Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:28 am

I think breaking the rules a tiny bit to get your vampire safely in her coffin is a good idea, since you've already added an extra challenge by having a vampire in the first place.

I think I got the low food warning hack from simbiology, but I'm not 100% sure about that. It nice because when your food supplies reach a certain level, everytime your sims try to get something out of the fridge, you get a pop up message that their food is running out. It's really handy to have.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:39 am

Ok cool - I'll go check there.

EDIT: Found it! For anyone else interested, you can find it here
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:42 am

Quote :
LOL!! Yes, I remember that. I got a big kick out of it. I think John kept showing up even though you had him locked in a box because he was the town paranoid that everyone kept spying on with the telescope, wasn't he? Then you moved him down to the family bin and he still showed up. Or was that Daniel?

Man, you have a good memory, Ari. I can't believe you remembered that.
John WAS the town paranoid who kept thinking everyone was spying on him through the telescope, so I put him in a box.
It took FOREVER for him to bite the big one, if I am remembering correctly.
I think I drowned Daniel Pleasant in the family's swimming pool and HE is the one that showed up in the family bin AFTER his death.
That freakin' creeped me out. affraid

Quote :
I'll tell you a little secret about Coral. She was actually supposed to be Miss April (as a human, not as a mermaid).

Miss May! Miss May! Please!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 266736

Quote :
In this segment we get to know some of the psychos....I mean patients, a little better.
Quote :
Fairies don't need ... Fairies don't need ... Fairies have no need ...
Quote :
The fairy queen is worried about producing an heir to the fairy kingdom. I wonder if Tania even realizes she's not even in the fairy kingdom.
Quote :
She simply steps around him to beg for money. Or floats around him. Or...whatever mermaids out of water do.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 683951

Hunter wrote:
ALL of your Sims are freaking gorgeous! Did you purposely set out to make the most gorgeous mutants ever???

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 357604

I think, like Ari and Em, I might have to break the rules a tiny bit in this kind of challenge.
Some of these psychos...err...patients...are in need of help from time to time for their own well being and safe keeping, of course. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 226245

I have to say, again, I am SO GLAD you are playing again, Ms. Faery.
It's so wonderful reading your witty commentaries and seeing all of your beautiful screenshots.

Thank you so much for sharing your Sim antics with us.
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Oh I so need to do a challenge like this...

I do love your fairy queen she is so "donĀ“t need" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 97206

They do look good your Sims. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 42344

I have to make a plan... No more sleeping for me Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 262201 then maybe I can fit in an challenge like this...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 169685
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Sugah wrote:

Quote :
I'll tell you a little secret about Coral. She was actually supposed to be Miss April (as a human, not as a mermaid).

Miss May! Miss May! Please!!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 266736

You got it, chikkie! Coral shall be the new Miss May. As a human, though, lol.

Thank you so much for all your awesome comments. Having people to share my adventures with makes it all worth it!

Thank you, Ulli. This is a very fun challenge and doesn't usually take too long. I really like the randomness of it all. Sims do pretty darn funny things when you're not always telling them what to do. And sometimes they surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Quote :
You got it, chikkie! Coral shall be the new Miss May. As a human, though, lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 WOOHOONA

Thank you. And I'll get on that swimsuit SOON, so as to have Miss May ready for the next update, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Cant wait to see her, and download her Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 330104
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Yep yep. I'm busy Tuesday. and Thursday, but will have time to work on her Wed. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:45 am

Okay, I'll load up Body Shop tomorrow and work on her swimsuit, so you can have it when you're ready to work on her Wednesday.
Perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:02 am

Got it and will be working on her soon. Thanks a bunch, Sugah!

Okay - more pics!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Newday
The next day dawns gray and dismal. The paperboy glances down at Thorne as walks his route. Is he...laughing?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Thornewakes
Oh thank goodness! I was getting worried about him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Splashingfun
Thorne takes advantage of the recent rain. He'll do this for hours and hours.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Clappingworkout
Graaagh claps for Fenrir as he uses the ballet bar.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Mermaidbed
I'm not even going to *try* to interpret Fenrir's thoughts. I probably don't want to know.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Dualstink
Coral and Graaagh complain about how much the other stinks as they wait their turn for a bath.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Coralstink
Then Coral gets a whiff of herself...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Coralstink1
She really does stink!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Flyfood
The psychos aren't really very picky when it comes to meals. Snobby fairy girl eats rotten food with flies all over it and doesn't even wince.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Coralnobrain
Graaagh thinks Coral is a brainless moron. He should talk!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Cutself
A zombie with a knife....that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Stuffface
Though Graaagh is in the process of making a group meal, Coral is too hungry to wait and stuffs her face.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Goodfood
Graaagh does a good job of making spaghetti. Of course, it is a rather simple meal to make.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Sidewaysplate
How he manages to carry it without it falling off the plate can only be some miracle of gravity.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Goodjob-1
I can't help but smile, he is so proud of himself.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Wut
Graaagh: What are you looking at?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Servetania
Tania, as one would expect given her stature, waits patiently to be served.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Naturetalk
She talks about how beautiful the fairy glade is.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Naturetalk1
Obviously she thinks there is someone sitting right next to her, but Coral is the only other (person? freak? weirdo?) patient at the table. Maybe she's accustomed to having an audience. You know, since she's a fairy queen and all...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Naturetalk2
Then she simply gets up and leaves, regardless of the fact that Coral was still talking to her. I guess listening to others is beneath her station.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Thornecoralbf
Coral and Thorne have become best friends.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Mineburnt
Alright so I'm not talented in the kitchen. Despite the fact that I have to cook often for the patients.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Werewolfgag
Even Fenrir, who is always famished when he turns into a werewolf, chokes it down with a gag. You'd think he'd be too hungry to care.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Brainsearch
Graaagh, tired of being brainless, decides to search the classifieds to see what he can find. Anyone have a brain they're not using?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Ominous
Shayde often does this, sneaking up on people to scare them.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Ominous1
I guess she thinks it makes her look ominous. Personally, I think it makes her look stupid.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Fenrirthornetalk
Fenrir and Thorne have a nice chat in the kitchen. It's nice to see them getting along so well.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Fenrirthornetalk1
About as well as a dog and a plant *can* get along, I suppose.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Fenrirthornetalk2
Not very pleasant conversation, though.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Howling
I know, I know, dogs gotta howl.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Aspdrop
But everytime he does it, this is what happens to the rest of us...

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Aspdrop1
It scares us all. We live in fear of it, and he does it several times a night. Look at poor Shayde's face.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Gossipmyfood
Thorne gossips to Fenrir about my burnt spaghetti.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Gossipmyfood1
I can hear you two out there! I'm not deaf!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Shocked
Fenrir has the decency to look shocked. Thank you Fenrir.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Brainhunt
How's the brain hunt coming along, Graagh? Find anything yet?

Graaagh: grooooaaaannnn

Until next time...farewell from the loonybin!
Back to top Go down
soloaris

soloaris

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 99672 This is so wonderful Astral, you make me laugh again (well I red it two times). This is a very funny story, one can think it is not a challenge just a favorite show on TV, You always take so good pictures, like you are waiting for the right moment, and the comments are Absolute fun, I laugh my head of... Gaaaa... Gaaaa... Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 12612
This is a pleasure to read, good work my Lady, you have a gold star! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 954246

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 692371 Thanks for the Update it was Great!
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Great update Ari!!

Graagh should need a brain poor thing Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 503793

Or not Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 8117
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Too funny, Ari. From the stinky patients, overlapping thought bubbles, snooty fairy princess to the creepy zombie walk and constant howling freaking everyone out, it's a trip. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 128862 Thanks for sharing as always.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 302407

Looks like some of your patients need some lessons in Hygiene there Ari.

Beautiful photography and witty commentary. I expect nothing less from you and you always deliver.

I'm still marveling over the beauty of these Sims - even the ones that would be considered strange or alien in our society. They're all just so perfectly made.

Thank you for sharing this with us - I can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Here's my big question of the day:

Should a zombie, plant Sim and werewolf actually be THAT good looking in game, when all is said and done? laughin
I've been really looking at their faces and they are actually gorgeous Sims behind all their fur & makeup!

I concur with what Hunter said ... they are all so beautifully made.

Coral is absolutely stunning. I LOVE her.
Maybe we ought to do a group update project starring either fairies or mermaids...what do you think?
I could try to do some recolors of room/object meshes that would compliment one or the other.

Quote :
I'm not even going to *try* to interpret Fenrir's thoughts. I probably don't want to know.

Quote :
Graaagh thinks Coral is a brainless moron. He should talk!
Quote :
Obviously she thinks there is someone sitting right next to her, but Coral is the only other (person? freak? weirdo?) patient at the table.
Quote :
How he manages to carry it without it falling off the plate can only be some miracle of gravity.
Quote :
I guess she thinks it makes her look ominous. Personally, I think it makes her look stupid.
Quote :
I can hear you two out there! I'm not deaf...Fenrir has the decency to look shocked. Thank you Fenrir.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 448283

Hunter wrote:
Beautiful photography and witty commentary. I expect nothing less from you and you always deliver.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
This is great fun, Ari. Thank you for sharing, as always. I'm enjoying the hellouta your Asylum Challenge. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 28795
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:56 am

Aw...I love you guys so much! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 701517

Thank you, Jackie! Your compliments really brighten my day. I'm so happy you like it. I'm having a lot of fun with this challenge.

Ulli - hee hee hee - yeah, poor Graaagh

Thank you Em! It sure is a chaotic place. It should start getting interesting now as everyone's aspirations continue to drop everytime Fenrir howls. I'm looking forward to it, lol.

Hunter - you're making me blush, dear lady. Your comments are a joy to read and I'm glad you're enjoying my challenge. Maybe I should turn them all back to human at the end of the challenge so you can see what they looked like before I started.

Sugah -
Sugah wrote:

Coral is absolutely stunning. I LOVE her.
Maybe we ought to do a group update project starring either fairies or mermaids...what do you think?
I could try to do some recolors of room/object meshes that would compliment one or the other.

Thank you so much, darlin'.
O...M...G.... :droolin\\\':

That sounds AWESOME!!!

Thank you for your compliments on both my challenge and my sims - they are truly helping make my day!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:48 am

Quote :
It should start getting interesting now as everyone's aspirations continue to drop everytime Fenrir howls. I'm looking forward to it, lol.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 99672 You're evil. That line cracked me up. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 598258
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:14 pm

LOL! Yes, I've always enjoyed chaos and randomness in this game. It amuses me. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 738528
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Quote :
O...M...G....

That sounds AWESOME!!!

Let's see what we can come up with.
We'll have to make some decisions, namely mermaids or fairies?
Then, we'll have to see who might be willing to partake in such a project and what each of us could offer.

I've been wanting to post something in HERE finally.
If we could get enough of us involved, it'd make an awesome, fun first group project.

dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:34 pm

I could contribute with Yemayah as a mermaid or a fairy.

You have to choose Miss Weezer! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:57 am

Sugah wrote:

We'll have to make some decisions, namely mermaids or fairies?

Ah gee....that's a hard decision...especially when I'm under caffeinated. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 921735

I remembered to post my update in the challenge section. Hooray!

You can read it here
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:09 am

I decided to give the Duggar challenge another try. I've posted a few pics at Hunter's site here. Scroll about 3/4 way down the page for my new family - The Slews.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:05 am

Lady U wrote:
I could contribute with Yemayah as a mermaid or a fairy.

Awesome, Ulli! Thank you.

If no one has a preference, I might look into which would be easier to do room wise ... for a mermaid or a fairy?
Which do you think? I don't know what direction I could go with either, so I'll need to do a bit of research on both.

I'll check out your challenge now, Ari! Thank you for the heads up on that!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:09 am

I will leave it up to you, darlin'. Whichever you like would be fine. I would be more than willing to do a sim and a wallpaper, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:30 am

That would be spectacular, AF. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 367799

Do you have any ideas for object recolors that might be suitable for either category, per chance? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 62525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next