Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Miscellaneous Archived News

Go down 
+34
beckylynn2109
mac
ilikefishfood
Riverwillows
clc
soloaris
Christa
AdriannaSimmie
xLqdDrmsx
Nonni
Nancy01905
VaDixiegal
ChocklitKiss
Patrick
Pierre
Ullwera
wulfpaw248
Astral Faery
Hobbes
LabCat
MARTHA!
debra
SimEm
Fitzie
autumnelle
juicyjudith
CallyDreaming
andrewplay599
tinhouse
irisheyz
L.J
Caleb_71
Hunter
Sugah
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Well that's unfortunate, Sadly I can understand where she's coming from.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 am

I do too. Of course, I completely hold my breath when I hear you say that  verklempt 
Back to top Go down
deekitty31

deekitty31

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 pm

So sad. I love her creations. I am sorry to hear that she is giving up The Sims.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Soo much creativity!  Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 28795

Alas, I never discovered Buggybooz in all of my simming.  Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 729422  Sounds like she was among the best. Unfortunately, so many sim sites are ablaze with flame,   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 515704  and that must be discouraging.

I keep up (most often at Christmas) with the retired sims clothing designer, Milano. My simfemmes still wear her clothing designs, and many of them are still available here  

We email about our lives and (mainly) about our kittycats. The Sims' loss is design's gain, however, and she now does webdesign and other design work. Really good - no, brilliant - design!  wow! If you have doubts, check out her website here
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:04 pm

That's sad. Best of luck to her in her endeavors!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Archived News
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14