Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)

Go down 
+20
Cher64
Simply Simful
Grykon
butterflyunion
Caleb_71
clc
ilikefishfood
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
Hobbes
CajsaN
CallyDreaming
Travellerp
Hunter
autumnelle
andrewplay599
deekitty31
Astral Faery
Angelsways1
Sugah
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Thank you Sugah and Ed. You know my ego is growing!!

Ed I know you can do this it´s not that hard. :alienwink:

Sugah do you have a topic where you want me to post these tips about gardens?
Would you please write where that would be, I always post in wrong topic. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 598258

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Gosh, Ulli. I hadn't even thought about WHERE we could post some of your tips to help us with landscaping our Sims 2 abodes.
Let me think about where the best place might be for it, k?

I would absolutely love it if you'd do so! Thank you, in advance. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 319331
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:54 pm

If you had seen the Ulli´s lanscaping thread then you know I made a pool with some rocks around and called it room dividers.

There are the two "rooms" hiding behind the rocks.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_b8049608

The inner "room" is a warm water tank.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_f8049661

The outer room is a bar and relax corner.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_58032820

Here they are the ones who needs to relax Ulli, Nengi and Meg.
"Why does it never snow here in Strangetown?" Meg is asking

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_3804b874

There was an visitor the other day and he ended up between the rocks somehow;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_1809f147

I wonder what he was doing there?

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_9809f14e

Here is an birds eye view over the pool and the terrace. The Crossings are celebrating the new pool area with grilled hamburgers.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_17d138ac_7804ba2d
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:40 pm

You have such beautiful landscaping and decorative skills ulli! Loving the water tank and bar Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 128862

Thanks for sharing! Greedly waits for more!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm

That patio looks gorgeous, Ulli. It looks like your sims are visiting a fabulous resort. I wouldn't mind going there myself!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Ulli - If they had me over to a place like that I'd never leave.

I'd probably be the first guest that would require an eviction notice. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 128862

It's truly stunning - just beautiful. To say you have a gift is like saying Shaquille O'Neal is tall. We all say it - but you've made it so evident our words don't even have to say. Incredibly My Friend.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:54 am

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 11086 Thank you ladies!!

I´m so happy you like it! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 8117

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 648375
Back to top Go down
CajsaN

CajsaN

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 am

Wow! I really like your houses and gardens!

I especially fell in love with the painting in this pic:
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000021_97935979-1
where did you get that one?

Now I'm really tempted to buy Bon Voyage Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Herz

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 461171
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 am

I saw you have Nengi65´s tiger in one of your houses. That painting is on the same mesh it´s Nengi65 or Cameranutz´s RC at Sims Crossing it could be under the mesh with Marilyn Monroe on.
I check it out for you later have to rush! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 277694
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:10 am

wow! You absolutely, unequivocably have a GIFT, Ulli! This is super sensational. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 28795
Em nailed it. It's looks like a resort, not just someone's backyard!

How'd that guy get stuck in the rocks? lol

Thank you, as always, for sharing your beautiful landscaping & decorating with us.
It's so inspiring to see what you can do with this game we love.

Awesome, m'lady! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 954246

Oh, and I love that mesh by Nengi and use it often. Is it her Modern 2 Tile? Not sure...
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:22 am

I love the pics with the sim stuck between the rocks; it always cracks me up when they get stuck somewhere. I think he went there hoping they wouldn't be able to get him so he would never have to leave that utopia. Absolutely beautiful, Uli. Thanks for sharing!

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks Sugah and Elle!!

We did a staff makeover challenge on the Cozy Kitten Condo back at Sims Crossing here is my version;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000002_f813138e

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000002_780de557

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_b1e67953_58106287

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000002_180f2c74

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000002_780f2c28

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000002_b81312fb

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_00000002_18131366

The orginal lot;

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_b1e67953_180c82ac

Take a look here is mine and three more versions of the same house @ Sims Crossing
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Wow! What a difference! Your new exterior is so pretty & pleasing to the eye.
It's so cheerful and inviting and the roof looks so much better.
The old abode has those ugly shingles I dislike so much and the roofing is wacked...
Not to mention the house is not nearly as warm & welcoming as your beautiful version.

Lovely job, as always, Ulli. And thank you for using some of my walls.
Your support is most appreciated, my dear. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 319331
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Aww thank you Sugah!!
I thought I make the house cc free but I could not I have to put your walls up.
and Nengis tulips and.....
I think it suits well in Strangetown. Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 74257
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Ulli, I love it. You really re-envisioned the place and made it much more pleasing to the eye. You really have a gift.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 846508
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:45 am

Thank you Elle!! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 678648
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:10 am

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_382fcc32_1831882e-1

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 508493

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 96324 Best wishes // Ulli, hubby and granddaughter Little O
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 pm

How adorable! Thank you for sharing your family Christmas card with us, Ulli!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 am

Cute card, Ulli. I hope you had a great holiday.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:03 am

Thanks Em and Elle!! I hope you had a great holiday as well Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 950802

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 358

We did get some snow It looks like this on the road to our house.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 351

We had a white Christmas this year!!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 pm

How pretty, Ulli! I love the look of snow and ice on tree branches. We had snow on Christmas Eve, but then it rained and by Christmas morning it had all melted. It snowed a bunch yesterday so we got all of our snow back and then some. The road to your house looks so pretty.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Wow, Ulli, very beautiful indeed. You captured a magnificent moment in time.

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 646549
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Herz Beautiful family ulli! a great card and many thanks i hope you had a happy christmas yourself, nice real life pics as well i wish we had more snow here, we just get ice!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 pm

I love the Christmas card, Ulli. Please forgive my delay in complimenting you on it. :thumbsupSanta:

Your snow pics are gorgeous.
Believe it or not, we had a white Christmas this year in north Texas, too ... VERY unusual for us to get snow.
It started snowing Christmas eve. By the time Christmas morn rolled around, there was enough for my youngest to go out and make a snowman for Baylee.
Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 ThAF8WinterF006-1
And again, it snowed today ... twice in one week here is unheard of!

Thank you for sharing with us, m'lady.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:22 pm

I have reposted the story at Sims Crossing Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 8117

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Snapshot_b7688c55_18206da2

Thanks for the respond on my pics. We still have snow and it´s cold we have -14 degrees Celcius in the mornings
that´s about 6.8 degrees in Fahrenheit it´s freezing cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)   Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulli´s Fantabulous Sims :)
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next