You know what I'm sayin?'

I used to think it was an arrogance and vanity of Simon's that he never seemed interested in a serious relationship.
Mind you, I think I gave him a lot of freedom. As you may have noticed, there's some hot, unattached ladies in Pacific Beach! laughin

Quote :
But myyyyyyy he's fine. Look at how he's rockin' that pink tie. Could not possibly be more manly!
What a great observation! Only a man content and secure in himself can pull off sartorial statements like this without being self-conscious about it... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612

Quote :
When did I start liking suits?! I used to like the long-haired, unshaven, leather-jacketed guys. What happened?!

What's made Simon so interesting to play (alongside his house-mate, Daniel) is that, while I gave them both the secondary Family aspiration at exactly the same time, only Daniel popped those thought-bubbles of entwined rings and baby-dummies in a major, noticeable way.
Daniel had been in a committed, monogamous relationship with Brigitte for some time. Though they still don't live together yet, they spend, I'd say, 5 or 6 nights of the week together.
They're both in Business and often carpool to work together and return home to either house I'm playing.
They're comfortable with the respective housemates (Daniel is quite paternal and protective of Courtney when it comes to visits from scruffy, musician-types like Anthony!) and cook at each others' houses like it's their own kitchen.
In fact, playing either of them feels kind of homely and relaxing! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 97206
I guess Daniel and Brigitte are like any real-life professional couple who're moving inevitably towards something more traditional and officially-sanctified like the institution of marriage! laughin

Interestingly, over time, whether through his observations of Daniel and Brigitte, or watching friends become couples (Connor and Lauren, Jack and Jessica, Erin and Scott) and the previously unheard-of occasions in Pacific Beach known as engagement and marriage, Simon's "family and children" thoughts became less random and abstract (the way they segue into something totally unrelated, what?! laughin ) and more focused. At least to my mind. I mean, I'd hate to think this was the actual game messing with my emotions or anything.... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 598258

Anyway, I put the squeeze on Simon last week!
I let him spend some time in the company of his various lady friends, until I felt there was some clear, definite indication and that certain "spark" that stands out.

You've seen a glimpse of her before. She's one of my new apartment residents, Natalie Hawkins.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Nataliegarden

Yes, I finally finished "Pacific Sands," my fake apartment-block! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 262201

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Aidenpool

Gawd, it just took so long to get it even half-way how I wanted it to look! To be honest, I think the original apartment-block I was playing (by keef1973 at MTS) looked much better.
But I really wanted more space, so I copied some ideas from his layout but ended up with the apartments as single-story (I have all sorts of emotion problems about not being able to photograph properly!) and, in my quest for space, the apartments somehow ended up the size of houses... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 62525

Anyway, come meet (from left to right) Aiden, Beck, Liam, Natalie and Lawrence at their new home...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 PacificSandsresidents

Hmmm, Toni, what were saying about the long-haired, unshaven type?
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Liam

Liam Brady was the first to move into the other apartments, so he ended up with the dubious honour of having to pose in photos like this.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Liamletterbox

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Liamstreet

Which he would morally oppose on the grounds of being an artist with integrity!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Negotiatingwiththegallery
Liam, how about you paint something that doesn't look, um, basically foul and putrid before you get all snotty with the gallery?
Just a suggestion, dude...laughin

I'm glad to finally move Natalie into a place of her own.
I've been teleporting her and Aiden from the "neighbourhood ethers" for ages.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 FinallyahomeforNat

One real advantage of this is getting a real sense of Natalie before decorating her apartment.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Nataliebeautiful

There's a pool in the apartment complex. I'd never made my girls walk around in bikinis for no good reason... laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Nataliebikini

Yes, I really have to have a damn good reason for Beck to be wandering around like this... droolin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Beckbikini

Beck Gladstone..... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 508493
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Beckgarden

This apartment, which Natalie shares with Aiden, is the biggest on the block (two bedrooms) and where they all tend to gather for meals.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 NatalieandAidensapartment

Maybe Liam and Lawrence are a little slow on the uptake. Aiden is the first to notice Beck in more than a "howdy-neighbour" way! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 940149
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Hotneighbouralertboys

Damn, they just seem so cute together already, I might have to abandon some of my other plans! Rolling Eyes
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 AidenandBeck

Aiden, I love. He's so manly, with these beautiful expressions...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Amansman

When Lawrence scooted up the coconut palm...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencecoconuts

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 AidenwatchesLawrence

.... Aiden was severely underwhelmed! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Notimpressed

Lawrence has got this serious, smouldery thing going on I think some of my single girls are going to like!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrence

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencepool

More next time. And another engagement! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 344738

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Jayce wrote:
There's a pool in the apartment complex. I'd never made my girls walk around in bikinis for no good reason...

Oh, right! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612 (Actually, any reason is a good reason) Muahaha
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm

I need a cold shower after all that hawtness! WooooooooooooWheeeeeeee! hubbahubba

The ladies are divine. Love Natalie's sophistication, but there's something so smolder-y about Beck. I feel as though she has a long, languid stride, that gives all the boys lots of time to watch her walk by. laughin

The boys are all gorgeous (specially like Aiden's cheekbones, and expressive face), but I'm so taken with Lawrence. He's got the most perfectly sculpted nose and mouth. Mama mia!

Your commentary is hilarious! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 461171
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Oh my oh my...*fans self* My good senses left me for a moment there. One order of Lawrence please. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 330104 droolin

Jayce, dear, have you been able to work any on what I said I'd help you out with? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 37797
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Quote :
Oh, right! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612 (Actually, any reason is a good reason) Muahaha

fightinpirate Cap'n Mac, you just cut right to the heart of the matter! laughin

Strange. thinkin\'

Don't ask me why, I had this feeling that those newbies down the street at "Pacific Sands" might get a nice neighbourly welcome here, too!
Particularly, the boys... laughin

Quote :
I need a cold shower after all that hawtness! WooooooooooooWheeeeeeee
Quote :
Oh my oh my...*fans self* My good senses left me for a moment there.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 363286 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 648375

What a lovely reception for my apartment-dwellers!

Firstly, to give credit where it's due, all of the folks you saw are downloads I've had for ages that I finally dusted off.
The only one who is virtually straight out of the box (Jayce gleefully ripping the cellophane!) is Aiden.

If I was ever going to spruik a download, it would be him. He's perfect. The detail on his skin (hands, lower abs, hip-bones, upper vertebrae) and what Toni observed...
Quote :
specially like Aiden's cheekbones, and expressive face
... and his soulful eyes, he just has such a presence in my game.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Aidenroom

I think his creator, Cruzy, at URBANc imagined him a bit more "street" than beach. But Aiden Garrett is a beautiful addition to the surfing community at Pacific Beach.
As with Natalie, who I've been (guiltily) playing for months without a home to call their own, Aiden is carving out his own destiny now. And I have plans for him! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 226245

Is it just me or can you see something going on here between Aiden and Beck?
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 PacificSandsnight

The irony with Lawrence...
Quote :
I'm so taken with Lawrence. He's got the most perfectly sculpted nose and mouth. Mama mia!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencegardenstorm

... I didn't even like this download!
I hated everything he came with and ignored him for over 14 months!
I changed pretty much everything, except his facial structure.

When I went back to look at him - really look at him - I started liking the potential that first caught my eye. Namely, his mouth.
Don't ask me what makes a sim compelling. I can't do "bone structure" to save my life and I'm squiffy on enlarging/shrinking features.

Of course, now I can't imagine my apartments and my game (translate: my life) without him!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Colgatesmile
Aiden's doing that thing with Beck again! laughin

Another reason I like playing "Pacific Sands" is bringing someone like Simon out of his normal environment.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 AidenandSimon

I loved being able to decorate outside of the normal perimeters I'm used to.
In this area of Pacific Beach (on Cape Atlantic Esplanade, named for the Cape Atlantic lighthouse you sometimes see in my posts), even the beaches have a different, more municipal feel.
Don't worry, Aiden still surfs the coral-reef breaks under the lighthouse!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Stormysurf

Actually, just down from the apartment block (to Aiden's right when he walks out the front door), there's a surf-break that really gets rolling when it's stormy like this.
On the far left, you can see Mark (the gregarious wedding guest, Seraphina's boyfriend) cheering on Jessica, Chris and Jason.
I told you Jess has been mopping the floor with those surfer boys! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Surfers

The apartment-block site was just an empty block on the other side of that fence when Erin and Scott were becoming friendly last summer.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Erinwow

A journalist colleague of Georgia's, Erin had been Lauren's quiet anchor when she broke up with Jack.
I admire that element of total support and understanding in female friendships in real life and my girls definitely reflect this!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 ErinandLauren

For Scott, being a male model may have suited his "pretty boy" looks...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Scottmodelpose2

... but not his soul.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Scottmodelpose1

He wanted a woman like Erin in his life. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612
Their attraction was something that suprised me. I just never figured these two would hit it off they way they did!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 ErinandScottMelaluccaBeach

When these two both popped "Get Engaged To" and "Get Married To" wants (as in to each other), I started planning another wedding!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 366915
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Scottproposes

Enough tangents! laughin

Another thing I'm liking at the apartment-block.
Playing careers that are actually "new" to me again!
Like artist Liam.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Inspiration

And architect, Beck.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Beck

What was that, Jean?
Quote :
One order of Lawrence please.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencegardenorangeundies

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencedeckchair

Did you want fries with that? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 598258
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Heylookflowers
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 pm

hubbahubba I'll need a few minutes to recover from that shot of Lawrence's offerings before I can comment in any intelligible way about the rest of the update. droolin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
hubbahubba I'll need a few minutes to recover from that shot of Lawrence's offerings before I can comment in any intelligible way about the rest of the update. droolin

Cheeky, cheeky!!! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 97206
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Jayce wrote:

What was that, Jean?
Quote :
One order of Lawrence please.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencegardenorangeundies

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lawrencedeckchair

Did you want fries with that? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 598258
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Heylookflowers

Fries and shake honey buns! droolin
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:40 am

I like Scott hopefully he will get happy with Erin.

The pond looks lovely.

And Lawrence.. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 584675
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks, Ulli! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 837249

I'm so glad you like Scott and Lawrence! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 262201

The pond is meant to be tranquil, but being a community beach, the place is usually over-run with surfers! laughin
I had to banish some of them so Erin and Scott could have a romantic moment together....

fightinpirate
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

A nice change of pace (and scenery) for my newlyweds. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 134529

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrisunwinds

Having always wanted to create my own Vacation Destinations, I used the recent double wedding of the Stone brothers, Mike and Chris, to their long-term girlfriends, Angelina and Georgia, as a good excuse and a serious motivation to get started!

I just had to make the "Mountain" destination first, because I wanted snow Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 366915 so bad!
Much as I love the surf-beaches and tropical thunderstorms, the Pacific Beach climate doesn't exactly support winter.

I can't wait to show you my version of the "Beach" destination! I'm nearly finished... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 25929

I figured my folk live in the tropics and they'd want to go somewhere different. Really different!
Think Egypt, the Red Sea, ancient ruins in the desert...

These are quite ambitious little projects. For me, anyway! laughin
I set myself the challenge of making all my own houses there.
Normally, I don't build at all, because past results often turned out, well... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 46579
But patience has been miraculously granted to Jayce (about time! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 971462 laughin ) and doing my fake apartments gave me some practice and confidence to try some more.

I've started being a little less "slap-dash" with the designs, also, because Sugah has asked me (sooo sweetly!) about doing some real-estate.
A couple of weeks ago, I took Angus, my computer, to his doctor for a little surgery. I had a go at packaging and uploading a sim and it worked! sunny
Beautiful Jean kindly helped me out by testing a couple of my sims in her hood, so I could be certain everything did what it's supposed to.
Hehe, I don't call her the Jean Genie for nothing! Thanks again, Jean. You're a kiss from sweet baby Jesus, as far as I'm concerned! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 344738

I'm truly pouring some serious love into my little presents for the next update... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 226245

Anyway, shut up, Jayce, and let's go on holiday! sunny

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Honeymoon
Btw, has anyone made a "gentlemen carry all the luggage" mod? laughin

This is Angelina and Mike's place. Complete with horses and chickens!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Mikehorses3

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Woodpileandchickens

Finally, some well-deserved time to really relax!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Mikebath

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Angelinahammock

Mike (a plastic surgeon) and Angelina (a psychologist) always talk about work. Even on holiday... Rolling Eyes
Don't worry, Angelina keeps her doctor-patient-confidentiality. There's no way she'd discuss her latest, and probably most interesting, patient with her husband.
She's helping Anthony "get in touch with his emotions" (yeah, good luck with that, Angelina laughin )
Actually, I think if anyone can help Anthony break down some of the "too-cool-for-you" walls around him (Courtney is really trying...), it's Doctor Stone.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Medicaltalk
You can see Chris and Georgia's cabin on the neighbouring property through the window there.
These are the only two properties in this valley. The rest of the real-estate development is happening over the other side of the mountains.
Yep, the Stones literally own this valley! Well, they're Fortune-types. You know how they are... laughin

I love this picture! To me, it's like they're discussing what's important to them and kind of planning the future.
Which is good. And timely. Because, by the end of their honeymoon, they've got a little "announcement" to make to their friends when they get back home! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 226245
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Whatsimportant

One of the things Angelina loves about Mike is that he's so domestic. He's always been sensitive and considerate about her.
She puts in more hours at her private-clinic than he does at the surgery. You'd think he'd be busier (man, some of those townies really need to book an appointment with him!) laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Mikecookingdinner

I love these horses!!!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Mikehorses2

Mike and Chester. Great, now I'm naming decorative objects... Rolling Eyes
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chester

I always try to go for realism. laughin
Uh, Mike, since you're so domestic mate, I guess you better grab the shovel...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Mikeandhorses1

Lucy and Ginger (I kept the original names given by their creator, Dragon Slave)

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Horses

And, yes, Mike puts the horses in the stables at night.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Mikenight

Stupidly, I forgot to adjust the neighbourhood seasons when I got there.... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 657259

By the time I changed it to winter and it looked like snow might be on the way, it was time for Angelina and Mike to go home! No
At least Chris and Georgia would get some real mountain valley snow anyway.
Btw, I did do some "vacation" stuff on a community-lot (axe-throwing, tours, etc..) so they could all have the experiences and memories.

Chris and Georgia's cabin.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Cabin

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrisfishing

Chris is a Marine and a bit of a rugged, outdoorsy kind of guy. (Yay, finally, snow!)
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrisfirstsnow

Even at home, he spends a lot of time outside...(He's handy around the house, too, girls! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 226245 )
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrisgarden

I just knew Chris was going to love it here!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrislandsone

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Thegreatoutdoors

For Georgia, nature is something occasionally in the background of photo-layouts in the fashion magazine she's the Editor-In-Chief of.
In Pacific Beach, she's responsible for having discovered models (Lauren, Jessica, Scott, Freya) and promoting Sarah's fashion-label.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Wideopenspaces

The concepts of wide-open spaces and fresh mountain air didn't take too long to grow on her, though...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Georgiavalley

"Chris! What do I do with this thing?!"
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Georgiarainbowtrout

One of the many reasons I love these two so much is that they are quite different, temperamentally and in their careers and social circles. In their case, opposites attracted big time! blinkinhearts
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Thenews

Georgia might be a high-powered, influential career woman, but she wanted a strong, dependable man like Chris.
Call me old-fashioned but you don't send in a boy to a man's job!
There's no way any of those beer-swilling, lazy-arse surfers would cut it with Georgia! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrisanoraksnow

Chris landed some real beauties before the pond started to freeze!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrismountains

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Catfish

Inside the cabin.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Georgiacabin

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Cozy

Hmmm, Chris seems deep in thought about something.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chrishammock

Maybe something him and Georgia had been talking about...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Dinner

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Lounge

Could you think of any reason Chris would be up in the middle of the night making Georgia something she's got an insane craving for? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 62525
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Chris

laughin Well, I gave you a big enough hint with Mike and Angelina, too! sunny

Yes, it's true. Mike and Angelina and Georgia and Chris are expecting!

We couldn't be happier in Pacific Beach! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 366915
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Expecting

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm finally catching up on all the goings ons!

Well wow, and double wow over those cabins and horses and troughs and all manner of rustic stuff! Well done Jayce! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 247485 dancintrio

I totally got the big old, thinly veiled hints you threw out at us. Are you ready for the whole baby thing? It'l change your life as a player, I promise you!

Loving the cabins, especially the floor-to-ceiling windows in Mike and Angelina's place and that rug (faux I hope!) I Chris and Georgia's. Chris is a totally dish!

With such stunning simmies, I can't wait to see what your next gen looks like.

I have one word for you.......MOAR! (Yes! It's a word! laughin )

PS) Oooooooooo...can't wait to see your beach destination either! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 578473
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Toni wrote:
Well wow, and double wow over those cabins and horses and troughs and all manner of rustic stuff! Well done Jayce!

PS) Oooooooooo...can't wait to see your beach destination either!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 357604 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 28795

I DO hope you and your family are okay, Jayce.
Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Take good care and keep in touch. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 817176
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:24 am

Thanks, Toni and Sugah, for your kind words! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 70330

It really is time to update my poor, neglected thread. There has been so much going on in my life, as well as my game, over the past couple of months!

Firstly, Santa gave me a new computer for Christmas! sunny

My beautiful Papa wanted to thank me for looking after him and helping out around the place. Love that guy!
He knows how I love my game! I mean, he doesn't get it, he's utterly mystified. But he got a huge kick out of lugging out this huge, festively-wrapped box on Christmas morning and seeing my face! laughin

If I thought my game looked good before.... wow!

It's way too much for TS2 requirements (NVidia GE Force with Cuda) and, after I installed the games and expansions (yes, I did travel with a disc-folder containing them and a portable HD of saved games, just in case: it was the first thing I packed in my bag!), I had to really muck about with my settings. I think I ended up disabling the 3D-type graphics, which kept trying to automatically kick in (I guess operating on the assumption I'm playing a more-recent game?).

Anyway, everything looks so bright and shiny! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 262201

I installed Pets, which I haven't had in my game for ages! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 408427 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 74257

When I used to play my old CC-less game a couple of years ago (I couldn't get internet where I lived in the country), I used to get a bit "emotionally disturbed" seeing the strays and, of course, my sims would pat the dog and chaos would then ensue. Rolling Eyes Eventually, I just uninstalled it altogether. Parts of the basic game are just so... stupid (sigh). I never got around to putting it back into the game you see posted here.

I keep a folder on my desk-top called "I Might Need This One Day" which has many downloads I've horded that haven't ever actually made it into my game. I was going through it, looking for some Pets-like "no respawn" mod or other from MATY and some default-replacement eyes I had, when I re-discovered the "Empty Templates" folder I tucked away....

That got me thinking... thinkin\'

For those who don't know (I guess most of you do?), these, basically, give you a stripped-back game. Provided you install them with certain anti-spawning/regenerating mods, you'll start with a fresh game with no characters. No townies. NPC's like plumbers, professors, etc will be generated if and when you need them. Otherwise, it really is empty. As in tumbleweeds blowing down the street.

Long story short, I decided to re-create my hood on an empty template. I figured if I made it real nice, I might just be able to entice my sims to relocate! laughin

It's been a massive undertaking, starting from scratch again! I did wonder if I was a little tapped in the head. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 85797 I mean, I didn't really need to do this...
I had expecting couples in the hood and a next generation waiting in the wings.

There's so many reasons I wanted to. Not least because I hate townies! laughin I never wanted to hurt them or anything, I just didn't want them there!

I experience escalating levels of townie-hatred. I'm now convinced that the more you try to ignore them, the more they resemble The Children Of The Dammed.
Crunch-time really came at a community beach lot with townies standing over Jack, staring like psychopaths while he's having a BBQ with his mates after a surf.

"Oh, you want to greet Jack? Well, that's great. Could you maybe step a little away from him, so he can breathe? Personal space! Can he finish his burger first? No? Can you... just back up? This would be a nice photo, if you weren't in it, staring like a death-row inmate at my Jacky boy. Do you want to greet him or stab him in the face with scissors? You are so out of here!" (cue Sim Manipulator) "Oh, my God, here's another one...That face, I can't take it..." (dry-retching)

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 971462 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 898330

I know the Visitor Controller has a "townie begone" option. But it horsed around with some other mods I use (to control certain visitors, welcome wagons etc), which I happen to really like, so I ended up taking it out after a couple of sessions.

Yes, I'm a precious little bugger. You can break my spirit very easily by limiting food and depriving me of sleep, I chuck tantrums like a six-year-old! laughin
But I digress...
Building a new hood has been an almighty labour of love. I'm glad I did it, though. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612
I ended up with something "same but different" with all my beloved folks and some new characters who've taken my hood in an interesting direction. I really like where it's going!

Next time, I'll post some photos I saved, which I'm sorting through on this lap-top I borrowed while I'm here. But, seeing as I mentioned that holiday destination in my last post months ago (and I know Toni was hankering to see it), I thought we'd go there first!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Marketnight

I'm definitely re-creating this destination!
When I decided to whisk Daniel and Brigitte away on a romantic holiday, I wanted them to go far away from the tropics to somewhere that felt more "desert" and ancient...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 MrandmrsRoss

I was trying to capture an "on the edge of the Red Sea" feel....
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Brigittebeach3

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Brigittebeach2

I think Daniel was totally overawed with the monument! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Monument

To be honest, these two didn't do much more than relax and enjoy each others' company.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Relax

But that's what holidays are supposed to be about!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Spa

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Beachnight

They took some time for sight-seeing, of course, and enjoyed some local delicacies...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Helicopter

It's always so lovely to see my hard-working Fortune-simmies enjoying a break!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Brigittebeach1

You know Daniel's not the kind of a guy to beat around the bush....
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Thelook

I know, in an "official" sense, this is where they declared their love for each other and got married!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Romanticmoment

But I'm sure this is when Daniel proposed... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 508493
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Isheasking

I always loved playing these two and I'm enjoying seeing them notice each other all over again. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 23207
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 am

Jayce wrote:
There's so many reasons I wanted to. Not least because I hate townies! laughin I never wanted to hurt them or anything, I just didn't want them there!

First of all, congrats on your new computer! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 898330 When I ordered my most recent computer (and just maybe my last) I got lots of HD, lots of RAM, a really fast CPU, a muscle graphics card, and a 22" monitor - all (primarily) for the sims. It looks so good with the high-end graphics enabled. Good for your dad! He may not have understood your addiction Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 774807 , but he was a good guy to feed it! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612

I fear I must disagree with your opinion of the townies. Sure, many of them are pretty awful looking, Goopy is, well, goopy! I haven't experienced townie sims mobbing a playable sim. On the other hand, once in a while one comes along that I incorporate as a playable sim. There now have been several. In my hood, Nerissa Broadswood-Smythe is my all time favorite femsim, and her daughter, Simone, now an adult, is DDG! Another offspring, Toni, now a child, will soon become a teenager, who knows? Yes, some of them keeeeep walking by, but I regard them as "Easter Eggs", often dropping some benefit on one of my playable sims and, on rare occasion, becoming one.

On the other hand, your 'hood is so full of beautiful people, who needs Goopy!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks, Mac! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 344738

Your computer sounds like The Business! It does make such a difference. The water and the reflections on it have changed the beach lots hugely (I brought most of my lots over, as well as my sims!).

I don't doubt that if I hadn't given the townies more time (and compassion laughin ), they may have been more bearable. I've always found them a bit creepy!
But then, I've played an "enclosed" kind of game from the start. I never played any of the hoods attached to the game or ever engaged in any way with the pre-made characters.
Townies never seemed that interesting to me. When one of my sims brought home a townie from work one day, the guy used the toilet and didn't flush it! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 971462
Haha, maybe I just never recovered from that! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 598258

I think I had so many fully-formed characters already in my head, it didn't take long for a hood to develop.
Mostly, I simply never liked the way townies look! Man, some of those heads are really rough! laughin

I remember Simone being stunning! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 508493

Jack seemed to hold a particular fascination for them. Maybe they follow the pro-surfing circuit? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 553217

Actually, I think it is in some part due to him going to community-lots to surf and them recognizing him from his last visit.
You know that feature that was introduced with (if I'm not mistaken) Apartment Life, where they have this "social status" rating, I can't remember what it's called. Another surfer, Jason, had everyone getting excited when they see him, because his rating increased. All he did was say hi to a couple of my newer sims he'd never met before and shoot the breeze with them. Oh, and sleep with Karen! laughin

I started making townies. I liked them so much, I turned all of them into playables... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:23 am

Jayce wrote:
I simply never liked the way townies look! Man, some of those heads are really rough! laughin

I'm always on the lookout for guys since I have an excess of femsims wow! in my 'hood, but some of the guys look, frankly, simian! verklempt

I thought that having families might even up the gender ratio but I don't see it happening. No Already had 2 sets of female twins! verklempt
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 am

Quote :
some of the guys look, frankly, simian!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 99672 There's certainly some "interesting" facial features in the game that could use a little "dialing down" or just plain switching off completely!

Is having a gender imbalance favouring the ladies really all that bad, Mac? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 97206

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 am

Jayce wrote:
My beautiful Papa wanted to thank me for looking after him and helping out around the place. Love that guy!
He knows how I love my game! I mean, he doesn't get it, he's utterly mystified. But he got a huge kick out of lugging out this huge, festively-wrapped box on Christmas morning and seeing my face!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 508493

Jayce wrote:
If I thought my game looked good before.... Anyway, everything looks so bright and shiny!

I'm torn between being jealous and really excited about seeing your new hood! I think I'll go with excited! dancintrio

Jayce wrote:
"Oh, you want to greet Jack? Well, that's great. Could you maybe step a little away from him, so he can breathe? Personal space! Can he finish his burger first? No? Can you... just back up? This would be a nice photo, if you weren't in it, staring like a death-row inmate at my Jacky boy. Do you want to greet him or stab him in the face with scissors? You are so out of here!" (cue Sim Manipulator) "Oh, my God, here's another one...That face, I can't take it..." (dry-retching)

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 363286

I've not had mine be too stalk-y... sunny I can largely ignore them.

I too started clean with no townie respawn. But I created my own townies using Inge Jones teleporter. It allows you to make simmies into townies, downtownies, and any of the social groups. I do this will peripheral simmies that I'm not interested in playing; siblings of simmies from boring familes who've grown up for example. I want them in the game, but I don't want to play them...so I turn them into techies or socialites or whatever.

I've also added new default CAS faces, so when the game does generate an NPC they're normal looking...some are exceptionally attractive, and completely relationship worthy.

Jayce wrote:
I know the Visitor Controller has a "townie begone" option. But it horsed around with some other mods I use (to control certain visitors, welcome wagons etc), which I happen to really like, so I ended up taking it out after a couple of sessions.

The Visitor Controller mucks with the welcome wagon? Are you using the ones by TwoJeffs?

TJ has a welcome wagon mod too, and it wont' conflict with the VC which is also by him. None of his mods conflict with each other.

None of his conflict with any by Pescado's either (the two of them used to work together)....as long as TJ's load last. Folders load alphabetically, so if they're each in their own folder Pesky's will load before TJ's.

What're you using to determine conflict? The hackconflict programme?

I can't live without the Visitor Controller. I use it to keep strays zapped from my lot, and supernatural creatures from my community lots (I play a natural game).

Jayce wrote:
Yes, I'm a precious little bugger. You can break my spirit very easily by limiting food and depriving me of sleep, I chuck tantrums like a six-year-old!

laughin

Jayce wrote:
Building a new hood has been an almighty labour of love. I'm glad I did it, though. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 12612
I ended up with something "same but different" with all my beloved folks and some new characters who've taken my hood in an interesting direction. I really like where it's going!

Totally worth it!

And while you're got a new and improved, clean lean game, you have the perfect opportunity to avoid glitchiness. May I recommend BO's No sim loaded

It will, on loading a lot, do miraculous things like:

• Trash Controllers, including: Scenario Controllers, broken or expired Pregnancy Controllers, Lost Fishing Spots and stuck Move-outs, Fridge-tiles, and kickybags
    fried Tokens, including: Token - Sim - Loaded, Attraction Markers and ALL Attraction Memories (both visible and invisible).
    denied Rumours, being Gossip.
    fixed Sim states, being Invisible Sims and Frozen Visitor Motives.
    In background mode, it will kill the dreaded "*DEBUG* - Super Duper Hug"

It's just wonderful to see Daniel and Brigitte....and your ancient desert destination is to die for!!! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 28795 dancintrio

I'm loving those two so much.

Love what you did with the course-sand on the beach for the "Red Sea" feel. Well done! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 687310

I'm completely smitten with these two.

Can't wait to see piccies on the new hood. Same sub-tropical, beach theme? Same homes, or have you started all over again?!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 S_waiting_9_zps455c440f

sunny
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 am

Toni! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 319331

As ever, my beautiful cluttery friend, you are a diamond-mine of information and so encouraging! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 338947

I've never seen the expression "peripheral sim" before, so I'm going to chalk that one up as a Toni-ism. laughin
Thank you for outlining how you rank and file those characters I see wandering in the background in the Harbour. Very enlightening!

Some of them really have just become a version of clutter, haven't they? Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 598258
Quote :
siblings of simmies from boring familes who've grown up for example. I want them in the game, but I don't want to play them

Quote :
The Visitor Controller mucks with the welcome wagon? Are you using the ones by TwoJeffs?

TJ has a welcome wagon mod too, and it wont' conflict with the VC which is also by him. None of his mods conflict with each other.

None of his conflict with any by Pescado's either (the two of them used to work together)....as long as TJ's load last. Folders load alphabetically, so if they're each in their own folder Pesky's will load before TJ's.

Oh, straight away, just reading what you said, I think it's dawning on me why some things didn't work properly in my game!
I never put the Two Jeff's "Welcome Wagon" one in, mainly because I already had a mod functioning which already did that. Except (and I'm fairly certain of this), it's not by either TJ or Pes.

I wish I had my game computer here so I could check it's exact name and description for you. It basically removed all of the lot/hotel/dorm etc visitors and the welcome wagon.
And especially... the Garden Club. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 971462
If they ever set foot on one of my sim's lawns ever again... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 364885

Functionally, it's a bit, well... brutal. But that's what I liked about it.
Undoubtedly, that's just a personal thing with me.... Rolling Eyes
I wouldn't be all that impressed if complete strangers or some neighbour I just said hello to casually wandered into my house like they owned the place. laughin

Doctor Toni (visualizing cute white coat), what do you prescribe for this condition? Remove and replace this mod, perhaps?

I have been (I hope Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 266736 ) otherwise careful by observing the loading order you mentioned and B.O's No Sim Loaded has been in there a while. I never experienced anything squiffy or glitchy in Pacific Beach. I'm using virtually the same download folder in this game, except added anti-spawning mods, name/facial template replacements and well, OK, maybe there's a few more clothes in there...

Any time I've run Palladin's hack utility, I never saw anything significant in to warrant any concern, just a few "usual suspects" you'd expect to see there. I'd removed the Visitor Controller by that stage, figuring it was doing some "negatively-charged ions" caper.
Removing it instantly fixed the shocking and quite traumatic experience of seeing a Garden Club member ("I thought I told you..") and also Mister Humble. Yeah, he doesn't dare show his face in my hood, either! laughin

Quote :
It's just wonderful to see Daniel and Brigitte....and your ancient desert destination is to die for!!!

I'm so pleased you liked it... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 881668

Quote :
Love what you did with the course-sand on the beach for the "Red Sea" feel. Well done
Well, I may have just sprinkled a little extra sand there for you, Toni... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 226245

Some pictures next time, my cluttery and (ahem) somewhat impatient friend... Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 99672

Last edited by Jayce on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Jayce wrote:
Firstly, Santa gave me a new computer for Christmas!
He knows how I love my game!

Awwww ... How lovely! I love you
Your beautiful Papa sounds like a dear heart. And I'm thinkin' the acorn (yes, that'd be you) does not fall very fall from the tree. girlwinkin

Quote :
...everything looks so bright and shiny!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 790471 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 21650

Quote :
Not least because I hate townies! I never wanted to hurt them or anything, I just didn't want them there!
I experience escalating levels of townie-hatred. I'm now convinced that the more you try to ignore them, the more they resemble The Children Of The Dammed.
Quote :
You can break my spirit very easily by limiting food and depriving me of sleep, I chuck tantrums like a six-year-old!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 448283 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 683951

Quote :
I think Daniel was totally overawed with the monument!

Me, too! Wow!

Lady T wrote:
It's just wonderful to see Daniel and Brigitte....and your ancient desert destination is to die for!!!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 357604

LOVE their place on the Red Sea.
The shot of the couple on the beach, champagne in hand, with that fabulous abode behind them is TOTALLY COOL!!!

How wonderful to have you back sharing your Sims with us, Jayce.
You truly were missed while away.

Here's hoping we don't have to wait long til you return to us once again. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 7255

ThanksforSharing Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 692371

Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey stranger :p *giggles* ^-^ J/K Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 319331

First off, kudos on your daddy helping you get another computer. Awesomesauce! I plan to get myself a gaming computer for my Christmas present; I've been doing some research. One thing I do know - sims will not run well with Windows 8 I've heard - so if you have a computer, have anything BELOW that. If I could keep Vista on mine, daggone I would, but I'm sure that's not an option anymore ;-; I'm scared of W7!

Speaking of simmies, I still have yours in my safe keeping and as soon as I redo my Uberhood neighborhood, I'm sure they'll be making an appearance thereabouts along with a few other recognizables, heheh ^^v

Unfortunately, Jayce, you're going to have townies no matter what you do. One hack I have in my game is 'notownieregime' which reduced townies from being spawned REPEATEDLY by the game and cluttering up your game arteries. I've used the Visitor Controller hack and I had to take it out b/c I noticed it wouldn't allow my sims to WALK to lots. They'd disappear and I couldn't even use the batbox to get them back. One thing that helps me deal with the townies better is having better face templates. That way at least I have PRETTY townies to look at for the most part instead of the crap EA stuck us with :p It even makes most of them look better too. Can't say anything for them dress-wise, but whatever :p LOL! I don't deal with that part. I usually plunk anywhere from 15-40 downloaded townies from people I'd gotten into my game and they end up showing up just as much if not if not more than the generated townies, but you don't do the same neighborhood I do so I have to deal with them nonetheless, but just not AS MANY of them, heh.

Nah, don't feel bad about redoing your hood; I'm redoing everything in my game soon after I finish a couple more things - including my downloaded items. My hacks and DR (default replacements) I'm leaving alone for the time being. You're not 'tapped in the head' as you say - I'm sure simmers get this urge once in a while. I'm looking forward to seeing your new and shiny hood and your new pairings - or whatever you decided to do with the current ones. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 711747

Isn't the Boiling Oil site the best? I downloaded so many of their hacks from there and my game runs awesome with them. I especially enjoy the 'No Trash Memories' and 'No Naked Emitters' which keeps sims from yelping every time they see another naked sim even if their own spouse/lover. I had another hack, but it didn't work worth a darn! :/ Don't you just hate that, but hey...I found a solution around it, hee hee ^-^v

Anyhow, I can't dilly-dally. I've got lots of work to do myself in-game Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 11086 Behave! lol
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:12 pm

@butterflyunion

Don't be afraid of Win7, it is just a better version of Vista. I run Win 2000 Pro, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8 and Win 98SE. Yep, I have that many working Computers, plus a few more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next