Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sandy's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
butterflyunion
Sugah
Nonni
SimEm
mac
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nonni

Nonni

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 am

Thank you, Cher, for sharing the info about the Directory's Cut. It is extremely helpful.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 262201 
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Sandy, I haven't seen you around or heard from you in awhile.
I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and missing you around Sugah's Place of late.
Hope all is well in your world, my dear.

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 678648 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi Sugah :) I'm still here  I love you  I was just thinking today that I haven't been over here lately! Didn't get any update emails and neglected to ck in.. Hope u are doing well  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 578473 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:27 am

I'm so glad you stopped by, Sandy.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 817176 

I wonder why you are not getting any email notifications of posts here lately?
Have you checked your settings?
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:22 pm

I started a neighborhood for Sugah and gang!  Its called Oceanview!  Sugah was the first to move in and now has a job in the Education career.  Then Ari moved in and has a career in Adventure!  Next came Toni!! Toni doesnt have a job yet.  Then Elle moved in (no pics yet of Elle)  Down the lane we have Mac and Maikki!  Mac rolled LTW as Mad Scientist with Science as his Hobby!  Maikki wants to become a World Class Ballet Dancer and has the Hobby of Music and Dance :)  The neighborhood needed a Pub, so Mulligans is now down the road!! I made a CAS Sim to live there, forget his name, haha.  His "greeters" were Maikki, Toni and Mateo!! Enjoy!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Sugah_moves_in

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Sugah_promotion

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Sugah_hmfrmwork

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Toni_sugah

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Sugah_toni

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Ari_hammock

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Ari_moves_in

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Move_in2-1

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Move_in-1

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Maikki_toni

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Move_in2

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Move_in
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Oh, how fun!!!
And "Oceanview" !!! A hood right up my alley!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 134529 

I'm so pleased to find you playing and posting your game antics again, Sandy.
And how great to see one of our resident love bird pairs, M & M, smoochin' and snugglin' together.  I love you 

Lady S wrote:
Maikki wants to become a World Class Ballet Dancer and has the Hobby of Music and Dance :)

Now, why doesn't that surprise me?  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 97206 
Maikki is rockin' that cool ensemble and hairstyle, btw.

It's great seeing some of our Simselves in your game.
And might I add, Toni's Mulligan's Pub looks awesome!!!

Thank you for sharing.
Can't wait to learn what you have in store for Sugah & gang.
Sandy, DO add your OWN Simself.
It wouldn't be a hood for Sugah's forum fam without YOU in it.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 508493
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Aha! Thanks Sugah! This hood has been a lot of fun! I was thinking of adding in my self-sim somewhere lol
And, after all of this time playing S2 I finally can have my ceilings show  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 99672 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Quote :
And, after all of this time playing S2 I finally can have my ceilings show...

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 683951 

Quote :
I was thinking of adding in my self-sim somewhere...

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 147390 

You truly should, Sandy.
As I said, Sugah's 'hood just wouldn't be complete without your Simself in the mix!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 711747 

Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:07 pm

What lovely fun! Thank you, Sandy. Like Sugah I am looking forward to your SelfSim to get in on the action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks Nonni, glad you enjoyed the pictures!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 pm

In continuing the saga of Sugah and pals, we have the romance and marriage of Ari and Mateo!!  Yes, it was love at first sight for these two!  They do look great together!!  
Mateo is a Knowledge-Family sim.  His LTW is to be a Mad Scientist. Hobby; Cuisine.  He is a Taurus 47365.  One of his co-workers in the neighborhood is Mac!
Ari is Family-Knowledge Aquarius 43666.  LTW is to max all 7 skills. She is in the Adventure career.  BTW they had a roof-raiser wedding party, I was pleasantly shocked!!  Also they are already expecting a bundle of joy from the stork soon.
After a beautiful backyard wedding the happy couple went on a lovely honeymoon to Twikki Island :)  
Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Ari_mateo_marry

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Honeymoon1

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Honeymoon2

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Honeymoon3

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Honeymoon4

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Ari_mateo

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Ari_mateo_2

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Ari_mateo3

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Mac_Mateo_co-workers
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Ari and Mateo look very happy together, and their honeymoon looks like it was fun.

Don't you love how, when talking together on the couch, sims will often be looking straight ahead, like they're not listening to the other one?  laughin 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Cher, that's funny! I never thought about it that way  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 97206 
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:50 am

Hi Sandy \o checking out your thread. Looks like you had some interesting stuff going on :3 Yeah I've used Toni, Ms S and some of the other simmers self simmies before. In fact, I just added Toni to my Generations hood :p heheh...I think she's supposed to be arranged married or compete for a spouse. (Hafta check my notes)
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks for looking! I know my pics are not that great, but I think they are better than they used to be :)
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:46 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Thanks for looking! I know my pics are not that great, but I think they are better than they used to be :)

Oh don't worry too much about that :3 everyone does things howevers most comfortable to them. I can see the darling family just fine. Good luck to them making things work financially ^^v
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Sandy, so happy to see an update in your 'hood!

Quote :
Yes, it was love at first sight for these two! They do look great together!!

Love it when that happens! T'was meant to be!
Ari and Mateo are quite the handsome pair.
I love their matching honeymoon ensembles on Twikki Island.
And Ari is such a Sim beauty, she is even rockin' her work uniform (pointy elfin ears and all)!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 598258 
How cool that Mac and Mateo are co-workers!

I enjoyed seeing what's been going on in your game lately.
Thank you for sharing!

Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 692371 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:10 am

Thanks Butterfly-yes, most of my families are helped by a underground vein of gold called the motherlode  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 97206 

Thanks Sugah! And I'm glad you enjoyed the new pictures and story! You were a good guest at the wedding, don't know if you can see yourself in the first row there!  laughin 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 am

Oh my gosh! I was so enamored with AriSim dipping her new hubby, that I missed SugahSim in the audience smiling at the newly wed couple!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 21650
BTW, I posted a tiny update the other day in my game antics thread, too, Sandy!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 584675 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Sandy, has romanced blossomed between Sugah Sim and Ulli's Benjamin, per chance?  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 738528 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:13 am

Oh yes, Sugah! They are married now and "she" is almost at the top of the Education career. She is also prego!! haha!! I'll share some pictures of them next :)  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 12612 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:46 am

Love the pics of Mac and Maikki canoodleing. I can't believe, though, that he ended up with a science career and a science ltw and she ended up with a dance career and a dance ltw at random. Didn't you use a hack to make it so?  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 738528 (I do it all the time!  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 12612) What fun that somebody else is creating stories involving Sugah's people! As you know, in my hood, Sugah already has two grown children (Crystal and Kane). Can grandchildren be that far away??? Whoever ends up with Crystal will have to love that doggie, Honey! Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 74257

Regarding sims staring straight ahead when "conversing". OTOH, when a sim walks by, other sims often turn their heads to watch. They also react to each other when conversing while eating. You'd think they might have added animations for the conversation on a sofa as well.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 am

Mac-I do have Sim Blender and SW Hobby Adjuster ;) On Maikki's index card I do note that I changed her hobby to Dance from Science but yours I do believe came up Science/Science! I am behind on sharing photo's !! You and Maikki had a son I named Josh! His DNA came up 10 10 9 0 1 :) with a Hobby already Science . He doesnt have a LTW yet as he is just a child...I promise to share pics soon!  I love you 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 am

SandySimmer wrote:
His DNA came up 10 10 9 0 1

I think that SimBlender can change DNA. I use this. Three books that can improve personality traits by studying. A lot of kids are born with Grouchy/Nice at 1.  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 971462 I will have them, as children, study to get it up to 3 or 4. I've also had a few NPC sims that I've made active who had a sloppy/neat or 0 or 1  Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 46579  and use the books to get it to 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Thanks Mac, I will try those...Is there any limit on how many points you can add with the books?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy's 'Hood   Sandy's 'Hood - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy's 'Hood
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next