Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:33 pm

How nice to see your pictures and what's going on in your game, Jackie. It's nice to see your neighborhood growing.

It's fun, I think, to let the sims do their own thing and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Thank you Astral, soon now I will post about Alyssa her house are soon reedy and I got a lot of pictures Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 pm

I love your storytelling and illustrations. I start things and then I get distracted and start something else. I love your dedication to Sugah's she deserves good peoples like you.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 SW-me-smile-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks Nonni!
That was nice to say, and I saw your project to day and it was amazing! good work on that Nonni! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 711747
Sugah is the best and I think she is great! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 637989 anyhow Here is my two ladys from Verona ville!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 1Marketta Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 2Dorety
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612 Marcetta a former Capitan and Dorthy her former Corporal Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 85797
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Jackie, I agree with the other ladies, you tell the most wonderful stories. I am really enjoying your adventures and can't wait to see what happens next!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 284699
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 pm

You are so nice to me to Adrianna, thank you for that! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 711747

Well now it is like this, I downloaded a Lady Edward on Basic Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards

Ones she had been a supermodel, and one could still say she was a beauty! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards1

She had moved here when her carrier where over, and here she
lived all alone!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards2

Poor ms Edwards, she was use to have a million fans and stokers
around her, now it was all quiet, well quiet was good, but
the loneliness was hard to were for her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 503793 every morning she waken
and stand up from her bed! mmm... still kicking she tort.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards3

She did her breakfast, she always did 6 portions, it was a habit
from the days when she fixed food to the camera crew, she
missed them to, she stood there and fried her omelet, and remember the good times! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 497514

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards4

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards5

Well think if someone just could come and knock at my door,
then we should drink coffee together and I should speak about
before when I was a model... But no one did knock on her door! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Kopfschuettel

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards6

So ms Edwards went to the bed room and make her bed... she
liked when things was neat...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 MsEdwards7

So now is every thing reedy, so she sits down by the window,
and wait, wait for someone to knock on her door... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 729422

Don't get sad now I promise she soon will have a friend Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 97206 Thanks for her Edward!

Last edited by soloaris on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Quote :
You are so nice to me to Adrianna, thank you for
that!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 711747

No Jackie, you are the one who is so sweet and thoughtful, thank you so much for that! You're support of everyone means so much.

Oh I do hope she finds a friend soon, she is very lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Jackie wrote:
I love them. Thanks for reading and liking, its much more fun if someone thinks its fun.

I agree. I love when people read my Sim antics and make comments.
It is so much a part of the fun of sharing what's going on in our games.

Nonni wrote:
I love your dedication to Sugah's she deserves good peoples like you.
Jackie wrote:
Sugah is the best and I think she is great!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 881668 You are too kind, dear people. I truly appreciate you both.

Marcetta and Dorthy are so lovely.
I look forward to seeing a close up shot of their faces.

I loved seeing Tia and Jessa together.
Just out of curiousity, what signs of the zodiac did you make those two, Jackie?
It's so cool seeing them "play" together.

Quote :
So now is every thing reedy, so she sits down by the window,
and wait, wait for someone to knock on her door...

Don't get sad now I promise she soon will have a friend.

I was actually starting to feel quite sad for lonely Ms. Edwards!
I sure hope someone comes by to share a cup of coffee with her and listen to her tales of the glory days when she was modeling.

Thank you for sharing these pics.
I'm really enjoy reading about all of your lovely Sims.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm

This is a coincidence - that I am in the middle of making a merry widow for my James in Snewitchoo. But I am taking one of Hunter's ladies and adding wrinkles because I plan for her (Yvelyn, I am naming her and who is childless from her 1st marriage) to have a late-in-lfe baby with James when they fall in love and get married. He is after all only 48 and Yvelyn is only 42. That is young by today's standards but not in Victorian times. So she has to be able to have child but look older for respectable widow.
Here she is before, Katy (from Zodiac ladies, Cancer):
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 KatyZodiac-1
Here she is transformed to merry widow, Yvelyn:
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 KatyintoYvelyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:16 am

AdriannaSimmie@ Thanks Adrianna, you are such a nice girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 319331

Sugah@ Sure thats A and O that someone looks or listen to what ones do, it docent matter if we are good on doing lovely s, or houses, furnitures or paintings, some do landscaping and details that are so small, that one hardly can see them, but all that together, and with people that really love the game, is everything, thats what I have seen here, on this web site, people that are dedicated and are just wonderful, and over all they love what they're doing, and get surprised and amused when someone else have done something, among people like that, it cant be any revivalists or "blacksicknes" (I am sure Ulli could translate that word better then me) thats why this community are so lovely, That even a guy like me, that just play the game feels appreciated, and gets a lot of lovely comments from people that are great on doing stuff and Sims, when he post pictures from his game! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 678648 you are all the very best of people here...

Hum, Star sign ... uuh .... sorry I forgot, but I promise I shall go and look and post that very soon!

Nonni@She is outworldish Nonni, and so good for Hunter to see that her Katy (Actually kneed a girl in Scotland was name were Katy ... Oh ... well ) actually looks reel good as old too, even if ones can see you changed her , well she is beautiful! and the dress is amazing Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 950802

And Now : Here is ms Edwards again Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 912276

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards

This morning she was looking if she had any mail, but there was
just a bill from the firm that had sold the house to her...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards4

Later that day there was a knock at her door, it was a woman
that said she lived next door, her name was Antonia, she was
very friendly and Ms Edwards liked her from the start! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards5

Antonia told her about her new house, and how small it was,
but that she really liked the place, even if her friend that
she lived with, tort it was small! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards1

They decided to go out in the garden, they had a lot of fun,
and Ms Edwards was rely happy!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards2
Antonia had a great fun, see Ms Edwards become like a little
girl and play in the swing!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards3

After a while they hug each other, and become friends, Ms
Edwards
was reel happy, she liked Antonia so much!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards6
When it was time to eat dinner, there was a knock at her door again... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 912276

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards7

This time it was her other neighbor Madelaine, the one that
Antonia had told her about! She ask her to join her dinner
and they sat down by the table!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards9

The woman's talked about a lot of things (like women's often do when they meet Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 85797 )
Madelaine told her about the house, like Antonia have done,
and Ms Edwards promise Madelaine that maybe she could
come over one day and help them, well any way be supporting.
Yes that should be grate Madelaine said!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards10

She told her new friend about the life she had before, and how
she missed her friends! Madelaine said, Oh Yes now I see, I tort
I recognize you from some were, of course, from the news paper,
How fun, when I was a girl, I had posters above my bed with
your pictures, you was like a Queen or a Princess! I always dream
abut me being you when I was little Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 10Edwards11
Here we see how pleased Ms Edwards are for her 2 new friends,
and the fact that she don't have to feel alone any more...

Like always the beautiful colors, and most of the furnitures was made from Sugah!
The lovely lady's Madelaine and Antonia, was made from Hunter, the Ms Edwards was made from Simply Edwards!
(Sorry for my bad English, any way I hope you liked the pictures)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am

I'm so glad Ms. Edwards found some friends. I was starting to feel pretty bad for her. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 503793
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am

Oh... dry your tears she is reel happy now Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 578473 Thanks for reading My Lady!

Sugah@ Tia is a Aries and a friendship Sim Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 85797 I haven't look at Jessa yet, because when Tia went to a local store, my game crashed, and that was strange, suddenly a taxi show up and someone went home, and then that sim's house hold loaded... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 497514 I have to look again if there is something that is not compatible in my down load folder... "MTS2_Delphy" is good to sort up files and ones can see on every file individual, where it comes from...

Any way I got some pictures from Tia, before that happen!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Tiasugah2

Tia sits (in her Hangar or Magazine) on the Airport...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Tiasugah3

She feels a bit lonely and call a cab Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862 from the command center...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Tiasugah4

When she arrives at the local Shop, she meet Angel they starts to talk...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Tiasugah6

And ones can see they like each other... In the background
one sees Rosy and a local woman that are a Vampire!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Tiasugah7
Tia also talks with the shop girl... and now the Crash happens
with out warning a cab turns up and the games starts to load
the other house hold...

I get back with the star sign of Jessa Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862

Edit after hours of playing: Jessa Is an Aries too! like Tia a friendship Sim (or reputation?)
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: In My Legacy/ Stories and Movies in TS2 by Nancy   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:49 pm

When Nova live in the dorm there was always a fight between two male. Timonthy and this other guy. Nova decide to attack this other guy that kep after Timonthy. He wanted to keep poking/shove and starts fights .

I decide to get Nova a money tree and he was able to get enought money to get his own place. He asked Timonthy to move in.

Does your sims starts fights and keep doing it over and over again?

Last edited by Nancy01905 on Thu May 05, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:09 pm

That depends what star sign they are and what kind of Sim they are, ursally the friendship Sims likes to fight, but it also depends on what happens when they move in to the dorm, they don't know each other and then some of the sims like to play or dance but others want to study or such, and then they become unfriendly to each other... but in my dorms Its often that two don't like each other, and fight, or humiliate each other... then ones can make them friends or use "Rodney's death creator" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Do you have any plans to go on with this story Ulli? I really like it, and think that Joar and your Sim me should have the baby soon... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612 I know you lost your stuff wile the hacking and all, but they are so nice together, and one really wants them to be happy Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 266736 mmm.... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes the hair makes the different on her, well she is sweet and beautiful and all, but the hair is really something! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Jessa and Colin do make a cute couple. I look forward to hearing about how things go for them.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 pm

I noticed the teen sims in one of my new neighborhoods are obsessed with giving each other noogies. They all do it constantly to each other. It was getting on my nerves so much that I had to go and find a no more noogies hack. I have had sims that repeatedly do obnoxious things to each other and get into fights. It seems like once it starts to escalate, it's hard to get them to stop fighting with each other.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm enjoying your pictures and hearing about your sims, Jackie. I think they're all so interesting and have unique stories. I'm really happy that Ms. Edwards is making new friends and having fun with life and not lonely anymore. Alaina's house is looking good. She seems like a confident and capable woman who really could get things done and remodel an entire house all by herself. Is Angel from here or Basic? I don't remember her, but I do like her hair. lol I enjoyed the elderly ladies who were in the military together, they seem like they make a really fun and interesting pair. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to hearing more about your sims and their lives.

Nonni, I like your make over of Katy/Yvelyn. It sounds like you have an interesting story in mind for her. I hope you'll share more of it with us.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:55 am

I didn´t lost Ulli and Joar. I have been looking at those pics and there is going to be one more part soon..... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 404843

I´m writing and planning.... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 134529 As you can see I´m busy.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:42 am

YES! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 8117 Thanks Ulli! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks Em, you are all to nice, liking my pictures Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 711747 Its , Astral Faery's Angel, and she is really a beautiful Sim, Its fun that I have Sims from all the girls here, I even got one of yours, he is a blond surfer, I downloaded him at Basic (Thanks for him Em) Yes I look forward to play a lot with Alaina, She is so very sweet (Adrianna make her good), Sorry (or good) I got so many new and so many Sims waiting to be played, I Really have to concentrate on them I have settled now, and later start a new Neighborhood with the others, I have down loaded 50 or more Sweet sims, here and at Basic, guess I got sims to last a life time now Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612 The elderly lady's is my Favorites too, I am planning to build a "exercise field" to them so they can go on being all military, well They are reel sweet together...

Be well Em!

Edit an other day: Still hate Double posts Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862

Em Gave me an good Idea, that one can build a village a big lot, and move in people there, and then one can make a history there! Great idea I tort, and buildup a little village, like a small town, its not reedy yet, but here is what Is done now ( Thanks Em)
(Oh no, one more of Jackie's projects Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 128862 )

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Smalltown7
Here is the main street, there will be several shops.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Smalltown11
Is not all reedy yet need 6 houses more, but here is the gas station Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Smalltown5
Inside in the corner building second floor.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Smalltown10
Here is some working place, with machines for robotic
besides the orange Camaro71.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Smalltown9

Well now the little village is started anyhow, and now to date it cost 189 000 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 97206 Lucky there is a motherlode cheat in the game! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 204654
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:18 am

I agree, Nova was able to save up enough money to get his own pad so no more fights. Unless that guy shows up at the door step
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Quote :
I didn´t lost Ulli and Joar. I have been looking at those pics and there is going to be one more part soon.....

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 912276 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 912276 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 912276

I am so happy to hear that, Ulli! You know I have been looking forward to seeing that baby. I am glad you plan to continue with this and look forward to seeing how the story unfolds.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh that's great news Ulli. I second what Elle said, I can't wait to see the next chapter in your story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next