Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Miscellaneous Archived News

Go down 
+34
beckylynn2109
mac
ilikefishfood
Riverwillows
clc
soloaris
Christa
AdriannaSimmie
xLqdDrmsx
Nonni
Nancy01905
VaDixiegal
ChocklitKiss
Patrick
Pierre
Ullwera
wulfpaw248
Astral Faery
Hobbes
LabCat
MARTHA!
debra
SimEm
Fitzie
autumnelle
juicyjudith
CallyDreaming
andrewplay599
tinhouse
irisheyz
L.J
Caleb_71
Hunter
Sugah
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:13 am

I left a comment about this somewhere....but I can't remember where. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 62525

Anyway - I absolutely love it!! I think you did a fantastic job. Definitely leave the names - it gives people a connection to the creators and makes it seem warmer and more welcoming. I agree with Mac - don't change a thing!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:24 am

Thank you, all, for the positive feedback. I love you

Mac wrote:
I feel I know so many of you already. This adds a new dimension!
Ari wrote:
Definitely leave the names - it gives people a connection to the creators and makes it seem warmer and more welcoming.

That's what I was hoping for.
By adding our Simselves (and our names) to the header, members might feel more connected to the staff members @ Sugah's.
It's kind of neat to see the virtual faces behind the creative juices that flow here. Don't you think?

I just wish I were more adept at creating very impressive, snazzy graphics, like we see around the TS2 community.
But unfortunately, that is most definitely not my strength! No

Anyhoo, your comments are much appreciated, as always.

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 765640

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 am

Sugah wrote:
I just wish I were more adept at creating very impressive, snazzy graphics, like we see around the TS2 community.
But unfortunately, that is most definitely not my strength!

Far more important than snazzy graphics (and just what is the matter with the current graphics??? verklempt) is the superb content and the general atmosphere of this site. I have yet to see any flamers! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 515704 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 885966 This site just has a great feeling of people who support and value each other. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 701517
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 am

Oh, Mac, you are most kind to say so. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 338947
I'm so glad you are pleased with the atmosphere & downloads we provide.
Sugah's Place truly is a labor of love for me.

Sir Mac wrote:
This site just has a great feeling of people who support and value each other.

It means so much that you feel that way.
I want Sugah's Place to be a fun, comfortable, friendly environment, where all members treat eachother with consideration and kindness.
It's important that we support and value one another here and I'm thrilled you feel we've accomplished that. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 405831

Lady A wrote:
I left a comment about this somewhere....but I can't remember where.

I can not seem to find it, m'lady. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 553217
But I thank you for doing so!

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 am

Oh my gosh! You're all so cute! I love it! Now I wish I were part of the staff too. laughin I'd keep the names for sure. I agree it makes a better connection with the creators. Plus I'd never seen Jenn's simself before, so I wouldn't have known her. laughin I really like it a lot. Great work, Sugah!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

Yeahhh!! We are cute!! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 366915

I do love it very well done Sugah!!

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 461171

Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Sugah the new banner is fantastic hun, I have to agree with all above definetly keep the names!

Very well done!

Quote :
I want Sugah's Place to be a fun, comfortable, friendly environment, where all members treat eachother with consideration and kindness.

In personal opinion it most certainly is Sugah, the atmosphere here when I have the time to pop over is ALWAYS fun, inviting and friendly - I cannot give you enough praise and admiration for what you have achieved here Sugah, I hope you keep it up for many wonderful years to come.
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 pm

It's awesome Sugah. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 701517
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Thank you, ladies, so very much.
I am most grateful for your kind compliments, as always.

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 648375

Quote :
In personal opinion it most certainly is, Sugah ... is ALWAYS fun, inviting and friendly - I cannot give you enough praise and admiration for what you have achieved here, Sugah. I hope you keep it up for many wonderful years to come.

Awww...
Claire, how dear of you!
Thank you so much for what you've said.
I'm truly flattered and most appreciative, my friend. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 817176

I'm glad everyone likes the new site header and esp., that I've added our names.
Now that you mention it...
We ARE a rather good looking staff, aren't we? Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 598258
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:56 pm

It is Perfeck!

Quote :
I have yet to see any flamers!
I agree, this sight is such a comfortable and still exciting place to be.

You attract a good crowd Sugah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Sugah wrote:
We ARE a rather good looking staff, aren't we?

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 4322
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Thank you, Nonni!
How nice of you to stop by!
I appreciate the positive feedback. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 319331

Sugah wrote:
We ARE a rather good looking staff, aren't we?

Sir Mac wrote:
Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 4322

Oh, you! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 881668

Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Wow! Nice banner Sugah! I think it feels welcoming and lets new members feel welcome!

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 302407 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 461171

Now where can I get those lovely self sims? Are they for download anywhere?
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Nice work Sugah, tis nearly like looking at the La Femme Family.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 am

Thank you, Beckylynn!
I'm so glad you stopped by and left such a nice comment.

I'm not sure if we're going to make our Simselves available here at Sugah's Place, to be honest.
I haven't discussed that with my staff yet, but will put some feelers out to see how they all feel about the idea. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 584675

Quote :
Nice work Sugah, tis nearly like looking at the La Femme Family.

Thank you, Russ. I thought that myself!
We've added Toni and Jen to the mix and are missing Hunter & Emily, but 5 of us are the original La Femmes.
I'm tempted to play us as a family and share the screenshots here.
They were already starting to befriend one another on their own and form alliances while I was busy taking snapshots of our Simselves.
BTW, I've given us the last name Favoloso, which is Italian for fabulous! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 422794
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 am

Favoloso is right Sugah. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 302407
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 am

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 122582
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 am

Since Ulli revived her La Femme family, I was thinking it would be neat to add SimJen and SimToni to the family, but then again, I never got around to adding Sani and I felt like my family was a little large.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 pm

How many would that make us, Em?
I thought about that, too.
I'd want ALL of us, but wouldn't that surpass the limit allowed per lot?

Em, Jackie, Toni, Jen, Russ, Ulli, Sugah, Elle, Ari & Hunter ...
Did I get that right?
I don't play with any hacks that allow more than 8 to be in a fam (if there IS such a thing).

But wouldn't that be fun? Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 262201

PS If your life ever slows down (fat chance Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 598258 ), perhaps one day you'd be interested in joining our creative team in some capacity, too.
Let's leave the door open for that. Shall we?

I'd totally be willing to redo our Sugah's Place banner to add SimEm, if you were ever to join our staff! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 940149
Back to top Go down
Pierre

Pierre

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 am

wow sugah my bfff your new banner is simply gorgous and also looks great on top of the forum great job as well
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:42 am

That would make 10 of us...right? Or is my adding off? Yes, you can have more than 8 - check this out. That would probably be quite interesting!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:59 am

Quote :
Em, Jackie, Toni, Jen, Russ, Ulli, Sugah, Elle, Ari & Hunter ...

Quote :
That would make 10 of us...right? Or is my adding off?

That sounds right. I remember if I had gotten around to adding Sani, my household would have been full. Toni and Jen would make 2 more. I downloaded the hack to have more than 8 members in a household when I started Hunter's Dugger challenge. I think I was more concerned about not having any more bedrooms in the house. I think I only had 2 baths for the 7 of us as it was.

Quote :
PS If your life ever slows down (fat chance Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 598258 ), perhaps one day you'd be interested in joining our creative team in some capacity, too.
Let's leave the door open for that. Shall we?

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 128862 Fat chance is probably right. Though I have been getting a hankering to try creating again. My poor teens are in desperate need of new clothes and I've had trouble finding much, especially for the guys. Keeping the door open, sounds good. Thanks, Sugah. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 687310
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: 2nd Anniversary Celebration postponed til July 23rd!   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Wanted to let everyone know that our big celebration update will now be on Saturday, July 23rd.

Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 366915 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 981739 Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 366915

This means there's still time to submit a gift donation, if anyone would care to do so.
Just PM me with details and a preview pic of what you'd like to offer to commemorate our Sugah's Place 2nd anniversary.
We appreciate our loyal, devoted members, as always. I love you

Most sincerely & with thanks,
Sugah.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: I've added some holiday smilies for you!   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Just wanted everyone to know that in keeping with the season, I've replaced several of our usual, standard smilies with some festive, fun ones.
There is also a "hubba hubba" emoticon ( hubbahubba ), which I couldn't resist, since we offer so many snacky Sims here. Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 598258

You will find the newly added holiday smilies near others of a similar mood. :santaapproves:

:dancintree: :dancinXmas: :dancintree:
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: * Sims 2 Official Site Closing! *   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 am

G'day all. Just wanted to alert those who weren't aware, that EA's Sims 2 Official Site is closing on January 14th. TS2 Simmers are being urged to download patches for their game while they still can.

Some of us have found that our user name and logins are no longer working, and the site has a message posted that they can't assist anyone with lost or forgotten login info, so we can only assume there's no point reporting a non-working login.

THE GOOD NEWS! I just discovered that you can download the patches (in the Help section) without logging in! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 366915

I'm encouraging all TS2'ers to download all patches, even the ones for EPs and SPs you don't have, should in the future you get additions to your game, or you have to reinstall.

Have a great day! Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 621122
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Archived News   Miscellaneous Archived News - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Archived News
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next