Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ban the Poster Above You

Go down 
+7
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
beckylynn2109
Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
autumnelle

autumnelle

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Jenn wrote:
*I also ban Elle just for the simple fact that, well cause I want to

Missed you! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 711747

~ ~ ~

^ I ban Sugah for not banning Jackie on the banning thread, breaking the main rule in "The Banning Section, New Rules of Conduct for Sugah's Place".Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Fact

^ I ban Jenn because it is cathartic. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Tongue0025
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I ban Elle for banning me falsely, when indeed I DID ban Jackie, though forced to. :nannybooboo:
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

^ I ban Sugah because she deserves nothing less. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 SooooBanned
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I ban Elle for being so horribly mean & causing old Sugah to weep oceans of tears over her so-called dear friend's cruelty. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 503793
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 pm

^ Ordinarily I would ban Sugah because she is the poster above me, but in this case I am banning her because she really deserves it. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Tongue0015

Last edited by Autumnelle on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 am

I ban Elle for being in the path of Hurricane Irene, therefore causing me to be concerned about her. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 690717
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 am

^ I ban Sugah because she is the poster above me and the rules say I must. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 729422
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 pm

I ban Elle for not being in Texas with me, where it is safe & dry this weekend. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 134529
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 pm

^ I ban Sugah for not inviting me before they cancelled all outgoing flights. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 971462

Last edited by Autumnelle on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and Formatting.)
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 pm

I Cant ban the sweetest girl ... Hope you are safe Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 665781
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I ban Jackie for NOT being able to ban Elle just because she is (supposedly) sweet, with child and facing a hurricane. :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:43 am

I ban Sugah; for saying Elle is "supposedly" sweet, when she knows that Elle are sweet ... Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 pm

I ban Jackie for actually believing that Elle is truly a sweet person. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 pm

I ban Sweet Sugah; because she says Elle is not, but she knows she is Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 12612 laughin
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 am

^ I refuse to ban Jackie, the sweetest of the sweet, but I will cheerfully ban Sugah for the following:

1. Spreading untruths about me in the forum, a clear violation of good forum behavior.

2. Banning Jackie for doing nothing other than exhibiting good forum manners.

3. Being a meanie...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 3

Consider yourself...
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 BannedFOREVER
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:49 am

^Banned for refusing to ban the person above her,

also banned for banning the person two posts above her (which is against the only rule in this thread).
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Autumnelle wrote:
^ I refuse to ban Jackie, the sweetest of the sweet, but I will cheerfully ban Sugah for the following:
  1. Spreading untruths about me in the forum, a clear violation of good forum behavior.
  2. Banning Jackie for doing nothing other than exhibiting good forum manners.
  3. Being a meanie...Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 3

Consider yourself...
Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 BannedFOREVER

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 448283 Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 683951

Russ wrote:
also banned for banning the person two posts above her (which is against the only rule in this thread).

Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 99672 Tell it, Russ! Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 687310

I ban Russ only because he has come between yours truly and Miss Smarty Pants (aka Elle) so that I can not ban her (quite cheerfully) myself.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:10 am

^ I ban Russ (who seems to only come here to ban me wtf) for failing to adhere to the very rules he quotes ad nauseam.

^ I ban Sugah...hmmm, do I really need a reason at this point? Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Muahaha
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Cant ban you, my sweet Elle, not now when you have less then 24 days to go Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 665781 So now you can all ban me for that :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:06 am

I ban Jackie for being far too soft on Elle, just because she is expecting in around 3 weeks. Rolling Eyes
I also ban Jackie for never being here when I am anymore, which makes me sad. verklempt
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:31 am

^ I ban Sugah for banning Jackie, which should be against the rules anyway. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 137281
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:45 pm

I ban Miss Schmatty Pants (in my best Yiddish accent Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 598258 ) for thinking she knows better than old Sugah regarding what the rules should or should not be.

(Though I must agree with her on this one, I am hard-pressed to admit. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 738528 )
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm

^ I ban Sugah for continuously calling names on the forum thread, a blatant misuse of her authority to break the rules. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Disdain2012
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 pm

^I ban Elle for the simple fact she has totally.gotten out of hand while I have been out.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 am

^ I ban Jenn for daring to ban me without prior permission. Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Whatevah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Poster Above You   Ban the Poster Above You - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Poster Above You
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next