Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Yes I have to work on that, Finding a nice guy to April cant be that hard. laughin Thanks Sugah and Em for being nice girls! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 678648

I shall try to play some this weekend, hopefully she will get lucky then Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 912276
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Poor April, it seems her husband is a MUCHO jerk!! ugh!!

I am glad she kicked him out on his sorry butt too. Maybe she can find true love after all, bless her heart!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Bless your heart Adrianna Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 678648

Edit a day or two later laughin

To day I had a lot of fun in my neighborhood!

First I did a remake of the shrine to Elvis, or Burial for free!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 V2
I changed the color of the shrine from red to worn yellow (Or beige/light green laughin )

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 V21
Fixed some landscaping terrain, and added the statues from Night life... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 V22
Make the shrine for the King a lot more warm and welcoming! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 85797

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 V23
Added a second Shrine with other pictures of the King!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 V25
Well this is what it became... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612 Hey I also added the dumpster Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 598258
If somone want to download this remake here is the link to the topic on Basic!

Then I did a new Girl, her name is Philippa, and I think she is sweet Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 508493

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippabody
Philippa got freckles allover her body Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 637989

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippacc
If someone of my friends want to play with her too; here is the Link! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 46579

Sani Had a new Bed room, Thanks to Sugah!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Snapshot_79d005b6_99da98c6
I think evry thing here is made of the amazing Sugah! (well not Sani laughin )

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Snapshot_79d005b6_39da98b2
I know its a girl room, but Sani likes it that way, it inspires his artistic genes to sleep among a lot of happy colors! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 247485

So all this i done to day, and well the time is just 13:45 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612 so I guess the day is not over yet!

Oh... I forgot to tell you that Sani was frighted from a haunting Ghost ! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 968206
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Snapshot_79d005b6_39dac37d

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Giambani Family   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm

I would like to introduce you to the Giambani Family..

Marcello & Giana met 17 years ago when she came to Italy to study abroad. Marcello was her waiter at a cafe. Their first encounter was memorable to say the least. Marcello was awe struck by her and when he brought the food to her, he accidentally dropped the tray onto her table. Red sauce and pasta splashed all over her white dress. She didn't care about the dress, she thought he was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on and his smile was beautiful.
After offering to pay for dry cleaning services, a lot of apologizing and stammering, Marcello got up the nerve to ask her out on a date. She happily accepted. Marcello showed Giana all the beautiful things in his country that most tourist do not get to see. He took her to his family's vineyard and she could see his face light up when he explained the whole wine making process to her.
They fell in love over that summer and when her culinary internship was nearing the end, they were both dreading that day. Marcello could not stand the thought of her going back to America without him. He proposed that night and a few days later they were married in Tuscany.........

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Marcello
Marcello

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Gianna
Giana

They were married for a couple of years and then they had their beautiful daughter Tara. She is the apple of her grandpa's eye too.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Tara
Tara

Tara is now fifteen and has the looks of both her mother and father. Baba has all but retired now and lovingly dotes on his only granddaughter.
Tara is a typical teenager too, she loves her private time in her bedroom. She is such a good student that her parents let her have a tv in her room with the condition that her grades must stay up.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Tarainherroom
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Tarasroom

She loves her parents very much and is close to both of them. Her father won't let her date yet even though she has been asked by a couple of boys from school. Her father is very strict about the no dating rule and she is trying to get her mom to talk him to relenting just a little bit.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 FamilyBonding

"There is this really cute boy mom and I want to go to the movies with him. Please, please get Daddy to let me go with Lucio for one date. I am not a baby anymore........." she whispers in her mom's ear while giving her a hug
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Hugging

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 BeachHouse
Giambani House

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Halloween
All ready for Trick or Treaters...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EntryWayIntoLivingRoom
Entry Way looking into living room

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 LivingRoom
Living Room

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Kitchen
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Diningroom
Kitchen and Dining Room
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Tara is a beautiful girl, daddy better keep an eye on her.

Love that garden with all those colourfull flowers! The trick or treat pic is great too!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you Uli!!

I used your landscaping tutorial Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 940149

Tara was born in game and I only put makeup on her since she is now a teenager......
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm

You did ..then it actually works! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 408427
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Yes sweetie, I actually love landscaping my yards now after following your tutorial!! Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:49 am

The family is beautiful, Adrianna, special the mother Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612 daughter is a fine girl, and her father is worried someone shall take her away. If we should decide our daughters should never date any one, at least not before they are 40 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 97206 The house and surrounding's are beautiful, you did good wit it all, the inside of the house are sweet and realists, and the outside looks like it should be in Italy or Greece Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 366915 well, this was great! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 637989
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 am

Thank you....

This is my first story attempt, as I usually just post pics of my interior decorating stuff..lol.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 am

Oh, my! Jen, I do NOT know where to begin.

wow!

First of all, let me just say your screenshots are all beautiful.
How crisp, vivid and colorful every snapshot looks!

And as for your awesome decorating skills ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 717824

Every single room, not to mention the gorgeous exterior and landscaping, is SIMply lovely.
It all appeals to my eyes so much. I just love the entire Giambani abode.
You have such a wonderful eye for pulling a room all together.
I love your attention to detail.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 954246

And speaking of the Giambanis...

What a stunning family!
And what a unique, young beauty Tara is!
Her eyes are amazing & she looks fabulous with that hair, dahling.

I really like that you are sharing your beautiful family in story mode.
Keep it comin', my friend.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 846508
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 am

WOW!

The shrine for Elvis is so cool, Jackie.
What a unique idea and interesting structure! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 21650

Philippa is a pretty Sim.
Look at all those freckles!
Thank you for sharing her with us, my friend.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 133298

Quote :
I think everything here is made of the amazing Sugah!

Some of the recolors are mine and some are the original meshers' goodies. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 940149
I like a man (Sani) who is not afraid of pink. girlwinkin
Thank you for downloading and for your support, as always, dear man.

Who is the ghost who's frightened poor Sani?

Thank you for sharing what's going on in your game lately.
I always enjoy seeing what you're up to.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 692371

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:59 am

Quote :
But after some testing, I've discovered my little pixel people are perfectly happy and safe!

bluwhew!

Good to hear, Miss Kitty! I know that was a relief to you.

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am

Aww thank you so much Sugah...it means a lot :) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 284699

I am still tweaking the rooms a little bit more but should have everything finished soon Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 940149

I do love this family and have been playing them for a while. Yes I do think Tara is a beauty and the best part is she was born in game. I wasn't so sure about her when she was little though...lol.

I am going to try to keep the story up, this is my first attempt at story telling so hopefully it will go well. Having Fraps installed makes it so much easier to capture screen shots now and I can actually play my game in the regular mode which I love!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:51 am

The Ghost is a girl that was working on a Gym-Bath in my neighborhood, ones we visit the place, and with out any reasons she died that girl, like some Sims do sometimes in the game, I don't know if she drowned or if there was something else that happen with her? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 553217 Sani was training on the run band machine, and we just here the reaper come... any way I got a tomb of Ghost (that I think "Smonaff" on MTS2 have done) (that is a handy tool) you can sign a ghost worker, and then the ghost works like a maid/gardener for you, and she/he also scare you! And ones can assign any ghost that are in the neighborhood (or any one that died there) he also have done the vial recurrent so you can bring back (My bonny to me) your love ones for a prise! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Grave
Sani miss the poor girl that died on the gym verklempt

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Grave1

Thank you for having interest, being nice and answer the post Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 319331 , the freckles skin I found on XTS2 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh wow Jackie, the shrine to Elvis is totally cool!! Great work and it all looks fantastic sweetie.

I love the fact that a man is not afraid of pink, besides once he gets a girlfriend or wife, she is gonna decorate some room in pastels anyway, so maybe he is just getting used to the idea?
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 99672

Ooooh a ghost, how spooky is that?

I love your screenshots and can't wait to see what happens next sweet pea...
dancintrio Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 28795 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 534790
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Again; bless your heart sweet girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 678648 I think that most persons like bright colors, it is just men with fear that cant emit it! laughin
Its totally cool with Pink Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Edit The next day Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Emile Lööv! :dancinkitty1:

Emile is a girl that lives in my UFO house 1950, in University.
She is a nice girl, Maxi done, but remake by me, she is higly trained and best of her class, well I like to play with Knowledge Sims Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv2
Emile is a nice Sim, she is always happy and friendly, I use to play with her often in my UNI game...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv4
She have easy to to get friends and she becomes a wonderful mother, when I play her trough Uni and place her in the neighborhood...Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Ufohouse19562
This time I let her live in my UFO villa 1950, I think she likes that, all space and light, and she have a good view! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 968206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 1Ufohouse1956
If somone is interested to read more about this house, or even download it here is the link to Basic! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 774807

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv5
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv6
Emile likes to study a lot, and she read everything she can find Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 21650

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv7
Emile Painting Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv8
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv9
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv10
Here is her bedroom, its all Sugah made laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv14
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv15
Emile is a great cook, and she likes to eat Pancakes (who does not like Pancakes Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 553217 )

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv16
Evry evening Emile take the elevator down and ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv17
Have a nice bath, she likes to swim under the stars...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmilLv18
And where else can you see two moons in the night sky, then in Maxis Game? (Bite that EA)

Well I just wanted to show you, that some of the Maxi girls and even boys can be fun, to play with, and Emile I liked since the first time I played with UNI (many years ago verklempt ) in that time one did not know so much about building stuff, and that it was a whole world out there, filled with all you could even dream about, in Sims and CC, in those days, it was just the Base Game and UNI! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 637989 any way to me... first time I saw CC was on the official site, and hey (don't want to be bad) but it was a realy bad site... Well good for us that Sim Players make own sites there we can play and become better (humans) Sim players on! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 405831
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 am

Woah, that's wild about the girl @ the gym!
Makes for a fascinating story, doesn't it?

Jen wrote:
I love the fact that a man is not afraid of pink, besides once he gets a girlfriend or wife, she is gonna decorate some room in pastels anyway,
so maybe he is just getting used to the idea?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 637989

Well said, Lady J!

Okay, where have I been?
Can Sims do push-ups? And one-armed push-ups at that?
If that option comes up when you click on a Sim, I can't believe I have missed it all these years. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 100574

Emile Lööv is darling, Jackie.
She is a woman that definitely has it all together. She's the whole package, isn't she?
And I really like your UFO Villa 1950. I've already downloaded it.
I'm thinking of changing it up a bit, as it's going to be in one of my beach hoods.
(I believe I mentioned that at Basic. Will definitely share pics when I do. girlwinkin )

Quote :
And where else can you see two moons in the night sky, then in Maxis Game? (Bite that EA)

Bite that EA! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 99672
Love it, Jackie!
How DID you get two moons and all those stunning stars?
WOW!!! What a lovely night sky!

Quote :
Emile I liked since the first time I played with UNI (many years ago ) in that time one did not know so much about building stuff, and that it was a whole world out there, filled with all you could even dream about...

Beautifully said, dear man.
And I thank you, as always, for sharing.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 692371
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
How DID you get two moons and all those stunning stars?
They have always been there, you just have to have a camera, so you can look up from the ground Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Quote :
Okay, where have I been?
Can Sims do push-ups? And one-armed push-ups at that?
If that option comes up when you click on a Sim, I can't believe I have missed it all these years. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 100574

You cant mark a Sim, for this future, you have to mark a radio, and push EXERCISE Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612 I think it can be done by a TV too, but that I am not sure of, why the one armed push ups, is that Emile have full physic point's and are trained like a Marin Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 637989

Quote :
And I really like your UFO Villa 1950. I've already downloaded it.
I'm thinking of changing it up a bit, as it's going to be in one of my beach hoods.
(I believe I mentioned that at Basic. Will definitely share pics when I do.

Please do that my girl, it's funny to se what other make of ones stuff Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612 When Emile moved in I found out that I had to build a new bedroom in the house, where the big living room are, well Emile wanted a guest room to, and when she is so nice, I just could not say no to her :dancinkitty1:

Thanks for answer my topic Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 678648

Edit the 4 of November 14:02 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 968206

Happy to present to you : Sani's new girlfriend Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 790471

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Sanisnewgirlfriend

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Sanisnewgirlfriend3

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Sanisnewgirlfriend2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Sanisnewgirlfriend1

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Sanisnewgirlfriend4 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 790471

Well its not official yet, but I think he will stand on his knees any day now Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 97206

Edit Later that Day! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

I have played a bit with my homemade girl Philippa She is a sweetie... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 226245

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa
Actuality I love all the freckles she got, that was a good Skin I found at Mts2.

I did a photo series on her Posing! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 968206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa3
Here she pose together with the big ape/Gorilla statue from Open for Business !

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa1
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa6
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa5
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa9
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa4
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa7
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa8

She are going first year on University and are study Mathematik! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 366915
I build her a little house (and its little)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa10
Philippa likes her little house!
Inside is not much space, but Philippa have placed her stuff, so it fits together and still are useful! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa11
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa12
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa13

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa14
The bedroom is light, and Philippa loves Sugah's beautiful Walls, Floor and stuff! blinkinhearts

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa16
Philippa is making her homework, she have to read much if she shall have a+ laughin

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa18
Don't you just love this windows, the person that did them is a genius!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa17
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Philippa19
Philippa taps her self on the shoulder, because now she is sure to get good grade, this year...

And that was all I had for to day! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 968206
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 pm

I have started working on Tara's friends house. (It is still a huge work in process)

This is the mom's bedroom, she is a big lover of shabby chic.....and thanks to Sugah for giving us this wonderful shabby chic set!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 BedShot

I would just like to say that since I finally learned how to do this (thank you so much for all of your help Sugah), I am now a clutter freak...lol

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 DressingTable

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 BedCloseUp

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:26 am

It's a beautiful room Jen, you make a big effort to make your room's, Houses, game look good and realistic, It's good to know that your Sims living a good life Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 817176 I can sometimes make their life a mess, and they have to live in crappy houses and be poor! but you are to nice for not get them all they need and a beautiful life Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 319331
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 am

Quote :
It's a beautiful room Jen, you make a big effort to make your room's, Houses, game look good and realistic, It's good to know that your Sims living a good life

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 357604

Really nice work, Jen! I am loving it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 28795
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 am

Quote :
It's a beautiful room Jen, you make a big effort to make your room's, Houses, game look good and realistic, It's good to know that your Sims living a good life

Aww thank you sweetie. I figure if I can't have this nice of stuff in real life then my simmies can...lol. I love the fact that talented creators (such as Lady S) make our game so much more enjoyable and we can have these beautiful things for our simmies.

Quote :
Really nice work, Jen! I am loving it!

Thank you so much Elle Belle!! I appreciate your support and gracious comments sweetie
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 284699 to both of you :)
Back to top Go down
dsmbear

dsmbear

PostSubject: The latest on Mitchell, Michael & friends   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Well, first of all....Mitchell and Michael Et Al, are "On life support", but that's really good news because it implies that I finally archived one of my sim goals this year, and that was to get a larger hard drive, and I got that done about two weeks ago. After my friend Lynn installed his old 200GB hard drive on my computer, I copied my saved games into a special folder and removed my old install of Sims 2, and I then defraged my hard drive and right now, I'm in the process of finding all of my game disks, and after I get my new copy of UNIBLUE's Power Suite installed, I will re-install my game and get going on resuming my game and I'll finally have all of the EPs installed! Hooray! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 578473 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 74257 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 912276 :dancinkitty1:

My next goal after that will be to possibly upgrade my memory, and then I'll be done upgrading this old Gateway E-6100. By the end of this month, I hope to finally get working on my first recolor...I can hardly wait!

By the way, I want to take the time to thank all who sent me wonderful tips and tutorials on how to do recolors...I read them, and they look simple enough for a novice like me to figure out...THANKS!

As I said on my sim blog recently...

Quote :
This is actually just one part of a much larger project, which for now is for now being called The "I Made a SIM of Myself Over John Foster Dulles" Project. (If you know your broadcast television history, you will be able to guess of whom I am going to make a celebrity sim of.) I won't say just what look he or she will have, but his or her costume is rather involved, and will take many parts, the first of which will be a recolor of part of the costume, the second will be of the sim himself or herself, the third will be a very important accessory, and there will be a fourth and final accessory.

(http://mitchellandmichael.blogspot.com/)

...This is a project of who's exact identity I'm keeping under wraps, but as I said on my blog, if you know your television history, and if you were one of the several people that I sent a PM to, you know what project I have decided to embark on, and the civil war hoop skirt recolor is just one of many parts.

I hope to post the finished first part of this project by the end of November...keep your fingers crossed, y'all!

...Wow...my first recolor, I can hardly wait toi get it done! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 408427

Oh, and one last thing...please forgive me of using this large font...I had my eyes checked recently, and my doctor says that I need bifocals! So, from now on, I'm going to use a larger font, if it's okay with you guys!

Last edited by dsmbear on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next