Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2

Go down 
+16
clc
ilikefishfood
autumnelle
WittyKitty
ChocklitKiss
Hobbes
dsmbear
Nancy01905
Astral Faery
soloaris
Nonni
Hunter
Ullwera
SimEm
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:23 pm

I use the windos movie maker to put them together. I video them in small parts then upload them to windows movie maker to get them into the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Hmmm...That's interesting!
I have Windows Movie Maker.
My daughter knows how to use it.
One of these days when she's here, I'm going to see if she and I can create a Sims video together.
She Sims, too. I bet it'd be a fun project. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 21650

:thanx:
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Good Luck, i just played around with it. if you go to the Sims2 site you can get music that you can use for your moives as well
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Guess who got power today?
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 12679 :muahaha:

This is just a tiny start on my beach house I am currently working on. Oh how I have missed my game and creating :))

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Beachhouse

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Beachhouselr
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:50 pm

YESSS! She's baaaack! dancintrio

So glad you have power again, m'lady.
That's great to hear.

I love this already!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 846508

I've been wanting sooo much to download more of the fabulous abodes our team creates here.
But since I mostly only have downloads I intend on recoloring, I don't usually snatch up fully decorated homes.
(Lotsa stuff can clutter up my downloads folder and makes it hard to find what I'm needing to recolor.)
Plus, I don't get to play much, unfortunately.

However, I think I am going to use my second log in...the one I originally set up for beach hoods only...
And start downloading a bunch of these gorgeous Sims abodes we have to offer at Sugah's Place.
I am so in love with so many of them and the ones that you have built and decorated are no exception, dear Jen.

Thank you for sharing with us.
If you ever need anything in particular to grace one of your beautiful homes, please feel free to ask.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 461171
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Awww thank you sweetie

Here are a few more pics...
I am getting ready to head back to my sister's so I must quit... sniff, sniff

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Bluebeachhouse

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Beachhouse-1

This is the formal living room/media room

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Beachhousemusicroom

This is the entry way with a reading nook

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Beachhouseentry
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:39 am

Oh its just beautiful Jen! The whole place is so soothing. I can almost feel the breeze blowing through the big open windows. Just lovely. I'm just loving the white...so light and pristine....but the nook area in its earthy colours is just as lovely...cosy and warm, and perfect for curling up with a romantic novel. The wooden floors are particularly gorgeous. I have a thing for wooden floors.

The whole place reminds me of the old estate houses that still dot the Caribbean islands...the louvered, open windows, well-worn but highly polished wooden floors and big spacious rooms that let the breeze blow through. It feels like home, Jen.

Speaking of home...just so happy for you that you've got your electricity back! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 284699
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:27 am

Oh wow, thank you so much for the lovely and wonderful comments sweetie...
Quote :
The whole place reminds me of the old estate houses that still dot the Caribbean islands...the louvered, open windows, well-worn but highly polished wooden floors and big spacious rooms that let the breeze blow through. It feels like home, Jen.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 3547075637

I do love those windows. The nook area to me was like an old part of the house the new owners have not yet remodeled but she liked it so much with the weathered walls she just left it that way.

It is so random on how I start building a house. I built the glassed in back porch first then went from there...lol Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 99672

I was very sad that I had to quit decorating and head back to my sister's house last night :(

There are two big bedrooms upstairs with a nice size bath too.
I still have to finish the kitchen and glassed in back porch.

There is also a small half bath right off the entry way that I managed to squeeze in a small sink and toliet. I will have to test the lot later to see if it is usable.

Anyway glad you all like it Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 367799 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 765640
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Oh I love those rugs!!!! And the rest of the house of course!! Lovely Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 42344

Good to have you back again Jen!!

blinkinhearts Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 678648
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Toni wrote:
Oh its just beautiful Jen! The whole place is so soothing. I can almost feel the breeze blowing through the big open windows. Just lovely...
The whole place reminds me of the old estate houses that still dot the Caribbean islands...the louvered, open windows...that let the breeze blow through.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 357604 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 637989

I could soooo move into this gorgeous beach house like ... right this very moment, m'lady!
The formal living/media room is SIMply divine.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 461171

I can't remember if I have those louvered windows. Whose mesh is that? Do you recall, Jen?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 302407 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 846508

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:58 pm

It is just beautiful, Jen. Every inch and every corner is perfect. You've completely outdone yourself with this masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Awww thank you all so much sunny

Sugah, I can't recall right off the top of my head but I will be heading back up to see Pops on Sunday to cook his meals for the week. I will fire up my game (like I need an excuse to do that) and find out who made these lovely windows..

I have to tell you m'lady that I am really loving your beachy walls I have the honor of using in the house too :)

Thank you all so much!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Quote :
I will fire up my game (like I need an excuse to do that) and find out who made these lovely windows.

Quote :
I have to tell you m'lady that I am really loving your beachy walls I have the honor of using in the house too :)

And I am honored to see them grace your beautiful Sims abodes and most grateful for your support, as always, dear Jen.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 122582
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:48 am

Your beach house is so gorgeous! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 846508
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Thank you so much Em!!

Well it has been quite a while but I actually got to play my game today..

Meet the Faulkner family

Samantha (or Sam as she likes to be called) *she is a Maxis premade that I gave a little plastic surgery to ;)
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Sam

Her dashing husband Rafe
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Rafe

and their Twilight obsessed daughter Nicolette
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Nicolette

Here are a few piccies of their new house. They just moved into the neighborhood.
It's a small house but very homey.

Rafe and Sam's room (can you tell purple is her favorite color?)
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 RafeandSamsbedroom

Nicolette's Room (Twilight Fan for sure ;)
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Nicolettesbedroom

Living Room/Dining Room Combo
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Lroom
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Lr
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Livingroom

Kitchen
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Kitchen
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Kitchenanddiningroom

Back to top Go down
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

PostSubject: Holly's Hilarious 'Hood   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Sooooooo, I haven't really done that much yet. I'm currently in the depths of a downloading binge, and have been loading my game up just to check and see if the custom content is showing up okay. But here are a few sims I can share...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Snapshot_3ae5aa30_fae5ab50
This is Lauren and Jaylen Holmes. I am planning on using them for the Passel of Moppets challenge at some point in the future.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Snapshot_3ae5aa30_dae5aa33
I'm trying out Selzi's original face templates. I'm not terribly fond of them right now, as they make all my guy sims look asian, unless I give them dark skin. But who knows, maybe they'll grow on me. laughin Is anyone else using default face templates? If so, which ones?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Snapshot_3ae5aa30_dae5ab0c
...However, I think the ladies all look quite good. Lauren's quite a beauty, if I do say so myself. :)

As I said in the introduction thread, I'm in the middle of a downloading binge. I'm currently looking for male hair, and clothing for all ages/genders. Anybody have some good sites? I've already been to Liana sims, and downloaded some female clothing there. Thanks ahead of time! Peace <3
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:26 pm

I use Pooklet's face templates, found here, but I change the number 23 template for another.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Lauren is a very pretty sim (always loved that name, too - hmm - think I'm going to have to steal it Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 738528 )

I've used Selzi's templates for a long time. I have two different accounts - a medieval game on one and a modern game on the other - and I think I have Selzi's templates in one and Pooklet's in another.

I remember the Passel of Moppets challenge over at PTS - we really had a lot of fun with that one, didn't we?
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:20 am

Holly wrote
Quote :
I'm currently looking for male hair, and clothing for all ages/genders. Anybody have some good sites? I've already been to Liana sims, and downloaded some female clothing there. Thanks ahead of time! Peace <3

Oh wow... I really, really love Garden of Shadows (Go to Doll Parts you will find lots of hair, makeup, clothes, etc. It is seperated by gender) and Ros Sims is great for female clothes.

I wish I was on my home computer because i have so many sites bookmarked...
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:52 am

That's so funny. I was just thinking about that challenge a day or two ago. That one was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy doing it. It looks like you have a pretty set of parents to start with.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Whoa...just....wow. Rafe is freaking hot! I mean steaming gorgeous. The ladies in his life are lovely, too. Will this gorgeous couple have more beautiful children? I love Rafe's shirt!! He's clearly a Monty Python fan. I can't tell you how many times I watched that dang movie, lol!

The house, as always, just blows me away. Every detail of it - so soft and pretty...and homey! It's beautiful, but livable, too. I especially love the purple master bedroom. That one is just eye catching and soothing and bright and cheerful all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Thank you so much Ari. Yes they will have more children, they are both family aspirations...
I just started playing them yesterday and they are well on their way to having another one...

These two are just....well they just want to have more children Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 99672 ..

I am very happy with how pretty Nicolette is and that makes me feel a little easier that they won't be having weirdo kids... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 99672

I am a huge Monty Python fan and was very tickled when I found these shirts, there are a whole bunch of them in that set.

I have fallen in love with playing smaller houses...

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Welcome to the the gang!

I do love smaller houses too.

Rafe and Samantha are very cute.

I liked your livin/diningroom combo mostly I liked the colors you have put together.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 ImagesCAIX0VPX

Me too Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 774807
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm

What a pretty family and a gorgeous house! I especially like the purple bedroom. That's one of my favorite colors too.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:36 pm

I have a shirt in my modern game of flesh eating rabbit.

AdriannaSimmie wrote:

These two are just....well they just want to have more children Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 99672 ..

Oh - you mean they're going at it like rabbits. Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 598258 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 97206 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 99672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2 - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 2
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next