Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Aw, they're so cute together. I love the shots of them on the beach together. I also like that they are logically and rationally discussing their future plans together. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 738528 I noticed Reid in the recent updates and thought he was very handsome.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Oooooh, feedback! YESSS! dancintrio

Toni wrote:
They are gorgeous together ... They are totally adorable together!

Em wrote:
Aw, they're so cute together ... I also like that they are logically and rationally discussing their future plans together.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 357604 ... If I do say so myself! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 738528

Thank you, both.
I'm still blown away by how instantly the connection was made by these two.
I did nothing to encourage them, which makes it even more special in my book.

Lady T wrote:
Too bad you didn't catch a piccie of the smooch!

I never saw it comin'.
Sapphira rang the bell one night. Reid Michael went out to greet her and next thing I know, they're down by the mailbox & she's all over him like ducks on a june bug!
There were hearts floating all around them, and the rest, as they say, is history.
I was certainly not prepared to catch them sucking tongues so soon after they met. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 99672

Anyhoo, no, I do not play with ACR, Toni.
As a matter of fact, I play with very few cheats, mods/hacks, to be honest.
I use the SimBoutique Clothes Rack, the Find a Mate Crystal Ball, the Marriage Last Name Dialog, & the Predestined Hobby Adjuster.
Other than a few pose boxes & the Look At Me Now hack, that's about it. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 12612

I sure do appreciate the comments, ladies.
I already adore these two as a couple and look forward to returning to them SOON.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 648375

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 am

Oooh they are sooo cute together!

Sometimes a girl just has to make the first move Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 99672

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:26 am

Jen wrote:
Sometimes a girl just has to make the first move.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 4322
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 am

Good morning, all. Thanks, again, ladies for your comments.
You know how much I appreciate and enjoy 'em.

I thought I'd better post my gameplay pics from Friday, since I'm thinking I might have more to share after today.
Hopin' to fire up the game at some point this afternoon & keep my Simming momentum going. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 266736

~*~

When last I left you, love was definitely in the air for the very compatible & (quite coincidently) made for eachother twosome of Reid Michael and Sapphira.
I've been making Sapphira selectable while playing RM's lot, so I can work on her skills & move her up in her career while doing so for RM as well.
I also need her income to help improve RM's place, so he can quit his job in Law Enforcement (SOON) and start working on his dream to become a physician.

So, without further adieu...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 RM-S_SmartSexyandCanCook

"Oy vey! Smart, sexy AND a great cook. I am so freakin' doomed," sighs Sapphira.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 RM-S_Sunbathing

Enjoying a rare day off together soaking up some rays.
---
Sapphira has not been home in days. Simone becomes concerned about her and decides to make a surprise appearance at Reid Michael's.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Simone_CheckingonSapphira

"What? I can't be worried about my sister? Give me a break." (Simone is the triplet with 'tude. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 598258 )

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 NotReadytoComeHomeSis

"I'm not ready to come home yet, sis. We need this time together to figure out which direction Reid Michael and I are headed.
It's getting rather serious, I'm amazed to say outloud," Sapphira tells her doting sister.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 KissKiss_Simone-Sapphira

"Promise me you'll at least check in more often, so I know you're okay, Phira."
"I will. And promise me you'll let Sloan know what's going on so he doesn't come knocking at the door this week, too," Sapphira laughed.
"Deal. Now give us some love and I'll get out of your hair."
And with that, Simone (who is really a softy where her siblings are concerned) kisses her sister & turns to leave.
---
Reid Michael and friend, Vincenzo Fiorentini (from my Pico Mundo Valley Spouse Swap Challenge) enjoy a very competitive game of chess one evening.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 SurveillanceOp_HardWork

It is, evidently, exhausting work being a Surveillance Op, btw.
Sleep well, Sapphira! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 214265

Added on Wednesday, Oct. 26 @ 10:20am:

I thought I'd just continue in this same thread. I was fortunate to be able to load up my game for quite awhile on Monday again.
I'm on a roll. WOOHOO!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 262201

*~*

I love it when these lovely, tender moments happen spontaneously between couples, don't you?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 RM-S_SpontaneousTenderMoment

---

After much consideration (and a few thousand Simoleons FINALLY padding Reid Michael's bank account), he quit his job as a Lieutenant in Law Enforcement to begin his residency at Pico Mundo General Hospital.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 SoProud_RM-S

"I couldn't be more proud of you, my love. You have worked so hard for this," praises Sapphira.

---

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 ThingsRHeatingUp_RMandSapphira

Things are really heating up for these two. Oooh la la!
With their triple chem & everything they share in common, their relationship has progressed so naturally & easily.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 YourOwnPractice_RM-S

"I have some amazing news, Phira. I'm going to start my own practice," shares Reid Michael.

He is now a GP in the Medical career. Sapphira is also moving up the Intelligence career ladder & is currently a Field Agent.
These two have been so focused on their skills & career goals (both Knowledge Sims), they've been living on The Elixer of Life to keep them from aging into seniors.
I do believe it's time for them to embark on a new journey...Sharing their life together as man & wife.
Not sure if little ones are in the future for these two yet. I'm gonna play it by ear on that one, since they're so career driven.

Stay tuned & thank you for reading! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 12612

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 am

Sugah wrote:
Let me apologize for not sticking with any one family for any length of time.
As most of you know, I rarely (get to) play these days and find myself (unfortunately) never returning to Sims I truly care about.
What does this say about me? That I'm extremely fickle? Scattered all over the map? Can't stick to a task any better than a two year old? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 774807

Umm...hello? Have you met me? Miss Jump-around-from-project-to-project? My biggest success was with my RKC - I made it to the 3rd generation! I'm not scrapping them, just taking a break.

I'm going to just say I think it's more normal than not to jump from one project to the next. New sims and new ideas offer new ways to play and new things to do. Who doesn't like watching a sim couples' romance bloom from the very beginning? It seems that your lovely new couple is a match made in Sim Heaven and they are just darling together. I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Aw, it looks like their romance and their lives are progressing nicely. I'm sorry to hear you lost some of your pictures from their engagement. I hope you didn't lose too much playing time too.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:35 am

Sugalicious wrote:
Don't faint, people, but I actually loaded up my game to play last night. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 97206

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Omg-smiley-face

Sugalicious wrote:
What does this say about me? That I'm extremely fickle? Scattered all over the map? Can't stick to a task any better than a two year old? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 774807

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 683951

Sugalicious wrote:
I have every intention of returning to my Pico Mundo Spouse Swap Challenge one day (Sorry, Elle ... I haven't forgotten about it. No).

I still haven't gotten around to posting some of my antics with this challenge. I hope to get to it soon.

Sugalicious wrote:
And the gorgeous Whitney Triplets...

I don't know if I mentioned this when you first introduced the Whiney Triplets to us, but you did a really good job with them. I know they are not your original creations, but I love the way you made each of them up. You can definitely tell they are siblings, but also that they each have their own individual and distinct personalities, just by looking at them. I am loving that. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 12612

Sugalicious wrote:
A Midnight Swim:

Sugalicious wrote:
These two lovebirds are quite enamoured with the stars. So much so, that they couldn't care less that waves are soaking them while pointing out the constellation Cassiopeia.

Sugalicious wrote:
"Oy vey! Smart, sexy AND a great cook. I am so freakin' doomed," sighs Sapphira.

Sugalicious wrote:
It is, evidently, exhausting work being a Surveillance Op, btw. Sleep well, Sapphira! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 214265

I love these shots! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 646549

Ari wrote:
Umm...hello? Have you met me? Miss Jump-around-from-project-to-project? My biggest success was with my RKC - I made it to the 3rd generation! I'm not scrapping them, just taking a break.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 448283

Toni wrote:
Awesome update Sugah! It was totally worth the wait! dancintrio

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Iagree

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Ari wrote:
Umm...hello? Have you met me? Miss Jump-around-from-project-to-project?

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 363286

Ari wrote:
Who doesn't like watching a sim couples' romance bloom from the very beginning? It seems that your lovely new couple is a match made in Sim Heaven and they are just darling together.

Em wrote:
Aw, it looks like their romance and their lives are progressing nicely.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 243713

And I must agree, if I do say so myself. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 738528

Em wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you lost some of your pictures from their engagement.

I lost the big engagment pic, which bummed me out the most.
Reid Michael set up a romantic scene on the beach for Sapphira.
I also lost a pic of him looking out the window the night before, pondering the big moment.
There were others, but I can't recall what they were.
I didn't lose much game play at all, fortunately. That's the most important thing. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 940149

Elle - Re: Spouse Swap, wrote:
I still haven't gotten around to posting some of my antics with this challenge. I hope to get to it soon.

I look forward to that. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Pretty_please

Elleluv wrote:
I don't know if I mentioned this when you first introduced the Whitney Triplets to us, but you did a really good job with them. I know they are not your original creations, but I love the way you made each of them up. You can definitely tell they are siblings, but also that they each have their own individual and distinct personalities, just by looking at them. I am loving that.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 122582

It's funny.
All three were cloned from Em's Sapphira, but when I breathed life into them in CaS, I could see them becoming distinct individuals, as you have said.
Even though they are triplets, they each have their own thing goin' on. I like that about this fam.
They're extremely close & protective of one another for all of their differences, too.

You never know what's going to happen when you're creating a Sim, do you?
I usually just go with the feeling I get about them, when staring at them in CaS mode as well as during gameplay.

Thank you for all of your comments, ladies.
I am always so thrilled to come in here and read feedback on my Sim antics and appreciate all your time & effort in responding. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 70330

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Were you able to salvage your game?! verklempt I'd hate to lose the Romance of Year!

I do so want to see Reid Michael and Sapphira get married. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 266736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:26 pm

It's been awhile, but I wanted to share a "sneak peek" of what I've been working on for this weekend's holiday themed update.
I might be doing more, if time allows, but for now ...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 SneekPeek_12311
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 am

Beautiful with soft and festive colors. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Thank you, Ari. I somehow missed your post. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 319331

I've recently entered two challenges over at Claire's Inspiring Sims (one theme & one color challenge).
I'll be offering these two sets in her forum when IS next updates.

Experiment in Red & Gray Living

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 ExperimentinRedGray2-IS

and

Aunt Sophie's Rosey Living

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 AuntSophiesRoseyLivingforIS

Oh, and as promised, here's Arwen close up in my game, Ms Faery.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Arwen

I have a few more projects in the works, including participating in Sim Lyrical, a challenge I really believe you Sims storytellers would be good at and enjoy.
Go check it out if you haven't already. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 584675
Today I spent some time @ YouTube checking out "How to create Sims movies/videos" tutorials.
Some were quite helpful. I made plenty of notes, believe me. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 404843

I'm also about to breathe life into a new family Elle & I are working on sharing AND hope to return to Sapphira and Reed Michael one day soon.
AND I'm wanting to, inevitably, return to my Sugah's Swap Challenge, as I really want to succeed at it this time! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 266736

So much Simming, so little time ... Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 364821
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Yep! That's my newest version of self sim. I am so happy you are playing her. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 578473 Arwen is a pretty name on her - I like it!

Your recolors look fantastic! As always, you always have such sophisticated taste and use such a beautiful array of patterns and colors. Good luck in the contest!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 am

Very nice, Sugah. What were the criteria of the theme contests?

Quote :
So much Simming, so little time ...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 637989
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 am

O h i like that red and grey livingroom!

Good luck in the contest! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 940149

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you, ladies, so much for your compliments on my Experiment in Red & Gray Living and Aunt Sophie's Rosey Living sets.
They are actually challenge entries, not contest entries.

If you're interested in checking the color challenge out at Inspiring Sims, it's HERE and runs through mid-march.
If you'd like to learn more about IS' theme challenge, click HERE.
It also is running for another month or so.
Claire and her staff are always coming up with fun, interesting challenges for creators & decorators to participate in. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 538873

Btw, both sets will be up for grabs no later than tomorrow at Inspiring Sims in Sugah's Treasure Trove area.
I'll be posting the direct links to the sets in Sites Featuring Sugah's Place Exclusives later this week, if anyone's interested in downloading them. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 940149
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:58 pm

:))))))) Those are so beautiful, great job as always
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Thank you, my friend. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 711747
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 am

For those of you who hang out in The Java Hut, you know I've been in the midsts of redoing our master bathroom here.
Since late last year, I've gotten quite the education on many things, including different stones, both natural and man made.

This is my first attempt in HomeCrafter at creating a wall using one of my absolute FAVORITE natural stones: Travertine.
I've gone with a texture that I think is more of a Tuscan style as well as using a Noce Travertine tile.
Noce means walnut in Italian.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Flag_italy-1

I am open, as always, for your thoughts.
Hope to have an in game shot later today...

Travertine Tuscany Noce

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 TravertineTuscanyNoce
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 am

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 28795 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 461171

Perfect!!
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Ullwera wrote:
Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 28795 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 461171

Perfect!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 357604 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 28795 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 846508 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 692371 I think this stone might look good in a blush colored pink too!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

I really like it! I love the neutral colors because they are so versatile.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Thank you, ladies, so much!
I appreciate your feedback MUCHO.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 70330

I found a site that has spectacular tile and am thinking I might do a whole set of floors (or 2 or 3) using it.
Not sure I'll create a whole lot of coordinating tile walls, however, as this one took more time than you'd think. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 85797

I created coordinating Travertine Tuscany Noce tile floor (a 1 x 1 and a 2 x 2 version) but have not tested either in game yet.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 TravertineTuscanyNoceFloor

The wall and the floor might be too busy together, but we shall see.
I might be back to the freakin' drawing board next week! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 25929

Again, I am grateful for any and all comments.
So glad you like it!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 243713

Beckylynn wrote:
I think this stone might look good in a blush colored pink too!

Found some BEAUTIFUL blush colored natural stone tile tonight. I think you'd like it. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 21650
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 am

The floor tile is quite nice and looks realistic. I'd definitely be happy to have a coordinating floor. It seems that often I find a wall I want to use and then can't find a floor to go with it. It's so much easier when they come in sets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next