Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
soloaris

soloaris

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:28 am

verklempt well I also have a married family Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612 but yes so far Its just Sani :muahaha:
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Plenty of beauties in your neighborhood, as always, good sir.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Tackandkram
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:50 am

Thanks Sugah! Nice Smiley (Thanks and hug) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 912276

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Theyarenotfriends
April Reins (Caleb's girl) and her husband John Having a huge argument verklempt , it all started when he wanted to kiss her when they moved in to their home, she did not have high enough points for a kiss yet, so she pushed him away, and on that road they have walked, yesterday he attacked her and they fight, well she won the fight, but I guess they will not get over this... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 503793

Its hard when new married fight like this! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Oooh...this is interesting, isn't it?

First of all, I want to say I'm glad you used Russ' April.
She looks so pretty in Russ' snapshots.
I can't wait to see her in game, too. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 21650

April and her new hubby didn't get off to a very good start, did they?
Are they very different in personality?
What are their signs, aspirations and likes/dislikes?
John was a bit too assertive for her too soon, wasn't he?

I look forward to learning how their story unravels, Jackie.
Thank you for sharing the Athums with us.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 678648

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes she is very sweet, Russ did a nice job on her! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612 You know Sugah, He is a outgoing type (Lion) and she is a; hug teddy type, I don't know why their friend points was to low, normally they should be high enough to kiss by the letterbox in the beginning...
Maybe that was a bug, but some how, I first was sad and said to my self Oh.. nooo! After a time it become amusing and fun! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 85797 I shall post some pictures from them, but they just fight, so I don't think I can make a story about them... verklempt

Maybe they can divorce and I can make a story from their new life, But well maybe I just make a new Pair! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 pm

It IS interesting, that though John is outgoing & April IS the huggy type, they still can't get along.
Hmmm...

I look forward to seeing pics of their antics, though I'm a bit sad they can't seem to make it work.
You don't think, in time, these two will figure it out with a little help from our dear Jackie?
Is there no hope for these two? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 266736
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Sure I could cheat, but right now it is to fun to see them being angry on each other Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 774807

I am sure I will figure a way to cope with them! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Oh, no! I wasn't insinuating that you cheat to assist these two in finding peace and harmony with one another.
I rarely use any cheats, while playing, myself.

I'm glad you're enjoying their angry antics.
It CAN be fun to sit back and watch them argue and fight.
I agree!

Can't wait to see the pics,my friend.

Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh my god, I haven't posted for such a long time....

My computer was infected with a very serious Trojan, plus 78 viruses. I kid you not. We finally got it upand running again, and I'm slightly scared to see if my Sims game was affected in any way...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:02 pm

I can totally relate and empathyze with you, Miss Kitty.
I am glad you are up and running again.

Keep us posted! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 319331
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Virus use to infect system files and start files, for to hack your personal files, passwords and to brake your computer down... hopefully the was no virus that infect Sims Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 85797 so your game is probably not infected... don't know why some people have nothing else to do then build viruses to destroy for others Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 515704 Glad that your back and that your computer are cleaned! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 366915
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 am

Here is some pics on April and her husband Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 971462

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy
April is dancing for her self, and he is scheming plans to attack her (he is no good)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy1
So he start to hit her

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy2
but she fights back (good girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612 )

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy3
He says lot of bad things and then he ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy7
... attacks her again Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 971462

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy8
He is a reel bad guy, fight with lady's No

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy9
Good that April have played woman football... so she kicks his A.. again laughin

Then April's friend comes to visit her, and then he starts to become unfriendly with her too Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 553217

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy10
First he true a water balloon on her, and she hardly know the guy, so sure she gets irritated...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy12
(April's friend gets irritated) Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 971462

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy13
Then he gives her the electric hand shake..

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Badguy14
April runs to confer her friend Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612

Well like this they goes on the whole day and night, they cant sleep in the same bed, because all the hate Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 515704 and they fight the whole time...

I guess its time to have a divorce before it even have start!

Back to top Go down
WittyKitty

WittyKitty

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Thanks Sugah, I'll make sure to do that. I've actually got some pictures already, but I've got a few things to finish before psoting them!

Well, Soloaris, theres been a virus rampaging about over here that will randomly corrupt files, or just plain delete them. But after some testing, I've discovered my little pixel people are perfectly happy and safe! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 262201
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm Glad to here your Sim's are safe Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 74257 Good luck in the future, to not have an other virus!
Maybe you soon make a fabulous update, so I (and my friends) can see and read about them Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 912276
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:20 pm

I had another request done for me and I'm trying to figure out which one looks better.....

TJ now.....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 37609849

TJ new hair......
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 3bb8b315
The request I submitted was, to make the gray-ish/white color mixed in his hair stand out a bit more.
Since I have about 22 different clones of him from being ripped part, put back together and changed. That kind of stress adds to him. Hence, the new hair color.

By the way, I'm not uploading another version of him. Rest easy. There's enough of him/them

Oh, my messy desktop........
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 C6f97799
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:23 am

I think it would depend on what type of sim you were making, meaning personality and place in life. A more mature, grounded sim would be better suited with the second look, while a younger, more carefree sim would take to number one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:07 am

Technically, I had the hair done for TJ. That's why I used him as the model. He would be the only one wearing it, IF, I decided to change it.... I'm really up in the air about it. People are so used to seeing him with darker hair.

I thought I'd go with the idea he went gray at a young age...........lol
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 am

I can see why you are up in the air, both looks do work for him. A change may be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 am

I do like it. But, I'm just wondering if those big locks of gray in the front are a bit much. If you look at the orginal hair, you can barely see them.

I don't know........

Change can be good............
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Wow! What is his problem, Jackie???
There she is, having a lovely time of it, dancing and not bothering anyone, and he is about to pounce on her again! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 515704
Like you said, good for April for fighting back & kicking her rotten hubby's tush!
WOOHOO!!!

I've never seen the electric handshake before.
It must be part of an EP I don't have...perhaps Uni?
How dare that jerk attack April's friend!
What a loser!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 971462
It's time for pretty April to kick that creep to the curb.
What do you say? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 940149

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Quote :
I think it would depend on what type of sim you were making, meaning personality and place in life. A more mature, grounded sim would be better suited with the second look, while a younger, more carefree sim would take to number one.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Ed.
If the time has come for TJ to have a more mature look, the new hair is perfect!
We all tend to get more and more gray, eventually, as our lives progress.
Why not your TJ, too, when you think it is his time?

Like Elle said, both looks definitely work. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 940149

PS I don't think your desktop looks messy compared to some I've seen, believe me!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Once again, TJ is taking on a part of me. Well, up to a point. At 18, I started going bald and gray. All those (younger) years of being a, pretty young thing. But, I kept it up into my mid 20's.

When I had all that hair, I found a hairspray that gave that "hard hat" effect. On a windy day, my hair would remain motionless! YIPPIE!

I think I'll start using the grayer hair.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes she shall kick him good too Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 774807 , he is already out, I like April to much to let her have this loser to pest her life, she is all unhappy, and feel bad verklempt , all she ever wanted was a man that was nice to her, love, and a child or two! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 729422 one cant say that she wish to much for her life, I mean evry one should have the right to feel loved, and have a happy home...

I am looking for a nice guy, that can heal her wounds and make her heart laugh again Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 12612

I think it is from University... (or maybe OFB) :dancinkitty1: well the Sims have several ways to show bad manor, to each other, some is fun, but some is just annoying! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 515704 special, tired Sims in community lots, they are real boring Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote :
...he is already out...

bluwhew!

Good riddens to that rotten meanie!

Quote :
...all she ever wanted was a man that was nice to her, love, and a child or two! one cant say that she wish to much for her life, I mean evry one should have the right to feel loved, and have a happy home...

Awww...
That's not too much to ask.
Who doesn't want someone who will treat them with kindness?
Don't we all want to feel loved and have a happy home?
Sweet April deserves that.
I look forward to meeting the fellow who will heal her wounds and love her the way she deserves to be loved, Jackie.

Quote :
...tired Sims in community lots, they are real boring...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 683951
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:37 pm

I hope April finds a nice guy next time. Good for her for kicking that bum out! I don't know why some sims are so intent on being so obnoxious with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next