Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3

Go down 
+17
autumnelle
Ullwera
mac
SimEm
Sugah
ilikefishfood
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
Nancy01905
Hollymaniac
Grykon
clc
Caleb_71
WittyKitty
Nonni
Hunter
soloaris
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you, Jen, for visiting my kingdom. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 738528

Toni - I'm thinking that Jucentious will absolutely have to have some scandal in his life. What kind of scandal he has will depend on his aspiration - or if not a scandal, just simply a rebellion of "I don't want to run the monastery - you can't make me!" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 738528 He's way too pretty not to breed, and no way can I sit back and watch him lead a celibate life at a monastery. They'll have to adopt another child, or I'll spawn one with the tombstone of L&D to take over so there will be someone running the place. Or, actually, now that I think about it, one of the Goldfinger daughters can become a nun and run the place, because no way do I want to breed them. None of them. I've picked out the heir, the least offensive of the three Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 97206 , and the other two...just pray more girls are born in the kingdom - because I may have no choice but to marry them off because of the shortage of females this generation.

MissSimAddict wrote:
My partner lives on another island, and when he visits, I'm chomping at the bit by time he leaves to get back to my simmies! Last time he was here, I got up in the middle of the night a couple of times to play while he was sleeping!

Wow...addicted much? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Chapter 6 of Merc 100 Challenge is up

http://mercsladen100babychallengets2.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Hey, Ari, look! I just found this on MTS2 and thought of you. Anyone Fight Burglars How cool is that, especially after we were just talking about how lame it is that no one can do anything about getting robbed except call the police.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Ari wrote:
You couldn't even really see anything, but photobucket banned it anyway. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 971462

They have become a little more lenient in recent years. I also think it depends on who sees it and whether it is reported. Sometimes the site police miss stuff. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Popo

Ari wrote:
...but the zebra thing didn't turn out so well, lol.

EAxis sure did mess up with the genetics when it came to animals. I can't count how many time I have come up with the perfect mother and father dog or cat only to have their offspring look like something out of a genetics gone wrong movie. The only time I breed now is when they have a want to raise pups or kittens. I have gotten lucky in some instances, but in most cases it is a disaster.

Ari wrote:
Christian Loyden - he rolled family. There will a little more about him later.

Wow, he's a cutie! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 12612

Ari wrote:
Like it says in the rules, make sure the heir to the household is established before the cheating starts.

:muahaha:

Ari wrote:
...and these outfits just will not work properly for me.

Ari wrote:
...how hazardous growing up in the industrialized world can be (ha!)

Ari wrote:
Her new daughter-in-law, Princess Emma...and how she had burned dinner...Rebecca: "Let me frame that perfect look of surprise."

Ari wrote:
This is Jucentious. Yeah, you read that right - Jucentious. Are you kidding?

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 448283

Ari wrote:
I teach most of my toddlers to talk, but I don't think I've actually ever seen them do it. Especially carry on an entire conversation!

This happens a lot in my games. Almost all of my sim children grow up with quite a few teen and adult friends because of conversations they have had with them while toddlers playing with that rabbit. It usually happens when a guest is there late, though. The toddler will not be sleepy, but the parents will so I will "babysit" and put the parents to bed. Then, the guest will come over and start talking to the toddler since they are the only one up. If someone in their age bracket is around, they will usually opt to talk to them, but in a pinch I guess toddler-talk will do. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 226245

Ari wrote:
A couple of nights later, Rose's mother, Rebecca, came over for a visit - at 1 a.m.!

You know who does this in my game every time I am in Pleasantview? Brandi Broke! She doesn't even have to know the sim family all that well, she just shows up unannounced at these ungodly hours. She is one of my favorite sims, but this is one habit of hers I could do without! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 971462

Ari wrote:
Thanks to my new skin defaults, she's rockin' hot, even in her habit. Look at those eyes!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 357604 She is quite lovely. I guess you should have played with her hhair and make-up a little more before you shipped her off to a nunnery! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672

Toni wrote:
Last time he was here, I got up in the middle of the night a couple of times to play while he was sleeping! sunny

Now that's an addiction dedication for you! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 97206

Em wrote:
Anyone Fight Burglars How cool is that, especially after we were just talking about how lame it is that no one can do anything about getting robbed except call the police.

Great find, Em! That will definitely come in handy. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 21650

Ari, I love your updates. I am looking forward to your next one. I love you

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Toni - I'm thinking that Jucentious will absolutely have to have some scandal in his life. What kind of scandal he has will depend on his aspiration - or if not a scandal, just simply a rebellion of "I don't want to run the monastery - you can't make me!" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 738528 He's way too pretty not to breed, and no way can I sit back and watch him lead a celibate life at a monastery.

dancintrio Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 266736

Astral Faery wrote:
MissSimAddict wrote:
Last time he was here, I got up in the middle of the night a couple of times to play while he was sleeping!

Wow...addicted much? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672

MissSimAddict?! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 363286 Like Elle said, I'm 'dedicated!' sunny
Back to top Go down
Hollymaniac

Hollymaniac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey all, sorry about my long absence.

First of all, my laptop died right after I posted that picture of Emmy Dawson. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 971462 So I haven't been playing sims for over a month now. I do remember where I got her hair. Thank you for all your lovely comments on her, I very much hope that my dad can at least save all the data on the computer, and transfer it to another. Then I wont have to start from scratch again.

Also, I probably will be absent for at least another month yet, as I'm in the midst of my crazy summer-stock theatre summer. (Basically, we rehearse a full show in two weeks, and while we perform that show, we're rehearsing the next one). So I'm busy from dusk till dawn. I'll check in when I can, but consider this my signing-out until september. Ta-ta for now! :)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 am

Toni - 'dedicated'. Alright, we'll go with that. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 738528

Em - that is so awesome! Thank you so much for finding and posting that. It's brand-spanking new, too. So now I'm wondering what exactly I'm going to do about the whole guard dog thing I conjured up. They don't need them, now. But I'm sure they could all use a trained dog for some sort of work around the farm. And I like the fact that it's body point dependant, because that makes sense.

Elle wrote:
This happens a lot in my games. Almost all of my sim children grow up with quite a few teen and adult friends because of conversations they have had with them while toddlers playing with that rabbit. It usually happens when a guest is there late, though. The toddler will not be sleepy, but the parents will so I will "babysit" and put the parents to bed. Then, the guest will come over and start talking to the toddler since they are the only one up. If someone in their age bracket is around, they will usually opt to talk to them, but in a pinch I guess toddler-talk will do.

This is fascinating. I had no idea they would do this because I've never seen it. And that's exactly what happened - the 'rents went to bed because it was late and Sabelina was still up, bright and chipper.

Thank you guys for stopping by. I need to get my butt in gear and post another update!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am

Sorry to hear about your computer, Holly, that really stinks. I sure hope your dad can transfer your data.

Wow - it sounds like you have a very busy schedule - but also sounds like a lot of fun. I wish you lots of luck in your performances and we will see you when you get a break. I love you
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 am

Astral Faery wrote:
Toni - 'dedicated'. Alright, we'll go with that. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 738528

sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:51 am

SimEm wrote:
Hey, Ari, look! I just found this on MTS2 and thought of you. Anyone Fight Burglars How cool is that, especially after we were just talking about how lame it is that no one can do anything about getting robbed except call the police.

I've installed it but... It seems that if you have a burglar alarm installed, you can't fight the burglar yourself, the cop comes and fights.
Do you know if it only works if you don't have an alarm? Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 553217 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 62525
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:06 am

I've installed it, but haven't gotten robbed yet, so I'm not sure. I was going to take the alarm out of my peasants' homes to see how it works. Kinda sucks if you have an alarm you can't kick some burglar butt, though. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 971462
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 am

Interesting questions raised. I do notice that occasionally the burglar wins. I'm assuming that the conflict between the cop and the burglar goes by more or less standard sims fighting rules. Questions: Do cops have different body values? How about burglars? Is the outcome probabalistic - i.e. on a given day a body of 1 can beat a body of 9 - not very likely but possible?

At the very least, Captain Hero should be able to take on the burglar if the cop wimps out. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 898330

BTW, I think this topic is of sufficient general interest that we might continue posting (if we do) in the thread SIMply Schmoozin'
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:50 am

Mac - Well, both cops and burglars need a good deal of body points. At the top of their careers, law enforcement needs 10 and criminal needs 8. So it would matter what level in their career the cops and burglars were. And then I imagine the higher probably wins. That's what would make sense, anyway.

Ok, so I need to finish up telling you guys about spring in the kingdom, because at this point, I've just finished the summer rotation. Some families are having some very interesting lives. And I'm a much better player than I am poster, which is why you guys are so far behind, lol.

Previously, I mentioned that Adela Dragen, former nun, moved out to pursue her own life. Putting a different skin on her made her gorgeous, and I decided to bend the rules a bit for my own sadistic need to breed every attractive sim. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 774807

I have a tiny little house right across from the abbey, that I pretend is a starter home funded by the church for certain former church residents. Anastasia got her start there, and after he graduated from college, Abraham moved in with her so they could save money for their pirate lot. Now, Adela lives there.

To make this journey shorter, I moved her in and browsed through all the townies, looking for possible suitors for her. I invited over about 9 or so sims, and then made cuts until she found the one she wanted.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 LikesNic
She thinks Nicolaus is hot.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Eh
Here she says 'eh' when I ask her to scope the room. She thinks the delivery guy is hot, but she's not admitting it!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Twindelivery-1
I have two nearly identical delivery men. Same face and hair, different colored eyes. At this time, I had the Royal Servants NPC replacer, which sadly doesn't come with deliverymen and fire brigade. I liked them, and I'm way too lazy to mix and match, so I've gone back to the Commoner set because it has more outfit replacements for the NPC's.

Anyway, one of them is Riche Bensen. I can't remember the other guy's name. But it looks like Riche (on the right) is saying, "You look just like me! It's creepy!" Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 97206

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 FlirtNicolaus-1
I narrowed her choices down to two, Nicolaus and Riche. On her own, Adela flirts with Nicolaus.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 ChoseNicolaus-1
And on her own, she took it to the next level with Nic.

Riche: "I can't believe she chose him over me."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 ChoseNicolaus1-1
Adela and Nicolaus: "Get out!"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Richehot-1
Afterward, she still says that Riche is hot.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Differences
But I'm so glad she didn't pick him. He is so rude. All he did most of the time was pick on everyone else that was there. If Adela had a baby with him it would surely be the spawn of satan.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Differences1
Riche decides he doesn't have a crush on her anymore. Adela seems confused. I do, too. But it's for the best, anyway.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Massage-1
The father of her future child established, I decide to set Adela up in her own little home business to make money. Originally, I wanted her to sell massages for a living, but no one ever comes to the table to buy one, and she ended up chasing people around to try to sell them one. And then, only half of the people she massaged actually paid for it. It was getting discouraging. But I read over at Paladin's Place that the code for that (selling massages) is broken (was broke from maxis when they released the game Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 971462 ), and he wasn't able to fix it. So I gave up on that.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Reevemakeup1-1
The barber chair works well, though, and she is able to sell makeovers to the kingdom residents. She even gets paid if she does a poor job, like her makeover of Reeve Bloodstone.

Reeve: "What the hell...?"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Reevemakeup-1
She gives him another makeover and messes it up again. His face is a twisted mask of anguish. With that black outfit, he looks like an inept mime who has trouble at the makeup table.

Reeve: "Whyyyyy?"

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Adelapreggo-1
Every couple of days, I close the business and let Adela have some free time *ahem* Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 145303 Fortunately, she gets pregnant on her own. Otherwise I would have artificially inseminated her with Nicolaus's child via the simblender.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 BabyNicolette-1
She has a little girl named Nicolette, who has her daddy's brown eyes.

According to game rules, women of noble birth are not allowed to live alone, so I'm bending the rules for Adela. But sometimes, I just gotta play what I feel, rules be damned. I try not to actually break them, though, and still play within the spirit of the challenge. But I really don't want Adela to have a man that lives with her. Not in this tiny home. I suppose she could move, but...we'll just have see where my whims take me when it comes to her life. I love you I just really don't want NPC's moving in. Can't explain why, I just want to keep it within the kingdom. Spawnage from NPC's and adopted babies are fine, though.

Ok, on to the gypsy camp!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Alysbirthday
It's time for Matthew and Ysabel's baby girl, Alys, to age into a child. Matthew is doing that werewolf thing again, but Ysabel ignores him.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Alysbirthday1
Ysabel: "Blow out the candles while daddy is bathed in an unnatural, otherworldly light."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Identitycrisis-1
Ysabel: "That's...it? I was expecting a werewolf."

Matthew obviously thinks he's a werewolf...maybe he has some sort of personality disorder or something. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 598258

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Alystoddler-1
Alys grew into a very interesting toddler.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Alyschild-2
She is actually quite striking, and I just love her features. Especially her full lips and the shape of her face.

Guess what happened???

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 NaturalAbduction-1
I got a natural abduction!! I couldn't believe it. I had just barely sent him out to look at the stars. He wanted a logic point, but hates chess because he's so active. This is maybe only the second natural abduction I've had in all my 5 or so years of playing this game. I have cut scenes enabled, so I did a print screen at this point. This absolutely could not have happened to a more perfect sim. Anyone else in the game that was stolen by fairies would have to move to the gypsy lot, but Matthew already lives here. Talking about filling his father-in-law Sigfried's shoes!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Celestria-1
He has a baby girl, Celestria. Unlike most knowledge sims, he hasn't once rolled up the want to become abducted. I guess it wasn't a very pleasant experience for him. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672

Ok that wraps up spring - things are getting a little wacky. Next I'll get my summer shots organized so I can start sharing them.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 am

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 448283 Now that's what I call courtship! sunny

Astral Faery wrote:
His face is a twisted mask of anguish. With that black outfit, he looks like an inept mime who has trouble at the makeup table.

affraid Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 259558

Nicolette is gorgeous, and so is Alys and little alien Celestria! Your next generation is going to be rather interesting!

Awesome update Ari! Like really awesome! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Thank you for sharing your updates here with us, Nancy! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 367799
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Love that avvy, if I haven't told you already, Holly.

So sorry to hear about your laptop crash. verklempt
Heaven knows we've all had to deal with that sorta thing and it STINKS!
Such a bummer! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 971462

Summer Stock Theatre sounds awesome!
My Daughter #2 is an actress and would adore that sort of experience.
I know you'll have a great time.
Break a leg, hon!!!

We'll see you when your schedule slows down, Sunshine.
Take good care and keep in touch.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 678648

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Toni wrote:
My partner lives on another island, and when he visits, I'm chomping at the bit by time he leaves to get back to my simmies! Last time he was here, I got up in the middle of the night a couple of times to play while he was sleeping!
Ari wrote:
Wow...addicted much?

Elle wrote:
Now that's an addiction dedication for you!

Ari wrote:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 683951

That's flat out addiction, Lady T.
Sorry, I ain't gonna sugar-coat this one. You is hooked, pretty mama! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672

Mac wrote:
BTW, I think this topic is of sufficient general interest that we might continue posting (if we do) in the thread SIMply Schmoozin'.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 147390

Ari, I checked out that GoS Anva Default Skin link you provided for me, but it appears they are regular skintones and not defaults?
Or am I missing something? Someone commented in the thread that they wish those skins were defaults.
They are absolutely beautiful, btw. I'd love to give them a try.

Quote :
But it looks like Riche (on the right) is saying, "You look just like me! It's creepy!"
Quote :
But I'm so glad she didn't pick him. He is so rude. All he did most of the time was pick on everyone else that was there. If Adela had a baby with him it would surely be the spawn of satan.
Quote :
Originally, I wanted her to sell massages for a living, but no one ever comes to the table to buy one, and she ended up chasing people around to try to sell them one.

Quote :
She even gets paid if she does a poor job, like her makeover of Reeve Bloodstone.
Reeve: "What the hell...?"
His face is a twisted mask of anguish. With that black outfit, he looks like an inept mime who has trouble at the makeup table.
Quote :
Ysabel: "Blow out the candles while daddy is bathed in an unnatural, otherworldly light."

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 448283

You have such a great sense of humor, Ms Faery!
TOO FUNNY!

Toni wrote:
Nicolette is gorgeous, and so is Alys and little alien Celestria! Your next generation is going to be rather interesting!

Amen to that!

This was so much fun, as always.
Thank for sharing what's been going on in your Royal Kingdom with us.
I always enjoy myself here.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 302407 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 461171

Back to top Go down
Nancy01905

Nancy01905

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

your welcome
Back to top Go down
http://writingcorners.proboards51.com/index.cgi
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Wow, that's crazy having two identical delivery man. I'd start wondering if I'd teleported the same sim to the lot twice on accident. (I've done that before and the results usually aren't pretty.)

I think she chose well Nicolaus is cute. The bedroom scenes were too funny! And the makeovers . . . Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 128862 what a disaster!

Do you have a hack that makes werewolves look normal or was it just a glitch. Alys is very pretty and interesting looking with her unique eyes.

How exciting getting an abduction! I've only had 2 as well in all the years I've been playing. One was a teen and the other was a woman so I had to cheat to get alien babies. That's awesome that it happened naturally on your gypsy lot. Fun updates!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:12 am

She is beautiful Adela, love that green dress.

She might have future as a make up artist Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672 not yet thou.

I think Aly is going to be beautiful I like her skintone.

That little Celestria she looks even more intessting canĀ“t wait to see her grow up.

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:14 am

Thank you so much for the comments, everyone! It truly is a joy to share with such a wonderful audience. I love you

Em wrote:
Do you have a hack that makes werewolves look normal or was it just a glitch.

It's because I have a custom werewolf skin mod and then Matthew has a custom skin on top of that. Without the werewolf custom skin, he should appear like a normal maxis werewolf. But the mod doesn't work with custom skins, only defaults. I may even consider removing the hack just for him, so everyone else will believe that he's actually a werewolf. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 774807

Ulli wrote:
She might have future as a make up artist not yet thou.
LOL! Yeah, she needs a lot more practice, doesn't she?

Miss Sugah wrote:
Ari, I checked out that GoS Anva Default Skin link you provided for me, but it appears they are regular skintones and not defaults?
Or am I missing something? Someone commented in the thread that they wish those skins were defaults.
They are absolutely beautiful, btw. I'd love to give them a try.

Sorry, I posted the wrong link. Here is the correct one. Just be aware that these are dependent defaults. You need to download all the skins, and then the separate add-on file that tells the game to use the skins as defaults. And also, remember that this type of default likes to attach itself to uploaded lots. You'll have to remember to uncheck it from the clean installer package before sharing lots. I like to keep a separate file in my downloads that I call DEFAULTS, so I can easily remove or change my defaults. Remember how I borked your game years ago because I didn't understand that my defaults were dependent? It seems so simple now, just remove the add-on file if you don't want them to be defaults and viola! they just become regular skins. But way back then, we were fairly inexperienced with those things.

I actually love these skins a lot. If I had one complaint, it would be that males sometimes look a little too makeupy. But Toni gave me some nice neutral makeups that tones that down in some cases. The skins always looks fabulous on the females.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
I may even consider removing the hack just for him, so everyone else will believe that he's actually a werewolf. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 774807

I dunno...I kinda like the idea that he thinks he's a werewolf! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 99672 It just makes him even more eccentric! I totally love it! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 am

Sorry to double post, but I do so bearing gifts! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 12612

Not sure if you have NL or an EP that accommodates driveable cars...but if you do....Check this baby out!

I just figured out how to link the piccie to the actual URL! dancintrio So, just click the pic and it'll take you to the link!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 MTS2_hexameter_843431_Comparison
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 am

Nancy wrote:
Chapter 6 of Merc 100 Challenge is up

You sure are keeping him busy, aren't you? laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 am

Double posting doesn't bother me. I know some people don't like it, but I don't really care. Congrats on learning to post the image in the link! I love you

These are really cool. I've seen these before but bypassed them since I'd already made my gypsy lot by the time I saw them. But I didn't realize some versions could function as a tent and wasn't even thinking about their usage as a car. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 85797 I'll have to take a second look - thanks for posting them!

Toni wrote:
I dunno...I kinda like the idea that he thinks he's a werewolf! It just makes him even more eccentric! I totally love it!

You know, now that you put it this way, I'm liking the idea, too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard 3
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next