Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 357604 Totally cool lots!!!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Awesome lots, Jackie. So much detail. I totally expected to see a zombie or a mutant show up in some of those shots. I do have to say though, that bed in the first lot. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 46579 I know they have to do with what they've got, but can you actually bring yourself to let a sim sleep on that bed? I'm not sure I could! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 128862 That just goes to show how much realistic detail you've got there.

Quote :
Or Maybe sit in quiet and listen to the rippling water from a broken toilet chair ...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 128862

Great work.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Awesome Jackie! How long did it take to build all of those lots?! I agree with Ari...the attention to detail is incredible. I'm mesmerized. Oh...yeah, and like Em said...about that bed......eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 598258 I'm looking forward to seeing how your families survive...and if any mutants show up! affraid

Absolutely fantastic work Jackie!

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Ooooo.......so sorry to hear about the Davis' Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 729422 Will you re-create them?

Love the paintings, and the house is gorgeous. I love he built in garage. Nice layout! How may rooms? Can we see shots of inside? :praying1: dancintrio
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Just a quick update...

Visiting New Orleans has inspired me to build a few shotgun and French Quarter homes....

My nephew told me that the long houses are called shotgun houses and some of these have a two story addition on the back of them called camel backs...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 089

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 085
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:38 pm

wow! Gorgeous Jen! great shots! I'm so drawn to the architecture of New Orleans (though I've never been). In fact, The Big Easy was the inspiration for my own neighbourhood, Christophe Harbour.

Sooooooo....will you be trying your hand at building some New Orleans style homes for our simmies? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks sweetie, I just took these shots as we were walking around in the French Quarter.
I don't have any pictures of the "shotgun" houses but I saw enough of them to remember what they look like :)

The funniest thing is to see all of the Mardi Gras Beads hanging off of porches and gates :) They do love festival season there! There is always something to do or see.

I just started on a new "French Quarter" house last night. It is built and wallpapered but not decorated yet. The only room finished so far is the kitchen (appliances, cabinets) I found some gorgeous iron fencing and columns on MTS last night that I am going to try to work into my neighborhood......

The second picture gave me some great ideas for possible apartments...I love how they are built right beside each other and each one is different...

So if all goes well, I should be able to offer a couple of things hopefully soon :)
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks a lot girls! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 338947

Quote :
can you actually bring yourself to let a sim sleep on that bed?

Yes I have worse bed's for them to sleep in Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 97206 then you should see the bathtubs I have laughin

Quote :
the rippling water from the broken toilet chair

That toilet seat, is a fountain, and it spraying water forward... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612

Quote :
I'm looking forward to seeing how your families survive.

Guess I will post some pictures about that ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612

Thanks for watching! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 912276

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Oliveinwaist
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

Oh wow!!

This is awesome sweetie!! You have put so much work and detail into it.

I agree with the other girls, eewwwwwww on that nasty bed but I guess if Zombies were coming, I would sleep anywhere too.
It reminds me of my favorite movies, 28 days and 28 weeks later.

The whole world has gone made with flesh eaters and only a few humans remain....excellent work sweetie!!!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 pm

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
made with flesh eaters and only a few humans remain....excellent work sweetie!!!

There's something really unsettling about a sentence that contains the words "flesh eaters" and "sweetie!" affraid Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 99672 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 363286
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Thanks Jen Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 23207

Toni; now when you mention it ... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 97206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Boneyard4
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Lady A wrote:
This is fantastic!
All of it - so wonderfully creative and what an awesome presentation you gave us. I really felt like I was there, among the last of humanity.

Well said, Ariana, well said!

Lady T wrote:
I agree with Ari...the attention to detail is incredible.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 357604

Lady T wrote:
There's something really unsettling about a sentence that contains the words "flesh eaters" and "sweetie!"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 363286

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 683951

Jackie, how wonderful!
Everything is so well thought out and totally sets the mood you intended.
I absolutely love what you've done with your Fallout Project.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 28795

Thank you for being here and sharing what you've been up to in game, as always, my dear man.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 302407
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Oliveinwaist8

Thanks sweetie Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 888294
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Well here is a start on house #1 of my French Quarter Series...lol

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Bedroom2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Bedroom2sideview

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Flowers

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Kitchen2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Lr2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Lr

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Sittingareaupstairs

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Sittingarea

Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:02 am

What a wonderful place! I wold like to live there! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612 good work my girl Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 665781
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

It's gorgeous! You've done a fabulous job. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 am

What pretty pictures! *happy sigh* It's perfect! Every single thing!

I particularly love the bedding: the blanket and pillows. I'm looking for those colours. They're exquisite. Did you do them? I love the blue ottoman, and all the white sofas! I'm going through a white phase in my decorating. (In fact I have to force myself to use colours now on my lots laughin - I've got a slew of new uni grads, that I'm moving into apartments and they're all beginning to look the same).

That antique kitchen sink is fabulous! Where did you find that?! Oh...and the lamp in the last shot is beautiful. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 846508
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 am

Thank you all so much :))) I have just got the basics in right now as you can see there isn't any clutter....yet!! lol Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 99672 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 598258 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 97206

I am going to try and finish it up tonight (if the P90x workout I do tonight doesn't kill me) and post some more pictures soon. I have started a whole new hood that I plan on just building New Orleans style homes and community lots in.

Toni - my fellow clutter a holic...no sweetie I didn't recolor that beautiful bedding (alas I do not know how to do that or mesh)

I can tell you that I got the beautiful white sofa here and there are some beautiful recolors here

I love the cleaness of white furniture too. It is hard to get out of a particular color theme once you get hooked on one. It took me forever to get out of the shabby chic decorating mode I was in...hehehehehe

Once I get back in game I will find out where I got that sink, lamp (I do know that came with an entire bedroom set, I just can't think of who did it right now) and the bedding and share it with you all.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 am

AdriannaSimmie wrote:

I can tell you that I got the beautiful white sofa here and there are some beautiful recolors here

Once I get back in game I will find out where I got that sink, lamp (I do know that came with an entire bedroom set, I just can't think of who did it right now) and the bedding and share it with you all.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 367799 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Great work! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 302407 I love what you've done so far.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh, how beautiful, Jen! I SIMply love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 28795

Lady T wrote:
I particularly love the bedding: the blanket and pillows. I'm looking for those colours. They're exquisite.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 357604

Did you share where you found those? The canopy over the bed is so pretty, too.
(OOPS! Just read that you're going to check next time you load up your game. Thank you, ma'am. I love you )

Everything is just gorgeous, m'lady.
You are so very gifted in the decorating department.
I truly envy your talent for putting a room together so splendidly.

Thank you for sharing with us.
Can't wait to see your New Orleans style hood and more of your fabulous French Quarter themed abodes.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 302407 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 461171

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks everyone, you all are truly the best ever!!

Well I revamped the living room as I just wasn't happy with it :))

*I promise to get the links for the other stuff tomorrow. I kind of got wrapped up in my game and forgot Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 804361

I know that blanket is a recolor of Jonesi's bed blanket and that cute little canopy over the bed is a slave to the blanket and picks up all of the recolors of it too :) How cool is that?

It takes a my game over 15 minutes to load since my download folder is sooooo full.. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 598258 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 97206

Anyway, here is the new look Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 12612

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Revampedlivingroom

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Lrrevamp2

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Loveseatwithpillows
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 am

Gawjus! Love, love, love the green accents! wow!

Oh...and I don't know if you've got these worn metal fence recolors by Spiegelsplitter in your heaving DL folder yet Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 99672....I thought they'd be perfect for your New Orleans project! You'll find them here.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 ColourfulBoheme_Metal_Overview
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:54 am

Ooooh no I did NOT have those, thank you so much girl!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 912276

Those are going to be perfect!!

Hey, what's a few more downloads anyway...hehehehehe Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Jen wrote:
I know that blanket is a recolor of Jonesi's bed blanket and that cute little canopy over the bed is a slave to the blanket and picks up all of the recolors of it too :) How cool is that?

Very! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 21650
Thank you for looking into it for me.

Toni wrote:
Gawjus! Love, love, love the green accents!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 717824
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next