Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 am

Your hard work has paid off, because it's gorgeous so far!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 am

Wow. Gorgeous! Love all the big, high windows and clean lines. Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 am

Awww thank you so much ladies ..... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 765640

I worked on the kitchen and dining room today...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 Livingroom

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 Kitchen

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 FormalDiningArea

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 Eatinkitchen
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Gosh, that's a heckuva graphics card there young lady! Those rooms look so realistic. I had to do a double take on that first shot with the gorgeous sofas to see if it was a photograph of a real room. Wow! I love this house! Love the white with splashes of colour....and that green is currently my favourite colour~ Sweeeet!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Thanks my girl's; you are both so very nice Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 678648 I promised some pictures, but I had no time yet, because yesterday I had to play Em's Birthday, her Sim me is realy a nice Sim, and she looked terrific in her new dress, so I'm sorry to say, but I was stuck there, and had no time to move in 3 new girls on the lot ... but I shall try to play that lot to night Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 226245 Well, Thanks for answer my post!

When The baby come!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig8
Sani and Saber sleeps together after a stormy romance, Sani has been with a lot of girls, but he never met any one like Saber, he could walk against rain and fire to be with her...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig9
That night Saber wakes up and feel not so good in her stomach, and she thinks ... maybe she is pregnant!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig11
The day after she tell Sani her suspicions ... Sani says, are you sure?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig12
Yes I am and I can go to court to decide if it is your baby or not ... Oh ... no don't, I am happy, It was just a surprise, but a happy one!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig13
Sani Loves Saber, especially loves her belly Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 12612
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig14
And then the day comes, when the baby are on her way! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 578473

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig15
Ooh ... what a sweet girl, we shall call her Jasmine!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig16
Yes she is beautiful like a Jasmine!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig20
Sani can not stop to appreciate his little Jasmine!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig19
and Saber loves her little daughter too... What a happy family! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig17
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig18

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 SaniBestmmersig21
I think the Baby Jasmine are happy that her parents care so much for her...

Well thats all folks, more Pictures will come, when Jasmine becomes a toddler Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 912276

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Its a wonderful house you done, and the rooms are fantastic furnish! Yes also the pictures are great, it's like Toni says; your Graphic card are good! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 12612
But all is not the Graphic card, you are also a terrific photograph, and make very good pictures! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 912276
so; Beautiful house, amazed furniture ... and a great work, you get a gold star for that!
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 366915 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 247485 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 846508 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 247485 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 366915
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Oooh. It's so modern and beautiful. Great use of color - nice and subtle with a little pop here and there. You are a natural. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you all so much, you sure boost a gal's confidence level a whole lot

I love you sunny Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 284699

I do have a great graphics card but I will confess that I use Gimp (it's free and a whole lot like photoshop)...
it has a lot of neat effects on it like the borders I just figured out how to put around my pictures. My favorite effect is the softglow which I have used on the pictures above (you can adjust it to how strong you want it) but it just makes the pictures very pretty in my opinion.

Anyways, thank you all for the lovely feedback and comments on my house.

I will post some more pictures as soon as I am able to get back home.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:29 am

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
I use Gimp (it's free and a whole lot like photoshop)...
it has a lot of neat effects on it like the borders I just figured out how to put around my pictures. My favorite effect is the softglow which I have used on the pictures above (you can adjust it to how strong you want it) but it just makes the pictures very pretty in my opinion.

Oooooh! Thanks for the tip! Will check it out later.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

I am so freakin' behind in this thread! Please forgive me, dear Jen.
I know I should be better at keeping up in here. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 100574

Where to begin...

North Shore Apartments are GORGEOUS!
I am so lovin' what you've done. That city view from the kitchen is to die for, dahling.
And everything is so beautifully decorated. WOW!

Ari wrote:
...I love the blends of colors you used and how you have an easy going neutral living room and then a more boldly colored kitchen...

I totally concur.

* Have you told us WHAT graphics card you are using? If so, I missed that post. May I ask what it is???
Your pics are absolutely fantastic...SIMply awesome!

I especially love the amazing bold and beautiful teen room in the upstairs apartment.
What adolescent gal wouldn't adore THAT??? Great, eye popping colors and walls, esp.

And last, but not least, your Modern Beach House is GLORIOUS!
I love, love, love it!

The screenshots, decor, exterior...EVERYTHING is superb!

Toni wrote:
Those rooms look so realistic. I had to do a double take on that first shot with the gorgeous sofas to see if it was a photograph of a real room.
Wow! I love this house! Love the white with splashes of colour...

Amen to that!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Sir Jackie wrote:
But all is not the Graphic card, you are also a terrific photograph, and make very good pictures!
so; Beautiful house, amazed furniture ... and a great work, you get a gold star for that!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 637989

Jen wrote:
My favorite effect is the softglow...

I need to see if my PSP7 has that option. The soft glow is a fabulous touch to your already gorgeous snapshot, m'lady.

To sum it all up in a nutshell:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 717824 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 302407 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 461171

Keep up the absolutely awesome, magnificent work, Jen Jen. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 954246

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

Awww thank you Sugah....

You are too sweet with your lovely comments :)

The graphics card I am using is the one that came installed on my new computer.
It is a HP desktop and that is about the extent of what I know about it..lol Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 99672

I use Fraps for screen captures too. So maybe all three combined make for some good piccies. I know looking back on my very first ones that I ever posted here and I see just how bad my other computer was...lol.

I am behind on posting new pictures right now but will do some soon!!

I ended up putting the teen room in the Ivy Green House for d/l here... I just loved all of those bright colors too :)

Big Hugs
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 am

Download CPUZ, that will tell you everything you want to know, about your computer.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

You are most welcome for the compliments, Jen, and I mean every word.
Russ, thank you for the CPUZ link.

May I add that quick way to find out what your video card is to:

Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Display Adapters
(For example, mine says "NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT" when I click on the plus sign near Display Adapters)
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Thank you Russ for the link and Sugah for showing me where I could go

Ok I found it :)

It is an ATI Radeon HD4200 graphics card.
I custom ordered this computer from HP (my computer guru friend actually built it for me..lol)
I told him what I wanted (great graphics card, enough space and speed to install all of my sims games and sp's plus all of my music and etc)

With everything I have on here plus my outrageous downloads folder I still have a lot of space left.

It's hard to believe my computer is almost a year old...lol

I have been thinking about thinning out my downloads folder to make room for some new stuff.....lol

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:47 am

I don't know how NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT and ATI Radeon HD4200 compare to one another, but your graphics card definitely has it going on!
I wonder if the HD stands for High Definition?
I thought mine was supposed to be a decent card, but yours sure does make things look sharp, vivid and beautiful!

Anyhoo! I agree with thinning out the downloads folder every so often.
I find when I download others' houses, esp., I end up with a lot of stuff I would never use to decorate or build my own.
I also love the whole collection file business. It sure helps find sets easier, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 am

Here are a few exterior shots of my modern beach house....and a couple of one of the guest rooms :)

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 LowerLevelBeach

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 BackShotofHouse

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 BeachShot

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 GuestRoomUpstairs

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 GuestRoom2
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Oh, Jen! How beautiful!!!
I love the design of the place and the soft, subtle colors you've chosen for the inside.
The landscaping looks terrific & realistic for a beachside abode, too.

I can't wait to see more!
Did you see the request for a fully furnished beach house by LisaMac just recently posted in our Q & A section here?
The timing couldn't be more perfect with this!

Thank you for sharing, as always.
I love what you've done so far, m'lady.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 717824

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Awww thank you so much Lady S

Yes this house has become my "baby" so to speak...lol...

I am currently working on a beach lot for here as well as a couple of other goodies...lol...

I work on this modern beach house off and on and I don't think any of my simmies will ever be able to afford it...bahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 883392 The beach house is a beauty dream Jen! good work, and the bedroom realy looks great, I love the kitchen and the fact the house is built on Pillar's Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 817176 evry thing looks terrific!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm

It´s a lovely house Jen!

I like that butterfly wallpaper looks very dreamy.

Nice work!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 28795
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Awww thank you both so much for your beautiful comments!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 284699 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 405831

Uli I do love that wallpaper too...I put it in another house too and it had some hot pink on it :)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 am

Soft yet bold. I love the warm wood colors and the more neutral wall colors. They combine really well to make a memorable and pleasing house. I love the butterfly paper in the bedroom and the pretty picture on the wall - nice touch!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 am

That was by time he found the one and only, princess of his life.

Jasmine is a cute babygirl.

Can´t wait for more pictures and story.

Great update. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 912276
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm

AWWW!! Baby Jasmine is just precious! She's got her mama's eyes. I'm so happy you chose Saber. I'm glad you like her and it's a joy to see her having a happy life in your game. Thanks for sharing. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Quote :
...but he never met any one like Saber, he could walk against rain and fire to be with her...

Oh! That is so romantic. I love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 508493
I think it's awesome that Sani has found the love of his life in beautiful Saber.

Welcome to the world, sweet, precious Jasmine. What a cutie pie!
Can't wait to see her as a toddler and to learn what happens to the happy family next.

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game, dear Jackie.
Always a pleasure to find you here, my friend.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 692371

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next