Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach

Go down 
+8
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
mac
Jayce
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

The shaving thing is an posebox. cool!

Simon looks good, successfull lawer with Karen on his lap and a second beautiful Natalie the next day. Well well.....
Miss Jessica has to be a good surfer if she scared those surfer -dudes away laughin

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 am

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Simonbathroom

Ulli, I'm so stoked with your observations about Simon! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 262201

As I mentioned, there's a heavy white-collar-profession demographic in Pacific Beach (law, business, marketing, real estate, banking) and Simon represents that in a way few others do in that "smell of success" alpha-male way! I'm not sure yet what exactly is going on with him and Natalie. I don't think Simon knows, either!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Simonhmm

I noticed they really, really liked each other when they first met (in a roomful of other people) and, left to their own devices, they naturally gravitate towards each other. Really, who am I to stand in their way???

Natalie has one of those beautiful expressive faces I love.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 WithDaniel

That's Simon's house-mate, Daniel, and Brigitte, Daniel's girlfriend. I recently assigned the secondary Family aspiration to Simon and Daniel, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with these two blokey bachelors.

I've never regarded Simon's relationship with Karen Alexander, a lawyer from his firm, as anything more than a "friends with benefits" type arrangement. Mainly because Karen is unwillingly to relinquish her other "friends with benefits" thing going on with Eddie!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EddieandKarendate

I'm ashamed to say this but Karen seems to be, how can I put this delicately?... the go-to girl for uncomplicated romance. I fear she may be doomed to a life as shallow as Eddie's the way she's going! I guess I like the idea of some of my simmies having a bit of variety and experience and "sowing their wild oats" before they settle down and, to be honest, apart from my long-time uni couples who've stayed loyal and committed to each, some of them really get around!

I've gone stupid and fetishistic over bathroom and kitchen clutter! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 774807

From a few scattered objects to "it's 4 a.m, must.. stop... downloading... shampoo bottles." laughin

Mac, you were right on the money with the tenth Doctor, David Tennant! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 940149

I grew up watching the original BBC television series, which literally ran the entire length of my childhood. I never thought anyone would replace Jon Pertwee as my favorite Doctor (70's-early 80's) but I would go as far as saying David Tennant changed my life. Yep. He utterly reduced me to tears in one episode and very few actors are capable of that.

He's incarnated, with a few modifications, into Pacific Beach as Connor MacLeod. Named with a nod to certain Scottish things: David Tennant himself, the movie "Highlander" and my happening to be the first-generation Australian of a long Scots lineage.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Connorcoy

Connor does this "coy look" thing that none of my simmies, past or present, has ever done so beautifully and distinctively!
He shares that beautiful corner-block terrace-house with Brooke and Owen.
Even if I never dropped him in the hood, I would still use his skin tone...

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Connorgarden

... and his hair and that hair-line with the awesome side-burns!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Connorbedroomday

Connor has such an animated expressive face. Here he's going over how badly he messed up a date with Lauren.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Connormessedup

Hey, Connor, maybe you just came on a little too strong! I know you like Lauren and it's been a "respectable" length of time since she broke up with Jack, but these things take time...

Mac, you raised some relevant, interesting points...
Quote :
I'm wondering where these story lines (surfers vs business types) will lead.

As a matter of fact, our friend Connor has intersected at some of these points!

Can Lauren move past the break-down of her long, long relationship with pro-surfer Jack?
While she positively encourages to Owen to tell Brooke how he really feels about her...

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 LaurenencouragesOwen

... right at the time Eddie made a mess of things with Brooke and is trying to win her back...

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Eddieapologises

... Lauren is finding it hard to move on.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 LaurenConnor

Jean, thanks for your lovely comments sunny

I'm still mucking about with my pose-boxes. Sometimes you can set up a pose and it just looks too "stagey" and unnatural, but sometimes it just... works. I'm still learning.
And no, haha, the tech-nerd I refer to is a real person. He was on honeymoon when my puter crashed! He wouldn't be at all offended by me calling him that to his face either! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 am

Karen! wow! Karen bluwhew! Karen! wow! Benefits! hubbahubba (I can't say more)

Interesting your incorporating a likeness of David Tennant in your 'hood. I was never a Dr. Who fan, but recognized him in your 'hood immediately. From what I understand, as a child he was totally into Dr. Who and resolved to be an actor so he could "be" Dr. Who.

He Succeeded! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 21650

(Dr. Who is forever!)

I'm really enjoying watching your 'hood develop character and plot lines. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 846508 Hope sometime you'll share some of your simmies!
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Haha, thanks Mac! I actually laughed out loud when I saw you'd written "benefits" there. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 363286

The only thing I loved more than Doctor Who was another BBC series called "Blake's Seven." I think this coincided with our brand-new television (from black-and-white to colour!) and my perception of the world "exploding" in a saturation of colour. I'm sure any TV series from that time would just seem a bit lame by todays' standards but, wow, at the time...

In fact, I acknowledge that Pacific Beach, in the way it looks, feels and connects for me, is strongly influenced by my childhood. Mainly from holidays in my home state of Queensland. We camped down at the beach, fished, had barbeques all the time. I didn't realise at the time, but I really did create my hood to "feel" like all those memories and impressions that are frozen inside me!

I bet EA Games never really considered things like this! laughin

I'm glad you like Karen! sunny

She's fun to play, in that she's not "driven" for romantic conquest, like Eddie (he's my lone Romance in a Fortune hood) but she certainly turned a few of my boys into men! I will settle her down one day with a man who can handle a whole lot of woman...

I downloaded Karen from somewhere (I'll check my notebook and get back to you). She came into play the same time as Owen, I remember I loved their bone-structure. Like Owen, she probably doesn't resemble the original sim at all now at all.

Mac, I'm hoping to "out-source" the work of uploading some of my sims to a (passable tech-geek) mate of mine in the near-future. I'm a bit nervous about trying again myself, as somewhere between my computer and my incompetence, I crashed my computer.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 898330

I think I can tempt him with a couple of roast dinners, he works up north on the mines and can't cook to save his life. Yes, I know his weakness....

I have so many intersecting characters in the hood now and, of course, a ridiculous amount of photos! laughin

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:14 pm

My adventure series of choice was The Avengers - the original, thank you very much - with Diana Rigg as Emma Peel. (Accept NO substitutes! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 971462 ) There were legions of men my age (20s back then in the late 60s) totally in love with Diana Rigg. For many years she rejected references to that role, wanting to be considered a serious actress. Only in later years did she realize that the series was special and fame in it worthwhile. In 1972 there was an Avengers marathon at MIT. Voice from the crowd... "I wanna see Emma Peel peel!" Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 97206

I do have an Emma Peel wow! in my 'hood from a defunct but still active webside: simpathetic.com (also Alan Alda as Hawkeye)
Never found a satisfactory John Steed.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 am

Quote :
"I wanna see Emma Peel peel!"

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 448283 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 99672

I'm very familiar with The Avengers. We had re-runs of the original series here in Australia when I was a kid, I seem to remember late-ish on Friday or Saturday nights when I was allowed to stay up. And, yes, Diana Rigg was utterly devastating! droolin

No coincidence that Avengers girls (Diana, Joanna Lumley, Honour Blackman) transitioned into "Bond girls" because there was always something capable and sexy about them! I agree no-one could ever do it like Diana, though.

I have a serious nostalgic/retro thing for those beautiful British actresses of the 60's. Class, glamour, beautiful fashion, those crisp accents! My parents lived in swinging-60's London before they immigrated to Australia, so maybe I had serious over-exposure to the culture through them laughin

I noticed Emma Peel at one of your weddings! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 12612

Strange you should mention her, Mac, because the other day, I had my musician sim, Courtney, dress up in this outfit and something about it (and Courtney's eyelashes!) made me think of Emma Peel....

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Afterthegig

To explain what's going on here, Courtney and Anthony are just unwinding at her place after a performance.

I love playing out my musician story, which centres on Anthony, Brad and Courtney!

Anthony in his studio.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Anthonystudio

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Anthonystudio2

Remember how Courtney was going to audition for Anthony with a song she wrote after breaking up with Eddie?
Well, she had to go through the same hell as Brad!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 BradandAnthonystudio

Why do these creative types always have to be so difficult? laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Anthonybeingdifficult

Band rehearsal at the beach-house Anthony shares with Jack (Lauren's ex) and Jessica (the surfer-girl swimsuit model) ...
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Bandpractice

... which always gets kind of rowdy with Jack's surfer mates!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Surfers
Aiden (standing) next to Jack and Jason, opposite.

Sound-check for a concert.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Audition

Gratuitous photo of Courtney in that outfit.
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Afterthegig3

And while I'm doing it, here's some of Anthony for the girls! laughin
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Anthonyjackets

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Anthonymorning

Ladies, he's single...
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 am

When I was 11-12 or so, I fell in love with the British actress, Joan Greenwood (Whiskey Galore, Kind Hearts and Coronets, and Man in the White Suit, Tom Jones among others). Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 508493 Speaking of crisp, silky English accents, she had one of the best! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 4322
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 am

Mac, I had to look up Joan Greenwood because her name didn't ring any bells.

As soon as I saw her, I remembered her straight away from Tom Jones! I know she was famous for her voice, not just that accent but the way she used it (sooo luxurious!) but, wow, she really was beautiful! droolin

They just don't make 'em like that anymore (sigh). laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:07 am

Jayce wrote:
They just don't make 'em like that anymore (sigh).

If you really want to lose your heart to her, Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 508493 see if you can get or rent Man in the White Suit. They also don't make 'em like Alec Guinness anymore either!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am

OMG! How can I be so far behind?
When you immerse yourself, Jayce, you are most definitely IMMERSED from head to toe!!! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 598258

Okay, where to begin...

Simon is a scrumptious white collar snack. 'Nuff said. hubbahubba
You did a fine job on his room (worth the time you invested) & the shaving pose box is way cool.
Natalie is lovely. (I'm diggin' her dress, too.)
Karen (the "Go To Girl" for uncomplicated romance laughin ) is a beauty, also.
She has great bone structure.
I love that Jessica kicks some major guy butt surfin'.
She rocks!

Jayce wrote:
In fact, I acknowledge that Pacific Beach, in the way it looks, feels and connects for me, is strongly influenced by my childhood. Mainly from holidays in my home state of Queensland. We camped down at the beach, fished, had barbeques all the time. I didn't realise at the time, but I really did create my hood to "feel" like all those memories and impressions that are frozen inside me!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 692371

Mac wrote:
Voice from the crowd... "I wanna see Emma Peel peel!"

Jayce wrote:
Why do these creative types always have to be so difficult?

Gratuitous photo of Courtney in that outfit.

And while I'm doing it, here's some of Anthony for the girls!
Ladies, he's single...

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 683951

Courtney is rockin' that shiny black jumpsuit and Anthony is ... well ... YUMMY! droolin

As always, I have enjoyed looking at and learning about your stunning cast of characters...
Not to mention your fabulous stage settings & snapshot captures.
You have a gift for creating gorgeous Sims AND decorating & landscaping their lots beautifully, Jayce. Your attention to detail is impressive, my dear.
If you are ever looking to join a creative team and share your talent with the Sims 2 community, we would be most honored to have you join us at Sugah's Place.

Carry on, good sir! And thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us.
So glad your puter is now cooperating and that you're back in business again.

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 846508 Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 461171

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 am

Based on your high recommendation, Mac, I'm going request the film at my local movie-rental store. They have a decent-sized classic section there. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 12612

Awww, shucks, Sugah, that's so nice of you! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 881668

I do most definitely get immersed in my game! laughin

I play a much more relaxed game these days thanks to mods (a couple of major "life-changing" ones these beautiful forum folks nudged me towards!) which allow me to focus on my little people enjoying themselves and developing relationships, instead of being so "objective-based" all the time.

I'm not sure how "creative" I am outside of my own game, Sugah! laughin I'm getting some help from a tech-savvy mate about how to manage my computer without breaking it, so I may be able to take you up on your kind invite one day in the future!

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:49 am

Jayce wrote:
Based on your high recommendation, Mac, I'm going request the film at my local movie-rental store. They have a decent-sized classic section there.

The last moments of the film are very funny... and then they aren't - brilliant Chaplinesque direction.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

Jayce wrote:
I'm getting some help from a tech-savvy mate about how to manage my computer without breaking it, so I may be able to take you up on your kind invite one day in the future!

With the way Malware and Trojans are being spread, I don't let any of my game computers see the Net. I have a low end all in one PC, that surfs and downloads what I want, if it gets infected, I just do a reformat, it is even better if it is a Linux OS PC (what I run).
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks for your input there, Russ. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 940149

I have been considering a second computer, as it so happens, because I wouldn't mind keeping my game seperate. I'm curious to know the different set-ups people have and why they've chosen them. Is there a thread anywhere here at Sugah's about this subject?
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 am

There isn't a topic about that subject, but you could always start one in 'Questions and Comments'.

I have so many Computer Parts that I have bought over the years, that I swap around to do different things.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Well! Mr. Ridgeway is to die for! Can you say hot?! hubbahubba His friend is quite the hunk too...but I do have a soft spot for the surfer dudes! They look like such fun guys to hang out with.

Goooo Jessica! Girl power and all that awesome stuff! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 247485

I agree that Natalie is lovely. Well done, Simon!

Nice to see my bad boy (Eddie). Karen does indeed look like she's a bit of a 'party girl.' I think Eddie's probably best for her. laughin

Welcome to the Clutter Club! There is no cure! Embrace and prepare for your Download folder to burgeon to alarming proportions. I'm jus' saying! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 99672

Connor's 'coy look' is indeed epic. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 12612 And lovin' that skintone. I'm going through a hairy-guy phase. His skintone is soooo working for me! droolin

Are the sideburns separate facial hair. Do you remember where you got them (and the hair)..totally loving the look!

Oh yeah.....Eddie really does know how to woo the ladies! Ha haaaa! I love it!

Poor Lauren verklempt

Gosh your simmies are just so pretty! I really hope that now that you've got your puter working again, you'll go back to your learning-how-to-package-simmies-and-share-them-with-my-friends-at-Sugah's exercise. sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:00 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
His skintone is soooo working for me! droolin

Are the sideburns separate facial hair. Do you remember where you got them (and the hair)..totally loving the look!

Toni, if you look at my post toward the bottom of page 5 of this thread, and click on the word "compare", you'll be taken to a MTS2 entry for David Tennant, the 10th Dr. (who???) laughin

Jayce more or less imported him intact into his 'hood and I recognized him immediately just from his profile and (oh yes) those sideburns!

I don't know what career Jayce plans for him, but I hope... that it's science! The world needs more scientists and respect for them! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 885966

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Sweeeet! Thanks Mac! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:08 am

I've gotten a lot of usage out of that hair-line with the 'burns! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 940149

About three or four of my lads sport that number, it's versatile with many different male hair styles. Most of my boys have "chops" in some way, shape or form.
I'm a little biased, though. I've had side-burns since high-school and I will probably never, ever shave them off! laughin

Quote :
I'm going through a hairy-guy phase.
Unleash those men the way nature intended!

Quote :
Welcome to the Clutter Club! There is no cure!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 363286

"What's this, a resource list I've never seen before???" Cue downloading binge...

Mac, I hate to disappoint you about Connor...
Quote :
I don't know what career Jayce plans for him, but I hope... that it's science!
... but he rolled the Business aspiration! laughin

But, in that karmic tree-of-life Sim way, it's been unbelievably rewarding. He met his future house-mates, Owen and Brooke, through a friend at work (Daniel) and then, through another (Brigitte), he met the beautiful, heart-broken, rebounding Lauren...

Connor is nothing at all like Doctor Who. Strange, he may look like the Doctor but my immediate impressions when he first moved into the hood was of a shy, quiet but ambitious type. He's a joy to play (his expressions and that coy look!) and I loved letting him lead me (tentatively at first, then much more insistently) towards Lauren.

Sometimes, my best laid plans go.. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 553217

A guy I thought Lauren would hit it off with, Jason (another blonde surfer-type like Jack)... she was so "underwhelmed" with, that I wondered if maybe she'd really had it with these surfer dudes altogether? Rolling Eyes

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 12612 I think she was looking a more stable, earthy "quiet achiever" like Connor...

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 am

Jayce wrote:
I loved letting him lead me (tentatively at first, then much more insistently) towards Lauren.

Jayce wrote:
I think she was looking a more stable, earthy "quiet achiever" like Connor...

Go Connor! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 508493 Go Lauren! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 817176
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 pm

I'm sorry I'm so behind in your thread. Too often I read and then neglect to come back and comment. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 100574 I need to keep up better.

I like the shaving shots. Very cool! You have so many beautiful sims and settings. (Those rocker and surfer boys . . . droolin ) I'm liking that hairy male chest and leg skintone too. My poor male sims are missing body hair. laughin

Quote :
We camped down at the beach, fished, had barbeques all the time. I didn't realise at the time, but I really did create my hood to "feel" like all those memories and impressions that are frozen inside me!

That sounds like a fun time. I can see why you'd want to recreate that for you sims!

Quote :
The world needs more scientists and respect for them!

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 147390

I've enjoyed seeing your pictures and meeting your sims. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them when you get a chance to post again!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Aww, thanks Em! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 881668

Don't worry, I'm guilty of devouring your entire Arrandale story and, ahem, neglecting to comment!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 804361

I promise I'll post something there. I'm equally bad! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 100574

Quote :
(Those rocker and surfer boys . . .

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 262201 I'm so happy you like my boys.

Quote :
I'm liking that hairy male chest and leg skintone too. My poor male sims are missing body hair.
It would seem you and Miss Toni have developed a taste for hairy men! laughin
All of my boys have body-hair to varying degrees. I like them to be their natural, manly selves. Without it, they look... affraid

None of that metrosexual waxing and shaving in my hood!

I really wanted Eddie to have this virile, primal look, so he ended up at the extreme end of the scale!
Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Eddiesneer
You animal!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

Jayce wrote:
Sometimes, my best laid plans go.. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 553217

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 99672

Well good luck to Connor and Lauren! I'm rooting for 'em! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 247485

Now, I'm loving our Eddie's manly bod, but what oh what is that on his lips? I can think of two things: either he's got rabies, or he's switched teams and decided he likes his surfer buddies in a whole other way! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 226245 Am I allowed to say that?! sunny
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 am

Jayce wrote:

Now, I'm loving our Eddie's manly bod, but what oh what is that on his lips? I can think of two things: either he's got rabies, or he's switched teams and decided he likes his surfer buddies in a whole other way! Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 226245 Am I allowed to say that?! sunny

That is zinc cream, used on lips, nose and any other exposed skin to stop the sun drying it out. It comes in all colours and flavours.

Someone doesn't hit the beach to often?
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:52 am

Caleb_71 wrote:
That is zinc cream, used on lips, nose and any other exposed skin to stop the sun drying it out. It comes in all colours and flavours.

Someone doesn't hit the beach to often?

Ooooooh! Thanks for the heads up Russ! lol! I was born and mostly raised in the Caribbean, and now live back here. I can see the sea from my window! But I have never used that stuff before. I do see tourists with it on though. laughin

By the way...my explanations are faaaaar more interesting. Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach   Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayce's Hood: Pacific Beach
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: What's going on in your game these days?-
Jump to: