Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring

Go down 
+6
autumnelle
okiedokieihooked
SandySimmer
Sugah
Cher64
Astral Faery
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ullwera

Ullwera

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:28 am

Abbey and Paolo

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Abbey%20mindre_zps2xbzoydp  Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Paolo%20mindre_zpscyjiu1zs

Amira as a toddler;

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Amira%20toddler_zps5vkiblld

Petrus as a toddler;

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Snapshot_c27cf882_629201fa_zpsnwwfpcrh

A new couple of twins are born Pia a girl

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Pia%20nyfoumldd_zpsbiuuksce

and a boy Anton;

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Anton%20nyfoumldd_zpsggwe2xls

Clarence and Xena

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Clarence%20liten_zpsdtul8j81   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Xena%20liten_zpsebuyyauw

Calpumia as a toddler;

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Calpumia%20toddler_zpsktpn4j0p

Cybele as a toddler;

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Cybele%20toddler_zpsmpsv4bfc

A girl is born Cora;

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Cora%20nyfoumldd_zpsvgrp66sc
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 am

Amira and Petrus are so cute, although Petrus looks a little sad in his picture.

Pia and Anton look very similar at this point with their facial features, but they're obviously going to have different hair colors.

Calpumia and Cybele also look very similar, but I think I see differences in their eye shapes and mouths, and I definitely see a difference in their eyebrows. It will be interesting to see how Cora develops and if she looks like either of her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Ulli!! I am one happy camper to come back and discover such a wondrous display of fascinating offspring.

Love your presentation and documentation. Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 578473
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:07 pm

You have such interesting looking offspring here. I like Pia's hair and eye combination so far. The green and blonde go well together.

The eyes on Clarence and Xena's offspring really stand out. They're kind of mesmerizing.

Poor Petrus looks so unhappy. I see he has that unfortunate teeth through the chin problem. Let hope he grows out of it soon. I think he's going to turn out really cute. I like Amira's hair. Just like her mom's. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Em wrote:
Poor Petrus looks so unhappy. I see he has that unfortunate teeth through the chin problem. Let hope he grows out of it soon. I think he's going to turn out really cute.

I noticed the teeth on the chin right away, too, Em, which is why Petrus is probably so unhappy. Can you say "OUCH"!?! Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 97206

Quote :
You have such interesting looking offspring here.

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 357604

Fascinating, as always, Ulli!
I love seeing your ADO project and look forward to seeing these unique offspring as they grow.

ThankUforSharing

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:12 am

Jacob and Katy

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Jacob%20liten_zpszehilsp9 Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Katy%20ny_zpsr3gaw5bt

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Jacob%20and%20Katy_zps8zxsl1v3

They started out with twin boys:

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Joel%20bebis%20och%20toddler_zpsakvqwcmf

Joel as a newborn and a toddler.

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Klemens%20bebis%20och%20toddler_zpsl9zzpxd7

Klemens as a newborn and a toddler.

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Jeri%20och%20Kvik_zpsd6er18ex

Before I left this family they had another couple of twin boys here are Jeri and Kvik.
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:37 am

Erik and Zaffer

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Erik%20mindre_zpsrygharew  Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Zaffer%20mindre_zpshuglxmvw

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Erik%20och%20Zaffer_zpso6aj6vaa

They started out with twin boys:

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Edino%20newborn%20and%20toddler_zpsmsigf0hi

Edino as toddler and newborn.

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Zakarias%20newborn%20and%20toddler_zpsjx63f67s

Zakarias as newborn and toddler.

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Enzo_zpsjvpmp4xm

Before I left this family another boy Enzo was born.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:13 am

Wow! What compelling and attractive parents. The offspring show promise of being more intriguing Simmies, also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:22 am

Erik and Zaffer, Jacob and Katy have adorable babies and as toddlers really look like they are getting a lot of character! Great update! I love you

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:14 am

Katy (not to mention Jacob) is beautiful; I'm not surprised Joel and Klemens, and Jeri and Kvik are so cute. They all have Katy's eyes, but look like their features might be a nice mix of both parents. With so many twins, they must be exhausted! laughin

Erik and Zaffer sure make gorgeous babies. Again, they all have their Mother's eyes, a beautiful deep blue.

Nice update, Ulli. Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 12612
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Joel and Klemens are interesting looking toddlers. I think Joel resembles his father quite a bit. I'm eager to see how they and their twin brothers look as they grow.

I think Erik and Zaffer are going to have a good looking family. (I just realized, that's a lot of boys!)

Thanks for sharing your updates with us!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:05 am

wow! All your babies are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring   Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulli´s Another Dimension Offspring
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2