Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring

Go down 
+10
Nonni
LilSister
SimEm
SandySimmer
ilikefishfood
Cher64
Phinae
Astral Faery
mac
Sugah
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:34 am

Chloe! wow!  and when she's a teen or adult! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Sugah wrote:
Speaking of Zach, the lad has grown into a handsome teen.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 357604   And you are so right about his eyes, wow!

Sugah wrote:
I am thinking Ezekiel is going to resemble his big sis (Celeste) & Chloe her big bro (Zach

Looks like it to me too!

Cute pics of Chloe and Dion. sunny
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Sugah wrote:
I think his eyes are rather sweet and dreamy.

They are. He looks like a gentle, but not wimpy, guy. I think he's going to be a very handsome man.

Quote :
I am thinking Ezekiel is going to resemble his big sis (Celeste) & Chloe her big bro (Zach).

It's looking that way. I like how alert Chloe looks in the close up.

Quote :
Clayton, lying in bed, pondering his many blessings (one of whom he is holding)

A[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 508493

Quote :
he may grow more into his looks as a teen.

laughin I'm sure he will.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Zach is beautiful! His eyes are dreamy. The twin girls are little cuties. And I think Dion is adorable. He has a very strong jawline and bright, intelligent eyes. I bet he'll be handsome when he grows up. It will be exciting to watch him as he ages.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:05 pm

Cher wrote:
He looks like a gentle, but not wimpy, guy. I think he's going to be a very handsome man.

If he's going to be the next Mayor of Tres Lagos, no wimp can he be, Lady C! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 584675

Sandy wrote:
And you are so right about his eyes, wow!

Think that'll help him win the ladies' votes, Sandy? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 738528

Ari wrote:
The twin girls are little cuties.

The twins are actually a boy (Ezekiel) and a girl (Chloe), but thank you, Ari. girlwinkin

Thank you, Mac, Sandy, Cher & Ari, for visiting my Offspring thread and for all your comments.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Quote :
Yes, I have the same problem! Sometimes I get so confused I tell the wrong person to feed one baby and they just put the one they were carrying down on the floor! Argh!

That is a problem. I always make sure to check carefully before I direct my sims to interact with twin babies, especially when putting them to bed. Too many times in the past I've had my sim put the baby they were holding on the floor, get the other baby out of one crib and put it in the other crib, when I only wanted them to put the baby they were holding to bed. Rolling Eyes

Ooh, I really like Zach's look as a teen. His eyes are definitely dreamy. It looks the kids have a nice mix of skintones. It turned out nicely balanced. Ezekiel and Chloe are very cute!

Aw, what a sweet pic of Clayton and Veronica. I like Dion's look so far.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Em wrote:
Too many times in the past I've had my sim put the baby they were holding on the floor, get the other baby out of one crib and put it in the other crib, when I only wanted them to put the baby they were holding to bed.

I'm embarrassed to think how many times I've done exactly that. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 598258
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:54 pm

Em wrote:
Too many times in the past I've had my sim put the baby they were holding on the floor, get the other baby out of one crib and put it in the other crib, when I only wanted them to put the baby they were holding to bed.

Cher wrote:
I'm embarrassed to think how many times I've done exactly that.

Guilty! And Sugah makes three!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 774807

Em wrote:
It looks the kids have a nice mix of skintones. It turned out nicely balanced.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 357604

They do and it is nicely balanced (2 w/ medium skin & 2 w/ darker skin).
None of Evie and Zen's children have her fair, freckled skin though. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 553217
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 11:11 am

Before this project started, my Suvi and Jacob were already in love & engaged in Tres Lagos.
Though I am wanting to do a nice mix of different creators' Sim genetics, these two begged to participate in our experiment.
They're such a lovely, dear pair. How could I refuse? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 738528

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Family Sim, Taurus, Lieutenant, Gamer)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 SuviHead_zps289133df

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Family Sim, Taurus, Draftsman, Gamer)

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 Jacob-MrFebruary2015_Head_zpstx3jwxdb

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 366915 Welcome to the Roarke family little Sabrina!!!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 366915

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 Rico_WelcomeSabrina_zpsggyqctbh

Sabrina has grown into a toddler and has a peculiar looking face. affraid
I'm hoping it is one she will grow into! More pics to come soon!

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Sugah, I'm glad you included them, what a handsome couple. Sabrina looks cute as an infant, looking like Dad with the blue eyes! Sometimes toddlerhood makes them not so cute Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 99672
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat May 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Sugah Suvi was the first sim from this site I downloaded when I fired up my computer in MN. She'll always be special for me  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 243713 Both Suvi and Jacob are still single in my 'hood. I don't know whether they're compatible or not but if the are (or can be made to be  blinkinhearts) it might be interesting for me to try the same pairing.

I've had a few toddlers who were, er, interesting. But those eyebrows on Sabrina??? verklempt affraid I don't think I've ever seen a RL baby - or a sim baby with Groucho eyebrows. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 62525 Is that the way she 'popped out'?
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:21 am

I agree she is a very cute infant.  Now I'm curious to see her as a toddler.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:06 am

Mac wrote:
Sugah Suvi was the first sim from this site I downloaded when I fired up my computer in MN. She'll always be special for me...

Awww, Mac! Thank you. You have made my sunny Sunday! sunny  

Quote :
Both Suvi and Jacob are still single in my 'hood. I don't know whether they're compatible or not but if the are (or can be made to be  blinkinhearts ) it might be interesting for me to try the same pairing.

Oh, I would love that! Yes, please and thank you!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 408427
I created Jacob about 8 months after Suvi and had no idea when I moved him into the hood, he'd have so much in common with her.
They are a match made in SimHeaven. Here's hoping a few sparks fly when you check Suvi & Jacob's chemistry in your 'hood, too, Mac.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 940149

Oh, and Sabrina's eyebrows look to be Maxi's rope-like dark ones to me.
Not the most appealing for sure! I always change them when the bambini become toddlers.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 922586  

Sandy wrote:
Sabrina looks cute as an infant, looking like Dad with the blue eyes! Sometimes toddlerhood makes them not so cute.

I can't tell if Sabrina has her mama's eyes or daddy's, Sandy. But as a toddler, she seems to resemble her dad's features & dark hair.
We shall see!
And you're right. Some toddlers have a face only a mommy and daddy could love!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 97206

Thank you for your comments, Sandy, Mac & Ari.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:16 am

Wow!  Look at my grandsimmies!!! I'm so proud! dancintrio

I think Zach in particular is going to be turning some heads with those gorgeous eyes!

Thoroughly enjoying this experience, Sugah. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612

Sabrina looks like she's going to be a stunner too! sunny
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:26 am

You have me curious to see that toddler face, and whether or not she will grow out of (or in to?) it. She's a very cute infant, so hopefully she won't be too appearance-challenged. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:15 am

Lady T wrote:
Look at my grandsimmies!!! I'm so proud!

You should be! Your Sims have made some beautiful babies, Toni. I love you

Quote :
I think Zach in particular is going to be turning some heads with those gorgeous eyes!

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 357604 ... They're dreamy! He's the future mayor of Tres Lagos (should definitely win the female population's votes)! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 940149

Quote :
Sabrina looks like she's going to be a stunner too!

Cher wrote:
You have me curious to see that toddler face, and whether or not she will grow out of (or in to?) it. She's a very cute infant, so hopefully she won't be too appearance-challenged.

Here's hoping, ladies. Let us pray!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 266736  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 97206
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:28 am

I was verrrrrry tired after playing with a verrrrrry active 2 year old for over 9 hours yesterday, so this isn't my best capture.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 85797

Toddler Sabrina with Nanny Calista
- Daughter of Suvi & Jacob Roarke -

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 Roarke_ToddlerSabrina-Nanny_zpstkk1d6u8

I think one of the reasons I suggested we put "up close and personal" snapshots of the (founding) Offspring couples is it gives us all a better opportunity to compare the facial features of the offspring with their parents'.
It's part of the fun of this experiment in Sims' genetics, I think.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 738528

This is how Sabrina's features appear to my eyes (thus far):
When I look at Sabrina's nose, in particular, I think I am seeing a rather long one like her dad's with the bridge being wider like her mom's.
Her hair is dark like dad's, eye color seems to be her mom's (hard to tell, but they don't look as blue as her dad's) and skin tone is warm like mom's.
Her eyes are set funny, but I'm hoping she will grown into her facial features, as I've said.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 266736

So far she doesn't seem to resemble the Roarke's precious pittie, Rico, at all! So that's something...  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 97206

Next up:
Elle's gorgeous redhead [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Ari's snackolicious [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Em's lovely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have moved into Tres Lagos.
Here's hoping they all find the perfect match to fall in love with so these beautiful Sims can begin adding their stunning DNA to the 'hood's offspring! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:28 pm

She looks darling in the photo - I like how she turned out with the warm skin tone and bright eyes. I'll be curious to see how she looks in your next pic.

I do have a question about providing a photo (in game) of the sim couple - if we want to directly compare features to their offspring, would it be better to get a neutral face shot of them - rather than a cutesy one - like with mine, I have the couples all cuddling on the couch. It's cute because they're happy, but doesn't do anything to show off their actual features since they're grinning like, well, lovebirds laughin . I may go back and edit mine at a later date so we can all see them better.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Thank you for visiting, Ari.
I will try to get a better snapshot of little Sabrina soon. I like her coloring, too.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612

Good question, btw!
I am glad you've brought it up and I've answered it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 584675
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:05 pm

I like Suvi and Jacob a lot. They make a nice couple. (Hmm, Suvi might make a good choice for a lighter haired sim in my hood . . .) Sabrina looks like she's grown into a cute toddler. I like her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Quote :
So far she doesn't seem to resemble the Roarke's precious pittie, Rico, at all! So that's something...

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 99672

Ari wrote:
I like how she turned out with the warm skin tone and bright eyes.

Yes, it makes her unusual-looking, and very cute from what I can see.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Sugah wrote:
This is how Sabrina's features appear to my eyes (thus far):
When I look at Sabrina's nose, in particular, I think I am seeing a rather long one like her dad's with the bridge being wider like her mom's.
Her hair is dark like dad's, eye color seems to be her mom's (hard to tell, but they don't look as blue as her dad's) and skin tone is warm like mom's.
Her eyes are set funny, but I'm hoping she will grown into her facial features, as I've said.

I think you are spot on here!
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 4:48 am

Quote :
if we want to directly compare features to their offspring, would it be better to get a neutral face shot of them

That make sense. I agree it would be better Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612 But oh, it's so much fun to present our simmies in their cuddly and cute moments, isn't it?

Sabrina is so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Celeste is a beauty; I love that picture of her and the family pet. That hair is one of my faves, too!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 461171

Sugalicious wrote:
Celeste has grown into a pretty child.

I'll say she has. Beautiful skin and gorgeous eyes. wow!

Sandy wrote:
I can' have all of my kids running around with one nice point Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 97206  and cheating at chess! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 99672

Mac wrote:
The toddler can put him/herself to bed and more importantly when the little monst** 'er darling...

Sugalicious wrote:
Maybe they can sit & cheat on each other during a game or two of chess! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 97206

Sugalicious wrote:
Oh, here comes one now! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 598258

Mac wrote:
Medical career, eh? Almost a reason to get sick!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 508493

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 683951

Toni wrote:
Sometimes two good looking simmies, can have the most um..'unusual' looking offspring.  But, I guess that's how it works in RL too! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612

Sugalicious wrote:
I think we've got another little lady who resembles her daddy (as Celeste resembles Zen), but with mama's full lips.

Em wrote:
I bet her big blue eyes, dark skin and hair combination will continue to be striking!

Sugalicious wrote:
Isn't she lovely?   wow!

Sandy wrote:
affraid  Twins!! They are so cute though!! One with each skin color sunny

Em wrote:
Sabrina looks like she's grown into a cute toddler. I like her eyes.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 637989  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 357604

Toni wrote:
...and I've also found Maxis' Don Lothario does too.

It really doesn't much matter who you pair him up to do it with, either. Good genes, that one. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612

Sugalicious wrote:
I used the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true trick:
Upon typing in the cheat, I leave their abode and then re-enter it.

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 Pt04Zof I've never been big on hacks and mods, I use as few as possible. I don't think you have to leave and re-enter, either; I know I don't. You do, however, have to make sure you save the lot when you finish playing it. Also, you are not stuck with the games cap on the amount of points in total. Use as many or few as you want. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 940149

Sandy wrote:
Do we need to type anything to take it off afterward, like typing the same thing but with false at the end?

Here is a page explaining the cheat in more detail: Boolprop Cheat Wiki. The key to using any testing cheat is to avoid the items you are not familiar with. Most use this cheat without incident, just google anything you are not sure about, or you can always ask us. I love you

Sugalicious wrote:
Welcome to the Benedetto Famiglia Isabella!

I didn't get get to see Isabella as an infant, the picture is gone. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 503793 She really is a lovely toddler and child, though. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612

Désirée is very sweet, Sugah, and Calista is a real beauty. It's interesting that your 'hood has only had girls so far. I wonder what that's about. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 TP8AqrL

Sugalicious wrote:
(I'm hoping she grows into her strong, long chin. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 12612 )

I think a longer hairstyle would take away from it and bring out her other features. Just a thought.

Sugalicious wrote:
Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 366915 He is the first boy to be born in my Tres Lagos neighborhood! Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 366915

Tres Lagos now has two new males in the 'hood.   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 922586

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 28795 Two handsome boys! How wonderful!

Sugalicious wrote:
I was only able to play for a wee bit tonight, but just enough for Callista to grow into a lovely child.

Here is a snapshot of the stunning Callista King, daughter of (Aussie) Will & (Island Girl) Anaïs as a teenager: wow!  wow!  wow!

She just continues to blossom beautifully, doesn't she? Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 508493

@Alet: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 284699

Sugalicious wrote:
He's a cutie, but like his big sis, Désirée, he may grow more into his looks as a teen.  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 553217

I think the longer hair works to his advantage like I said may work for his sister. He is a cutie, though, and his sister's not bad either. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 422794
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Elle, thank you so much for taking the time to respond so thoroughly, my friend.
I always love reading your comments and observations. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 817176

Elle wrote:
I didn't get get to see Isabella as an infant, the picture is gone.  She really is a lovely toddler and child, though.  

Isabella's pics as an infant, toddler and child are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], posted on April 11, I believe, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she is as a teen (May 3 post). Isabella has grown into such a lovely teenager. She's a great kid, too. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 940149
I really love Anthony, (your) KimberLee and all of the children in the Benedetto family, including their alien child.
They are truly a delightful, fun, lovely family!  Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 508493

Elle wrote:
Calista is a real beauty...
She just continues to blossom beautifully, doesn't she?

She's one of my faves, too!  I love you

Hubby might have to work from home this weekend, so I am hoping to get back to the Offspring Project. Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 266736
While revisiting my thread and catching up in some of our participants' threads here this evening, I've realized how much I miss some of my SPOP families MUCHO! verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring   Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's SP Couples & Their Offspring
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next